how are your parentss ___you.do write to them

Do you often go to the English corner? 的翻译是:你常去英语角的?It is customary with me to do so的翻译是:这是习惯和我一起去这样做We do not know where he is working.的翻译是:我们不知道他在哪里工作。Do the dead ever come back to life?的翻译是:什么时候才死的,做回生活吗?You do have a good command of English.的翻译是:您有一个良好的英语水平。Do not be misleaded into the path of virtue.的翻译是:不要被misleaded入路径的凭藉。What do you say to coming skiing with us?的翻译是:你说什么,与我们未来滑雪吗?Li: What kind of subjects do you usually teach?的翻译是:李:您通常在什么什么问题教呢?DL How do you assess your start to the season?的翻译是:dl您如何评估您开始新的赛季吗?I do not relish my food as I used to .的翻译是:我不喜欢我的食物,我使用。Your parents are worrying about you: do write to them的翻译是:你的父母担心您:请写信给他们(2) How do judges seek newer information through various means?的翻译是:(2)法官如何通过各种手段寻求更新的信息?He felt himself called upon to do something to help.的翻译是:他觉得他被要求做一些工作,帮助。Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?的翻译是:莱斯特·伯德玛依拉(音译):好了,我要怎么做呢?What section do you work in the hospital? 的翻译是:哪一款您医院的工作呢?It looks like rain, do not you think?的翻译是:它看起来就像雨,不要你会怎么想?Do you still think Shen Hua will win?的翻译是:你还认为沈华会赢吗?Lord Summerisle:They do love their divinity lessons.的翻译是:耶和华神威指示物summerisle:they做爱经验教训他们。We do not have to kill to survive.的翻译是:我们没有杀人以生存下去。How many credits do I need to graduate?的翻译是:我需要多少学分毕业吗?
Google Ads
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Google Ads
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 Hi Grace, How’s it going? Sorry I haven’t emailed for a while, but I had so much to do! I had told you about my decision to take up a sport. I knew I wasn’t fit and I wanted to get some exercise. But that wasn’t the only reason that I decided to do a sport. Students who play sports do better at school. Exercise also helps learning and memory. First, I tried soccer. I had played a bit of soccer before and I thought it wouldn’t be too bad. I knew I couldn’t run for very long without feeling tired. On the first day, I was able to run for the first ten minutes, but then I was so tired that I couldn’t even kick the ball! Then, I tried volleyball. I was able to run for the first twenty minutes and I wasn’t the slowest runner in the team! After a few weeks, I could run faster and longer. I was doing better and feeling better. Maybe I’m not a team sport person after all! Finally, I tried Kung fu. It’s a great sport that exercise the body and the mind. You learn to follow instructions carefully and do what you are asked to do. This is the right sport for me! I feel so confident that I even showed some moves to the class last week! Can you believe it? I hope you’re OK! Write and let me know what you’ve been doing! Bye for now! KristieA.I got very excited about soccer.B.But I couldn’t decide on a sport.C.Running helps me to keep fit.D.Things were a bit better this time.E. Then I found volleyball terribly boring. F. They are more confident and less stressed. G. I practice twice a week and I haven’t missed a class.学年湖北黄冈蕲春县高一上期中考试英语试卷(带解析) 答案WriteToThem - Email your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, or London Assembly Member for free
How responsive has your MP been since the general election?
Write to your politicians, national or local, for free.Over 200,000 messages sent last year.
Enter postcodeChoose representativeWrite messageSend message请用英文回答1Do you often call or write to your parents?what do you usually tell your parents on the phone/in your letters?2Do you think if your home town has been polluted or not if you were the governor of your hometown ,what would you do to cope with the pollution?3How do you along with your roommates?4Are there any episodes in your life that make you feel happy and excited?Give an example.(you can answer anyone of all,of course ,the more,the better.请把您关于每个问题的回答保持在150个单词以上 要通俗易懂
我哥好带感713
1.I live with my parents,therefore there's no need to call or write to my parents.If i leave one day,i suppose i'll phone them on a regular basis,informing them on my daily life and events.2.I think my home town is polluted.I would strongly advocate the idea of recycling and limit down the pollutions produced my factories if i become the premier or governer.3.I don't have roommates at the moment,but if i do one day,they will become my close friends.We will go outside and play sport very often,maybe movies as well.4.There are moments in my life when i will feel happy.Mainly when i made a dramatic achievement.For example,Receving a certificate from the University of New South Wales,School of Mathematics competetion.This competetion is only limited down to the top students in selective school.Not many people even had the priority to participate,and as a participant,and also an awardee,i feel honoured.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.I still live with my parents ,so I needn't write to them or phone them specially.2.My hometown is a city which has lots of factories.So it is badly polluted.If someday I am in charge of our cit...
I want to give an answer to NO.3
.First,you'd better spend more time playing with your roommates,it can make you close to each other.Second,please share more common things with them,as they...
扫描下载二维码使用次数:1
入库时间:None
Do you often talk with your parents? Here is some advice on how to talk with them.
&&& Try to start your talk with something fun.This will make talking easier.For example,ask them questions about their day.How’s work? They love this.
&&& Make it clear what you want to tell your parents.If they have an opinion,let them finish and don’t stop their talking.Ask them to do the same for you.
&&& Show them respect(尊重)by listening to them carefully.Look them in the eye(直视).
&&& Be honest.Honesty builds trust(信任).Life is good when your parents trust you.
&&& If your parents don’t understand,that’s OK.It doesn’t mean they don’t love you.Sometimes you have to explain the things to them again.
&&& When you finish the talk,thank them for listening.Say something like,“thanks,that helped”.It will let them know this is important to you,and make them want to do it more often.
1.If you want to start the talk easily,you should say something ________at the beginning.
&&& A.fun&&& &&& B.dishonest&&& & C.sad &&&&&&&& D.unhappy
2.While talking to the parents,you should look them in the eye to show you_______ them.
&&& A.dislike&&& &&&&&& B.understand&&& &&&&&& C.respect &&&&&&&&& D.agree with
3.When the parents don’t understand you,you can ________.
&&& A.ask them to stop
&&& B.argue with them
&&& C.look them in the eye
&&& D.explain your idea to them
4.When you finish the talk,you should _______your parents for listening.
&&& A.say goodbye to&&& B.thank&&& & C.say sorry to &&&&&&&&&& D.ask
5.What’s the main idea of this passage?
&&& A.We should respect our parents.
&&& B.It’s important to trust our parents.
&&& C.We should love our parents.
&&& D.Some ways to communicate with our parents.
1 e初中物理czwl.coc.A &&&2.C &&&3.D &&4.B &&&5.D
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载

我要回帖

更多关于 how are your parents 的文章

随机推荐