___big cakea cake you are eating

( ) is her birthday.My mother( )her a big cake.( )the table in her bedroom.接著看下面 写不下了,you can( )the nice cake.her( )is on the cake.There are( ) things for her birthday ,too.( )are some apples,salad,ice cream,strawberriesand oranges.空裏的怎麼填求你们了
Today,bought,On,see,name,other,there
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码She was very h___ ,so she ate a big cake._百度知道我每天早上吃一个鸡蛋。
I eat an egg morning.
我每天早上吃面包喝牛奶,这是我的惯例。
I have bread and milk routinely every morning.
我厌烦每天早上吃同样的饭。
I am tired of the same old breakfast every morning.
我每天早上七点吃早饭。
I have breakfast at seven every morning.
事情是这样的,每天早上我都要吃玉米片,当我吃完之后,我会把用过的勺子和碗放在洗手池里然后准备走出厨房,这是我都会突然停下来,心里突然很有愧疚感:什么样的人会让妈妈帮忙洗自己的脏东西?
I eat Corn Flakes for breakfast each morning. When I am finished, I rinse off my spoon and bowl, place them in the sink and attempt to leave the kitchen.
你知道早起的鸟儿有虫吃,我每天早上就喊英语的。
You know, the early bird catches the worm. I yell English every morning.
你知道的,早起的鸟儿有虫吃,我每天早上都要大喊英语的。
You know, the early bird catches the worm. I yell English every morning.
我在节食,但是我允许自己每天早上吃一片蛋糕。
I'm on a diet, but I allow myself a thin slice of cake every morning.
每天早上。我吃三个包子喝一碗豆浆。作为我的早餐。
I have three steamed stuffed buns and one bowl of soy milk as my breakfast every day.
我每天早上喝一杯牛奶,吃一碗麦片。
I have a glass of mIlk and a bowl of wheat cereal every mornIng.
我每天早上喝一杯牛奶,吃一碗麦片。
I have a glass of milk and a bowl of cereal every morning.
我一个朋友的儿子每天早上吃的药丸比我还多!
I have a friend whose son pops more pills every morning than I do!
现在我不能把美女与野兽中的“加斯东歌”排出我的脑海,这部分是关于每天早上吃5打鸡蛋将成为强劲。
And now I can't get the "Gaston Song" from Beauty and the Beast out of my head, the part about eating 5 dozen eggs every morning to become strong.
“每天早上,我出来,甚至吃早饭前,我跟牛,”新说。
"Every morning, I come out and, even before having breakfast, I talk to the cows, " Shin says.
他说:"我主要吃豆类、蔬菜和水果,每天早上还会饮用蛋白质补充剂,但不会喝牛奶,只会喝混合了水果和蛋白粉的杏仁奶,便吸收一整天所需的蛋白质。"
I drink a protein supplement every morning - no dairy. I drink almond milk mixed in with fruit and a protein powder so I get the protein for the day when I start the day," Clinton said.
每天早上,我喝一杯牛奶和吃两块面包作为早餐。
Every morning, I drink a glass of milk and eat two pieces of bread for breakfast.
他说:"我主要吃豆类、蔬菜和水果,每天早上还会饮用蛋白质补充剂,但不会喝牛奶,只会喝混合了水果和蛋白粉的杏仁奶,便吸收一整天所需的蛋白质。"
I live on beans, legumes, vegetables, fruit. I drink a protein supplement every morning - no dairy.
这是一个不断生产最好的产品,我们有,我个人是否可以每天早上30分钟之前,我吃早餐。
This is one of the best products we have ever produced; I personally take it every morning 30 minutes before I eat breakfast.
我每天早上会起床,刷我的牙还有吃早餐。
I get up, brush my teeth and have breakfast every morning.
每天早上我和儿子会拿花生给它吃,然后我们就坐在那儿,看着这只可爱的小家伙抓起其中的一粒,飞到附近的树上品尝起来。
My son and I would put peanuts out for it in the morning and then we'd sit there and watch the little guy as he grabbed one and flew off into a nearby tree to eat it.
我每天早上八点钟起来,早餐我喜欢吃面包和牛奶,你呢?
I get up at eight o'clock every morning, I like to eat bread for breakfast and milk, do you?
昨天早上我和妈妈吃早餐,由于每天的食物都一样所以我吃得很闷。
Yesterday at the morning mum and I went to eat breakfast , because all the food were the same everyday I feel a bit bored with the food.
我儿子也很喜欢它的味道,每天早上都吃的津津有味!
My son likes the flavor and does not hesitate in taking this every morning!
我十分健康我每天早上坚持锻炼并且还喝牛奶我每天坚持吃蔬菜…
I exercise and drink milk every day. I eat vegetables and fruit two or three times a…
我每天早上七点钟起床,锻炼一下身体,然后吃早饭。
Every morning I get up at seven I do some exercise and have a light breakfast.
每天早上我用精选的水果榨取新鲜果汁,并至少吃两大碗沙拉(午、晚餐各一碗)。
I make a fresh juice every morning with a selection of fruits, and I also try to have at least two big bowls of salad a day – one at lunch, one at dinner.
我星期一到星期五,每天 早上上班以前都来这里吃早餐。
I come here for breakfast every day, Monday through Friday, before I go to work.
我以前很喜欢睡懒觉,但现在每天早上都很早起来吃早餐。
I used to love sleep-ins but now I get up early and have a big breakfast.
连续半个月,每天早上六点我便咬牙从温暖的被窝里爬起来,吃完早餐匆匆赶往火车站。
So in the next two weeks, I got up early every day from my warm quilt, and went to the train station after having my breakfast.
每天早上这个老妇人就会去到小笼子那里,然后说:“汉斯,伸出你的手指,这样我就可以感觉到你是否足够胖可以吃了。”
Every morning the old woman would go out to the little cage, and say: "Hansel, stick out your finger, that I may feel if you are fat enough for eating.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!在线求指导:There is a big cake_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 are you eating 的文章

随机推荐