麻烦翻译一下这五句英语长句翻译技巧

麻烦翻译一下这篇文_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,070,240贴子:
麻烦翻译一下这篇文收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
One&eye&on&the&shadows&protecting&his&fellows&
From&sun&up&to&the&moon&on&his&back&
Sent&the&villains&to&Hades&
A&hit&with&the&ladies&
A&stallion&in&the&sack&
You&can't&get&your&life&back&
When&right&follows&left&Jack&
The&more&you&see&the&less&you&know&
When&others&would&leak&it&
His&service&is&secret&
Plays&God&when&it's&your&time&to&go&
Queen&and&country&safe&and&sound&
With&villians&six&feet&underground&
And&no&one&knows&cause&no&one's&found&
Any&trace&of&a&man&for&all&seasons&
Loves&them&and&leaves&them&alone,&so&alone&
And&you&and&I&wouldn't&have&a&clue&
Who's&doing&what,&why,&when&and&who&
Up&a&creek&with&no&canoe&
Watch&out&for&the&man&for&all&seasons&
Loves&them&and&leaves&them&alone,&so&alone&
But&safe&at&home&
From&the&House&of&Lords&
Saving&Norfolk&Broads&
Commoners&and&landed&gentry&
His&word&his&bond&
Whether&brunette&or&blonde&
Baby&it's&so&elementary&
For&the&man&never&messed&up&your&life&
With&one&stare&
See&the&film&you'll&know&how&it&goes&
But&this&ain't&no&fiction&
Just&check&the&diction&quid&pro&quo&a&pro's&pro&
Fellas&
Don't&be&jealous&
When&they&made&him&they&broke&the&mould&
So&charismatic&
With&an&automatic&
Never&prematurely&shooting&his&load
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或麻烦各位大侠们帮忙翻译一下这个情况说明 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 麻烦各位大侠们帮忙翻译一下这个情况说明
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
麻烦各位大侠们帮忙翻译一下这个情况说明
麻烦各位大侠们帮忙翻译一下,大概内容如下:
我司证明毛重为11445.6公斤的重量是正确的。由于工厂在称货物的实际重量的时候,工厂工人拿错了另一款产品去称重量,导致了提单和实际重量不符。由于我们的错误,给我们的客人和贵国海关造成了很多的麻烦,我们深表歉意!恳请贵国海关予以帮忙及早放行货物给我客人。感谢贵国海关的帮助和支持!
在以后的工作中我们会谨记这次的错误,提供更好的产品质量和最好的服务给您。
~~~~~~~~~~~~
可以多写点好话。。。
UID 1413130
阅读权限 40
我也期待有人翻译 顺便自己也学习下
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
有大侠们帮帮忙不。。。
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 48191
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
情况说明-Explanation
我司证明毛重为11445.6公斤的重量是正确的。由于工厂在称货物的实际重量的时候,工厂工人拿错了另一款产品去称重量,导致了提单和实际重量不符。由于我们的错误,给我们的客人和贵国海关造成了很多的麻烦,我们深表歉意!
We hereby certify that the weight as 11445.6kgs is the correct figure.The discrepancy between the B/L and the actual Gross Weight was caused by the neglience of the workers in the factory,who weighed with the other model instead.
We are deeply sorry for the trouble for our customers and your customs due to our neglience.
恳请贵国海关予以帮忙及早放行货物给我客人。感谢贵国海关的帮助和支持!
We cordially hope that your customs could facilitate and release the goods to our customers at their earliest convenience.We would really appreciate your help and assistance in this matter.
Keeping in mind this mistake,we would be more careful in our future operations by providing better product and service
UID 1636465
阅读权限 40
我司证明毛重为11445.6公斤的重量是正确的。由于工厂在称货物的实际重量的时候,工厂工人拿错了另一款产品去称重量,导致了提单和实际重量不符。由于我们的错误,给我们的客人和贵国海关造成了很多的麻烦,我们深表歉意!恳请贵国海关予以帮忙及早放行货物给我客人。感谢贵国海关的帮助和支持!
Specification
Dear Sir/Madam,
We feel deeply sorry for caused trouble to you &it's customs.
Gross weight of the cargo&&11445.6 Kg that&&we had confirmed ,dueto&&our worker's misweight in products that caused different Gross weight&&with&&B/L.We would learn a lesson from this mistake,&provide more good quality products&better service in the near future.
we sincerely hope it's customs could release the cargo to our client ASAP.Thanks for your helping&supporting for us always!
我把有些顺序调整了 ,个人觉得逻辑有点不顺。见凉&&FYR
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
谢谢楼上的两位大侠们。小女子这厢有理了。。。
货到COLOMBO的,本来单单是一致的(毛重不是正确的,但是提单和PACKING LIST上的重量是做的一样的),但是客人一定要拿着正确毛重的PACKING LIST和提单(这个单子就不是一致的了)去提货。结果那边海关不放货。。。
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 48191
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
客人是死脑筋啊。实际重量和估算重量有点差距,这在国际贸易中很正常的。只要做到单单一致就可以了。这个麻烦真是自找的,只有祝楼主和你的客人好运了。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-搜狗翻译_麻烦亲帮我翻译一下英语,不要用百度,搜狗各类网站的翻译!很很简短的一句话但是很重要,谢谢!-疾风资料库
搜狗翻译_麻烦亲帮我翻译一下英语,不要用百度,搜狗各类网站的翻译!很很简短的一句话但是很重要,谢谢!
发布时间: 02:31&&&&发布人:
麻烦亲帮我翻译一下英语,不要用百度,搜狗各类网站的翻译! 很很简短的一句话但是很重要,谢谢!
Warmly welcome Canton Fair customers to visit xx.大家帮我翻译一句话,翻译成英语,坚决不要翻译软件的,因为我试过,不行的,如果你要用软件的话,就不麻烦你 女权批评家开始把笔锋对准社会和文化各方面有意和无意表现出的男权的先决意识,揭示由生理、语言、心理、社会、历史和政治对生活、文学及批评的控制等因素而造成的性别不平等现象。
Feminist critics began to touch at all aspects of social and cultural intention and no intention to show the men the right to pre-consciousness, revealed by the physical, linguistic, psychological, social, historical and political life, literature and criticism caused by such factors as control gender inequality.找一位英语高手帮忙翻译一句话,不要翻译得太生硬,而且要简短,不偏离原话的意思就好! 昨天,我亲手补了那片天,爱的眼泪,再也进不了我的世界
Yesterday,I make up the sky by myself,the tears of love,will never get into my world.

make改为made因为是昨天,过去了已经
同理fix改为fixed
这个绝对没错 眼泪的爱情才是硬译的。。。
那后面呢,后面翻译成中文就有偏差了:眼泪的爱情,永远不会进入我的世界(意思又变了)
用FIX感觉也不对劲- -||
made up就行 will never enter my world你觉得如何?
完整的弄出来看看
关键是要把那个 再 字体现出来,还有就是前面
补了那片天 修辞再好点,得把那个
那 字也体现出来才行
Yesterday,I made up that very sky by myself,the tears of love,will forever never enter my world.

弄好了,分给你了热心的朋友,谢谢

Yestoday.I mend the sky by myself.the tears of love.can not enter my world any more
翻译下面的英语【不要百度翻译 心理健康是现代人的健康不可分割的重要方面,那么什么是人的心理健康呢?& 人的生理健康是有标准的,一个人的心理健康也是有标准的。不过人的心理健康的标准不及人的生理健康的标准具体与客观。& 国外学者们对心理健康的标准作了一些表述。例如英格里士认为:"心理健康是指一种持续的心理情况,当事者在那种情况下能作良好适应,具有生命的活力,而能充分发展其身心的潜能;这乃是一种积极的丰富情况。不仅是免于心理疾病而已"。麦灵格尔认为:"心理健康是指人们对于环境及相互间具有最高效率及快乐的适应情况。不仅是要有效率,也不仅是要能有满足之感,或是能愉快地接受生活的规范, 而是需要三者具备。
Mental health is an integral and important modern aspects of health, then what is the person's mental health? &&People's physical health is a standard, a person's mental health is also a standard. However, the mental health standards of people's physical health is less than the standard concrete and objective. &&Foreign scholars have made some mental health standards for representation. For example, the British Geli Shi said: "Mental health is an ongoing psychological condition, in which case the parties concerned can make good adaptation, with life, vitality, and can fully develop their physical
this but a positive rich situation. Not only is it free from mental illness. " Mak Ling Siegel said: "Mental health is the environment and between people with the highest efficiency and the adaptation of happiness. Not only be efficient, it is not only to have a sense of satisfaction, or to live happily accepted specification, but rather the three available.
不能用百度, google 行吗~~?
那把google的翻译改下行吗~?
人机结合~~?
mental health is a very important part of our life, then want is the mental health?
There is standard in human's physical health, therefor,human's mental health has a standard as well, but& the mental health standards of people's physical health is less than the standard concrete and objective.
Foreign scholars gave some explaination to the mental health standard.For example,英格里士 said:“mental health is a standing psychological condition that people can make good adaptation and more lively so that poeple can fully develop their potential abilities. This is a positive situation. not only free from mental illness.”卖灵格尔said:"mental health is hightest efficiency and happiness adaptation between poeple and environment, neither only efficient, nor to have a sence of satisfaction and to accept the standard of life happily. It is the combination of the three.
帮忙翻译一下作文,翻译成英语哦!!!(不能用百度翻译!!!!) 把以下内容翻译为英语:我叫“lavender”,我有一个很好的家庭,你想了解吗?我的爸爸是从事传媒工作的。在休息日时,他经常带我和妈妈一起郊游,然后拍下许多的照片和录像带,回家后放给我们一家看。而我的妈妈是珠宝贸易公司的经理,她店里的首饰可真漂亮,她经常讲的一句话是:“唉!股票又跌啦!”还有我,我最喜欢薰衣草和紫色。我最喜欢和朋友一起玩,和爸爸妈妈一起郊游,这样我会非常开心。我们一家生活的非常开心,欢迎你来玩哦!
calla&lavender&,Ihaveaverygoodfamily,youthinkof.knowabout?Myfatheristhatgoinforsummonsamatchmakerworking.Duringtheperiodofrest-day,heoftenbringsourandamotherexcursionalong,takespicturesdownlotsofandreleasingtoouronefamilyaftervideotape,Gohomeandthen.Mymotherisjewelrytradecompanymanagerbut,jewelryinsideherstoreisreallybeautiful,onewordsthatsheoftensaysis:&Alas!Stockfall!Stillhavemy,mymostdelightedlavenderandpurple.AndIplaylikeittogetherwiththefriendmost,afathermotherexcursion,Iwillbeveryjoyfullikethis.Ouronefamilylifeextraordinaryisjoyful,playsohcomingwelcomingyou!麻烦帮我翻译下英语 Fall in love
这句话是什么意思?不懂啊``查字典查不出啊``
fall in love with sb是爱上了某人
CopyRight&2012- AllRight Reserved全新版大学英语课后翻译1-5单元_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
全新版大学英语课后翻译1-5单元
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖