欢迎你,    
高考英语阅读
微博用户专属
@新东方高考
2016高考试题下载
16位高考状元笔记
300元内部讲义
¥150购物优惠券
  高考英语阅读理解长难句分析详解可以帮助考生提高高考英语复习效率,新东方在线高考网为大家整理了《[高考复习]高考英语阅读理解长难句分析详解》,帮助高考生攻克高考英语的复习,一起...
来源:新东方在线04月26日 12:00
  高考英语阅读理解是考生备战高考复习的重点,新东方在线高考网为大家整理了高考英语阅读理解中长难句的处理技巧,供大家参考。 高考冲刺:高考英语阅读理解高分技巧【点击下载全文】 ...
来源:新东方在线04月06日 12:13
  高考英语阅读理解是考生备战高考复习的重点,新东方在线高考网为大家整理了高考英语阅读理解中长难句的处理技巧,供大家参考。高考英语阅读理解中长难句的处理技巧【点击下载全文】  ...
来源:新东方在线04月06日 12:04
  高考英语阅读理解是高考英语考试的重要部分,也是考生们丢分的主要部分,为了帮助考生们攻克高考英语阅读理解,新东方在线高考网为大家整理了《高考英语阅读理解猜词义的方法》,供大家...
来源:新东方在线03月24日 10:04
  2016年高考正在紧张的备考阶段,英语阅读理解是同学们复习的重点,为方便同学们复习,新东方在线高考网小编整理了《2016高考英语阅读理解练习100篇(含答案)》,供同学们参考学习。  点...
来源:新东方在线02月25日 12:12
  2016年高考正在紧张的备考阶段,英语阅读理解是同学们复习的重点,为方便同学们复习,新东方在线高考网小编整理了《2016高考英语阅读理解练习100篇(含答案)》,供同学们参考学习。  点...
来源:新东方在线02月25日 12:11
来源:新东方在线02月25日 12:10
高中网络课堂
2017高考全程联报班
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科综合】
【理科综合】
2017高考全程特训营
【数学(文)】
【数学(理)】
2017高考一轮复习
高二【数学】春季班
¥660.013548试听
小飞老师(李鹏),新东方在线精英教师,新东方旗下优答APP主讲。盘踞教育辅导业十余年。精研教学考试规...
高二【数学】...
新高二【数学】暑假班
¥660.013547试听
新高二【数学...
高二【数学】秋季班
¥660.013547试听
高二【数学】...
新高二【语数英物化】暑假班
¥2330.013550试听
爱好广泛的九零后语文老师,听摇滚听民谣、看话剧看漫画、打篮球打游戏,不过人生最大的娱乐就是读书。...
新高二【语数...
高二【数物化】寒假班
¥1660.013551试听
新东方在线高中物理主讲教师,曾经在新东方优能中学、新东方个性化学习部担任高中物理老师。毕业于北京...
高二【数物化...
高二【数物化】秋季班
¥1660.013550试听
高二【数物化...
高二【化学】秋季班
¥660.013549试听
新东方在线化学教研组长,注重培养学生学习兴趣,提高学习潜质,加强学生逻辑性和独立判断的思辨力。授...
高二【化学】...
高二【物理】寒假班
¥660.013549试听
高二【物理】...
高一【语文】春季班
¥660.013547试听
毕业于中国青年政治学院中国语言文学系,高考语文成绩出众,经过专业学习,成为新东方语文组一名优秀教...
高一【语文】...
高一【语文】寒假班
¥660.013547试听
高一【语文】...
高一【数学】寒假班
¥660.013549试听
毕业于西安电子科技大学,于2009年加入西安新东方学校,并于当年6月的新东方教育科技集团新教师培训中获...
高一【数学】...
高一【数学】春季班
¥660.013550试听
高一【数学】...
高一【语文】秋季班
¥660.013547试听
毕业于中国青年政治学院中国语言文学系,高考语文成绩出众,经过专业学习,成为新东方语文组一名优秀教...
高一【语文】...
新高一【语文】暑假班
¥660.013547试听
新高一【语文...
新高一【数学】暑假班
¥660.013549试听
新高一【数学...
高考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博英语阅读理解及翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语阅读理解及翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​阅​读​理​解
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
阅读理解What are your clo...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。What are your clothes made of? Are they made of cotton or wool? Some students in Shandongwear different things. Their clothes are made of discs (光盘) or old clothes!&&&& On October 7th, 36 students in Linyi, Shandong Province, wore beautiful clothes in a show. Theirclothes were made of all kinds of things.&&&& The show gave the students a chance to make things with their own hands. It also helped them learnto make good use of waste and not to throw everything away.&&&&& Students had lots of good ideas. Some found used things, like old clothes, to make new dresses.&&&&& "We hope to save energy. Our world isshortof energy. So I don't want to just throw old thingsaway," said Xie Jing at Linyi Art School.&&&&& Xie had more than 20 discs on her nice blue dress. She got them from her family and friends.&&&&& "Though the discs are old, I look very cool in them!" she said.&&&&& Song Dandan, a student from the school, looked like a farmer in her straw (稻草) coat and hat. Shepicked the straw from the fields and put them all together.&&&&&& "I want to show what people wore in the past." she said.&&&&&& Du Yue made clothes for astronauts (宇航员)! She had white cloth all over her. When she walked,she tried to be slow. It looked like she was walking on the moon.&&&&& "I hope to wear it in space (太空) some day. I wish that I could walk on the moon!" she said.1. The&passage&mainly&talks&about&____.A.&how&to&make&clothesB.&energy&savingC.&how&to&look&coolD.&a&special&fashion&show2.&The&students'&clothes&were&made&of&____.A.&silkB.&cottonC.&waste&paperD.&all&kinds&of&things3. The&underlined (画线)&word&"short"&in&the&sentence&"Our&world&is&short&of&energy.&"&has&&&& the&same&meaning&as&"short"&in&the&sentence&"____"A.&It's&only&a&short&way&from&here.&B.&The&man&is&short.&C.&I'm&short&of&money.&Can&you&lend&me&some?D.&She&was&here&a&short&time&ago.& The show tells people ____.A. we should save energyB. they are cleverC. how to make use of old thingsD. A, B and C4. The&three&students&used&all&these&things&except&____&to&made&clothes.A.&discsB.&strawC.&old&paperD.&cloth5. The&show&tells&people&____.A.&we&should&save&energyB.&they&are&cleverC.&how&to&make&use&of&old&thingsD.&A,&B&and&C
选择方框中适当的句子补全对话(其中有两项是多余的)。A: Hi! How handsome!?B: Thank you. 1.&&&A: Your coat is very nice. 2.&&&B: It's made of wool and cotton.A: Look at these clothes, what are they made of?B: 3.&&&&We can get cotton from plants and get wool, silk and leather from animals.A: Oh, dear! 4.&&&B: Just so so.A: I want to buy a coat like yours. 5.&&&B: OK, I'd love to.A. Where is it made?B. What's it made of?C. I'm sorry to hear that.D. You know a lot about them.E. Would you love to choose one for me?F. I'm glad to hear that.G. They're made of cotton or other natural materials.
阅读理解What are your clothes made of? Are they
made of cotton or wool? Some students in Shandong wear different things. Their
clothes are made of discs(光盘) or old clothes!On October 7th, 36 students in Linyi,
Shandong Province, wore beautiful clothes in a show. Their clothes were made of
all kinds of things.The show gave the students a chance to make
things with their own hands. It also helped them learn to make good use of
waste and not to throw everything away.Students had lots of good ideas. Some found
used things, like old clothes, to make new dresses.“We hope to save energy. Our world isshortof energy. So I don’t want to just throw old things away,” said Xie Jing at
Linyi Art School.Xie had more than 20 discs on her nice blue
dress. She got them from her family and friends.“Though the discs are old, I look very cool
in them!” she said.Song Dandan, a student from the school,
looked like a farmer in her straw(稻草) coat and hat. She picked the straw from the fields and put them
all together.“I want to show what people wore in the
past.” she said.Du Yue made clothes for astronauts(宇航员)! She had white cloth all
over her. When she walked, she tried to be slow. It looked like she was walking
on the moon.“I hope to wear it in space(太空) some day. I wish that I could
walk on the moon!” she said.1.The passage mainly talks about ____.A.how to make clothesB.energy savingC.how to look coolD.a special fashion show2. The students’ clothes were made of ____.A.silkB.cottonC.waste paperD.all kinds of things3. The underlined(画线) word “short” in the sentence
“Our world is short of energy. ” has the same meaning as “short” in the
sentence “____”A.It’s
only a short way from here.B.The man is short.C.I’m
short of money. Can you lend me some?D.She was here a short time ago.4.The three students used all these things
except ____ to made clothes.A.discsB.strawC.old paperD.cloth5. The show tells people ____.A.we should save energyB.they are cleverC.how to make use of old thingsD.A, B and C

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级英语阅读理解 的文章

随机推荐