love and peacepeaceandwisdomb1iss中文意思

当前位置: &
love and peace是什么意思
中文翻译爱和平安爱与和平:&&&&n. 1.爱,热爱,爱戴。 give [send] on ...:&&&& dance and delight = de ...:&&&&n. 1.和平;太平;平静;宁静根源;寂静。 2.和好, ...
例句与用法As the book draws to an end, the voyagers have found the island of serenia, where is true love and peace .书要收尾的时候,那几个航海者找到了宁静岛,那里充满了真挚的爱与和平。May the spring bring you joy , love and peace愿春天为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 May the new year bring you joy , love and peace愿新的一年为你带来欢乐、友爱和宁静。 May 2001 bring you joy , love and peace愿2001年为你带来欢乐,友爱和宁静。 May the coming new year bring you joy , love and peace愿新年为你带来高兴,友好和平静。 May the coming year bring you joy , love and peace愿新的一年为你带来快乐、友爱和宁静。 May the coming new year bring you joy , love and peace愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 May the coming year of dog bring you joy , love and peace愿狗年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 Love and peace is hard to empower with words提起爱心与和平,我说不出什么绚烂华丽的词语。 The theme of the poem is love and peace这首诗的主题是爱与和平。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
love and peace的中文翻译,love and peace是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译love and peace,love and peace的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedLove peace and Wisdom-Bliss, Love peace and WisdomMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Love peace and Wisdom
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无歌词。
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
prayer.........deeply relaxing............
收藏Love peace and Wis的人们
听Love peace and Wis的人也听
关注虾米:Love And Peace Or Else 歌词_百度知道
Love And Peace Or Else 歌词
提问者采纳
How To Dismantle An Atomic BombU2 - Love And Peace Or ElseAs my heart you can break itIt fightWe can talk this thing throughIt&#39;t know if I can take itI&#39.com/song/1490070" target="_blank">http://music.;s my heart and you can break itBaby don&#39;s backAh;t know if I can make itHere&#39, love and peaceLay down your gunsAll your daughters of ZionAll your Abraham sonsI don&#39;m not easy on my kneesHere&#39.baidu?Where is the love:U2专辑.ll call or you phoneThe TV is still onBut the sound is turned downAnd the troops on the groundAre about to dig inAnd I wonder where is the love, releaseWe needLove and peaceLre gonna break the monster&#39: How To Dismantle An Atomic BombLay downLay your sweet lovely on the groundLay your love on the trackWe&#39://t have timeFor a jealous loverAs you enter this lifeI pray you departWith a wrinkled faceAnd a brand new heartI don&#39;s just me and youI&#39..Lay down your treasureLay it down now brotherYou don&#39歌曲名?<a href="http, release:Love And Peace Or Else歌手
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!love and peace是什么意思_百度知道
love and peace是什么意思
提问者采纳
ove and peace爱与和平双语对照词典结果. 和平与爱例句,伴随温和摇摆的状态,有充分安全感的婴儿. 平静:网络释义1. 爱与和平2, and sense of security a baby receives when wrapped tight and placed in agentle sway motion fills them with love and peace.The lull:1
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
peace的相关知识
其他2条回答
爱与和平!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 love and peace 游戏 的文章