80字英语作文80词带翻译

Hi,everyone,I am a student in Class 9,Grade 8.I like sports very much.Such as running,skating and rowing.I also like listening to music。It can help me to relax . Every one has their dreams ,I want to be a teacher when I grow up. I think be a teacher can help many children!
dream相关的作文
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
初中英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师英语作文80字带翻译_百度知道
英语作文80字带翻译
提问者采纳
wood and medicine to human。森林能为人类提供食物木材和药物. We can use less wooden things to protect forestsForests are areas covered with a lot of trees.And they can turn the air to fresh.Forests can provide food . 森林是覆盖着大量树木的地区。他们也能改善空气.We also need to let other people know the importance of protecting forests。我们可以少使用木制产品来保护森林.我们也需要让其他人知道保护森林的重要性
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
晚上很晚回到家,我想我应该做一些有意义的事情.It made me so tired that I almost quit half way. 在今年的暑假期间.But I went on doing with my determination。这使我几乎半途而废. The job was hard,在那里当服务员,我在餐馆里得到了一份工作,watching TV and so on.Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the eveningDuring the summer holiday of this year。这份工作非常累人和无聊。所以,而不是呆在家里.So I got a job at a restawrant and worked there as a waiter。但是我用我的决心坚持了下来,boring,看电视等等。每天早晨我早早地去工作,I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文80词带翻译:考试(Examination)
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《英语作文80词带翻译:考试(Examination)》请大家参考! Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time and after the examination we can find how we are getting on with our studies.but we are always having too many examinations and they are also too difficult for us to get through.I find some of us have lost interest in learning lessons .Besides, it is harmful to our health as we hardly have any time to go in for it is harmful to our health as we hardly have any time to go in for sports. I think the present system of measurement should be improved.有人说考试能够帮助我们及时的复习我们的课程,在考试后我们也能发现我们的学习情况.但是我们总是有太多的考试,每次考试都很难通过.而且我逐渐发现很多人对考试都失去信心.此外,考试对我们的身体健康也是不利的,我们几乎没有时间去锻炼因此,我认为目前的评分系统应该改善.您当前位置 :
有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译)
  小编导语:有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译)是小编为你准备的有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译)。春节联欢晚会是中国农历新年除夕这一天的必看电视节目!以下就是有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译),供你学习参考!  1.许多人喜欢看春晚  2.有人提出取消  3.我的看法  说说你对春节联欢晚会的看法(Spring-Fest Evening Party)  春晚是否应该举办,春晚之我见:  In the past few years, more and more people like to watch the Spring-Fest Evening Party in the last day of one year. It seems that became the most important part in their lives. But nowadays some one suggests we should cancel it and get something instead of it because they feel it so boring. In my point of view, I think it should be not cancelled.  在过去的几年里,越来越多的人喜欢在除夕之夜来看春晚。这似乎成为了他们生活中最重要的一部分。但是,如今一些人却建议我们应该取消春晚,并以其他节目取而代之,他们觉得春晚简直是太枯燥了。在我看来,春晚是不可以取消的。
后一篇:后面没有内容
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号当前位置: >
& 初中英语作文10篇80词 初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目60至80词左右 - 。
初中英语作文10篇80词 初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目60至80词左右 - 。
收集整理:/ 时间:
初二下学期十篇优秀英语作文带翻译和题目60至80词左右 - 。 T.Is funny holiday This summer holiday is so full of fun .because I help my mother do the housework every day. In everday morning . I get up at 9 am and help my mother cooking breakfast. After breakfast, I go to do myself homework,then my mother help me washing dishes.I always finish my homework whin 2 or 3 hours . When the noon come . We often cooking lunch together . But sometime my mother very busy , then I cooking lunch alone. In 4 pm to 6 pm ,at the afternoon . I will go swimming everyday . I always invent my good friend with me go swimming . It can let me 。
作文应该自己写,别抄了。亲!
高高长头发,很秀丽可爱,很害羞,
在现代里,英语扮演着一个重要的角色。英语被广泛的应用在不同的国家。对我们来讲学好英语很重要,如果我们能记住所有的语法和。
英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we wi。
初中英语作文网很多的。急求初一英语作文10篇(80个单词)第一篇:Student Life(学生生活) Speaking of my student life, its very interesting. Besides studying, we have many parties at our school for special festivals. Of course, we must study many subjects at school and do homework every day. I receive instructions from my teachers and discuss problems with them.Although sometimes we have many exams in our student life, it can be good for us. Everyone hates exams, but it helps us realize how much weve learned from school. Just enjoy your student life. It goes by fast.第二篇:Let’s Remove Drunk Driving(消除酒醉驾车)Drunk driving is big pro。求10篇初二英语作文.80词左右 A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, Ive been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations? Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairne。初一英语作文
、《About myself》I am Sally . Everyday
I am very busy. I have too many rules in my house. I have to get up at six o’clock every morning. I must have my breakfast at 7:00 o’clock . I can’t meet my friends after school because I have to walk my dog.(.溜狗) I can’t watch TV on school nights. And I have to be in bed by 10:00 o’clock. On weekends, I have to make my bed and clean my room. Then I have to wash the dishes. Later I have to go to the Children’s Palace to learn the guitar. I love music. But I can’t listen to music at home .I never have any fun. My life is so bo。
哇咔咔 有资料吧。什么英语练习上都有。 我有练习。初一全册的。要不要加我Q我挑几篇发给你
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·完成的。高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英。求10篇50-80词左右英语作文 写英语日记最重要的就是要正确书写日记的格式,尤其是在考试中,日记的格式相当重要。英语日记的格式与汉语日记的格式大致相同,在每篇日记的第一行写上日期、星期和天气,接下来写内容。日期、星期和天气的书写要注意以下几个方面: 1. 年、月、日都写时,通常以月、日、年为顺序,月份可以缩写,日和年用逗号隔开。例如:December 18, 2003或者Dec. 18, 2003。 2. 如果要写星期,星期要紧挨日期,它既可以放在日期前面,也可以放在日期后面,星期也可以省略不写。星期和日期之间不用标点,但要空一格,星期也可缩写。例如:Thursday Dec. 18, 2003或Dec.18,2003 Thursday 3. 天气情况必不可少。天气一般用一个形容词。求高一英语作文10篇,字数60~80字
The News Report has always been my favorite TV program. Almost everyday I turn on the TV at 6:30 p.m. and wait for the news program. This has become a part of my life.
The News Report contains a large amount of information C from the international political situation to the latest foot-ball game. And the most important character is its fast pace. Because of this fast pace, news programs can contain much information in a short time.
In my opinion, the News Report is more than a TV program. It is a way of communication. From this program, people can know and。
自己改动一下就行了(专门帮你解决英语作文写作的烦恼)·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英。初中英语作文题目1.新的一年又到了,你有什么新的计划吗?你准备怎么做?条件:至少三个计划,要包含对去年的反思。2.2012年又是奥运年,你很爱运动。于是你写了一封信给中国体委。请你根据自己喜欢的运动提提意见:1.怎样练好这项运动 2.要加强青少年课外锻炼 3.中国与俄国友好交往3.跨年晚会你会选择哪个台?为什么?至少说出三点。还有类似关于限娱令、中韩问题等等 有很多可以写的
2011武汉市元月调考作文题假定你是国际学校的一位班长,放假前由你替班主任向同学交代有关事项。请用英语准备一篇发言稿。要点。
放假了,老师留了十篇英语作文,说题目自拟,帮帮忙,最好简单一点。急!① Dear John Brown, How’s it going? I’m Zhang Hua. 。
My best friend ( LiMing l ike to play soccer,read books,listening music。 can speak English boy 14岁 初一5班 like comedy,dono。
压力有关的
1.新的一年又到了,你有什么新的计划吗?你准备怎么做?条件:至少三个计划,要包含对去年的反思。2.2012年又是奥运年,你很爱。
其实这些都很简单,为什么还要寻求别人的帮助呢?靠人不如靠己,真正提高自己的成绩才对,我之前也是报了ABC天下成绩才变好的。求10篇初中生英文作文,关于暑假生活,每篇80词左右 - 已回。 /Article/info/Index.html你可以到这里看看。十篇初中英语作文1.寻物启示and招领启示 ------------------Seeking Mobile!!!------------------- Anyone who ever found my mobile, please kindly returen to its anxious owner. My mobile is a red Nokia. I lost it in a restaraunt, located at 11 Evergreen Street. I have many important telephone numbers stored in my phone. I am a doctor. the numbers are my patients phone numbers. They need my help! I have to contact them regularly to make sure theyre in good health. Please give me your hand. You can call me by this number:123456 or You can visit me at 234 Sunshine Avenue. My name is : Mr. Jimmy。
太多了吧?10篇初中的英语作文&nbsp. &nbsp,eggs and bread&nbsp.5,thus the disagreement often rises between them) . This is my father.2, it depends on what we do12, I like comedies best. Her name is M&nbsp. I like it because it is interesting. 自我介绍My name is Wang M Be a good listener. She. I really enjoyed my winter holiday &nbsp。H&nbsp. H Nowadays .Generation gap between parents and children &nbsp. S 9. My English Teacher(我的英语老师)Miss Wang is my English teacher.&nbsp. O Who’ &nbsp. The keys are in the drawer. Try to help your fri。
关于什么内容的呢? 随便?
初中英语作文10篇80词相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
初中英语作文10篇80词相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream英语作文80词 的文章

随机推荐