where is the love.is.the.school軷鱼圈记生办在哪里

> 问题详情
根据实际情况回答问题。1.Howdoyougotoschool?
2.HowcanyougotoBeijing? 3.Whereisthehospitalinyourcity?
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
根据实际情况回答问题。1.&How&do&you&go&to&school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&How&can&you&go&to&Beijing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.&Where&is&the&hospital&in&your&city?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. Is&your&home&far&from&your&school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.&What&do&you&do&when&you&meet&a&red&light?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……—Where is the school singing contest going to be held tonight?—I am not sure.Is it in the hall _______ the students often have a meeting?为啥填where不填that如果是强调句那是怎么样改的
我恨妹纸151
The school
singing contest is going to be held tonight in the hall where the students often have a meeting. 这是原句,原句包含一个先行词为时间的定语从句.请将原句变为强调包含定语从句的强调句.即如下:It is in the hall where the students often have a meeting that
the school singing contest is going to be held tonight.一般疑问句为:Is it in the hall where the students often have a meeting (that
the school singing contest is going to be held tonight.?) (此处避免重复省略了that
the school singing contest is going to be held tonight.其实这是高考常见的题型见过几次就容易啦.不知我的讲解你是否明白?.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
hall 是先行词 in the hall 已经表示地点 the students often have a meeting in the hall学生经常在大厅里开会
不缺任何成分 所以不能用关系代词 要用关系副词 所以填where
where = in which ,where引导的定语从句,修饰中心词hall因为定语从句 the students often have a meeting in the hall。所以,只能用where或in which,不能用that。
这是一个定语从句。先行词hall在定语从句里还原回去后是: the students often have a meeting in the hall,因此能够代替地点状语的连接词只能是in the hall.
这个是定语从句修饰in the hall如果填that,那后面的the students often have a meeting就是修饰hall,明显是不对的
扫描下载二维码将下列定语从句转为陈述句1. The boy who is playing on the grass is my brother.2. I don’t know the reason why (=for which) he didn’t help me.3. Can you tell me the way in which you learn English?4. This is the school where I studied 10 years ago.5. My brother, who is an engineer, is thirty-two.
1.My brother is playing on the grass.2.I do not know why he didn't help me .3.Can you tell me how to learn English?4.I studied in this school 10 years ago.5.My brother of thirty-two is an engineer.不知道对不对,做参考,希望可以帮助您!
那引导词是去掉了么?
有些引导词是的确去掉了,但有些还是从句,不过把定于从句改成了其他的从句了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
定语从句改陈述句,引导词肯定要去掉:1. The boy is my brother.He is playing on the grass 2.He didn’t help me. I don’t know the reason 3. Can you tell me the way you learn English?4. This is the schoo. I studied here 10 years ago.5. My brother is an engineer,He
is thirty-two.
扫描下载二维码The school _______ I
The school _______ I graduated is no longer what it used to be.&&
A.from where&&&&&& B.which&&&&& C.in which&&&& D.from which
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The school where he once studied is very famous.为什么这里用where 如果 改成The school which he once studied in is very famous.就变成了用which!
这句话需要倒过来看,我们英语老师教我们这样看的例:the school _____
he once studied.the school _______ he once visited.看第一句:正过来说,he once studied in the school,有 in ,所以用where看第二句:正过来说,he once visited the school,没有 in,所以用that/which当然,如果句中已经有了in,那就用that/which这是绝对准确的,谢谢支持!.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是一个定语从句,the school是先行词,where是关系副词,指地点,在定语从句中作地点状语。关系副词=介词+先行词。所以第一句里面的where等于第二句里面的in which。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 where is your school 的文章

随机推荐