我想念你一如吉他谱我是如此的想念你……用英语翻译

帮忙翻译下英语
帮忙翻译下英语 10
Love Of My Life(我一生的爱)You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life.
&My guardian angel, I've never felt a hurt like this where it feels as though someone had stuck a knife through my heart. I can barely breathe knowing that I can't hold you, hug you, and kiss you. The fact that you are not within a distance to me that I can easily reach, hurts. I've missed you so badly the moment you were out of my sight. I choked on tears and could not manage to breathe. I do not know how I am going to live without you here to hold and to hold me. I love you so much that neither words nor actions could express my feelings for you. I could spend the rest of my life describing how much I love you and it still would not come close to the way I really feel. I could die for you and it still could not possibly show my love and feelings for you in proportion to which I feel them. Since after Christmas I had this sensation at the back of my mind and at the very pit of my stomach where it stayed so well hidden that I could not even acknowledge it. As Easter drew near, I could finally recognize the heavy feeling of dread. This feeling became more heavily embedded after Easter and as time went on, closer to my departure date, the sensation increasingly became more intense. Now my worst fears, my fears of losing you, have become a reality. And it hurts, it hurts like hell. I feel sick, I tremble, I cannot breathe, and tears constantly blur my vision. I do not know how to handle this pain - this knife in the heart feeling of loss. Without you I feel alone and cold. I feel so small and helpless. You cave my life, you made my whole and without you, I am nothing. The fears that I now have is that I will forget the little things, though I pray I never will. I am afraid that I will forget the way you feel, the way you taste, and your smell. The little things that I love so much, I am afraid that I will forget them. And I do not want to, I so do not want to. Now I know why we are here. I know why we live. It's because once you find someone you love and care for so dearly, where you would give up anything and everything for them, you found purpose in your life that makes it worth living. You are my purpose and I do not know what to do without you. How a few hours could change a life! I continue to cry, and I will continue for a long time, and when my eyes cease to produce more tears, my heart will continue to cry for you every day, forever, because I will think of you every day, every hour, every second within a minute. I do not think I would prevent that if I wanted to. I cannot stop my heart from crying crimson tears of blood. And it does bleed. It bleeds because of the pain I feel from losing you. I know that I will never really lose you because you will always be in my heart, but that does not stop me from missing you. And feeling desperate with the need to hug and kiss you and be in your arms. That is where I wish I could stay forever, in your arms. My heart beats for you now and forever. Before, when I was with you, it beat happily, hopefully, but now it beats longingly. Longing to have you with me, and that longing cannot be easily or quickly smothered, and I do not want to smother it. You will always have a permanent place in my heart. I will never forget you, How could I? I need you more than anything. You are my life support. Although I hate what has been done to us, being torn apart from one another, I will always be happy for the time I had you with me. I will treasure each moment in my heart and be thankful for the little, precious time we had together. I love you so much, so very much and I always will. Please do not forget that. It is important to me that you never forget that. Te quiero mas que a nada, Te quiero mucho, mucho, mucho, Love always, Nina
  爱我的生命(我一生的爱)。  你让我感到特别的,就像我是你的唯一。妳让我觉得我是一颗恒星在天空照亮你的生活。你让我感到安全,当我靠近你,在你的怀抱里。妳让我觉得有一位天使从天上,因为你永远不要告诉我你是多么爱她。你总是点燃了我的心。你用你所做的事情。我觉得很高兴和你在一起。你是我的宝贝,将永远是我的宝贝。你将永远是我今生的最爱。                              我的守护天使,    我这辈子从未感到像这样在一个受伤的感觉,仿佛有人困了我的心。我几乎不能呼吸,我知道我不能抱着你,拥抱你,吻你。事实上,你不是在距离我、使我能轻易获取,很痛。我想念你如此糟糕的时刻,你是在我的视野里消失。我噎着眼泪,不能设法呼吸。我不知道我要住在这里举行,没有你,拥抱我。    我是如此爱你,也可以不行动的言语表达我对你的感情。我可以用我的余生描述我有多么爱你,它仍然不能接近我真正的感受。我可以为你而死,这还不可能展现我的爱和对你的感情,我感觉比例。    自圣诞节后我有这种感觉在我的脑海后面,在肚子不舒服,那里住得那么好隐藏,我甚至不能承认了这一点。作为复活节临近,我终于可以认出这个沉重的恐惧的。这种感觉变得更重的嵌入式复活节后,随着时间的推移,离我离店日期,感觉越来越成为更强烈。现在我最害怕的,我害怕失去你,已经成为现实。与痛,痛得要命。我感觉不舒服,我抖了,我几乎无法呼吸,泪水模糊了我的不断视野。我不知道如何应付这种疼痛,这把刀在内心的感受。没有了你,我感到孤独和寒冷。我觉得自己是如此的渺小和无助。你是我的生命,你犯了洞,如果没有了你,我的全部,我一无所有。我现在担心的是,我忘记了一点东西,虽然我祈祷,我却永不跌倒。我怕我会忘记自己的感觉,你尝,你的气味。这个小事情,我很爱,我怕我会忘记他们。我不想,我不想。    现在我知道我们为什么在这里。我知道为什么我们住。这是因为一旦你找到一个你爱和关怀,在那里你会非常放弃一切,一切为了他们,你发现你的人生目的,使它活得有价值。你是我的目标,我不知道没有你我该怎么办。怎么可能改变了几小时的生命!我继续哭,我将持续很长一段时间,我的眼睛不再产生更多的泪水,我的心将继续哭的每一天都为你,直到永远,因为我将会认为你每一天、每一小时、每一秒都在几分钟之内。我不认为我能预防,如果我想。我不能阻止我的心深红色的血液而流泪。和它流血。太血红色的痛苦,因为我觉得从失去你。我知道我永远不会真的失去了你,因为你将永远在我的心中,但这并不阻止我想念你。与绝望的感受和需要拥抱和亲吻你,在你的手臂。这就是我希望我能永远在一起,把他抱在怀中。我的心跳,你现在直到永远。以前,当我跟你在一起幸福的生活,希望击败,但是现在它跳动的怀念。有你和我在一起,渴望,渴望,不能轻易或快窒息了,我不想去扑灭它。你总会有一个固定的地方,因为你在我心里。我将永远不会忘记你,我怎么会呢?我需要你,胜过一切。你是我生命的支持。    虽然我讨厌做了些什么,对我们来说,被撕裂了,我要永远快乐的时间我有你和我在一起。我将珍惜每一刻,因为你在我心里,感谢小、宝贵的时间我们曾在一起。我是如此爱你,所以我总是会很开心的。请不要忘记。这对我来说很重要,你就永远不会忘记。    我建造一个价值,    我很爱你,你真的喜欢,    爱情永远,    尼娜
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (3)
愛我的生活(我一生的愛)你讓我覺得自己很特別,就像我是你的唯一。你讓我覺得我是一個明星在天空照亮你的生活。你讓我感到安全,當我靠近你,結束了在你的懷抱。你讓我感覺像一個天使從天上,因為你從來沒有停止告訴我你有多愛我。你總是照亮了我的心與你所做的和說。我感到很高興與你就被這種方式。你是我的孩子,永遠是我的寶貝。您將永遠是我生命中的愛。
&&&&&&我的守護天使,
我從來沒有感到如此傷心的地方,感覺好像有人卡住刀通過我的心。我幾乎無法呼吸知道,我不能擁抱你,擁抱你,親吻你。事實上,你不屬於我的距離,我可以很容易
&&&&&&我的守护天使,
我从来没有感到如此伤心的地方,感觉好像有人卡住了我的心一把刀。我几乎无法呼吸知道,我不能拥抱你,拥抱你,亲吻你。事实上,你是不是在一个距离,我认为我可以很容易
我的生活(我一生的爱爱)你让我觉得自己很特别,就像我是你的唯一。你让我觉得我是一个在天空照亮了你的生活的明星。你让我感到安全,当我靠近你,包裹在你的怀抱了。你让我像一个天使从天上的感受,因为你从来没有停止告诉我你有多爱我。你总是照亮了你做的事情,说我的心。我感到很高兴和你在一起只是这种方式。你是我的孩子,将永远是我宝贝。您将永远是我一生的挚爱。
我的守护天使,我从来没有感到如此伤心的地方感觉好像有人卡住了我的心一把刀。我几乎不能呼吸知道,我不能拥抱你,拥抱你,亲吻你。事实上,你不属于我一个距离,我可以很容易达到,疼。我已经错过了你这么严重的时刻,你是从我眼前。我哽咽的泪水,无法呼吸管理。我不知道我会如何没有你的生活在这里举行,并抱着我。我爱你这么多,既不说话,也不行动能表达我对你的感情。我可以用我的余生,说明我有多么爱你,它也不会接近的方式我真的感觉。我可以为你死,它仍然不可能显示我的爱和对你有感觉的比例,我觉得他们。由于圣诞节后我曾在我心灵深处的这种感觉,在我的肚子很坑在那里逗留这么好隐藏的,我什至不能承认这一点。由于复活节临近时,我终于可以承认沉重的恐惧感。这种感觉变得更加严重复活节后随着时间的推移,嵌入式接近我的出发日期,这种感觉越来越变得更加激烈。现在我最担心的事情,我失去你的恐惧,已成为现实。并且它伤害,它像地狱伤害。我觉得生病了,我颤抖,我无法呼吸,泪水模糊我的视野不断。我不知道如何处理这种痛苦 - 这在损失的感受刀。没有你我感到孤独和寒冷。我觉得这么弱小和无助。你洞穴我的生命,你使我整个没有你,我就算不得什么。我的担心,现在已经是我会忘记一些小事情,但我祈祷我永远不会。我怕我会忘记你的感觉,你的味道,和你的气味。虽然我很喜欢的小事情,我怕我会忘记他们。而且我不想,我不想这样。现在我知道为什么我们在这里。我知道为什么我们的生活。这是因为一旦你找到一个你爱和关怀如此高昂的代价,在那里你会放弃任何东西,他们的一切,你发现在你的生活,使生活的目的是否值得。你是我的目的,我不知道该怎么办没有你。如何在几个小时可以改变生活!我继续哭,我会持续很长的时间,当我的眼睛不再生产更多的眼泪,我的心将继续为你哭泣,每天永远,因为我会认为你的每一天,每一小时,每一秒内一分钟。我不认为我会阻止,如果我想要。我不能阻止血液深红色的眼泪哭我的心。而且它流血。它流血becaus疼痛的感觉电子邮件从我失去你。我知道,我永远不会真的失去你,因为你将永远在我心中,但这并不能阻止我想念你。和绝望的感觉与需要的拥抱和亲吻你,在你的怀抱。这就是我希望我能永远留在你怀里。我的心跳现在你脱颖而出版本。在此之前,当我与你是,它击败快乐,希望,但现在它打败了憧憬。我渴望与你,并渴望不能轻易或迅速地窒息,我不想扼杀它。你将永远在我心中永远占据一席之地。我永远不会忘记你,我怎么能?我需要你比什么。你是我的生命支持。虽然我做了什么恨我们,被蹂躏的彼此分离,我会非常高兴的时候,我曾与我。我会珍惜每一个时刻在我心中,并为小,宝贵的时间我们一起感谢。我爱你这么多,这么多,我总是会的。请不要忘记这一点。重要的是要我说,你永远不会忘记这一点。德quiero马斯阙一滩,德quiero mucho,mucho,mucho,永远爱你,尼娜
以后这样的问题上爱词霸找就行了
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号我想念你 用英语怎么说_百度知道
我想念你 用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
I miss you
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I MISS you
bad 的翻译是:我想念你如此糟糕 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I MISS you
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我想念你那么坏
我想念如此坏的你
我想念你如此糟糕
我想你这样恶劣
I小姐您很坏
相关内容&a学习BILLRUN,l交接工作 正在翻译,请等待...
& aB-type pin B类型别针 & a这样,我们才能保护环境以免被污。 Thus, in order to avoid we can protect the environment to smear. & aDefect sheet 瑕疵板料 & a北京明天的天气怎么样 Beijing tomorrow weather how & a美国的天气怎么样 US's weather how & aVeisions of the .Net Framework: Veisions。净框架: & ayou plan What to do 您计划什么做 & aADD: Kingbirds Industrial park,Zhong Kai High-Tech Development Zone,Huizhou City,
& apriority to requested messages over RTR messages 优先权对请求的消息在RTR消息 & a据说世界上每年有成千上万的人死于流感 正在翻译,请等待... & a有绘画特长,并多次获奖 Has the drawing special skill, and wins an award many times & aSPELLING MIST AKE ARE AOCEPTABLE EXCEPT VALUE AND QUANTITY 拼写薄雾AKE是AOCEPTABLE除了价值和数量 & a别怕出错 Do not fear makes a mistake & a地上有很多草。 Ground has very many grasses. & a你认为轮毂的销售市场好吗? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a与...交朋友 正在翻译,请等待... & aA区∥PASSION TEMPTATION EVERYWHERE A area ∥PASSION TEMPTATION EVERYWHERE & aAccording to the plan step by step forward, for whom my life never stop 根据计划逐步批转,我的生活从未停止 & ahow are you going to make your dream come true? 您怎么做您的梦想来真实? & aPlease see the attachment for my comments thanks. 为我的评论感谢请看见附件。 & a人们在襁褓中发现手机 The people discover the handset in the swaddling clothes & aPerhaps, the most representative literary works of the age is F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, highlighting what some describe as the decadence and hedonism, as well as new social and sexual attitudes, and the growth of individualism. Fitzgerald is largely credited with coining the term “The Jazz Age” 或许,年龄的多数代表性文学作品是F。 斯科特Fitzgerald的伟大的Gatsby,突出什么一些描述作为衰落和享乐主义,并且新的社会和性态度和个人主义成长。 Fitzgerald主要相信形成术语“爵士乐年龄” & a罗培新,邱敏丽,胡智炜 Luo Peixin, Qiu Min Li, Hu Zhiwei & a你的兼职一般是干什么? What your concurrent job generally does? & aCo bank 正在翻译,请等待... & a你真是个神经病! You really are a mental illness! & a凤凰嘉园 Phoenix fine garden & aminer position data collection and transmission.
& a昆明人非常友好 The Kunming people are extremely friendly & a谭建活 Tan Jianhuo & a在中国,民间有句俗话:"民以食为天" In China, the folk has a slang: “food is what matters to the people” & a审图师 Examination teacher & aprint a meaningful error message and terminate gracefully. 打印一个意味深长的错误信息并且优美地终止。 & aLeft-click for sharp corners and right-click for round corners.
& aTo create half cross stitches, click the corner where you want your stitch to start.
& aa computer can't think for itself ,it must be told what to do 计算机不可能为本身,它认为必须告诉做的什么 & a馨媛儿 xin yuan ?? & ayou can google it if you dont believe me! lol, have you ever used SplitCam? 如果您不相信我,您能google它! lol,您使用了SplitCam ? & aopera morta verniciata antiruggine upper work painted anti rust 被绘的顶边防锈上部工作被绘的反铁锈 & apromise,sometimes, is what a cheater said to a fool 诺言,有时,是骗子对傻瓜说 & ayou are right to be happy 您正确是愉快的 & aburberry香水 burberry perfume & aflt no 故障定位测试没有 & a醉青鱼 Is drunk the black carp & a本公司专营保时捷PORSCHE ,宝马 BMW, 奔驰BENZ,奥迪AUDI, 大众VW,陆虎LAND ROVER,丰田RAV4------等进口车系汽车配件开发制造,另售: 陆虎发现3行李架,侧踏板,挡泥板,尾箱防水垫,脚垫,等配件,欢迎咨询洽谈! This company monopolizes guarantees when Czechoslovakia PORSCHE, BMW BMW, runs quickly BENZ, Audi AUDI, populace VW, land tiger LAND ROVER, Toyota RAV4------And so on imports the vehicle is the automobile fitting development manufacture, sells in addition: Lu Hu discovered 3 luggage racks, lean the
& alaneways, many ventilation doors, strict power supply and
& a我了解的太少了。我根本没有办法说服对方于我见面 I understood too am few.I simply do not have the means to convince opposite party to meet in me & a802.15.4 protocol and communicates by free frequency band. 802.15.4協議和由自由頻帶溝通。 & a至关重要的是 Very important is & aZigBee is the only standards-based technology designed to ZigBee是唯一的基於標準的技術被設計 & aselect error:DBPROCESS is dead 选择错误:DBPROCESS是死的 & aSpecifically, the financial control shall examine the way in which the financial terms of objectives and programs undertaken by different public bodies, in order to prevent them or to discover any irregularities, errors, deficiencies, correct them and to avoid them in the future. 具体地,财政控制将审查不同的公共团体和节目的承担的财政期限宗旨,为了防止他们或发现所有不规则性,错误,缺乏,改正他们和在将来避免他们的方式。 & a导致这个问题的原因有很多 Causes this question the reason to have very many & a酸化防止剂 prevention of oxidation 剂 & aI MISS you
bad I小姐您很坏 &

我要回帖

更多关于 我要告诉你我想念你 的文章

随机推荐