用一句歌词形容会是什么?自己的职业?

问一下一首歌词很多都是职业名的英文歌_百度知道
问一下一首歌词很多都是职业名的英文歌
获赞数:143
擅长:暂未定制
B Want U wanna Bdoctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手? why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统,成为一个有梦想的人you can you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为你想成为的人 police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员,或者是邮递员 why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢? you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人 doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手? why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不能是当总统呢,要成为一个梦想家 you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人 i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都有一样东西 that we all share together 我们都拥有的 we got that one nice dream 我们都有一个美好的梦想 we live for 我们为它生存 you never know what life could bring 你永远不会知道生活会带来什么 coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么东西能永恒存在 just hold on to the team you play for 只要执着于你所效力的事业 i know you could reach the top 我知道你可以到达顶峰 make sure that you won't stop 确保你不会停下 be the one that you wanna be 成为你想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起唱 we may have different ways to think 我们也许有不同的思考方式 but it doesn't really matter 但是真的不要紧 we all caught up in the steam of this life 我们都赶上了这趟人生之旅 focus on every little thing 执着于每一件小事 that's what does really matter 那才是问题的所在 luxury cars and bling 奢华的车和物质 that's not real life 那都不是真正的生活 i know you could reach the top 我知道你可以到达顶峰 make sure that you won't stop 确保你不会停下 be the one that you wanna be 成为你想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起唱吧 doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手? why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?成为一个有梦想的人 you can be just the one you wanna be你可以成为你想成为的人 police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员,或者是邮递员 why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢? you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人 last year i used to dream about this day 去年我常常梦想着这一天 now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在我在这里为你歌唱 i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你 coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you 因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱
采纳数:25
获赞数:267
歌名是peerless我也很喜欢这首歌的~~~歌词doctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedriver, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bei know that we all got one thingthat we all share togetherwe got that one nice dreamwe live foryou never know what life could bringcoz nothing last for everjust hold on to the teamyou play fori know you could reach the topmake sure that you wont stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bei know we may have different ways to thinkbut it doesnt really matterwe all caught up in the steamof this lifefocus on every little thingthat's what does really matterluxury cars and blingthat's not real lifeyou could reach the topmake sure that you wont stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna belast year i used to dream about this daynow im here im singing for youi hope i could inspire youcoz i've got all the love,coz i've got all love for youdoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna be
采纳数:107
获赞数:3156
歌曲试听:,peerless%20%20&word=mp3,,,[peerless]&si=;darin+;0305&lm=&mtid=1&d=9
peerless歌词:doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be driver, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you wont stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be i know we may have different ways to think but it doesnt really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling that's not real life you could reach the top make sure that you wont stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now im here im singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be
tina月儿圆
tina月儿圆
b what u wanna bdoctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙计?you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想we live for 我们为之生存you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒just hold on to the team 只是坚持住you play for 为了你所效力的团队i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰make sure that you wont stop 确定你不会停下来be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱we may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题but it doesnt really matter 但这没关系we all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服of this lifefocus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事thats what does really matter 这才是问题所在luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰make sure that you wont stop 确定你不会停下来be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天now im here im singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气coz ive got all the love, coz ive got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。“你给我一句话.就打开我一扇窗,你给我一个微笑.我就浑身是力量,你给我一个眼神.我就找到了方向,你放开双手.让我遨游知识的海洋-- 歌词反映了( )A.尊师重教是社会文明进步的标志B.教师教书育人的职业特点C.现代师生之间的民主平等关系D.教师不可能是完人.也有缺点和错误 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
11.“你给我一句话,就打开我一扇窗;你给我一个微笑,我就浑身是力量;你给我一个眼神,我就找到了方向;你放开双手,让我遨游知识的海洋……”歌词反映了(  )A.尊师重教是社会文明进步的标志B.教师教书育人的职业特点C.现代师生之间的民主平等关系D.教师不可能是完人,也有缺点和错误
分析 此题旨在考查教师的重要性和尊重老师.根据教材知识,学生对老师的尊重表现为,尊重老师的劳动、尊重老师的人格、对老师有礼貌等.解答 此题考查了教师的重要性,教师是人类文明的传播者,是人类灵魂的工程师,对学生的成长起着重要的不可替代的作用,以此分析歌词可知,歌词体现了教师对学生的成长起着重要的不可替代的作用,反映了教师教书育人的职业特点,所以B是正确的选项,ACD不符合题意,排除.故选B.点评 此题要准确掌握课本知识老师的重要性,在此基础上即可顺利选择.
练习册系列答案
科目:初中政治
题型:单选题
16.以下描述,属于情感的有(  )①对待自己有自尊感②取得成绩,我们有荣誉感③看到“神七”升空并顺利回收,我们有自豪感④犯了错误,我们有羞愧感。A.①②③B.②③④C.①②④D.①②③④
题型:材料分析题
3.【勇于担责&善于担责】材料一:扬州晚报&&日报道&&&一个15岁的男中学生骑自行车摔倒时,碰到了路边的奥迪车。因未等到车主,他主动在车上留纸条并留下电话,表示愿意承担责任。令路人很感动。材料二:责任是一盏航标灯,有了它,生命之旅便不会迷失方向;责任是一副担子,扛起它,我们才会拥有充实而有意义的人生。阅读材料,回答问题:(1)结合所学知识,分别说说在学校、家庭和社会中我们肩负的责任有哪些?(2)怎样做一个负责任的公民?
20.班里新来了一位插班生小亮,他是随着进城务工的父母转学到这里的。经过一段时间的相处,小滨觉得小亮尽管穿着朴素,但心地善良,喜欢帮助人,渐渐地两人成了无话不谈的朋友,一直到高中和大学,两人都是亲密无间。这说明(  )A.友谊可以超越物质条件、家庭背景等,这种友谊更能够经得住时间的考验和风雨的洗礼B.城里的孩子都能和农民工的子女友好相处C.友谊是一成不变的,一旦确立就终生是朋友D.真心付出就能收获真挚的友谊
1.“我家孩子正在参加XXX比赛,麻烦朋友们帮忙投个票”。“这是我朋友家的孩子,拜托投一票……”在微信朋友圈中给孩子拉票也成为了越来越多家长头疼却又无可奈何的“工作”对此认识错误的是(  )A.用新兴网络平台开展评选活动,创新了投票方式,是一种社会进步B.通过拼人脉,拼资源获胜,体现的是个人能力,这种比赛很公平C.网络投票比较亲民,但有时不能反映真实民意,所以要理性对待D.这种“绑架”友情的投票现象惹人烦,所以生活中要学会拒绝
题型:判断题
14.坚强的意志能促使人的潜能得到充分的开发,使人不断地超越自我。正确(判断对错)
2.观察漫画《不归我管》,下列对漫画认识不正确的是(  )A.缺乏责任感,逃避自身责任B.承担这种责任风险极大,理应逃避C.最终对其自身的发展也会造成损害D.严重侵害社会利益,破坏社会秩序
题型:材料分析题
19.材料一:香港回归祖国10多年来,仍然保持着自由港的特色和国际金融、贸易、航运中心的地位,被公认为亚洲乃至全球最具发展活力的地区之一。&&&&& 材料二:2008年澳门人均本地生产总值达到3.9万美元,约为回归前的3倍;10年来澳门失业率大幅下降,由1999年的6﹒3%下降到2008年的3%;公布的一项大型民意调查报告显示,澳门居民对中央港澳政策表示满意的合计高达97﹒36%。(1)实现祖国统一的基本方针是什么?请说出这一方针的具体内容。(2)从港澳的繁荣、稳定,你能得出什么结论?
6.下列与父母沟通的方法中,不可取的有(  )A.在父母面前放纵自己,习惯的抢白,为自己辩解B.以主动的态度同父母交流C.以书信等大家都能接受的方式,共同交流D.尝试幽默的沟通方式
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号有一首英文歌,歌词大意是:你可以成为任何人,律师、消防员…(各种职业)跪求歌名!_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词大意是:你可以成为任何人,律师、消防员…(各种职业)跪求歌名!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
Be what you wonna be,就是这个,你听听看。
ThroughTheMoon
ThroughTheMoon
获赞数:91
B What U Wanna B -Darin
感冒的圣诞节
我听过这首歌,很确定哦
采纳数:73
获赞数:350
《B What U Wanna》,百度上可以搜深度游子。
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁知道一首歌 里面有好多职业的 歌词全英文_百度知道
谁知道一首歌 里面有好多职业的 歌词全英文
貌似歌名是beyouwannatobe但是我找不到谁帮我找找...
貌似歌名是be you wanna to be 但是我找不到 谁帮我找找
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:53
获赞数:81
对了,就是B you wanna B
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer
why not president, be a dreamer
you can be just the one you wanna be
police man, fire fighter or a post man
why not something like your old man
i know that we all got one thing
that we all share together
we got that one nice dream
we live for
you never know what life could bring
coz nothing last for ever
just hold on to the team
you play for
i know you could reach the top
make sure that you won't stop
be the one that you wanna be
now sing this with me
we may have different ways to think
but it doesn't really matter
we all caught up in the steam
of this life
focus on every little thing
that's what does really matter
luxury cars and bling
thats not real life
i know you could reach the top
make sure that you won't stop
be the one that you wanna be
now sing this with me
police man, fire fighter or a post man
why not something like your old man
last year i used to dream about this day
now i'm here i'm singing for you
i hope i could inspire you
coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。据说。。练练练。。有一句歌词。。。【秦皇岛职业技术学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:70,004贴子:
据说。。练练练。。有一句歌词。。。收藏
练成傻13好本领。。。。
沪鑫堡为您提供超全的全国职业教育的展会信息,包括教育展的主办方,展会时间,场馆,还为您提供教育展的数据对比,展商名录,现场照片,展会会刊.
我了个擦。。。。
wqnmlgb。。。。
练就杀敌硬本领……
练的傻气冲云天
登录百度帐号

我要回帖

更多关于 一句形容友谊的歌词 的文章

随机推荐