get separated from中为什么要用separatefrom造句d而不用separatefrom造句

Text Size:
Don’t cross-contaminate
Why it matters
Even after you’ve cleaned your hands and surfaces thoroughly, raw meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs can still spread illness-causing bacteria to ready-to-eat foods—unless you keep them separate.
But which foods need to be kept separate, and how?
Follow these top tips to keep your family safe
Use separate cutting boards and plates for produce and for meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs.
Placing ready-to-eat food on a surface that held raw meat, poultry, seafood, or eggs can spread bacteria and make you sick. But stopping cross-contamination is simple.
Use one cutting board for fresh produce, and one for raw meat, poultry, or seafood.
Use separate plates and utensils for cooked and raw foods.
Before using them again, thoroughly wash plates, utensils, and cutting boards that held raw meat, poultry, seafood, or eggs.
Once a cutting board gets excessively worn or develops hard-to-clean grooves, consider replacing it.
Keep meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs separate from all other foods at the grocery.
Make sure you aren’t contaminating foods in your grocery bag by:
Separating raw meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs from other foods in your shopping cart.
At the checkout, place raw meat, poultry, and seafood in plastic bags to keep their juices from dripping on other foods. 
Keep meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs separate from all other foods in the fridge.
Bacteria can spread inside your fridge if the juices of raw meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs drip onto ready-to-eat foods. But stopping this contamination is simple…
Place raw meat, poultry, and seafood in containers or sealed plastic bags to prevent their juices from dripping or leaking onto other foods. If you’re not planning to use these foods within a few days, freeze them instead.
Keep eggs in their original carton and store them in the main compartment of the refrigerator—not in the door.
Watch "Separate" Video
Learn "separate" tips for preventing food poisoning
Youtube embed: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xm_X5LJmrbw
Stay Connected
Our Partners
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services - 200 Independence Avenue, S.W. - Washington, D.C. 20201SCOTT SIMON, HOST:
The deadline to reunite migrant children, who were separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border, has come and gone. And this weekend hundreds of children are still waiting. Attorneys across the U.S. were working to get children back to their guardians, whether in the U.S. or their home countries. Priya Konings is an attorney with the noofit Kids in Need of Defense. She joins us in our studios. Ms. Konings, thanks so much for being with us.
PRIYA KONINGS: Sure. Thank you for having me.
SIMON: You and your team represent 107 children, I'm told, were sent to New York after they were separated from their parents or guardians.
KONINGS: That's correct.
SIMON: How do you do that?
KONINGS: It's been incredibly challenging. We took on the representation of these children with the hope of reuniting them with their parents and advocating for them in the best possible way that we could. But we have faced almost an insurmountable amount of challenges in our representation of these clients.
SIMON: Like what?
KONINGS: So part of the issue is a number of our clients have been released. And we weren't provided with any notice. And we don't actually know where they are now. So these are people that we have signed...
SIMON: These are children...
KONINGS: ...Children.
SIMON: You don't know where they are.
KONINGS: Yes, children. We have signed retainers with them. We are actively representing them, but we don't actually know their whereabouts. Furthermore, as part of our representation, we need to advise and consult with our clients. And it's almost impossible to advise a child without being provided any information from the government about what their plan is for these children. Are they planning on reuniting them with the separated parent? Are they planning on deporting them? Are they planning on sending them to a different sponsor in the U.S.? We have no idea. Oftentimes, we aren't given any information. I wake up one day, and I get an email from someone that says this kid has now been released. Hopefully, we'll figure out where they went.
SIMON: So the government isn't providing you with information. And then when it does, it's providing you with information that makes it sound like it's too late for you to take any action.
KONINGS: That's correct. A lot of times I'll get information that the child has been sent to an adult detention facility. But then once they reunify, they go to a different detention facility - a family detention facility. So then I'm scrambling to track down this child. And then, also, how can I have any meaningful consultation when I don't know exactly where they are? I don't have any contact information. So it's been a real challenge.
SIMON: I don't want to make this sound remote and antiseptic - can you tell us about one or two youngsters, particularly important that you found?
KONINGS: Sure. I mean, I can tell you about one particular reunification fiasco that we had recently...
SIMON: Please.
KONINGS: ...that's been on my mind. We had two siblings who were sent to the border to reunify with their mother, who was in detention. These two siblings really relied on each other. There was an older one who was 14 and a younger one who was 9. Instead of sending them together, the government decided to separate them and send them at different times. They sent them to the facility. And they moved mom before the kids got there. And when the kids got there, they told the kids that they had deported mom. And the kids still aren't together at this point. The kids are in complete panic mode. They call a relative and tell the relative I don't know where I am or where my mom is. KIND tracks down the relative. And we're in panic mode not knowing how to help these kids. Eventually, they track mom down, who actually hasn't been deported. And then they reunify the kids - the two kids - one by one with mom in a family detention center days later. At this point, the mom, the kids, everybody's completely traumatized. And in fact, we still don't even have contact with our clients. So this is not how we envisioned reunification to be happening. But it's been disastrous to say the least in many situations.
SIMON: And I'm sure you have been told by child care experts that's the kind of - that's lifelong trauma, what's happened to that family.
KONINGS: Absolutely. Absolutely. Especially for the younger one, I think.
SIMON: Priya Konings of Kids in Need of Defense, thank you very much for coming in and speaking with us today.
KONINGS: Thank you.
来自: 文章地址:相关词典网站:1separate A fromB_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
1separate A fromB
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢separated基本解释adj.分开的v.分开(separate的过去式和过去分词)变化形式易混淆的单词Separatedseparated的用法和例句提示:点击例句中的单词,就可以看到词义解释He has been separated from his mother ever since .哈德森和他的母亲分开后就一直没在一起生活。Reversing the ban will bring families together who were separated because of hiv .法令的修改可以让因hiv分居的家庭团圆。Even those separated from their families , can build connections among new acquaintances .即使是一家中分开的人也可以建立新关系。They didn 't want to be separated in case of another major quake .由于担心会发生另一场地震,他们不想彼此分开。The debate is conflating two questions , which need to be separated .人们将两个问题合并讨论了,但这两个问题需要分开。
separated相邻词汇
英文热门查询
中文热门查询

我要回帖

更多关于 separatefrom讲解 的文章

随机推荐