写一封祝贺信英语作文信

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
假如你是李华,你的朋友玛丽从大学毕业并获得了学士学位,对此给她写一封祝贺信:1、祝贺她取得学位假如你是李华,你的朋友玛丽从大学毕业并获得了学士学位,对此给她写一封祝贺信:1、祝贺她取得学位2、称赞她的学习3、为有这样的朋友而自豪和幸运,决定向她学习以这个帮我写一小段英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hello Mary:First of all, congratulations to you to obtain a bachelor's degree, can want to tell me about your learning experience, let me learn, it will be great to have you, let me sit up and take notice, I feel very honored to have you as a friend, my dear, I wish you everything is satisfactory.Li hua is on
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
英语作文祝贺信范文_0.doc 53页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
英语作文祝贺信范文_0
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
英语作文祝贺信范文
英语祝贺信范文,为朋友升迁表示祝贺
发布时间:
9:51:27来源:网络收集 点击:536
范文:为朋友升迁表示祝贺(附祝贺信句型)
Dear Ruth,
I offer my warmest congratulations on your promotion to Vice President of thcompany. I know how talented you are and how hard youve worked to attain goal. No one could have been more deserving. How exciting it must be for yorealize your ambitions after all those years of hard working. It?s been a real encouragement to me to see your efforts rewarded.
Sincere congratulations to you. Your expertise and dedication will bring out tbest of everyone on your staff. They?re learning from a real professional.
I wish you still further success.
Sincerely yours,
亲爱的鲁思:
听说你当选了公司副总裁我表示热烈的祝贺。我知道你很有天赋,而且为实现这个目标你付出了很大的努力。没人比你更应该得到这个职位。这么年的努力终于得到了回报你该多么高兴啊。你的成功对我来说是个莫大的励。
真诚的祝贺你。你的专业和奉献将使公司所有员工都能发挥自己最佳水平他们是在学习一个真正的专业人士。
预祝你取得更大的成功。
你的朋友:马林
祝贺信写作攻略
英语中,祝贺信使用的频率很高。凡是遇到重大的喜庆节日,如圣诞节、年、婚礼和生日等等,亲友间要写祝贺信。当亲友晋升、毕业、考试成功出国留学时也要写祝贺信。祝贺信相对而言是比较容易写的,但用词必须切有礼、表达出真诚的喜悦感情。具体写作步骤:首段:表达听到喜讯的情。主体段落:对喜讯进行积极评价。结尾段:表达衷心的祝贺之情。 必背模版句型
Congratulations, all of us feel proud of your remarkable achievements!祝贺你
我们都为您所取得的巨大成就感到骄傲。
I am so pleased and happy to hear that...听到……我真的非常高兴。 I write to congratulate you upon...我写信来祝贺你……。
I offer you my warmest congratulations on your...对于你的……我表示热烈的贺。
We are just as proud as can be of you and send our congratulations.我们为你感由衷的自豪!祝贺你!
I wish you still further success!预祝你取得更大的成功。
We look forward to bragging about you in the years ahead.我们希望在未来的月中能骄傲地谈起你。
Please accept our most sincere congratulations and very best wishes for all thegood future in the world.谨向你表示祝贺和最良好的祝福。 祝贺信范文
一封祝贺信
当朋友有了喜事,如结婚、高升、获奖的时候,你可以向他写出一封祝贺信,表
达你的祝福与恭贺。
Mechanical Engineering Departrnent
Dalian University of Technology
Dalian 116023
Liaoning, 中国
November 28,1999
Mr. Wang Ximing
Mechanical Engineering Department
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, Mass. 02139
Dear Mr. Wang,
Thank you for your letter of November 3,1999. I am sorry not t
正在加载中,请稍后...欢迎你,    
2017年6月英语四级作文模板:祝贺信
12:04:11 来源:网络
四级关注:
备考指导:
热点推荐:
四级必过:
  祝贺信  写作步骤:  1.简单问候,说明写信祝贺的原因  2.具体祝贺的过程  3.结尾  内容:请写一封祝贺信,你的好朋友Andy被英国剑桥所录取,写信表达你的祝贺。  Dear Andy,  How time flies!I have learned with happy that you was given a place at the
University of Cambridge.This is a special moment for you.Congratulations!  This is a notable day in your life and your parents.I know you worked very
hard on the past few years.I can imagine the hardship you overcome in this
process.I believe this time you outdo yourself and more to a higher level in
your study. It is a new beginning,and you will be gain success in university
Days.Besides, it’s a good chance for you to with so many top students who will
give you motivations to study hard.  I wish you success in all activities you take part in and you will enjoy
the life.  Sincerely yours,  Xiao Ming
本文关键字:
英语四级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项学习班
2018大学英语全年规划班
暑期特训班-10天搞定4000核心词汇
大学英语四级通关全程2班【2018年12月】
听口零基础进阶暑期特训班-Ⅰ
听口零基础进阶暑期特训班-Ⅱ
听口零基础进阶暑期特训班-Ⅲ
4小时get四六级英语实用技能
玩转听口:暑假无障碍畅游
四六级交流o下载
已有245721次浏览
已有15092次浏览
已有98933次浏览
已有203062次浏览
已有51414次浏览
已有16785次浏览
已有93211次浏览
已有16390次浏览
精品课限量免费领
已有12553人领取
已有3240人领取
已有3604人领取
已有1029人领取
已有20713人领取
已有2031人领取
已有8910人领取
已有4619人领取
已有2419人领取
已有1513人领取
已有10213人领取
已有1187人领取
已有20人领取
今日特价课
已有3365人抢购
已有3068人抢购
已有3412人抢购
已有3475人抢购
已有4122人抢购
已有28866人抢购
四级网络课堂
英语四级通关全程班
四级实用 o 工具
四级课程排行榜
四级公开课体验式英语培训大型机构
资深老师定制学习方案,专注于为成人及青少年提供实用英语的培训服务
位置: &写一封祝贺信英语作文
写一封祝贺信英语作文
发布时间:已帮助:
人来源:佛山美联英语培训学校
祝贺信是指为了祝贺生意上的朋友高升或得奖而发出的信,虽然是写给个人的,却和一般朋友间的通信大不一样。在中也有关于写一封祝贺信的作文题材,那你想知道写一封祝贺信英语作文怎么写吗?下面是小编收集整理的一些写一封祝贺信英语作文,大家一起来看看吧! &
写一封祝贺信英语作文篇一: &
Dear Mr. John,
Just a note to wish you a very happy new year. May the new year bring you joy, love and peace. My memory of you is one of the most delightful experience I have ever had. I would very much like to continue our friendship.
As another year draws to close, it gives us great pleasure to say how much we have appreciated(感激) working with you over the past twelve months. We sincerely hope that our pleasant business relationship will continue for years to come.
Our staff here join me in wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year.
Yours sincerely,
尊敬的约翰先生,
寄上简函一封,祝您新年快乐。愿新的一年为您带来幸福、友爱和平安。与您在一起的回忆是我一生中最愉快的经历之一,但愿我们的友谊长青。
又一年即将结束,我们很高兴地看到过去一年我们之间的合作非常愉快。衷心希望我们之间融洽的业务关系在今后的日子里继续下去。
在此,我和公司的全体员工一道祝您圣诞愉快!新年快乐!生意兴隆!
您真诚的,
写一封祝贺信英语作文篇二: &
Dear Ruth,
I offer my warmest congratulations on your promotion to Vice President of the company. I know how talented you are and how hard you&ve worked to attain this goal. No one could have been more deserving. How exciting it must be for you to realize your ambitions after all those years of hard working. It&s been a real encouragement to me to see your efforts rewarded.
Sincere congratulations to you. Your expertise and dedication will bring out the best of everyone on your staff. They&re learning from a real professional.
I wish you still further success.
Sincerely yours,
亲爱的鲁思:
听说你当选了公司副总裁我表示热烈的祝贺。我知道你很有天赋,而且为了实现这个目标你付出了很大的努力。没人比你更应该得到这个职位。这么多年的努力终于得到了回报你该多么高兴啊。你的成功对我来说是个莫大的鼓励。
真诚的祝贺你。你的专业和奉献将使公司所有员工都能发挥自己最佳水平。他们是在学习一个真正的专业人士。
预祝你取得更大的成功。
你的朋友:马林
写一封祝贺信英语作文篇三: &
Dear Li Lei,
I am writing to offer my sincere congratulations on your graduation from senior school and enrollment by the Peking University. I know you worked very hard on the past years, so that I am truly happy to see all your efforts get rewards. I am sure your parents are greatly proud of you. I just want you to know how pleased I am to witness your success. Admitted by Peking University is a new start for you, which bring you a good chance to learn from topping professors. Besides, it&s good for you to study with so many excellent students who of course will give you motivations to study hard. I wish you greater success in university and live a happy and fruitful life in the next four years.
Sincerely yours,
Han Meimei
亲爱的李雷:
我写信是想衷心祝贺你毕业并考取北京大学。我知道在过去的几年中你学习很努力,所以我真的很高兴看到你的努力得到回报。我相信你父母一定为你感到非常自豪。我只是想让你知道看到你成功我是多忙高兴。考取北京大学对你来说是个新的开始,它给你一个向高级教授学习的好机会。此外,和这么多出色的学生一起学习对你有好处,他们会给你努力学习的动力。我祝你在大学里取得更大的成功,在接下来的四年里过上快乐充实的生活。
写一封祝贺信英语作文篇四: &
假如你是李华,你的好友魏芳在中学生英语比赛中荣获一等奖。请你根据以下内容,给她写一封祝贺信。
内容包括:1. 表达你的愉悦心情;2.向她表示祝贺; 3.请她介绍成功的经验。
注意:1. 词数100左右; 2. 开头和结尾已为你写好,但不计入总词数;3. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
Dear Wei Fang,
I hear that you have won first prize in the English Speech Contest of Middle School Students, so I&m writing to give my sincere congratulations.
You don&t know how excited I was when I heard the good news. As your best friend, I am proud of you! Your pronunciation and fluent English left me with deep impression. It came as no surprise to me that you won the contest. Could you share with me how you improve your spoken English? Your experience will be of great help to me in learning.
I will be grateful if you can write me back and give me your advice. I am looking forward to your early reply.
以上就是小编为您整理写一封祝贺信英语作文的全部内容,更多精彩请进入栏目查看。
教学点: 7个
123456789102017高考英语祝贺信书面表达写作模版及技巧点津
我的图书馆
2017高考英语祝贺信书面表达写作模版及技巧点津
2017高考英语祝贺信Congratulatory Letter书面表达写作2017高考英语祝贺信书面表达写作模版及技巧点津祝贺信祝贺信是社交中的一种礼仪性信函。通常包括以下几个方面的内容:说明祝贺事由,表达热烈、诚挚的祝贺;围绕祝贺事件表述贺喜内容;表达美好祝福。写作'三步走':说明事由并表达自己衷心的祝贺->展开评论事件、赞扬收信人->再次表达良好祝愿在写作主要内容的时候,可以重点赞扬一下当事人的优秀能力和取得成就的原因、并展望他将来的美好发展前景等。Tips in EnglishHere are some principles that congratulatory letters follow:1. The purpose of writing the letter is to make your reader feel certain that he or she deserves the special message of recognition and praise.2. The note should be brief, dealing with the primary topic only. These messages are most effective when they conduct no business.3. The whole message should carry a tone of being positive and conversational(会谈的,谈话的).4. Be sure to send the letter within a few days of the event. Any delay in delivery of the message would make your effort worse than no effort at all.开头常用句式It was exciting news for me to learn of …Please accept my sincere/hearty/warm congratulations on …It was a great pleasure to send you my congratulations on …I was delighted to learn of your success /achievements in …I am really happy to learn that you have been elected…结尾常用句式Wish you good luck!We wish to share your honor and joy.I wish you success and fulfillment in the years ahead.May all go wonderfully in your new post!May every happiness be yours!All my best wishes for an even more prosperous future/successful career!May each succeeding year bring you great happiness and prosperity.Every good wish to you for much health, happiness, and prosperity!闪光词汇及词组:delighted: adj. 高兴的,欣喜的 achievement: n. 成就,功绩essential: 本质的,基本的,重要的 play a ... role: 起......的作用enhance: v. 提高,增强 comprehensive: adj. 全面的embrace: v. 拥抱 pave the way for: 为...铺平道路brilliant: adj. 灿烂的书面表达祝贺信写作模版祝贺信模板1:Dear_____________ ,Congratulations on your _______ . I know how hard you have been working and I am very proud of you for your achievement.I understand for sure that it is your hard work / your excellent ability that leads you to the current success. This new position, on the other hand, adds a new dimension to your life and is bound to ________ . What’s more, I also believe that .May all goes beautifully in your new post!Yours sincerely,Li Ming模板2:Dear_____________ ,Good news travels fast! It was delightful for me to hear that ______________ . Please accept my sincere congratulations to your ___________.I have been watching your progress with admiration all the years, and I know more than anyone else how much effort you have put in. Now you prove to me a matured and well-rounded________in every respect. Judging from your current success / achievement, I am confident that in the future ___________ .May all the years ahead fulfill your dreams!Yours sincerely,Li Ming模版3Dear ______ ,①I have learned with delight that you ______(祝贺事由). ②I would like to extend to you my utmost congratulations on ______. ③You must be ______. ④And I feel very happy for you.⑤ ______(所取得的成绩)is quite exciting news! ⑥I know this is surely owing to ______(被祝贺人过去的努力).⑦It is a reward you richly deserve for your ______(被祝贺人的优点).⑧Kindly let me know when you ______(咨询对方何时有空).⑨I hope ______(表达自己的愿望). ⑩My best wishes for your further success.Yours sincerely,Li Ming写作练习书面表达 假如你是高三学生李华,得知你的美国笔友Peter被Harvard(哈佛大学)录取,请你给他写一封电子邮件。要点如下:表示祝贺且备受鼓舞;介绍自己目前的学习情况;请教学习方法。注意:1. 词数100左右; 2. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总数; 3. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。书面表达参考范文:Dear Peter,I have received your e-mail. I am very excited and inspired by the good news that you have been admitted into Harvard. First I’d like to offer my congratulations to you on your great success and I also hope to enter a famous university just like you.Now I want to tell you something about myself. As you know, I’m busy preparing for the College Entrance Examination. Day after day I work very hard and have to stay up late doing piles of papers. However, I’m always feeling stressed out because my efforts don’t seem to pay off, which makes me frustrated and exhausted. Will you be kind enough to give me some advice?I would appreciate it if you could write back to me as soon as possible.Yours,Li Hua写作练习请按照英文提示写作Directions:Your friend Jason is elected as the Chairman of the Students' Union of your university. Write a letter to congratulate him, state the reason for his success, and express your best wishes and encouragement.You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET.Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use 'Li Ming' instead.Do not write the address.范文:Dear Jason,I am much delighted to learn that you have been elected the Chairman of our University Students' Union. This is a special and happy moment for you and I am very proud of your achievement.The Students' Union plays an essential role in our campus life. Managing and leveraging such an organization not only poses a great challenge to you, but will also fundamentally enhance your ability comprehensively. I believe this position will be a new beginning, and a chance for you to embrace a fuller life and pave the way for a brilliant future career.Please accept my most sincere congratulations!Best wishes,Li MingEn glishtec亲爱的詹生:听说你被选为学生会主席,我感到非常高兴。对你来说,这是一个特殊的时刻、一个高兴的时刻,我为你的成就而感到骄傲。学生会在我们的校园生活中起到了重要的作用,要管理和权衡这个组织对于你提出了一个很大的挑战,同时也将综合地提高你的各方面能力。我相信这是一个新的开始,这个机会将使你拥抱一个充实的生活、并为你将来的灿烂未来打下基础。请接受我最诚挚的祝福!衷心的祝愿,李明真题背诵:Dear Henry,I am writing to offer my sincerest congratulations on your admission into the BiologyDepartment of Peking University as a graduate. As your close friend, I just want you to knowhow lucky I am to be able to share your pride and how pleased I am at your admission.In my view, you work hard and besides that, you are a very intelligent person. This admissionis a reward which you richly deserve. I am sure you will make greater progress in yourstudy and obtain a bright future in your life.I wish you greater success in your school career and I am looking forward to good news from you soon.Best wishes.Yours,Li Hua作业假定你是李华,得知你的外国笔友Peter获得了“汉语桥”世界大学生中文演讲比赛一等奖。你为他感到骄傲,并给他写一封祝贺信,因为他天天练习讲汉语,从不会到流利,终于成功。 继续努力,有机会来中国留学。希望见面和交流。注意:1. 词数100左右。2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。参考词汇:“汉语桥”世界大学生中文演讲比赛 “Chinese Bridge” Chinese speech contestDear Peter,I would like to express my congratulations to you on your receiving the first prize of“Chinese Bridge” Chinese speech contest. I know that you were not good at Chinese at first.However, you practiced speaking Chinese every day. As the saying goes, “Everything comes to him who waits”.Finally, you succeeded! In my mind, this match is very difficult for a foreign student.So I’m so surprised that you become champion of this competition. If you go on studying Chinese harder,you will have the opportunity to study inChina. At last, I hope to see you and communicate with each other.Sincere congratulations to you again!Yours,Li Hua
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 英文祝贺信的范文 的文章

随机推荐