生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok当前位置: >>
服装及颜色名称(小学英语)
clothes [kl?u?z]n. 衣服 clothes: 衣服,服装|衣服|衣物 clothes department: 服装部 My clothes: 我的衣服|我的衣物|我的衣裳 shirt [??:t]n. 衬衫;汗衫,内衣 衬衫;汗衫, ? dress shirt: 传统男衬衫|西装衬衫|礼服衬衫 shorts [?? ??:ts]n. 短裤 ?? SHORTS: 短裤|(英)短外裤(美)男用内裤|内裤 boxer shorts: 拳击运动员短裤|拳击短裤|拳击短裤/男式平腿泳裤 camp shorts: 行军短裤 skirt [sk?:t]n. 裙子 裙板 裙子 西服裙 裙板|裙子 裙子|西服裙 jacket ['d??kit]n. 夹克;短上衣 vt. 给...穿夹克;给...装护套 夹克; 穿夹克; ? 穿夹克 装护套 sheepskin jacket: 羊皮夹克|羊皮夹克 服装类型英语|羊皮茄克 life jacket: 救生衣|救生艇|浮带 trousers ['trauz?z]n. 裤子,长裤 西裤 裤子, lined trousers: 夹裤 cotton trousers: 棉裤 棉毛裤 棉裤|棉毛裤jeans [d?i:nz]n. 牛仔裤;工装裤 牛仔裤; ? jeans wear: 牛仔装|牛仔装,牛仔裤的总称|牛仔服装 sock [s?k] n. 短袜;一击 adj. 非常成功的 adv. 正着地;不偏不倚地 短袜; 正着地; ? sock lining: 鞋垫|中底垫皮|鞋垫(中底垫皮) slipper sock: 鞋袜 cap [k?p]n. 盖;帽子 vt. 覆盖;胜过;给…戴帽;加盖于 覆盖;胜过; 戴帽; swimming cap: 泳帽|游泳帽|娉冲附 cap screw: 有头螺钉|有头螺灯|帽螺钉 hat [h?t]n. 帽子 vt. 给……戴上帽子 ……戴上帽子 black hat: 黑帽|黑帽安全大会|黑帽子 cowboy hat: 牛仔帽|标准牛仔帽|西部牛仔帽 swimsuit ['swimsju:t]n. 游泳衣(女式) 游泳衣(女式) Fastskin swimsuit: 鲨鱼皮”游泳服|鳖鱼皮”游泳服: swimsuit technology: 泳衣科技 pajamas [p?'d?:m?z]n. 睡衣;宽长裤 睡衣; ? percale pajamas: 波盖勒细棉布睡衣 Flannel Pajamas: 法兰绒睡衣|法兰绒睡衣》 coat [k?ut]n. 外套 vt. 覆盖…的表面 覆盖… Lip coat: 口红弧膜|口红护膜|持久护唇膏 tack coat: 黏油|冷油”|沥青黏层 dress [dres]n. 连衣裙;女装 vt. 给…穿衣 vi. 穿衣 连衣裙; evening dress: 夜礼服|晚礼服|晚礼服 dress rehearsal: 彩排|总彩排|采排 T-shirt ['ti:??:t]n. [美]短袖圆领汗衫 ? 美 短袖圆领汗衫 T-shirt: 短袖圆领衫,体恤衫|圆领汗衫|短袖圆领衫 T-Shirt Printing: 衣服印刷,绣花等 Flash T-Shirt: 绚闪 T 恤 sweater ['swet?]n. 毛线衣,运动衫;羊毛衫 大量出汗的人,发汗剂 毛线衣,运动衫; 大量出汗的人, woollen sweater: 绒衫|绒线衫|毛衣,毛衫 Black Sweater: 黑色毛衣 pocket ['p?kit]n. 口袋;钱;容器 adj. 小型的,袖珍的;金钱上的 口袋; 小型的,袖珍的; ? pocket: 衣袋|岩石上的凹坑。|口袋 shoe [?u:]n. 鞋;蹄铁;外胎 vt. 给……穿上鞋;穿……鞋 蹄铁; ……穿上鞋 穿上鞋; ……鞋 ? running shoe: 跑步鞋|架模靴|跑脚鞋color ['k?l?]n. 颜色;肤色;颜料;脸色 ? 颜色;肤色;颜料; red [red]n. 红色,红颜料;赤字 adj. 红色的;红肿的,充血的 红色,红颜料; 红色的;红肿的, red card: 红牌|红牌(表示判罚出场)|红牌(表 red jujube: 红枣|红枣 英语学习网|红枣海阔天空 外挂 blue [blu:]n. 蓝色 adj. 蓝色的;忧郁的,沮丧的;下流的 蓝色的;忧郁的,沮丧的; turquoise blue: 土耳其玉色|翠蓝色|绿蓝 brown [braun]n. 褐色,棕色 adj. 棕色的,褐色的;太阳晒黑的 褐色, 棕色的,褐色的; Brown sugar: 砂糖(泡奶茶、咖啡适用)|红糖|黄砂糖 Dan Brown: 丹?布朗|丹布朗|丹-布朗 green [ri:n]n. 绿色;青春 adj. 绿色的;青春的 绿色; 绿色的;
emerald green: 鲜绿色|艳绿色|沙宝绿石 Olive Green: 橄榄绿 grey [rei]n. 灰色 adj. 灰色的;灰白的 灰色的;
Slate grey: 鼠灰色|浅橄榄灰|灰石色,鼠灰色 grey market: 灰色市场|半黑市|灰市场 yellow ['jel?u]n. 黄色;黄种人;黄色颜料 adj. 黄色的;黄皮肤的 黄色;黄种人; 黄色的; yellow card: 黄牌|黄牌(表示警告|黄牌(表示警告) green yellow: 绿黄|黄绿色 pink [pi?k]n. 粉红色;化身,典范;石竹花;头面人物 粉红色;化身,典范;石竹花; Pink Lady: 红粉佳人|粉红佳人|鸡尾酒 Pink Pearl: 粉红珍珠|桃色珍珠|粉色带闪 purple ['p?:pl]n. 紫色;紫袍 紫色; purple deep: 暗绛红|暗绛红色 Purple Blue: 蓝紫色系|蓝紫色|蓝紫 white [hwait]n. 白色;洁白;白种人 adj. 白色的;白种的;纯洁的 白色;洁白; 白色的;白种的; white coffee: 牛奶咖啡|加牛奶的咖啡|加奶咖啡 black [bl?k]n. 黑色;黑人;黑颜料 adj. 黑色的;黑人的;邪恶的 黑色;黑人; 黑色的;黑人的; Black Pudding: 黑香肠|血腊肠|黑布丁 black box: 黑箱|测谎器|黑盒
pep四年级下册英语第五单元教案 - 第五单元 unit5 my clothes 一、单元教学内容分析 1、单元教学内容:本单元重点学习服装名称及单、复数的使用习惯。服装 与颜色...小学英语颜色词汇专项练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。color 颜色专项练习核心词汇:red 红色, pink 粉色, yellow 黄色, brown 棕色, blue 蓝色, purple 紫色, ...最新外研版小学英语三年级下册Module 10 Unit 1 Here s a red hat公开课教学...学会用英语来描述一件衣服的颜色和名称。运用对话 What clothes have you got?...PEP四年级下册第五-六单元教案.doc_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。第五...三、巩固练习 1、让学生介绍自己的衣服颜色及名称,或者喜欢谁的 衣服就介绍谁...颜色的英文知识_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区...这些名称中的“黄”与英语中的“yellow”无关。...英美人在葬礼上穿黑色服装, 中国人在葬礼上戴黑纱。...二年级英语| 英语| 颜色|英语颜色练习题_二年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。...( )5.你想让穿黑色衣服的同学站起来,应说: A. Brown, brown. Sit down....四年级衣服和颜色_英语_小学教育_教育专区。衣服和颜色 单词 jacket 夹克衫 shirt 衬衫 T-skirt 裙子 dress 连衣裙 sweater 毛衣 jeans 牛仔裤 pants 长裤 shorts...小学三年级关于颜色和天气英语教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。颜色和天气 ...引导学生说出自己穿的衣服的名称,如: a shirt、jeans、black shoes?. (二)...小学英语颜色 - 小学英语(甲种本)第一册第 16 课教学设计 广州天河区云山小学 徐苏燕 教学目标 ⑴能熟练拼写表示颜色的八个单词。 Red 、 ye...小学英语三年级上册颜色英语教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学英语三年级上册 ...3) 找几名同学展示。 (设计意图:培养学生语言综合运用的能力) 3、Let’s do...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。英语趣味课堂:衣服和颜色-Clothes and Colors
zhaocongcong
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Todd: What's your favorite color?
Wendi: Me?
Todd: Yeah. You're the only one here.
Wendi: Good point. Favorite color -- green.
Todd: Yeah. Why green?
Wendi: I don't know. I just chose on really. I don't know. These days I kind of like green, but it changes all the time.
Todd: Like seasonally? You have your favorite color for the season?
Wendi: I think it's more of a monthly thing.
Todd: Right.
Wendi: You?
Todd: Well, purple. I love the color purple.
Wendi: Why is that?
Todd: I don't know really. Same thing I guess and I never where purple. I mean, I don't have purple clothes. I don't have anything purple in my room, but.
Wendi: You should have a purple suit.
Todd: A zoot suit. A purple suit.
Wendi: Yeah, just for one on those days when you're feeling it. You could pull it off.
Todd: A yellow shirt maybe and purple tie.
Wendi: No, and a purple shirt too and a purple tie, some purple patent shoes and a purple brief case.
Todd: I'm not sure it's going to go with my complexion.
Wendi: No, I think it will work.
Todd: Purple hat, suede hat.
Wendi: I see it all right now. It looks good.
Todd: OK, what's a color you don't like?
Wendi: A color I don't like. I'll show you a color I don't like, but I don't know if there's a name for it, the closest name would probably be mustard.
Todd: Like this green.
Wendi: You think that's a green. See I think that's more of baby diarrhea.
Todd: It does actually look like baby diarrhea.
Wendi: It is quite baby diarrhea. Have you ever had to change a baby's diaper?
Todd: Of course.
Wendi: Yeah, it's kind of, it's about that color and that's one that I don't like. Yeah, it's bad isn't it.
Todd: That is disgusting.
Wendi: There's a story behind those pants.
Todd: Oh, yeah, what's the story behind the pants?
Wendi: I think no one would buy them so they got heavily discounted and so I purchased them and then when I got home, I was like, &Wait a second! I know why no one else would buy those cause they're so ugly.&
Todd: What, you were working at a clothing store?
Wendi: No, I was shopping.
Todd: And you noticed that no one buying these poor pants and you're like, 'I must buy them.&
Wendi: Yeah. No, actually, I think like whenever I buy stuff, cause it's not often, my first thing is I look at the price tag and I was like, &Ah, dam, a thousand yen, I could use some work pants.& And then I bought them and well, they've never been worn, but a little while later.
Todd: Well, you've actually never worn these things?
Wendi: I've never worn them.
Todd: Come on, you gotta, you know bust out.
Wendi: I can't bust out. It's like me busting out in those is akin to you busting out in the purple suit. It's just not going to happen.
Todd: Yeah, but you see, I would actually have to spend a lot of money. I would wear the purple suit but I just don't want to go buy it. If I actually had it I'd probably wear it.
Wendi: That's dishonest because if I got you a purple suit, you would not wear it.
Todd: Oh, buy it. I'll wear it.
Wendi: Oh, now way. There's not way you would.
Todd: Because you know what, the greatest thing about being a teacher is you can wear whatever you want.
Wendi: That's kind of true.
Todd: You know because they expect you to have no fashion sense anyway.
Wendi: For sure.
Wendi: It is true actually.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:“衣服的颜色”用英语怎么表达_百度知道
“衣服的颜色”用英语怎么表达
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
外语学习类认证行家
外语学习类行家
采纳数:13409
获赞数:22583
2011年高教社杯全国大学生建模国家二等奖; 2012年大学生创新项目校一等奖并获优秀大学生奖; 过英语四六级
如果只是表示衣服的颜色,可以说是:the color of the clothes.如果是提问别人衣服的颜色是什么,可以说: What colour of the clothes does you wear ?(你穿的是什么颜色的衣服?)或者: What color are you wearing?
larissa_阳阳
来自科学教育类芝麻团
larissa_阳阳
采纳数:927
获赞数:2587
参与团队:
翻译: the clothes' color
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:84982
获赞数:102775
参与团队:
翻译结果:The color of the clothes