does the man get his umbrella waybackhome歌曲中,waybackhome歌曲是什么意思,

秦皇岛市抚宁区八年级英语下册期末试卷(带答案人教新目标版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 河北省秦皇岛市抚宁区台营学区学年八年级英语下学期期末教学质量检测试题卷I(共80分)部分(第一节)(本节材料读两遍)一.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)1. A. club&&&&&&&&&& &B. cup&&&& &C. cut2. A. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. relaxed&C. relaxing&3. A. met& &B. magic && C. message4. A. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stick5. A. cup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. job&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pop二.听句子,选出该句最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)6. A. It’s cloudy.&&&& &B. It’s thick.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s light.7. A. Thank you.&&&& &B. With pleasure .&&&&&&& C. Very well.8. A. I have a cold.&B. You’re welcome.&&&&&& C. No, I can’t.9. A. Sorry, I don’t know.&B. Certainly, good idea. &C. Sure, no problem.10. A. I like English.&&& &B. That was great.&&&&&&&& C. I went to the mountains.三.听对话选择正确答案。(共8小题,每小题1分,计8分)11. What will Sam do next Saturday?&& A. Fly a kite.&&&&&& B. Play football.&&&&&&&&& C. Go out with Kate.12. How is Tina different from Tara?&& A. Tina is taller.&&&&& B. Tina’s hair is longer.&&&&& C. Tina’s hair is curlier.13. What is the weather like today?&& A. Hotter than yesterday. B. Cool er than yesterday. C. As hot as yesterday.14. What does the man want?&& A. A longer ruler.&&&&& B.A nice ruler.&&&&&&&&&& C. A shorter ruler.15. What does the man mean?A. They won’t have any more cups.&& B. He doesn’t know& why p eople like tea.&&&&&&&&&& C. They will get some more tea.****************************************************************16. Who is Jim talking with?&& A. Lucy.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Helen.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Alice.17. What’s Alice’s telephone number ?&& A. 566558.&&&&&&&&&& B. 596585.&&&&&&&&&&& C. 569558.18. What’s Jim’s favorite sport?A. Football.&&&&&&&&& B. Basketball.&&&&&&&&& C. Swimming.四.听一篇短文,回答第19至21题。(共3小题,每小题1分,计3分)19. How are the students going to the zoo?A. By bus.&&&&&&&&&& B. On foot.&&&&&&&&&& C. By bike.20. How many p andas are there in the zoo?&& A.& One.&& & B. Two.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three.21. Where do the monkeys live?A. Near the lake.&&&&& B. In the house.&&&&&&& C. On the hill.五. 听一篇短文,回答第22至25题。(共4小题,每小题1分,计4分)22. When does Peter listen to music?A. When he is happy&&& B. When he is sad.&& C. When he is tired.23. What music does Peter’s father like ?A. Pop music.&&&&&&&&&& B. Classical music.&&&& C. Rock music.24. Why does Peter’s mother like light music(轻音乐)?A. It makes her relaxed.&& B. It’s beautiful .&&&&& C. It’s excitin g.25. What do Peter’s grandparents do in the morning ?&& A. Dancing.&&&&&&&&&& B. Singing Beijng opera.&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Doing some sports.听力部分(第二节)(本节听力材料读三遍)六.听短文,每空一词。(共5小题,每题1分,计5分)It always has rainy days in spring and summer. Usually, 26. _____the sky has turned dark, it seems that 27. _____will come soon. Sometimes the rain falls very28. _____.When the rain 29. _____suddenly, people going back home will find it difficult to catch a bus. On rainy days, people stay at home. Perhaps it is a good 30. _____ to go over our lessons.七.单项选择 (共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)31. I was drawing a horse _____ the teacher came in.&& A. while&&&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&& C. when&&&&& D. the moment32. Mary isn’t here. She has _____ the shop.&& A. gone to && B. went to&&&&& C.been to&&& D./33. Please be _____ .There is an important meeting in the next room.&& A. quiet&&&&&&&&& B. quick&&&&&& C. quietly&&&&& D. quickly34.He has been back twice _____moving to Shanghai.&& A. for&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&&& D. since35.I couldn’t do it _____ your help. Thanks a lot!A. with    &&& B. without &&& C. for &&&&&&& D. to36. My job is boring. I’m considering _____ my job.A. changed&&&&& B. changing&&& C. to change&&&& D. have changed37.The doctor told us to _____ smoking.A. give away&&&& B. give in&&& C. give up&&&&&&& D. give back38. It’s one of _____buildings in this small town.&& A. oldest&&&&&& B. the older&&& C. the oldest&&&&& D. old39.Could you please _____ the rubbish?&& A. took out&&&&& B. takes out&&& C. take out&&&&&& D. taking out40. I will visit my aunt_____ two weeks.A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&& C. at&&&&& D. on八.完形(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)Life in the year 3044 is very different 41 the life in the 21st century. We still do many of the things you did, but we do them 42. For example, we have robots to help us and keep us company (做伴). A robot is a machine that looks just 43 a human being(人类). It can walk and talk and can do almost44 we human beings do. My robot is a lot like me and we have 45 fun together. She helps me with my homework 46 we often go swimming. She can take care of me if anything 47, so I always feel safe when we are together. She can also send me messages, just like old& fashioned(老式的)e&mail, and I can get information from her memory. It's great 48 a robot―I am never lonely and I always have someone to talk49. I would like to tell you more about life in the year 3044, but I have to send my robot to clean up my room. Maybe 50, I will be able to travel back to the 21st century and visit you.41. A. as &&&&&&&&& B. from&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. like42. A. different&&&&& B. difference&&&&&&& C. differently&&&&&&&&&& D. the same43. A. like&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. after44. A. something&&& B. thing&&&&&&&&&& C. everything&&&&&&&&&&& D. nothing45. A. many&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a lot of&&&&&&&&&& D. quite a few46. A. but&&&&&&&&&&& B.nor&&&&&&&&&&&& C. yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and47. A. happening&&&& B. happens&&&&&&&& C. happened&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. happen48. A. have&&&&&&&&&& B.has&&&&&&&&&& C.to have&&&&&&&&&& D. having49. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.about&&&&&&&&& C.from&&&&&&&&&&&& D./50. A. one day&&&&&&& B.in one day&&&&& C.that day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. yesterday九.理解(共15小题,每小题2 分,计30分)AWhat is a Chinatown? Is it a town in China? Of course not! It is in a foreign(外国的) country. It is a place where many overseas(海外的) Chinese live together.There are lots of Chinatowns in America. The biggest one is in New York. There are about 150,000 people in it. It is the home of Chinese New Yorkers. And it is also a good place to go.Shopping in ChinatownShopping in Chinatown is fun. You can find lots of things there. Most of them are made in China. Mott Street is the best place to shop because the things there are very cheap.Eating in ChinatownChinatown has more than 200 restaurants. You can enjoy traditional Chinese food there. New Silver Palace Restaurant is one of the best restaurants. Why don’t you have breakfast with a cup of green tea in it? You can eat some Shanghai food in Evergreen Restaurant.Living in ChinatownLiving in Chinatown is comfortable. You can find hospitals, schools, banks, libraries and supermarkets in it. In some schools, students must study Chinese. Many overseas Chinese send their children to these schools. They want their children to learn more about China and its culture.51. The Chinatown in New York has______.A. 200,000 people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. no hospitalsC. schools but no hospitals&&&&&&&&&& D. some shops, restaurants and schools52. New York has______ Chinatown in the United States.A. the smallest&&&& B. the largest&&&&&& C. the funniest&&&& D. the most boring53. Which sentence is NOT right?A. It is fun to shop in Chinatown.&&&&&&& B. Many things in Chinatown are made in the USA.C. The things in Mott Street are cheap. D. The Chinese can have green tea in Chinatown.54. If you want to eat Shanghai food in Chinatown, you may go to______.A. Evergreen Restaurant&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Shanghai& RestaurantC. Beijing Restaurant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. New Silver Palace Restaurant55. Why do overseas Chinese send their children to the schools where they must study Chinese?&A. Because their children don’t like English.B. Because it is cheap to study in these schools.C. Because there is no English schools for Chinese students there.D. Because they want their children to learn more about China and its culture.
BIn England, people often talk about the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day. In the morning the weather is war m just like in spring. An hour later& black clouds come , and then it rains hard. The weather gets a little cold. In the late afternoon the sky will be sunny, the sun will begin to shine, and it will be summer at this time of a day. In England, people can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter they can swim someti mes, and in summer sometimes they should take warm clothes.When you go to England, you will see that some English people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them in the sunny morning, but you should not laugh at them. &If you don't take an umbrella or a raincoat, you will regret (后悔) later in the day.56. Why do people in England often talk about the weather?&& A. Because they may have four seasons in one day .B. Because they often have very good weather .C. Because the weather is warm just like in spring .D. Because the sky is sunny all day.57. From the story we know that when______ come, there is a heavy rain.&&& A. sunshine and snow&&&&&&&&&&& B. black cloudsC. summer and winter&&&&&&&&&&& D. spring and autumn& 58. "People can also have summer i n winter." Means "it is sometimes too ______ in winter."&&&& A. warm&&&&&&&&& B. cool&&&&&&&&&& C. cold&&&&&&&&& D. rainy59. In the sunny morning some English people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them because______.A. their friends ask them to do so&&&&& B. it often rains in England C. they a re going to sell them&&&&&&&& D. they are their favorite things& 60. The best title (标题) for thi s passage is______.&A. Bad Seasons&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Summer or Winter C. The Weather in England&&&&&&&&&& D. Strange English People CWe can not live a modern life without traveling. The fastest way of traveling& is by air. Traveling by train is slower than by plane. Modern trains have comfortable s eats and dinning-cars. They ma ke even the longest journey enjoyable.&&&&& &People like traveling by sea when possible. There are large luxury liners (客轮) or river boats. They are not as fast as trains or planes, but traveling by sea is a very pleasant way to spend a holiday. Many people lik e to travel by car. They can make their own timetable. They can travel hundreds of miles a day, just as their wish. They can stop wherever they want to see something interes ting or to enjoy a good meal at a good restaurant, or to spend the night at a hotel. That is why people choose traveling by car for pleasant trips, while they usually take trains or planes for business.61. According to the passage, the fastest way of traveling is______.A. by car&&&&&&&&&& B. by train&&&&&&&&&& C. by plane&&&&&&&&& D. by sea62. ______ have comfortable seats and dinning-cars.& A. Cars&&&&&& B. Modern trains&&&&&&&&& C. Planes&&&&&&&& D. Buses&63. If possible, people like traveling by sea because ______.& A. it is as fast as trains and planes B. it is a pleasant way to spend a holiday C. it is very cheap D. it can stop wherever they like64. If we trav el by car, we can______.& A. enjoy the longest journey&&&&&& B. travel only fifty miles a day& C. make our own timetable&&&&&&& D. travel to a very far place in a few minutes65. W hen people travel on business, they usually take______.A. boats or trains&&&&&&&&&& B. cars or trainsC. planes or cars&&&&&&&&&&& D. trains o r planes请把1~65题答案写在下面相对应处。1.____ 2.____ 3.____ 4.____ 5.____ 6.____ 7.____ 8.____ 9.____&& 10.____11.___12.____13.____ 14.____15.____16.____17.____ 18.____19.____ 20.____21.____22.____23.____24.____25.____26.___________27.___________28.__________29.__________30.___________ 31.____32.____33.____34.____35.____36.____37._____38.____39.____40.____ 41.____42.____43.____44.____45.____46.____47._____48.____49.____50.____ 51.____52.____53.____54.____55.____ 56._____57.____58.____59.___ 60.____61.____62.____63.____64.____65.____卷II(共40分)十.任务型(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)阅读短文,并按要求完成66―70题。66、67题完成句子; 68题简略回答问题;69题判断正误,如果正确在句后写T,错误写F;70题将文中划线句子译成汉语。Shakespeare is the greatest English actor and playwright (剧作家)of all times. H e was born (出生)on April 26th, 1564, in England and died on April 23rd, 1616.Shakespeare went to the Stratford Grammar School at the age of seven. He learned English and Latin(拉丁语) there. He also worked to help his father in the shop. At the age of eighteen, he married Anne Hathaway. They had two daughters and a son, but their son died early.Shakespeare played in London theaters before join ing a group of actors called “The Lord Chamberlain’s Men” in 1594. Later, they became wealthy(富有的) and had enough money to build their theater in the south of London. They called it “The Globe”.Shakespeare wrote 38 plays and 154 sonnets (十四行诗). Hundreds of sayings and proverbs(谚语) that we use every day are from Shakespeare’s works, such as “To be or not to be, that’s the question,” and “All’s well that ends well.”66. Shakespeare was _________years old when he& died.& 67. Shakespeare learned ________ and Latin in Stratford Grammar School.68. What is “The Globe”? _________________________________________________________________69.& Hundreds of sayings and proverbs that we use every day are& from Shakespeare’s works. (&& )70._________________________________________________________________十一.词语运用(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)用所给词的适当形式填空。71.It’s a fine day today. What about ________ (play) football?72.He is a trouble ________ (make).You shouldn’t always play with him.73. Jim________ (not write) a letter to me last week.74. Quiet! The students ________ (have) an English class.75. They are planning to have a ________ (meet) to discuss the problem.76. There ________ (be) a concert in Town Theater next Sunday.77. I left my dictionary at home. Can I borrow________ (you)?78. Some new________ (build) are being built in my hometown. It’s changed a lot!79. Look at the ________ (ticket) on the table. Whose are they?80. Which is ________ (big) , the earth or the moon?十二.基础写作(包含A、B两部分,A部分5分,B部分15分,共计20分)A) 连词成句(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)将所给词语连成句子,标点已给出。要求:符合语法,语句通顺,大小写正确。81.matter, is, Mary, the, what, with_________________________________________________________________?82.you, can, something, say, it, about_________________________________________________________________?83. I’d, to , help, like, people, homeless_________________________________________________________________.84.weekend, played, I, all, computer, games________________________________________________________________.85.in,must, be, his, he, office__________________________________________________________________.B)书面表达(计15分)生命在于运动,你最喜欢的运动是什么呢?请根据以下提示以My favorite sport为题,用英语写一篇短文, 给你们班的英语园地小报投稿。提示:1. What’s your favorite sport?2. How often do you play the sport?3. How long do you play the sport each time?4. Who do you often play the sport with?要求:语言通顺,意思连贯,内容可适当发挥。70词左右。
My favorite sport_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&八年级英语答案听力部分1―5ABBCC&& 6―10AAACC& 11―15BCACC 16―20CBCAB& 21―25 CBCAB26.when 27.rain 28.heavily 29.comes 30.time单项选择31―35CAA DB 36―40BCCCA完形填空41―45BCACC 46―50DBCAA 阅读理解51―55DBBAD 56―60ABABC 61―65CBBCD任务型阅读66.52 /fifty--two& 67. English&& 68.It is a theater.&&&&& 69.T70.他们有两个女儿和一个儿子,但儿子很早就去世了。71.playing& 72.maker& 73. didn’t write& 74.are having& 75. meeting 76.will be 77. yours 78.buildings 79. tickets 80. bigger81.What is the matter with Mary82.Can you say something about it83.I’d like to help homeless people84.I played computer games all weekend84.He must be in his office书面表达仅供参考& My favorite sport is tennis. I play it after school every day. On weekdays, I often play it for only half an hour each time because I have a lot of homework to do. But on weekends, I play it for about an hour. Some of my classmates are good at playing tennis, so I like to play it with them. I like playing tennis very much. I think it is fun and good for my health.
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?当前位置:&&
裕兴新概念笔记第一册同步笔记!!本人自己记录的!册,笔记,自己,裕兴新概念,同步笔记..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
裕兴新概念笔记第一册同步笔记!!本人自己记录的!
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://jz.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 There's a man in the habit of hitting me on the ..
阅读理解。
&&&& There's a man in the habit of hitting me on the head with an umbrella. At first I couldn't stand it, now I'm used to it.&&&&&& I don't know his name. I know he's average in appearance, wears a gray suit, and has a common face. I met him five years ago one hot morning when I was sitting on a tree-shaded bench in Palermo Park, reading the paper. Suddenly I felt something touch my head. It was the very same man who now, as I'm writing, keeps hitting me, mechanically (机械地) and impassively, with an umbrella.&&&&&&On that occasion I turned around filled with anger. He just kept on hitting me. I asked him if he was crazy, he didn't even seem to hear me. Then I threatened to call a policeman. Calmly, cool as a cucumber, he stuck with his task. After a few moments of hesitation, and seeing that he was not about to change his attitude, I stood up and hit him on the nose. The man fell down, but he immediately got back on his feet, obviously with great effort, and without a word again began hitting me on the head with the umbrella. His nose was bleeding and, at that moment, I felt sorry for him. I felt regret for having hit him so hard. After all, the man wasn't he was merely tapping me lightly with his umbrella, not causing any pain at all. Of course, those taps were extremely bothersome. As we all know, when a fly lands on your forehead, you don't feel any what you feel is annoyance. Well then, that umbrella was one huge fly that kept landing on my head time after time.&&&&&&Convinced that I was dealing with a madman, I tried to escape. But the man followed me, wordlessly continuing to hit me. So I began to run (I should point out that not many people run as fast as I do). He took off after me, trying to land a blow. The man was out of breath so that I thought, if I continued to force him to run at that speed, he would drop dead right then and there.
1. When the man began to strike the author with an umbrella, the author ______.
A. became angry B. called the police C. turned around and escaped D. turned around and fought back
2. The author would most probably agree that the man was ______.
A. deaf B. blind C. dead D. mad
3. The author felt sorry for the man because ______.
A. the man formed a bad habit of beating others B. he hit the man so hard that his nose bled C. the man couldn't catch up with him D. there was a fly on the man's head
4. It can be learned from the passage that the man ______.
A. shouted loudly while hitting the author B. wanted to tell the author something C. ran after the author breathlessly D. acted as if he were a fly
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:0103
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 There's a man in the habit of hitting me on the ..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 There's a man in the habit of hitting me on the ..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 behindhisback 的文章

随机推荐