stuck keyright where they were . right 什么意思

& Topic知识点 & “As I was passing the...”习题详情
245位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.7%
As I was passing the elephants, I was confused to see these huge animals were held by nothing but a small rope. The rope was tied to their front legs. No chains, no cages. It was &&&&&that the elephants could easily break away from the ropes at any time. But the fact was opposite.I saw a &&&&&nearby and asked why these elephants just stood there and made no attempt (尝试) to &&&&. “Well,” he said, “when they were very young and much smaller, we used the same &&&&&rope to tie them. At that age, it was enough to hold them. As they &&&&, they are used to believing that they cannot break away. They believe the rope can &&&&&hold them, so they never try to break free.”To my &&&&, these animals could break free from their ropes at any time, but they &&&&. Because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.Like the elephants, how many of us go &&&&&life believing that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before? How many of us have &&&&&trying something new because of a limited belief (认知)? Worse, how many of us are being held back by someone else’s limited beliefs?【小题1】A.clearB.livelyC.smartD.lovely【小题2】A.visitorB.gardenerC.trainerD.waiter【小题3】A.get awayB.give awayC.put awayD.carry away【小题4】A.colourB.sizeC.modelD.number【小题5】A.turn upB.get upC.look upD.grow up【小题6】A.evenB.stillC.hardD.hardly【小题7】A.surpriseB.joyC.dangerD.interest【小题8】A.did B.didn’tC.areD.aren’t【小题9】A.downB.onC.atD.through【小题10】A.finishedB.enjoyedC.avoidedD.practisedA&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河北邯郸市初中毕业生升学模拟考试一英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“As I was passing the elephants, I was confused to see these huge animals were held by nothing but a small...”的分析与解答如下所示:
当我正走过大象的时候,我被这些除了一条小绳索没被任何东西所控制的巨大动物所困惑了,这条绳索系在他们的前腿上,没有链子,没有笼子,大象们在任何时候都很容易从绳索中逃脱,但是事实相反他们并没有逃脱。最后我们有多少人一生去相信我们不能做的事情,我们又有多少人由于一限制性的认知避开尝试一些新的东西。【小题1】考查词组及语境的理解。break away from脱离……结合前文No chains, no cages.和下文the elephants could easily break away from the ropes at any time.排除BCD,故选A。【小题2】考查名词及语境的理解。A、参观者;B、园艺家;C、驯兽师;D、服务员,根据下文asked why these elephants just stood there and made no attempt (尝试) to get away可知是一名驯兽师,故选C。【小题3】考查固定短语及语境的理解。A、离开,脱身;&逃掉; B、泄露;&失去;& C、收起来;&放好; D、拿走;&带走;&根据上文why these elephants just stood there and made no attempt (尝试) to (),可知是这些大象只是站在那并没有尝试离开,故选A。【小题4】考查名词及语境的理解。根据文中when they were very young and much smaller, we used the same &&&&() rope to tie them,可知使用相同尺寸的绳索系他们,故选B。【小题5】考查固定短语及语境的理解。A、开大;&翻起;&出现B、起床;&安排;&举起; C、向上看;改善;拜访(某人);查找; D、&长大;&成熟;&根据上文when they were very young and much smaller, we used the same size rope to tie them. At that age, it was enough to hold them.可知选当他们长大的时候,故选D。【小题6】考查副词及语境的理解。根据上文they are used to believing that they cannot break away.和下文so they never try to break free.可知选B。【小题7】考查固定短语及语境的理解。根据下文these animals could break free from their ropes at any time, but they didn’t.& to one’s surprise令某人惊奇的是,故选A.。【小题8】考查否定词级语境的理解。根据上文these animals could break free from their ropes at any time,和but表转折可知他们没有。故选B。【小题9】考查介词及语境的理解。A、向下;(表示位置)在…的下方;B、在……上面;C、(表示位置)在;在(某时间或时刻)D、通过,根据句意我们有多少人通过一生去相信我们不能做的事情,故选D。【小题10】考查动词及语境的理解。A、结束,完成;B、享有,享受;C、避开,避免D、练习;实习;根据下文Worse, how many of us are being held back by someone else’s limited beliefs?及此题的句意理解可知选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
As I was passing the elephants, I was confused to see these huge animals were held by nothing but a ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“As I was passing the elephants, I was confused to see these huge animals were held by nothing but a small...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“As I was passing the elephants, I was confused to see these huge animals were held by nothing but a small...”相似的题目:
Mary loved small animals.One morning while she was walking in the forest,she found &&&&weak birds in the grass.She took them home and put them in a small cage.She cared them with love and the birds both grew &&&&.They thanked her &&&&a wonderful song every morning. But something happened one day.Mary left the door of the cage open.The larger bird flew from the cage.She thought that it would&&&&.As it flew close,she grasped(紧抓)it.She was very excited to catch it.Suddenly she felt strange.She opened her hand and looked sadly at the&&&&&&bird.Her great love had killed the bird! The other bird was moving back and forth(来回)in the cage.Mary could &&&&&its great need for freedom(自由).It wanted to fly into the clear and blue sky.At once,Mary took the bird &&&&&the cage and let it fly away.The bird circled once,twice,three times… Mary enjoyed watching the bird flying and singing &&&&&.Suddenly the bird flew &&&&and landed softly on her head.It sang the sweetest song that she had ever heard.The easiest way to lose love is to hold it too tight.The best way to keep love is to &&&&&it wings.【小题1】A.someB.severalC.twoD.three【小题2】A.smallB.strongC.thinD.tired【小题3】A.withB.forC.aboutD.at【小题4】A.returnB.dieC.fly backD.fly away【小题5】A.1ivingB.interestingC.luckyD.dead【小题6】A.TakeB.feelC.sayD.get【小题7】A.out ofB.out fromC.out offD.away of【小题8】A.sadlyB.happilyC.friendlyD.angrily【小题9】A.higherB.fartherC.closerD.1ater【小题10】A.showB.giveC.passD.buy&&&&
The children &&&& a P.E. class on the playground when it began to rain suddenly.haveare havinghadwere having
根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两个为多余选项。&A: 【小题1】&&&&&&B: I was flying a kite. A: 【小题2】&&&&&&B: By the river. A lot of children were flying kites there ,too. A: It blew yesterday, didn’t it?&&B: 【小题3】&&&& It was good weather for flying a kite. A: 【小题4】&&&&&&B: Zhang Lei and Liu Hua. They both bought two new kites and got there earlier than I did. A: Did you enjoy yourselves yesterday?B: 【小题5】&&&& A.Who helped you to mend the kite? B.What were you doing yesterday afternoon? C.Who did you fly kites with?D.Yes, but the wind wasn’t strong.E. Were you very busy yesterday?&&&&&&&&&&F. Where did you fly the kite? G. Yes, we did. We played there for about three hours.
“As I was passing the...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“As I was passing the elephants, I was confused to see these huge animals were held by nothing but a small rope. The rope was tied to their front legs. No chains, no cages. It was ____that the elephants could easily break away from the ropes at any time. But the fact was opposite.I saw a ____nearby and asked why these elephants just stood there and made no attempt (尝试) to ____. “Well,” he said, “when they were very young and much smaller, we used the same ____rope to tie them. At that age, it was enough to hold them. As they ____, they are used to believing that they cannot break away. They believe the rope can ____hold them, so they never try to break free.”To my ____, these animals could break free from their ropes at any time, but they ____. Because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.Like the elephants, how many of us go ____life believing that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before? How many of us have ____trying something new because of a limited belief (认知)? Worse, how many of us are being held back by someone else’s limited beliefs?【小题1】A.clearB.livelyC.smartD.lovely【小题2】A.visitorB.gardenerC.trainerD.waiter【小题3】A.get awayB.give awayC.put awayD.carry away【小题4】A.colourB.sizeC.modelD.number【小题5】A.turn upB.get upC.look upD.grow up【小题6】A.evenB.stillC.hardD.hardly【小题7】A.surpriseB.joyC.dangerD.interest【小题8】A.did B.didn’tC.areD.aren’t【小题9】A.downB.onC.atD.through【小题10】A.finishedB.enjoyedC.avoidedD.practised”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“As I was passing the elephants, I was confused to see these huge animals were held by nothing but a small rope. The rope was tied to their front legs. No chains, no cages. It was ____that the elephants could easily break away from the ropes at any time. But the fact was opposite.I saw a ____nearby and asked why these elephants just stood there and made no attempt (尝试) to ____. “Well,” he said, “when they were very young and much smaller, we used the same ____rope to tie them. At that age, it was enough to hold them. As they ____, they are used to believing that they cannot break away. They believe the rope can ____hold them, so they never try to break free.”To my ____, these animals could break free from their ropes at any time, but they ____. Because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.Like the elephants, how many of us go ____life believing that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before? How many of us have ____trying something new because of a limited belief (认知)? Worse, how many of us are being held back by someone else’s limited beliefs?【小题1】A.clearB.livelyC.smartD.lovely【小题2】A.visitorB.gardenerC.trainerD.waiter【小题3】A.get awayB.give awayC.put awayD.carry away【小题4】A.colourB.sizeC.modelD.number【小题5】A.turn upB.get upC.look upD.grow up【小题6】A.evenB.stillC.hardD.hardly【小题7】A.surpriseB.joyC.dangerD.interest【小题8】A.did B.didn’tC.areD.aren’t【小题9】A.downB.onC.atD.through【小题10】A.finishedB.enjoyedC.avoidedD.practised”相似的习题。Important Patch for Money Plus [maybe ] (mnyob99.dll)-Microsoft Money-windows微软中文论坛
Important Patch for Money Plus [maybe ] (mnyob99.dll)
时间: 10:33:00
This post has been revised. There is now a reference to a path for downloading a patch for Money Plus Deluxe and for Money Plus US Business. This patch does not seem to apply to Money 2005. I don't know about Money 2006 and Money 2007. A pre-patched file&&&& for the&&&&Money Plus Business version is pointed to in the last paragraph of this post.There is a bug in mnyob99.dll in Microsoft Money Plus including Sunset. The problem may not show up until an OS update, since it's effect is based on what happens to be in what should be an unrelated place in memory. Symptoms can vary from problems adding&&&& a payee to hanging or crashing. This applies both for use with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.Ameridan offers an explanation in this page :& &&&&http://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com//windows-8-64-bit-version-compatibility-with-sunset-money/ , and he has made a patched copy of mnyob99.dll for Deluxe available by clicking &here& on that page.This solution was first brought to the forum's attention by rseiler in& &&&&http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/is/money/thread/636e154a--ab38-a on November 22, 2012 pointing to Raymond Chen’s&&&&http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/archive//.aspx writeup for the explanation and fix information. It makes for good reading for those who like to understand&&&& the details.&&&&There is patched Money Plus Business mnyob99.dll& in mnyob99.dll.fix_USBIZ.zip which is 4,150,597 bytes long&&&&zip file MD5:acbea0163c0&&&&Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=Will this DLL resolve the Money startup issue in W10?ThanksNo. this is a different issue.Bill BeckerWill this DLL resolve the Money startup issue in W10?Thanks&&&&No. Here is what I think will be a solution to implement the registry change without having to navigate through regedit:1. With a text editor, such as Notepad, create a 4-line file that&&&&contains the content between, but not including, the begin and end lines:=== begin W10_MSM1.reg 4 lines for W10 64-bit=====================&&&&Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]&&&&&Version&=&9.11.10240.0&&&&&========== end W10_MSM1.reg==============2. Name or rename the file to W10_MSM1.reg3. Run that file with as Administrator.This should make the registry change that has been discussed recently in&&&&the Microsoft Money forum. I have not tested it.Advanced information that you don't need to look at if you make the file yourself:Somebody may put that onto place you can download it from. My version of the file is written with ASCII rather than Unicode, and has a CRLF at the end of&both&line. It is 161 bytes long.& The fciv utility gives&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& MD5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& SHA-1&&&&-------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&&e5958ebcfc0a089af37b19737bfc0e4f 2ddc312a484f06b693d34e2a539f80b w10_msm1.regThe purpose of the MD5 or SHA-1 is to let you see if the file you have is identical to one somebody else has. If the file is done with any differences, such as an extra space or using Unicode, the MD5 and SHA-1 would be totally different.&&&&&&&&Hi Bill - Thank you for sharing. &Will give it a try (I would just copy and paste, as below, (the 2nd line is blank,&is it right? &&&&&Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00&&&&[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]&&&&&Version&=&9.11.10240.0&&Version&=&9.11.10240.0&Will give it a try (I would just copy and paste, as below, (the 2nd line is blank,&is it right? &&&&&Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00&&&&[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]&&&&&Version&=&9.11.10240.0&&Version&=&9.11.10240.0&&&&&&&&Yes.Thanks Bill.Ready to give it a try. &Can I run the&W10_MSM1.reg in W8.1 prior to the upgrade?Just want to be sure not to mess my productivity system.Thanks again.That registry change is designed for the most recent releases of Windows 10. &It wasn't necessary for earlier releases of windows 10, so it is likely that it will be undone when you upgrade to the final release of Windows 10.For a production system I recommend that you postpone upgrading to Windows 10 until there is more clarity around the whole issue.Bill BeckerThanks again, Bill. &Hope MS will releasee an update soon.Agree...I mean there are a million people out there that can not go do registry changes...I for one can but refuse.I've already rolled back to 8.1...wonder how many other programs are making people &roll back&?Thanks for the topic...I'll be following closely.SaintWorked for me...Money crashed and wouldn't open &it's OPX files...Works now if that's your issue...What's with the 4th line specifying the Version twice?Did you accidentally paste that line twice?I&&&& just upgraded to Windows 10. and was very disappointed that Money Plus<span style=>&doesn't&work&&&& after install and then crashing. it was two steps to make it works:<span style=>Step1.&&&& Edit&registry<span style=>&to make&Money<span style=>&Plus&&&& works on Windows 10.I found it here&https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ce248a5f--8db5-aadde33fec14/after-win-10-102400-build-install-ie-is-gone-and-money-plus-doesnt-start?forum=money<span style=>Step&&&& 2. Download&<span style=>mnyob99.dll,&extract,&copy and&paste into Money Plus&program folder(replace original).<span style=>&I found it here&http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1dq0ncxhdqrtlj/MoneyPlusSunsetBiz.zipHello AllI would just like to confirm that the registry change worked for me on Windows 10 for MsMoney 17.0.150.3817 - MsMoney Plus - Home & Business.Also the .dll patch also worked. I have lived for a few years without knowing this was available so am very happy today. Thank you Ameridan&&&&RegardsI also will confirm that the registry entry allows Money Sunset to run on Windows 10 currently.I was unable to download transaction files (.OFX) files as it would cause Money to crash.After downloading and using the changed .DLL file above, everything seems to work again.I cannot thank you guys enough, as I have 12 years worth of data in Money and I did not want to start anything from scratch (learning a new program, or having to correctly import into another program)I confirm that both the registry fix and patched file work on Windows 10 as of 08.11.2015The problem I had with Money crashing after making an entry, went away with the patch.Thank you to all that came with the solutions.Indeed that was the order in which I was able to fix Microsoft Money on Windows 10.&&&&The initial DLL patch that I
I had to look for the DLL patch specifically for Money Sunset. Once I did that, Money no longer crashed/froze when I downloaded statements from the bank.&&&&&Recap: First I applied the registry fix and then I applied the correct patched DLL file.&&&&Thank you everyone for the help.&&&&Link to DLL patch:&http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1dq0ncxhdqrtlj/MoneyPlusSunsetBiz.zipHelp! The download link is showing up as a potential virus site. Also, how do I find the folder that contains the original mnyob99.dll file???Have a look at this post&for details on how to locate the mnyob99.dll file.https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/13ab99ea-b1cb-4b36-b4b2-78c0f3d63873/microsoft-money-windows-10-and-importing-an-ofx-file?forum=moneyIt's safe to download the mnyob99.dll file. &Then let your antivirus scan it to verify that it does not contain a virus. &If you want extra assurance after you extract the file from the .zip download, the&&&& MD5 hash should be&e413d40c05d1a2fbe179ed0f776ee3bb. &If you don't have a utility to check hashes, I recommend FileAlyzer which you can get at:https://www.safer-networking.org/products/filealyzer/Then rename your existing mnyob99.dll to something like oldmnyob99.dll and copy the downloaded file into the MNYCoreFiles&&&& directory.Bill BeckerI agree. I kept trying to add the registry entry manually and it would not work.I reinstalled Money - still would not workI downloaded and renamed the original mnyobj99.dll and replaced it and still didn't work.I created the .reg file with the updated registry settings and even though they don't show up in the registry I gave it one last try. Amazing - it worked and I just updated my data and saved it with no problem.I definitely recommend others bookmark this site and keep an eye for updates, however, with the mnyobj.dll file placed in the application folder itself this should probably keep the file from being replaced by future updates to Windows because Microsoft&&&& doesn't support Money anymore.Glad to see someone found a fix for this!Try downloading the app MONEYPOINT. Run the app.& Its a good app, is safe and is free. Restart the Computer. Now run your MONEY PLUS. If you want you can uninstall MONEYPOINT or you can keep it. Let me know if that works for you.Many many thanks, I thought I was doomed! Years of banking history down the drain in windows 10... I applied the patch (both registry change and python script) and so far it appears to work.&&&&MS Money 2007 Premium, version 16.0.125.621mnyobj99.dll MD5 values:before: 8d1d1f9f8 after: 11f7e1ff1cd4cab8fa67e8 I did download the patch and put it in Money Core Files. &Money Plus opened but then froze when I tried to do anything in it. &I have to completely restart my computer to get it shut down. &Now what???? &I also found that now explorer&&&& won't work at all.&&&&spirit1942Following is how I fixed the Money Plus on my system (Windows 10).& Like many I could install a fresh download of Money Plus deluxe and it would work until I tried to import then it would hangup.& I'm not a geek but I did use the following steps&&&& and my Money program is working.& 1)Downloaded the mnyob99.dll patched file and put it&in a subfolder named patched file in a working folder on the desktop. 2)Typed in the run:&&&&c: /Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Money Plus/MNYcoreFiles .& One computer, the core files came up and on my second the Money plus folder came up. 3)I opened up the money plus folder and then typed in the letter m and core files came up. 4)I&&&& found the original mnyob99.dll and right clicked to open the file location. Now you are in the correct location to paste the patched file in. I copied/saved the original in a subfolder named original in the working folder on the desktop. Deleted the original&&&& file in the core file folder and copied the patched file into this core file&folder. Whether it was blind luck or skill so far it has worked. There may be an easier way to do it but as long as it worked I don't care.& By the way, this was done with&&&& a fresh install of the Money plus deluxe file. I have imported files for a few days and the app seems& to working OK.&&&&This worked for me. &Just needed the patched version of mnyob99.dll. &Thanks for posting this. &Would you please provide the link to download&&mnyob99.dl?Thank you.Would you please provide the link to download&&mnyob99.dl?Thank you. for Money Delux version&&&&Would you please provide the link to download&&mnyob99.dl?Thank you.&&&&&&&&See the first post on this thread for info and links.It tried the patch (mnyobj99.dll) and the registry edit and both worked.& The registry edit allowed me to launch Money after upgrading to 10 and the patch cured the crashing after I downloaded transactions.& Seems to be working ok now.&&&&& I agree, Money is a good, free, program.&&A shame to let a good piece of software die.I'm sorry, but I am still stuck. I have 15 years of personal financial data in Microsoft Money Deluxe & Business 2003 that I would hate to lose.I changed the registry key manually and the IE6 popup went away. Money opened up OK. However, once I have the initial customized screen, it freezes and I cannot do anything, click menus or use keys to move around: it's simply stuck like the mouse and keyboard&&&& could not access it. When I close it in the system tray icon, the final Backup popup dialog box appears and I can use it well to close.I downloaded the patch file (size 9.306 KB) and replaced the original one. Now I get an error message saying: ?Money has not installed correctly. Try installing again. Or if you have installed from Internet, make sure you have downloaded all the components&&&& you need to run.?. It stucks there.What can I do?&&&&My laptop runs Intel i7-3612QM @ 2.1 GHz on x64-based processor with 6 GB RAM.I'm not sure if the patched mnyob99.dll files available will work for Money H&B 2003. &You can find this link to the patched mnyob99.dll download for the Money Sunset H&B:http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1dq0ncxhdqrtlj/MoneyPlusSunsetBiz.zipin Ameridian's weblog:https://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com//windows-8-64-bit-version-compatibility-with-sunset-money/which has instructions for doing the patch.I would try that first. Note that the patched dll is 3.93 MB, not 9.306 KB. &If that doesn't work and you are using a US version of 2003 H&B, I would then try downloading the Sunset version of Money H&B as described in the second &sticky&&&&& post in this forum:https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/-90f9-42ca-85f7-644fc6e1e5c3/download-microsoft-money-installation-files-solve-activation-and-some-other-errors?forum=moneyand then applying the patched mnyob99.dll file to that installation. &The Sunset H&B version should be able to open your current Money 2003 H&B file.Let us know how you make out as others will be interested.Bill Beckerthey send tokens worth $ 10 to each participating person. https://demo.investy.io/register?ref= and the gutstickets project is doing a very generous campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=Yes, that is the correct size. &For future reference, Cal Learned has another source in the first post in this thread:There is patched Money Plus Business mnyob99.dll& in mnyob99.dll.fix_USBIZ.zip which is 4,150,597 bytes long&&&&Link:&http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=It's good practice to verify the MD5 value of the extracted mnyob99.dll before using it. &I use FileAlyzer to view the MD5 values of files. &You can it download from:https://www.safer-networking.org/products/filealyzer/The MD5 for the patched H&B mnyob99.dll should be: 1abfe5d27b1a70611c4faadAnd it's also good practice to keep, but rename, the existing mnyob99.dll to something like oldmnyob99.dll so that you can reverse the change if you need to.&&&&Bill BeckerOK, I have verified the file with FileAlyzer and the MD5 checks. Money situation is not changed, still having the same message: ?Money has not installed correctly. Try installing again. Or if you have installed from Internet, make sure you have downloaded&&&& all the components you need to run.?A few questions to help diagnose this:& - What version of Windows were you running when Money H&B 2003 was working properly?& - What version are you running now?& - What version of Money 2003 H&B do you have? US? International? Version Number?Bill BeckerI was using Windows 7. Now I am running Windows 10 Home. Money version is International: Microsoft Money 2003 Version 11.0I went back in my tracks and replaced the patched mnyob99.dll with the original one keeping the regedit change to ?0?. Suddenly, Money 2003 started working. I guess it took two reboots for the regedit change to kick in.I also seen in another thread (https://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com//windows-10-compatibility-with-microsoft-money/) that it is not really the value but the length of the last number in the registry key that stops Money from starting. If&&&& you change the key to 9.11. Money will also work.So, I'm happy and running with Money again- My only concern is if this registry change will hold for coming updates of Windows 10.In any case, thank you for your help, Bill.I don't think that I was all that much help, but I'm glad to hear that you are up and running! &Reports are that the registry change is not needed if you have applied the Windows 10 updates that were issued on August 11. &But it could be that Money 2003 H&B International behaves differently.Also, the mnyob99.dll patch is not needed for at least some versions of Money, - specifically Money 2005 UK. &If you can successfully import qif statements without a program crash then you are OK.Bill BeckerIf you are trying to fix the MS Money bank download issue that starts popping up after MS Windows 10 upgrade, here is the solution I found:&&&&1st, this is no new issue and has everything to do with a money core file mnyob99.dll&&&&&&&2nd, I downloaded a patched mnyob99.dll file form a link I found here.& It fixed the problem, but I was haunted by the fact I had no idea who provided the patch, and what malicious code may be embedded in it , if any.&&&&3rd, I found this link (below) to a hex code patch to mnyob99.dll&&Changing just 4 hex values in mnyob99.dll fixed the issue.& Beware if you keep reading through the link I provide here it will explode your nurd-o-geek-o-meter, so just&&&&& note the 4 hex values and when you open mnyob99.dll with a hex editor, you will see the &before& values exactly where they were stated to be and the &patch& value to replace it with.&&&&&Here's the link:& http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/archive//.aspxPatch the mnyob99.dll file as follows: &&&&&&&&File offset 003FACE8: Change 85 to 8D File offset 003FACED: Change 50 to 51 File offset 003FACF0: Change FF to 85 File offset 003FACF6: Change E8 to B9 That's all you need to know.& If you read on through the link the rest is all gravy for the code enthusiast.&&&&Now if you need a hex editor, I used Hex Editor Neo.& The version I have was freeware. (hhdsoftware.com) I went from knowing nothing about hex editing to doing it whenever needed with this editor.&&&&Hope you find this helpful!Thank you so much! The Tinyupload.com download you mention above DOES work with&MSM Money Plus Deluxe (&Sunset& download in Sept. 2015). Just read the text file to see how to copy the file into the &C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money Plus\MNYCoreFiles&&&&& subdirectory. You have to change the &&&&mnyob99.dll&file window properties to show all hidden and protected files to view it.My MS Money program crashed/shut down constantly, prior to copying that patch. I am using it with XP (Service Pack 3). Money works perfectly now.&&&&Thanks again !!2nd, I downloaded a patched mnyob99.dll file form a link I found here.& It fixed the problem, but I was haunted by the fact I had no idea who provided the patch, and what malicious code may be embedded in it , if any.&&&&I applaud your& caution and skepticism. If you can do your own binary editing, that is great. That link that you provided makes a great read for technically inclined people, even for those who don't intend to do their own patching. I included that link&&&& in the first post on this thread.One thing somebody might find useful is to use the fc /B command in a command window.&FC is the file compare command and /B says to do a binary compare. &It would show what differences exist in the original Sunset file and the&&&& downloaded patched file. FC makes no changes.&If you got the right patch&downloaded, you would find that only those 4 bytes differ between the downloaded file and the original file.Worked for me too. Thanks a ton.IAAI&&&& just upgraded to Windows 10. and was very disappointed that Money Plus<span style=>&doesn't&work&&&& after install and then crashing. it was two steps to make it works:<span style=>Step1.&&&& Edit&registry<span style=>&to make&Money<span style=>&Plus&&&& works on Windows 10.I found it here&https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ce248a5f--8db5-aadde33fec14/after-win-10-102400-build-install-ie-is-gone-and-money-plus-doesnt-start?forum=money<span style=>Step&&&& 2. Download&<span style=>mnyob99.dll,&extract,&copy and&paste into Money Plus&program folder(replace original).<span style=>&I found it here&http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1dq0ncxhdqrtlj/MoneyPlusSunsetBiz.zip&&&&&&&&I followed this instruction and it worked perfectly!! Thank you for your research. HRSHi Cal,I have Windows 10 with Microsoft Money 2007 and& believe I've followed the directions properly:1. edit the regedit to Version&=&9.11.10240.0& &&&&2. downloaded the mnyob99.dll file from http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1dq0ncxhdqrtlj/MoneyPlusSunsetBiz.zip.& Extracted file, copy and pasted (and replaced) into C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Money 2007\MNYCoreFiles&&&&However, when I start up Microsoft Money, I get the following pop up & &Before you can use Money on this computer, you must run the Setup program on the Money CD or in the directory where the Money files were copied. &Could you or someone please provide step by step instructions on how to make this work, so I can run MS Money 2007 on my computer? I've spend the last 4 hours trying to figure this out.&&&&Thank you!!!JeremyA couple of things.The registry change is no longer needed, &I would suggest undoing it just to be safe.Did you install Money 2007 from a disk? &Did it install properly, i.e. were there any error messages? &Does it show as installed in your list of programs?If Money shows as installed, I would suggest uninstalling it and moving to the Sunset version of Money Plus. &The process would be:& - uninstall Money 2007& - download and install Money Plus Sunset from this link:https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/-90f9-42ca-85f7-644fc6e1e5c3/download-microsoft-money-installation-files-solve-activation-and-some-other-errors?forum=money& - repeat the mnyob99.dll replacementMoney Plus Sunset should have no trouble opening your 2007 Money.mny file.If this doesn't work, I suggest that you start a new thread and provide details of exactly what you did and where you receive error messages.Bill Becker2. downloaded the mnyob99.dll file from http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1dq0ncxhdqrtlj/MoneyPlusSunsetBiz.zip.& Extracted file, copy and pasted (and replaced) into C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Money 2007\MNYCoreFiles&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The version of mnyob99.dll that you downloaded is ONLY valid for Money Plus Sunset Business. It is not valid for any other version of Money. If you insist on staying with Money 2007, you will have to follow the original blog instructions and do your own&&&& binary modification on your installed 2007 Money version of mnyob99.dll, however, the location of that piece of code is in a different address from Money Plus, so you'll have to find the correct code to modify in your file. No one should ever try to replace&&&& a dll from one version of Money (including going from DLX to BIZ) to another - they are not compatible. There will be problems even if the program can start up and seem to run.Bob - MSN MobileThanks Bill!& I'll try what you suggested and let you know what happens!A couple of things.The registry change is no longer needed, &I would suggest undoing it just to be safe.Did you install Money 2007 from a disk? &Did it install properly, i.e. were there any error messages? &Does it show as installed in your list of programs?&&&&&&&&Bill Becker&&&&&&&&Yes, I did install Money 2007 from a disk and it installed properly.& There were no error messages and it shows as installed in my list of programs.& The error message I mentioned comes up as a result of replacing the mnyob99.dll file. But as Bob&&&& mentioned below, that download is only for Money Plus Sunset Business.& His solution is quite complex for my abilities.& Hopefully yours will work!&&&&Jeremy&&&&Yes, I did install Money 2007 from a disk and it installed properly.& There were no error messages and it shows as installed in my list of programs.& The error message I mentioned comes up as a result of replacing the mnyob99.dll file. But as Bob&&&& mentioned below, that download is only for Money Plus Sunset Business.& His solution is quite complex for my abilities.& Hopefully yours will work!&&&&Jeremy&&&&&&&&If you uploaded and posted a link&your un-modified Money 2007 &mnyobj.dll, I could try to make a patched version and post that URL. I could not test the result except to insure that only 4 bytes had changed as expected.#Cal Learner - Thank you for your offer to create a .dll patch version for my Money 2007!&&&&#BobSmiley and #Bill Becker - So, I uninstalled my Money 2007 program from my computer (Windows 10).&&&&I then downloaded and installed the program -& US Money Plus Deluxe Sunset Downloadable from& http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/5/5/2557D51B-AF4C-3ABA07337B/USMoneyDlxSunset.exe&&&&Funny thing is, I didn't change the mnyobj.dll at all, as was instructed by the posts above.& So far the program is working just fine.& It's not crashing, nor am I receiving any error messages that I was before.& I am able to download bank and&&&& credit card statements into Money, no problem.& Thank you all for your help and contribution to this post!!!!&&&&Grateful for people like you,&&&&Jeremy&&&&Funny thing is, I didn't change the mnyobj.dll at all, as was instructed by the posts above.& So far the program is working just fine.& It's not crashing, nor am I receiving any error messages that I was before.&&&&&&&&&The thing that the patch fixes is not that noticeable usually. The nature of the bug is that the effect can change as the operating system changes. So there may be no apparent problem now, but a problem could occur after an OS update.Glad to hear that you moved to Sunset. In my backhanded way, I was trying to point out how difficult it is to update an older version of Money and how much easier it would be to use Money Plus Sunset. I need to work on my clarity. :)The crashes that people report with the shipped version of mnyob99.dll usually occur when a new payee is added, either through a new payee name coming down in a transaction, or by your entering a new transaction in a register with a new payee. But it doesn't&&&& happen all the time - it depends on what may be currently in memory at a particular address. This is not something that you can easily view or predict. Other changes to the Money file may also trigger the crash.Make sure you have a copy of the patched mnyob99.dll saved, so that you can apply it when you need it.Bob - MSN MobilePROBLEM, not &issue.&

我要回帖

更多关于 stuck key 53 的文章

随机推荐