per day是什么意思及小学生同义词近义词反义词大全词

cam是什么意思_cam在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
cam是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
cam是什么意思 cam在线翻译 cam什么意思 cam的意思 cam的翻译 cam的解释 cam的发音 cam的同义词 cam的反义词 cam的例句 cam的相关词组
cam英 [kaem] 美 [kaem] cam 基本解释名词凸轮手机查看cam的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 cam 即可cam 网络解释1. 凸轮:直径 6 的 POM 凸轮 (cam) 零件成形中,在约一万个成形时,小型 (core) 破损了,数度重做後,仍有许多货无法交出. 破损部位是心型咬切部厚度约 lmm 的地方,在公差范围内附设 R 也没有什麽效果. 每天进行分解清扫等维护工作,2. 计算机辅助制造:UGS 的软件产品涵盖协同产品数据管理(cPDM)、计算机辅助设计(CAD)、计算机辅助制 造(CAM)、计算机辅助工程(CAE)以及数字制造仿真(数字化工厂)等全套方案.3. 3. 电脑辅助制造:(i) 计算机科学与工程专业(ii) IT 专业 (iii) 计算机系统与网络专业(i) 电气与电子工程专业(ii) 电子专业 (iii) 电子系统专业(2) 电脑辅助设计(CAD)(4) 电脑辅助制造(CAM)4. 4. 柬埔寨:尔(NEP)柬埔寨(CAM) 阿曼(OMN)中国(CHN)巴勒斯坦(PAL)香港(HKG) 巴基斯坦(PAK)印度尼西亚(INA)菲律宾(PHI)印度(IND)朝鲜(PRK)伊朗(IRN)卡塔尔(QAT)伊拉克(IRQ)新加坡(SIN)约旦(JOR)斯里兰卡(SRI)日本(JPN)叙利亚(SYR)哈萨克斯坦(KAZ)泰国(THA)吉尔吉斯斯坦(KGZ)塔吉克斯坦(TJK)韩国(KOR)土库曼斯坦(TKM)沙特阿拉伯(KSA)中国5. 5. cam:intercellular adhesion molecule-; 细胞粘附分子6. cam的解释6. cam:computer- 计算机辅助制造7. 7. cam:the calculat 计算机辅助管理8. cam:computer- 计算机辅助测量cam 双语例句1. 911查询·英语单词1. Not only revamped the design of a method for calculating the valve, reducing the professional and technical personnel of the repeatability of conventional heavy design work, so that technical staff are more used to improve energy, improve product performance and new product development and shorten the research and development of new products cycle, improve labor productivity, but also in metal sealing ball valve lift leveraged research and development process, as a result of CAD/CAM applications, 钢管, have emerged from computer-aided design, CNC machine tools by computer-aided manufacturing of spiral flat stem, Metal sealed ball valve so that the process in the headstock without any scratches and wear, so that the ball valve seal and greatly improved life.&&&&岂但齐里改革了阀门的设计计算方法,加重了业余技巧职员沉重的反复性惯例设计农做,使技巧己员无更少的精神用于改良、降下产品机能战旧产品启发,伸欠新产品的研讨启收周早期、片面进步休息出产率,而且在降落杆式金属密封球阀的研造启收历程外,因为CAD/CAM的运用,呈现了由盘算机辅佐设计、由计算机帮助数控机床减农造制的阀杆螺旋扁,使金属密启球阀在开关功程外有免何揩伤战磨益,自而使球阀的稀封性和应用寿命大大降下。2. Immunohistofluorescent staining was used to identify the binding specificity of GEBP11 in gastric cancer tissues. 5. GEBP11 was labeled with ~(99)Tc~mO_4~- using direct labeling method, and was labeled with ~(131)I using NBS labeling method. Then the labeled peptides were validated for radiochemical yield, specific activity, and in vitro. stability. 6. The bioactivity of ~(99)Tc~m-GEBP11 or ~(131)I-GEBP11 was validated by cell receptor autoradiography in cultured HUVECs. 7. Receptor binding assay was performed in vitro. to analyze quantitatively the binding specificity and affinity of GEBP11 to HUVEC, the receptor intensity on HUVEC, and the difference of affinity of GEBP11 binding to Co-HUVEC and HUVEC. 8. The radioactivity of all organs of nude mice injected with ~(131)I-GEBP11 was determined and the radioactivity of all organs per g was calculated to analyze the specific distribution of ~(131)I-GEBP11.9. Gamma camera images of nude mice bearing tumor xenografts of human gastric carcinoma injected with ~(99)Tc~m-GEBP11 was obtained 0.5-24 h after being injected to identify the targeting ability of labeled peptide to tumor tissues. 10. MTT assay on HUVECs and antitumor assay in nude mice bearing tumor xenografts of human gastric cancer were performed to evaluate the effects of ~(131)I-GEBP11 on HUVECs and xenografts. 11. Immunohistochemical staining was used for MVD counting in tumor. 12. H. E. staining, blood cells analysis and blood biochemical indicator analysis were performed to investigate the injury of liver and bone marrow. 13. Tube formation assay in matrigel, CAM angiogenesis assay and angionenesis induced by matrigel in mice were performed to identify the effects of GEBP11 on angiogenesis.&&&&1、通过蓝色噬斑形成实验及GEBP11、IN11噬菌体在荷瘤裸鼠体内的竞争抑制实验检测噬菌体体内归巢的特异性;2、免疫荧光技术检测GEBP11在荷瘤裸鼠体内的结合特异性;3、免疫细胞化学或荧光检测GEBP11在Co-HUVECs中的定位及内化;4、免疫组织荧光检测GEBP11在人胃癌组织中的结合特异性;5、采用直接法~(99)Tc~mO_4~-标记GEBP11,采用NBS法~(131)I标记GEBP11,纸层析法测定标记率、放射化学纯度等;6、放射自显影鉴定GEBP11同位素探针的结合活性;7、受体放射配基结合分析实验鉴定受体亲和力及受体细胞密度;8、同位素示踪技术检测~(131)I-GEBP11在荷瘤裸鼠体内的生物学分布;9、SPECT成像技术进行荷人胃癌裸鼠体内~(99)Tc~m-GEBP11显像;10、MTT细胞增殖实验、荷瘤鼠抑瘤实验评价~(131)I-GEBP11对内皮细胞及荷瘤鼠肿瘤的抑制能力;11、免疫组织化学染色计数瘤组织MVD;12、病理学HE染色、血液血细胞分析及生化指标检测观察肝脏损伤及骨髓抑制情况;13、Matrigel管状结构形成实验、鸡胚绒毛尿囊膜血管生成抑制实验、小鼠体内Matrigel Plug诱导血管生成实验分析GEBP11对血管生成的影响;14、MTT细胞增殖实验、细胞周期及凋亡分析、细胞侵袭迁移实验、细胞粘附实验探讨GEBP11抑制血管生成的细胞机制;15、基因表达谱芯片技术筛选GEBP11短肽作用Co-HUVECs后的差异表达基因。3. 3. These results suggested that the growth of coleoptile and root was influenced by internal CaM...&&&&这些结果表明,小麦体内的CaM参与调节了干旱胁迫下小麦胚芽鞘及根系的生长,并且与POD有密切的关系,维持正常的CaM代谢对干旱胁迫下小麦的生长有利。4. 4. In this paper, a special spherical surface cam with a conical roller follower is put forward.&&&&在所述圆锥滚子球面凸轮机构中,滚子锥面的顶点与凸轮球面的球心重合。5. This paper establishes the contour surface equations and pressure angle formula of the conical grooved cam with translating conical roller follower.&&&&建立了圆锥滚子直动从动件圆锥槽凸轮的廓面方程和压力角公式。6. 6. Taking AutoCAD2000 as a platform, use VB6.0 language for programming, the parameterized modeling s stem for entity of conical cam with conical roller oscillating follower was developed.&&&&以AutoCAD2000为平台,应用VB6.0语言编程,开发了圆锥滚子摆动从动件圆锥凸轮实体的参数化造型系统。7. What do you think I cam do to help them?&&&&你看我能做什么来帮助他们。8. It is a very good way for cam design.&&&&为凸轮的设计提供了一个很好的思路和方法。9. 9. This is a piece of work I cam be proud of.&&&&这是我的得意之作。10. 10. I think I cam understand how you feel.&&&&我理解你怎么想的。11. danci.911cha.com11. A: I guess I cam see that.&&&&&&我想你是对的。12. With 50 years development, the technology of CAD/CAM is widely used.&&&&&&经过50多年的发展,CAD/CAM技术已经得到了广泛的应用。13. I want to learn English. who cam help me?&&&&&&我想学英语,谁可以帮帮我啊?14. The cam has a high point, every time the cam rotates, the lobe comes around under the valve lifter and move it upward.&&&&&&凸轮有一个最高点,即凸角,每一次,凸轮旋转,凸角旋转到挺杆的下部,使其向上移动。15. There are some AChR plaques of morphological abnormality, and no contact sites of N-CAM with AChR although the intensity and scope of N-CAM staining is increased. D: Yiqi Huayu Recipe-treated group on the 20th day after L5 nerve root compression. All the AChR sites are reoccupied by N-CAM and the morphology of AChR are restored. E: Untreated group on the 30th day after lumbar nerve root compression. AChR plaques display irregularity in shape, with a few round or spindle shaped cupulae. Meanwhile, some N-CAM stainings are still shown to be around the AChR. F: Yiqi Huayu Recipe-treated group on the 30th day after L5 nerve root compression.&&&&&&随着时间的推移,AChR斑的形态渐趋规则,N-CAM反应也逐步增强,至造模后20 d达到最高峰,但益气化瘀方组仍然明显优于模型组,其不仅在数值上超过了胚胎期大鼠,且与AChR全部重叠;而模型组仍可见到不少重叠不全且形态异常的AChR斑。L5神经根受压后30 d,N-CAM的表达水平开始下降,基本局限于终板区内,其下降速度和范围在益气化瘀方组明显大于模型组;模型组不仅N-CAM的表达明显高于益气化瘀方组,且仍能见到一些成熟不全的AChR斑;而益气化瘀方组AChR斑形态已接近于正常。16. 911查询·英语单词16. A significant difference was observed between group HG and group CHG at the first and the second turn of the basilar membrane.&&&&&&噪声暴露后毛细胞中F-actin、CaM及HSP70的表达均呈增加趋势,各实验组三种蛋白的表达变化趋势基本相同。17. Di three companies for clothing enterprises provides the most complete product supply chain system, heavy machine of Japan, Japan's brothers, Japan and Japan, Japan's Haneda Island, South Korea, Singapore, Germany Ai Site CAD/CAM series, in the United States-the United States Iraq Marshman, such as the world's top brands of central China distributor, set a world-class product sales, installation and after-sales support services in one.&&&&&&三迪公司为服装企业提供了最齐全的产品供应链体系,系日本重机、日本兄弟、日本大和、日本羽岛、韩国日星、德国艾斯特CAD/CAM系列、美国于仁、美国伊士曼等世界顶级品牌的华中地区总代理,集世界一流产品之销售、安装及售后的保障服务于一体。18. 18. The work may offer new insight to the mechanisms of the biological effects of lanthanides.&&&&&&其原因可能在于模拟细胞环境的复杂性以及CaM-CaMBP蛋白质相互作用对金属离子与CaM配位结合的调节。19. Neural Network method is applied to develop new control scheme in CAM technique.&&&&&&本文通过对服装生产装备裁床的数字程序控制二次开发技术的研究,建立了实现图形→数据驱动文件的转换,实现了CAD/CAM 驱动连接。20. If you got a web cam and microphone we could use that.&&&&&&如果你有网页和微型电话,那么我们可以使用。cam 单语例句1. The CAM was established in 1991 as approved by the State Council.2. Carolina's Cam Newton threw for 502 yards with four TDs and no picks while rushing for 202 and two scores in two games against them.3. Her arrival in 2006 brought thousands more visitors to the zoo and millions of clicks to an online panda cam.4. Panda fans have been keeping up with the duo on the zoo Web site's panda cam and live video feeds at the exhibit.5. I will be at home watching the panda cam and waiting for the news of what the little one's name will be.6. One reports says even goes to say Jen and the cam man have been dating for several weeks.7. Cam Ward made 25 saves for the Hurricanes, who won their seventh straight home game against Florida.8. " I don't know if I can be counted as a successful Web cam dance girl, " that early post continued.9. My mom always grumbles that we waste too much time on the phone and in front of the Web cam.10. The kids decide to investigate, suspecting that an Internet Web cam may somehow have a role in the death.cam 英英释义noun1. a rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motioncam是什么意思,cam在线翻译,cam什么意思,cam的意思,cam的翻译,cam的解释,cam的发音,cam的同义词,cam的反义词,cam的例句,cam的相关词组,cam意思是什么,cam怎么翻译,单词cam是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备 66号 
911查询大全 微信公众号在线定制英文名用微信扫一扫day是什么意思_day在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
day是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
day是什么意思 day在线翻译 day什么意思 day的意思 day的翻译 day的解释 day的发音 day的同义词 day的反义词 day的例句 day的相关词组
day英 [de?] 美 [de] \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD第三人称复数:day 基本解释名词一天; 白天; 时期; 节日形容词日间的; 逐日的副词每天; 经常在白天地day 同义词名词day 反义词day的反义词名词day是什么意思day 相关词组1.
: 打败;2.
: 逐日;3.
: 日以继夜;4.
: 随便哪一天, 不论怎样;5.
: 不久前某一天;6.
: 未雨绸缪地;7.
: 至今;8.
: 按日;9.
: n. 休息日;10.
: 日复一日;11.
: 来日;12.
: 今天就做到这里为止; 暂时停止;13.
: 得胜;14.
: 不定期, 无限期;15. with each passing day : 日益;手机查看day的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 day 即可day 相关例句名词1. 1. I will be back in a day or two.&&&&一两天我就回来。2. 2. The day is ours.&&&&我们得胜了。3. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD3. Christmas Day is the 25th of December.&&&&圣诞节是十二月二十五日。4. She was a beauty in her day.&&&&她年轻时是个美人。5. 5. It hasn't stopped raining for days.&&&&雨好几天都没停。day 情景对话圣诞节A:Carter, Christmas Day is coming. Merry Christmas to you.&&&&&&卡特,圣诞节就要到了,祝你圣诞快乐!B:Thank you. And a merry christmas to you!&&&&&&谢谢你。祝你圣诞快乐!时间和日期A:What date is it today?&&&&&&今天是几号?B:Today is December 23, 2002.&&&&&&今天是2002 年12 月23 日。A:Oh, the day after tomorrow is Christmas.&&&&&&哦,后天是圣诞节。B:Merry Christmas to you!&&&&&&预祝你圣诞快乐!911查询·英语单词A:You too!&&&&&&你也圣诞快乐!在邮局A:I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.&&&&&&我想买这封信的邮票。B:Let me just weigh it first.&&&&&&请先让我称一称。A:How much will it be?&&&&&&要多少钱?B:Are you sending it by regular or by speed?&&&&&&你要寄平信还是快递?A:Just the regular.&&&&&&平信就好了。B:That'll be four yuan.&&&&&&四元。911查询·英语单词A:How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?&&&&&&我的信件到达目的地要多久?B:Just two days.&&&&&&只要两天。A:Thanks.&&&&&&谢谢。day在线翻译B:Good day.&&&&&&再见!A:Good day also to you.&&&&&&再见!day 双语例句1. It`s a sunny and nice day.&&&&这是美好的一天,阳光明媚。2. Today is a sunny day. I am happy.&&&&今天是一个阳光明媚的日子,我很高兴。3. It was a bright, sunny day.&&&&那是阳光明媚的一天。4. I feed Mickey twice a day. It likes to eat meat and rice.&&&&我每天喂他吃两餐,它爱吃白饭和肉。5. I don't think many of my birds are visitors, because they come back every day no matter what the weather, so they must be mostly resident birds.&&&&但我的这些鸟儿们大多不是匆匆的过客,而是留鸟,无论寒暑,它们每天都会飞到我的阳台上。6. Yesterday, reporter learned from the Jiangbei Airport yesterday has 435 flights a day, the day before yesterday (11 days) flight delays 35 flights up, in which more than 140 flight delays, a total of 10, 000 passengers on board the plane delayed.&&&&昨日,记者从江北机场获悉,昨天全天有435个航班,前天(11日)延误的航班补35个航班,其中140多个航班延误,共造成上万乘客延迟登机。7. O seven apples on a with's tree With seven seeds to plant inside of me In springtime I grew a magic song Then skipping along, oh I sang the song to everyone I looked at the world through apple eyes And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie I danced with the peanut butterflies Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye A thousand sugar stars Oh put then in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf insede a girl, you say And off I'll go from June to May Oh whistling round the world I met a golden swan upon the road Who was a handsome prince, so I was told I asked it the way to yesterday Then I was a sailor, and through the day I sailed away Bluebird seas I sailed With mermaids riding whales Oh whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go down Winder Way Oh whistling round the world Through apple eyes Oh there are rose-coloured skylines Where flying silver spoons Eat melting marmalade moons Through apple eyes I see for millions of miles The sun's a diamond shining In the nighttime of a summer day A thousand sugar stars Oh put them in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go Oh whistling round the world Let's whistle round the world Whistle round the world&&&&o七个苹果,就同的树七种子植物里面的我在春天,我成长的一个魔术歌然后跳到沿线,哦i唱这首歌给大家我一看,在世界通过苹果电脑眼和削减自己一片阳光馅饼动作与花生蝴蝶直到时间一天天过去,并告诉我说,你好,但波再见 1000糖颗星哦付诸表决,然后在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼insede一个女孩,你说断断续续我会去,从6至5月哦吹口哨环游世界我遇见了一名金色天鹅后,道一位英俊的王子,所以有人告诉我我问它的方式,以昨日那么,我是一个水手,并通过我每天航行距离蓝鸟公海航行i 与mermaids骑鲸哦哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩,你说断断续续我会走络筒机方式哦吹口哨环游世界通过苹果电脑的眼睛哦,还有玫瑰有色skylines 如飞行银汤匙吃熔化果酱的月亮通过苹果电脑的眼睛我看到数百万英里太阳的一颗钻石闪耀在夜间的一个夏天,一天 1000糖颗星哦,他们在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩,你说断断续续我会去哦吹口哨环游世界让的哨子环游世界哨子环游世界8. Long time ago, I begin to remind self not to need every day and you send out a message not asking every day to wait for you to criticize beloved safety because of my some thing that can lose, be unable to stand once more.&&&&很久以前,我首先提醒自我无需每天和你发出的信息没有要求每天等待你心爱的安全提出批评,因为我的一些事情可能会失去,无法站立一次。9. Cheerless is the day, ...&&&&这一天是不快活的。10. It is because we must die one day that we endeavour to have children.&&&&这就是因为我们有一天会死所以我们才力图有孩子。11. And to store his few possessions. But then one day&&&&&&但有一天,在他捕完食物後,準備回小屋時12. But then one day, after scavenging for food, he arrived home to find his little hut in flames, the smoke rolling up to the sky.&&&&&&但有一天,在他捕完食物後,準備回小屋時,突然發現他的小屋竟然陷在熊熊火之中,大火引起的濃煙斷向天上竄。13. Million children on earth never go to school a single day.&&&&&&更有一亿三千万的孩子从未上过学。14. The many hours of each day in which he was left entirely alone were but too favourable for the admission of every melancholy idea.&&&&&&他每天大部分时间处于完全孤独的境地,这是滋长各种阴郁念头的最有利的条件。15. 15. Rain had been falling all day, and it had been a cold, gloomy, almost menacing rain, with, I remember, an unmistakable spite against mankind.&&&&&&记得,我正在想着没有比这更阴暗的时候,甚至在肉体上也感觉得到。倾盆大雨下了一整天,那是一场最寒冷、最阴郁甚至叫人可怕的大雨。16. God did something dramatic on Mount Carmel that day, when fire came to consume Elijah`s altar. It jolted the people into belief.&&&&&&那一天,神在迦密山上作了一件富戏剧性的事,祂降火烧尽以利亚的祭坛,结果众民在震惊中决定信服神。17. He always remembered his mother making it for him, the smell of it cooking in the pan always meant it was going to be a special day that day.&&&&&&他总是想起他的母亲因此,他的气味它在烹调泛总是意味着将是一个特殊的日子那一天。18. He would do this every single day of his life.&&&&&&他一生的每一天都是这样做的。19. I just realized there will be a day when I will wish I had done a little more to be with you, and if I could choose again, I would choose us.&&&&&&记得刚出国时许了三个愿望:要拿到绿卡,要在一所名校毕业,要一份有前途的好工作。20. I have been driving the cab for three months in a row without a single day off, can't I just have one or two days off now?&&&&&&我连续开了三个月的出租,一天都没休息过,现在我就不能休息一两天啊?day 词典解释1. (一周中的)一日,一天&&&&A day is one of the seven twenty-four hour periods of time in a week.2. 昼;白天&&&&Day is the time when it is light, or the time when you are up and doing things.&&&&e.g. The
hot by day, cold at night...&&&&&&&&&&&天气也不肯帮忙:白天很热,晚上很冷。&&&&e.g. 27 million working days are lost each year due to work accidents and sickness...&&&&&&&&&&&每年有 2,700 万个工作日因为工作事故和病假而损失掉了。3. 时期;时代&&&&You can refer to a particular period in history as a particular day or as particular days .&&&&e.g. He began to talk about the Ukraine of his uncle's day...&&&&&&&&&&&他开始讲述他叔叔那个时代的乌克兰。&&&&e.g. Did you learn anything in your day, as a student?&&&&&&&&&&&你在学生时代学到什么东西了吗?4. 日复一日;一天又一天&&&&If something happens day after day, it happens every day without stopping.&&&&e.g. The newspaper job had me doing the same thing day after day.&&&&&&&&&&&这份报社的工作让我日复一日地做着同样的事。5. 如今;在当代;在今天这个时代&&&&In this day and age means in modern times.&&&&e.g. Even in this day and age the old attitudes persist.&&&&&&&&&&&即使在今天这个时代,这些陈旧的观念依然存在。6. 破旧;陈旧;状况不佳&&&&If you say that something has seen better days, you mean that it is old and in poor condition.&&&&e.g. The tweed jacket she wore had seen better days.&&&&&&&&&&&她穿的那件粗花呢夹克已经很旧了。7. 到此为止;结束&&&&If you call it a day, you decide to stop what you are doing because you are tired of it or because it is not successful.&&&&e.g. Faced with mounting debts, the decision to call it a day was inevitable...&&&&&&&&&&&面对着不断增加的债务,最终难免作出将其结束的决定。&&&&e.g. I want the manager's job when he calls it a day.&&&&&&&&&&&等到经理不干了之后,我想接替他的位子。8. (在战斗、辩论或体育竞赛中)获胜,取胜&&&&If someone carries the day, they are the winner in a contest such as a battle, debate, or sporting competition.&&&&e.g. For the time being, the liberals seem to have carried the day.&&&&&&&&&&&眼下似乎是自由主义者占据了上风。9. 已过全盛时期;风光不再;不再流行&&&&If you say that something has had its day, you mean that the period during which it was most successful or popular has now passed.&&&&e.g. Beat music may finally have had its day...&&&&&&&&&&&强节奏摇滚乐的黄金时期或许已经终结。&&&&e.g. Interior decoration by careful coordination seems to have had its day.&&&&&&&&&&&精心搭配的室内装饰似乎已不再受欢迎了。10. 使…非常高兴&&&&If something makes your day, it makes you feel very happy.&&&&e.g. Come on, Bill. Send Tom a card and make his day...&&&&&&&&&&&来吧,比尔。给汤姆寄张卡片让他高兴高兴吧。&&&&e.g. It was a joy to see. It really made my day.&&&&&&&&&&&这太有趣了,真的把我高兴坏了。11. 日日夜夜;夜以继日&&&&&&If something happens day and night or night and day, it happens all the time without stopping.911查询·英语单词&&&&&&e.g. Chantal kept a fire burning night and day...&&&&&&&&&&&&&尚塔尔让一堆火日夜不熄地一直燃着。&&&&&&e.g. He would have a nurse in constant attendance day and night.&&&&&&&&&&&&&会有一位护士日夜不间断地陪护着他。12. 将来有一天;总有一天;有朝一日&&&&&&One day or some day or one of these days means at some time in the future.&&&&&&e.g. I too dreamed of living in London one day...&&&&&&&&&&&&&我也梦想过将来有一天能住在伦敦。&&&&&&e.g. I hope some day you will find the woman who will make you happy...&&&&&&&&&&&&&我希望有一天你能找到一个会让你幸福的女人。13. 几天前;前两天&&&&&&If you say that something happened the other day, you mean that it happened a few days ago.day的意思&&&&&&e.g. I phoned your office the other day...&&&&&&&&&&&&&几天前我给你的办公室打过电话。&&&&&&e.g. We had lunch the other day at our favorite restaurant.&&&&&&&&&&&&&前两天我们在最喜欢的餐馆吃了午饭。14. 挽回局面;扭转败局;转危为安;反败为胜&&&&&&If someone or something saves the day in a situation which seems likely to fail, they manage to make it successful.&&&&&&e.g. ...this story about how he saved the day at his daughter's birthday party...&&&&&&&&&&&&&这个关于他如何在女儿的生日聚会上成功挽回局面的故事&&&&&&e.g. A last moment election can save the day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&最后一刻举行选举可能会反败为胜。15. 每天;天天;逐日&&&&&&If something happens from day to day or day by day, it happens each day.day的解释&&&&&&e.g. Your needs can differ from day to day...&&&&&&&&&&&&&你的需要每天可能都会不同。&&&&&&e.g. I live for the moment, day by day, not for the past.&&&&&&&&&&&&&我活在当下,过一天算一天,而不是活在过去。16. 正好;恰好;一天不差&&&&&&If it is a month or a year to the day since a particular thing happened, it is exactly a month or a year since it happened.&&&&&&e.g. It was January 19, a year to the day since he had arrived in Singapore...&&&&&&&&&&&&&那天是 1月 19 号,他到新加坡正好一年的日子。&&&&&&e.g. Twenty-five years ago, to the day, England reached the sport's pinnacle by winning the World Cup.&&&&&&&&&&&&&恰好是在 25 年前的今天,英格兰队在世界杯上夺冠,到达了足球运动的巅峰。17. 至今;直到现在&&&&&&To this day means up until and including the present time.&&&&&&e.g. To this day young Zulu boys practise fighting.&&&&&&&&&&&&&直到现在年轻的祖鲁男孩还练习格斗。18. 获胜/失败&&&&&&If a particular person, group, or thing wins the day, they win a battle, struggle, or competition. If they lose the day, they are defeated.&&&&&&e.g. His determination and refusal to back down had won the day...&&&&&&&&&&&&&他的坚定和拒不退让使他赢得了胜利。&&&&&&e.g. Few in Westminster doubt that the government will win the day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&在英国议会中,几乎没有人对政府将会获胜存有怀疑。19. (困难的任务)日常工作一部分的,常有的,难免的&&&&&&If you say that a task is all in a day's work for someone, you mean that they do not mind doing it although it may be difficult, because it is part of their job or because they often do it.&&&&&&e.g. For war reporters, dodging snipers' bullets is all in a day's work...&&&&&&&&&&&&&对于战地记者来说,躲避狙击手的子弹是家常便饭。&&&&&&e.g. I said: 'How can I ever thank you?' but he waved the question aside. 'It's all in a day's work.'&&&&&&&&&&&&&我说:“我该怎么感谢你才好呢?”但他却没把这当回事,只是说:“这是我该做的。”20. your day in court -> see &&&&&&it's early days -> see &&&&&&at the end of the day -> see &&&&&&late in the day -> see &&&&&&to
the light of day -> see &&&&&&someone's days are numbered -> see &&&&&&the good old days -> see &&&&&&to pass the time of day -> see day 单语例句danci.911cha.com1. According to a contract signed between the college and a private business boss, the students take shifts to play the game for 10 hours every day.2. Four years and to the present day, he says business is good.3. But at the end of the day, it's still business opportunity that counts.4. Honda will hold a press conference later in the day to disclose revised earnings forecast for the current business year.5. The US State Department released a brief statement, indicating that the first day of discussions " have been serious and businesslike ".6. A day that starts above the hustle and bustle of the city's financial district puts the guests head and shoulders above the rest.7. Mornings are the best time to see the market in full bustle, but many believe prices drop towards the end of the day.8. He claims to give out 120 kg of free treats every day during the busy season.9. The flooding came on a weekend during the busy summer tourist season, when thousands of visitors a day flock to the canyon.10. An extended rally may include some days where there is a strong price retreat but then this is quickly followed by another up day.day 英英释义noun1. a period of opportunity&&&&e.g. he deserves his day in court&&&&&&&&&&&every dog has his day2. some point or period in time&&&&e.g. it should arrive any day now&&&&&&&&&&&after that day she never trusted him again&&&&&&&&&&&those were the days&&&&&&&&&&&these days it is not unusual3. the recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working)&&&&e.g. my day began early this morning&&&&&&&&&&&it was a busy day on the stock exchange&&&&&&&&&&&she called it a day and went to bed4. time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis&&&&e.g. two days later they left&&&&&&&&&&&they put on two performances every day&&&&&&&&&&&there are 30,000 passengers per day&&&&Synonym: twenty-four hour period5. a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance&&&&e.g. Mother's Day6. the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside&&&&e.g. the dawn turned night into day&&&&&&&&&&&it is easier to make the repairs in the daytime&&&&Synonym: 7. the time for one complete rotation of the earth relative to a particular star, about 4 minutes shorter than a mean solar day&&&&Synonym: 8. the period of time taken by a particular planet (e.g. Mars) to make a complete rotation on its axis&&&&e.g. how long is a day on Jupiter?9. an era of existence or influence&&&&e.g. in the day of the dinosaurs&&&&&&&&&&&in the days of the Roman Empire&&&&&&&&&&&in the days of sailing ships&&&&&&&&&&&he was a successful pianist in his dayday是什么意思,day在线翻译,day什么意思,day的意思,day的翻译,day的解释,day的发音,day的同义词,day的反义词,day的例句,day的相关词组,day意思是什么,day怎么翻译,单词day是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐