I strougly suggest that是什么意思,谢谢

百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2018 Baidu为什么suggest可以被用作一般现在时比如 I strongly suggest?就是我现在强烈_百度知道
为什么suggest可以被用作一般现在时比如 I strongly suggest?就是我现在强烈
为什么suggest可以被用作一般现在时比如Istronglysuggest?就是我现在强烈建议。根据一般现在时的定义这应该是经常性动作吧?...
为什么suggest可以被用作一般现在时比如 I strongly suggest?就是我现在强烈建议。根据一般现在时的定义这应该是经常性动作吧?
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
itsalittletool
itsalittletool
采纳数:12
获赞数:27
这句只是表示说话人的观点,不用刻意翻译成“现在”,在作文中表示观点的词大都是一般现在是的。
像I think这样吗
哪里有提到过?
妤氻牸砑诲効
来自科学教育类芝麻团
妤氻牸砑诲効
采纳数:3563
获赞数:13278
参与团队:
什么了解。。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。I strongly suggest that the information ______ in my report ______ to Mr. Brown without delay. ..._百度知道
I strongly suggest that the information ______ in my report ______ to Mr. Brown without delay. ...
Istronglysuggestthattheinformation______inmyreport______toMr.Brownwithoutdelay.[]A.tobee-mailedB.e-mailC.bee-mailedD.beingreferredto...
I strongly suggest that the information ______ in my report ______ to Mr. Brown without delay.
A. to be e-mailed B. e-mailC. be e-mailed D. being e-mailed
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
大杂锅00401
大杂锅00401
采纳数:81
获赞数:45
擅长:暂未定制
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。随着科技的发展,手机拥有了越来越多的功能,人们因此在生活中越来越依赖于手机。但手机在为人们带来便捷的同时也引发了很多问题
问题描述:
随着科技的发展,手机拥有了越来越多的功能,人们因此在生活中越来越依赖于手机。但手机在为人们带来便捷的同时也引发了很多问题。请写一篇关于手机使用的文章,阐释手机给人们生活带来的利与弊(各两点),提出你自己对手机使用的看法,并给出合理的建议。词数100-120。
问题解答:
One possible version:With the rapid development of IT and information industry, there has been a dramatic rise in the cell phones, which are now essential to millions of people. But everything has two sides.On one hand, cell phones contribute a lot to our daily life. Firstly, cell phones enable people to easily and quickly communicate with one another whenever and wherever you are. Secondly, it is the multifunction of cell phones that helps us survive those boring moments.On the other hand, the disadvantages can never be denied. The most important disadvantage is the unknown effects on health in case of over-use. Furthermore, if people become too reliant on the use of cell phones,our face –to-face skills may decline.From my perspective, any new invention has its drawbacks, but such negative aspects cannot always diminish its popularity. I strongly suggest that we use cell phones moderately and appropriately to make them more beneficial. </
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
1.more and more people have realised the importance of protecting the environment.the importance of protecting the environment has been realised by more and mor
With the development of science and technology, mobile phone is more and more important in people's life. Some people think that the mobile phone, to the life o
(1)在公共场所使用手机时,应以不妨碍其他人为准则。接听或打手机时,应离开公共场所到较僻静的地方,而且说话要小声,以免干扰别人。(2)讲究礼仪有助于我们进一步提升道德水平和精神境界,会使我们变得优雅可亲,更容易被人接纳。我们作为广州市的中学生,自觉做到讲究礼仪,不仅关系到我们自身形象,而且关系到周围的人,关系到集体,关
看科幻片就知道了 有些东西科幻片可是真的 只不过你没有接触而已 物联网知道吗 最简单的应用
Abstract With the rapid development of the Internet,more and more of the network to infiltrate into the life of the people.With suitable and is closely related
In contemporary,the advertisement in our daily life is becoming more and more common,as commercial advertising,entertainment,etc.Advertising in the life of the
敬爱的x老师: 您好! 您是我心目中最敬重的好老师,您虽然十分严厉,但是您把一颗心扑在我们身上.您起早贪黑,琢磨着更好的教学方法.您就像蜡烛一样,让我感到前途无限的光明,却燃烧了自己. 树木的成长,离不开阳光雨露,只有他们无私的施舍,才会有生机勃勃.花朵的生活,离不开大地,有了大地提供的营养,才会有花儿的艳丽动人.而我
1.Computer has become more and more popular in our day to day life.2.There are four seasons in a year.3.Let me help you to learn Endligh.4.I was ten minutes lat
Electric cards are more and more imporant in people's life. We like to sent our best whishes to each other by electric cards. Electric cards are convinent, quic
with the lower and lower confidence,I lose my way in the future!
比如说. 帮你洗碗吖,做饭吖, 还可以帮我们洗衣服吖 早上起来叫你起床吖 ~等等等等
you have given me too much impact in my life,most of my likes and dislikes are because of u as well as my habits.But now,you go far away from me,i will not stay
A、能量的转化和转移是具有方向性的,所以汽车散失的热不能收集起来再利用,故A正确,不符合题意;B、内燃机是热机的一种,工作过程中将内能转化为机械能,故B正确,不符合题意;C、轮胎漏气变扁,车对地面的压力不变,受力面积变大,压强变小,故C正确,不符合题意;D、水箱顶部的“白气”是水蒸气遇冷液化形成的,液化放热,故D错误,
Although plastic bags
Since the inception of the computer, it's increasingly important role that seems to have become an indispensable part of people's lives. Indeed, the computer ha
手机是利用电磁波来传递信息的.在使用过程中,消耗电池的化学能,产生电能,故电池将化学能转化为电能的过程.世界各地的计算机网络通过交换机和服务器互相联结,就成为世界上最大的计算机网络,称因特网.故答案为:电磁波;化学;因特网.
可以先打出中文作文,再拿去翻译就行了
My computer and I I have a computer at my home .I use my computer to do many kinds of things, for example homework. I can also use my computer to surf the Inter
如果问科技发展利大还是弊大?毋庸置疑,当然是利大!中华文明八千年历史就是铁证如山,历史每时每刻都在改变,科技每时每刻都在发展.人类从茹毛饮血原始生活学会利用或烧熟食物,从依靠自然到繁殖饲养,从手无寸铁到冶金炼石,这不都是进步,这不都是发展?如果是弊端大于利的话,那人类为什么都还不约而同的选择了进步?因为只有进步才能使明
也许感兴趣的知识当前位置:
&SCI论文投稿前必须要进行语言润色吗?求祝啊~~~
SCI论文投稿前必须要进行语言润色吗?求祝啊~~~
作者 worthso520
请教大家:
& && &我最近投稿一个文章,影响因子不是很好,3.5左右。但是刚投过不到一个礼拜就打回来,下面是具体意见:
Dear Dr. Zhang:
Thank you for your interest in publishing in our journal. I have examined your paper and conclude that it is not appropriate for publication and therefore will not be considered further.
The topic of the manuscript and your scientific findings could potentially make a good contribution to our journal. However, the English of the manuscript is unacceptable for any international publication. The English must be improved before the manuscript can be reviewed. I strongly suggest that you work with a native English speaker to improve the communication. If you are able to improve the English to meet international standards, I would be willing to have the manuscript go through our regular review process.
Although I realize that you will be disappointed by this finding, I hope that by making the decision prior to external review, additional delay can be avoided as you seek to bring your work up to international standards.
I regret that I cannot be more supportive of the paper. Thank you for considering Ecosystems as an outlet for your work.
Sincerely,
Co-Editor-in-Chief
我该怎么办?现在就要润色吗?还是改投其他期刊??
感觉明明在说楼主文章的英文不行啊
修吧。编辑说写的太差,根本就不给送审。一般投稿前都要把英语好好润色,这样中的概率要大的多。有时候审稿人会因为写作问题直接拒稿的
IF3.5,你觉得不好,结果自己英语烂到连送审的机会都没有,呵呵~
肯定需要啊,找你的导师帮忙啊!!!
必须认真提高英语表达,否则不可能进一步处理的
the English of the manuscript is unacceptable for any international publication
这句话很明显了!你偷其它期刊可能也会因为同样问题被拒!
所以还是好好改改吧!
难道你们组以前发表文章英语都不用好好改改,感觉很奇怪,