I am listening to music.改为反问句。

小学英语的四种时态作文(一般现在时、一般将来时、一般过去时、现在进行时)每篇不少于50个单词
问题描述:
小学英语的四种时态作文(一般现在时、一般将来时、一般过去时、现在进行时)每篇不少于50个单词
问题解答:
We all love sports.My father gets up at 7 in the morning and runs to the park every day.My mother likes doing exercises at nine o'clock.My sister rides bike with my little brother every morning.I like dance with my granma in the every afternoon.We enjoy sports a lot.I have a holiday plan.I 'm going to Beijing with my parents and we are going to do some sightseeing.We are going to climb Great Wall and see a film about Beijing.My parents are going to by some postcards and taking lots of photos.I'm going to meet my pen friend in a restaurant.I think my holiday will be interesting!Last Sunday,I was very busy but happy.I got up early becaue I haslots of homework .And then I did some housework with my mother.In the afternoon,I went to my fiend's birthday party in a park.We has a great meal !On Sunday evening I watched TV and drank some lemon tea.My last Sunday was good!Today is a sunny day and my family are playing in the park.Look,my father is playing table tennis with his best friend.They are very happy.My mother is eating an apple .My sister is lying in the sun and listening to music.I am eating an ice cream.It;s delicious!这个是我自己写的,也许有些错误,楼主改一改哦~
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
.I try to understand myself. By the way, I haven’t done that for 10 years when I am able to think of something. I remembered that when I was a little child, I a
一、一般现在时 结构:主语 + 谓语动词(实义动词或者是be动词) + 宾语当主语是第三人称单数的时候,后面的谓语动词一定要变成动词的第三人称单数形式.例:He has an English book.句子中的 have 是动词原形,has则是have的第三人称单数形式二、现在进行时 结构:be + v+ing + s
小学英语句子公式1.主+谓+宾2.主+谓+动名词3.主+谓+介词+动词4.主+谓+介词+名词谓语就是动词.eg1:I am a girl.其中,i是主语,am就是谓语,girl就是宾语.(a是量词)eg2:I love money.同样,i是主语,love是谓语,money就是宾语.(the是量词)简单来说谓语就是动词
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/112e53c6aa00b52acfc7cae6.html 很详细http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.html 例句http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.html
最佳答案英语的时态(tense)是一种动词形式,不同的时态用以表示不同的时间与方式. 是表示行为、动作和状态在各种时间条件下的动词形式.因此,当我们说时态结构的时候,指的是相应时态下的动词形式. 英语时态分为16种:一般现在、一般过去、一般将来、过去将来时,以及这四者的进行时、完成时和完成进行时 下面就英语中常见的八种
现在进行时,一般将来时,一般过去时,现在完成时
一般现在时:表示客观事实或是一段时间内是事实.谓语用动词原形(当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语得加S.(方法与名词复数类似,只是表达含义不同)he is a worker.she goes to the park every sunday.现在进行时:表示说话时那动作正在做着或是发生着.谓语用:be + doing(动词加
一、一般现在时: 概念:经常、反复发生的动作或行为及现在的某种状况. 时间状语:often,usually,always,sometimes,every week(day,year,month...),once a week,on Sundays,etc. 基本结构:①be动词;②行为动词 否定形式:① am /is
playing pingpang is my hobby.I began with the sport 2 years ago.During that period,i was playing all my spare time .Other frends say that i was crasy.However,i
My Family There are twelve people in my family.They are my grandfather,grandmother,father,mother,sister,two brothers,uncles,aunt and I.I am a junior high school
1My Holiday I like my holiday very much.Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.I can watch cartoon every day.I needn't go to school .Sometimes I
以动词do为例:1.一般现在时 do /does2.一般过去时 did3.一般将来时 will do4.现在进行时 be doing5.现在完成时 have/has done 6.现在完成进行时 have/has been doing7.将来进行时 will be doing 8.将来完成时 will have don
I am thirteen years old.I was born on September 12th so my birthday is on September 12th.It is early autumn.It usually a bit hot and sunny in autumn.On my birth
Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . T
你说的是英语时态吧所谓“时”就是行为发生的时段或状态存在的时段,即:过去、过去将来、将来和现在四种;所谓“态”就是行为或状态发生时所呈现的状态,有完成状态、进行状态、完成进行状态或一般状态四种.由时和态结合,便形成下列十六种时态:  一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时,一般过去将来时;   现在进行时,过去进行时,将来
1:It is Sunday today.I got up very early,because my parents would take me to the zoo.In the zoo,we saw lions,tigers,bears and different other animals.I felt ver
1`Last Saturday,Yang Ping went to the supermarket.She wanted to buy something for her sister because that day was her sister's birthday.She walked around the su
一般将来时:将要发生的动作或存在的状态.结构:【两种】①主语+be【be动词:am/is/are】 going to+动词原形②主语+will+动词原形 如:I am going to reading 一般过去时:过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态.结构:主语+was/were+宾语 如:I was a profess
也许感兴趣的知识i am listening to music转换成一般反问句_百度知道
i am listening to music转换成一般反问句
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
cyberbobby
cyberbobby
获赞数:13
擅长:暂未定制
Are you listening to music?
我要的是改成反问句
You are listening to music,aren't you?
新泰马鞍山
新泰马鞍山
采纳数:61
获赞数:201
擅长:暂未定制
You are listening to music,aren't you?
我要的是改成反问句
Aren't I listening to music?
andywoolove
andywoolove
采纳数:341
获赞数:5238
are you listening to music?
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。放学后我们打篮球怎么样 用英语怎么说
问题描述:
放学后我们打篮球怎么样 用英语怎么说
问题解答:
How about playing basketball after school?
我来回答:
we will go out for dinner soonhe suggested playing basketball after schoolwhat kind of memento would you like?they still planned to visit Beijingi am looking fo
I would like to play basketball after school
如果可以翻译得比较简单的话it's his 13th birthday today.his favorite color is green.his favorite sport is basketabll and he plays after school everyday.
I'm very very healthy for some reasons. First of all, I play basketball everyday after school. In additon, my eating habit is pretty good. I have vegetable, fur
Dear monitor, I have some hobbies, such as listening to music, playing basketball.But the new rules are that don't listen to music or have snacks in the classro
I suggest playing basketball after school.They practise reading English every morning.Three quarters of the students will go to climb the mountain.I remember ha
What are you going to do after school?如还有疑问~欢迎追问
放学后我们就去吃饭了we went to dinner after school我回答从简,有疑问欢迎追问,为表公平,【如有帮助】请采纳【正确】的【最快回答】是我前进的动力!
We always go home together after school.如果对我的答案满意,请您点击下面的“选为满意答案”,
I sometimes play basketball after school.
I usually practise playing the piano after schoool.
After school often do you do?My sister always walked to school
My brother and I go home together after school 祝愿你们学有所成!
Sometimes I play basketball after school!
sometimes i play football in the school after school
XX enjoy(s) surfing the Internet.And XX play(s) soccer with his/her friends after school all the time.选我吧!
We played football for some time after school.
get home 回家
I am happy with being allowed to play soccer after school.
也许感兴趣的知识Can you come to my Party on Wednesday?改为陈述句
问题描述:
Can you come to my Party on Wednesday?改为陈述句
问题解答:
把主语提前,就是 I can go to your party on Wednesday.
我来回答:
Are they taking photos in the zoo next wednesday?
否定句:He didn't go to the station to meet twins last Wednesday.疑问句:Did he go to the station to meet twins last Wednesday?
open 开放,except 除...之外 祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我:) 再问: 谢谢,扭污为盈是什么意思?? 再答: 扭亏为盈:扭转亏损的局面,转为盈利。
Did you watch a cartoon on weekday?When did Helen visit a farm?What did Helen do on Monday?Helen didn't pick oranges or water trees on Tuesday.
Wednesday is after Tuesday.周二之后是周三.
He is never busy on Tuesday and Wednesday
Today is wednesday .1.Yes,it is.2.Yes.3.So it is.
Today isn't Wednesday.
今天星期三,明天星期二?把Tuesday改为Thursday,或者把Wednesday改为Monday
Did China's first manned spaceship lifte off at 9 am on Wednesday?We didn't watch TV last night.The launch was very successfui对最后一个单词提问How was the launch ?Tom w
She was too tired to walk on.It took me two hours to do the exercise.Can you tell me how to get to the bus station?I told him not to bring it to class next Wedn
Did Mary do her homework at home last Sunday?They gave me some help.The old man didn't hurt his leg last Wednesday.
Did, water1. camera was2. dances, well, doesn't3. Whose, theirs4. Are, standing, front希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不会的欢迎再继续问我(*^__^*) 再问: 1.昨天下午学生们谈论了这部电影。 The students
Helen usually watches a funny cartoon.祝你更上一层楼,有不懂的可以再问哦 再问: 1.昨天下午学生们谈论了这部电影。 The students___ ___this film yesterday afternoon. 2.Su Hai made a kite last Wednes
They didn't play the loud music at City Square.Today isn't the first day of school after the holiday.I didn't watch a film with my parents on Wednesday.Ben and
/>填词:joinedto gocookingfoundDo & & & & make该写句子:didn't flydon't alwayshasn't been & & & & & & &nbs
she mustn't be sleepingDo we have three maths classes on WednesdayHas Betty never visite Palace?was I listening to the music asI had breakfast when David arrive
Does he always work on Wednesday?最前面加does,后面WORK改原型I don't have to work every evening.动词前加DON'TMy computer is not working.be动词后加NOTHow long will the meal take?w
一、1、what time 2、what colour 3、how many 4、how old二、1、when is 2、Did.make 3、what did.do三、1、Mine 2、fifth 3、them 4、parties四、1、some.son 2、It‘s.its 3、konw.no 4、Their.t
也许感兴趣的知识体会下例句子的情感①迈克含着激动的泪水告别了这位痛失爱子的母亲.____________________________
问题描述:
体会下例句子的情感①迈克含着激动的泪水告别了这位痛失爱子的母亲.________________________________________________________________.②“哈哈哈……”乌丽娜突然哈哈大笑起来,“还有一座在屁股下呀!________________________________________________________________.③虽然明天还会有新的太阳,但永远不会有今天的太阳了.________________________________________________________________.
问题解答:
痛苦 庆幸 失落
我来回答:
律师告别母亲. 再问: 还请看问题补充......................~~~~~~~~~~ 再答: 个人分析,仅供参考: 缩句: 艺术是高峰。 扩句: 为学生们免费修理自行车的王师傅是一个有着雷锋精神的北京人。 一不小心跟随了我二十多年的飞鸽自行车给丢了。 用拟人的手法描写狂风暴雨时的景象:这个哥们不太会,
一句简单但却真挚的话“妈妈,我爱你”感动了迈克! 在物质欲望即将结束之时,生命比任何事物都有价值,在生命即将结束之时,“爱”是最让记忆无法涂抹掉的声音.采纳哦
1.为了避免党组织被破坏,父亲只好把一些书籍和文件烧掉.2.在军警中间,我发现了前几天被铺的共有阎振三.3.日,我永远忘不了那一天.
1 (Where does ) lucy ( come ) from 2 ( Which language does ) she ( speak ) 3( What does ) her mother ( do ) 4 Would he like some juice ( 注:此句是征示意见希望得到肯定回答,故SOME
将来我想做个大夫.可以救死扶伤.我喜欢帮助别人.我也觉得大夫的职业比较赚钱.我想定居北京,那是个大城市.希望有一天能和父母住在一起.我想在生命中拥有幸福.【来自英语牛人团】最准确,有问题追问,
3 语意的跃进4时间或声音的延续 统领下文
1.Those children are tired.2.Their mother is tired,too.3.That ice cream man is very busy.4.His ice creams are very nice.5.What's the matter,children?We are thir
“是故谋闭而不兴,盗窃乱贼而不作,故外户而不闭,是谓大同.”:因此阴谋诡计被抑制而无法实现,劫夺偷盗杀人越货的坏事不会出现.所以大门也可以不用关,这就是在理想的社会.根据意思来看,C.不对,应该是:故/外户/而不闭.
提高写作水平 再答: 夸奖 再答: 我淋得像落汤鸡一样
1 考虑2 延长
一捶起来就发狠了,忘情了,没命了.(排比)( &反复 )& 这腰鼓,使冰冷的空气立即变得燥热了,使恬静的阳光立即变得飞溅了,使困倦的世界立即变得亢奋了.(拟人)(排比)书籍不正是我们的好老师吗?(比喻)(反问) 再问: 确定 再答: 基本上确定再问: 安塞腰鼓的第8自然段的好在文段中体现为
没有一个伟人取得的伟大成就不来自勤奋横冲直撞的敌人军舰不能不叫人气愤教授,作家,记者……没有谁的口袋里不插着俩三只笔
C 、增其旧制,刻唐贤今人诗赋于其上.是代词其他三项都是语气组词
考试时,写出下例句子的修辞手法,拟人最好不要写成比拟.比拟包括拟人和拟物,写成比拟原则上没有错,但是显得不够准确.好比我问你是哪里人,你说你是地球人.答案不错,却有大帽子下面开小差的嫌疑.
"主一无适便是敬":做一件事,将全部精力集中到这事上头,一点不旁骛,便是敬.唯吾蜩翼之知:我一心只注意蝉的翅膀用志不分,乃凝于神:运用心志不分散,就是高度凝聚精神“其为人也,发愤忘食,乐以忘忧,不知老之将至云尔.”他这个人,发愤用功,连吃饭都忘了,快乐得把一切忧虑都忘了,连自己快要老了都不知道,如此而已“知之者不如好之
1、What are you doing?I'm listening to music.2、I'm doing my homework.3、Listen to the birds singing.4、We are having our English class.
I started at a new school a few days ago. I was really very happy. When I first saw...我进入了一个新的学校 直译是I entered a new school比较好的意译是 I started at a new school 楼上的翻
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 I大写 的文章

随机推荐