D.same novels
4.She __________in this school ________the past ten
A.was teaching, since
B.had been teaching, since
C.would teach, for
D.has been teaching, for
5.We want someone to design the new art museum for us. ______
the young fellow have a try?
6.His room needs _______, so he must have it _______.
A.painting;painted
B.painted;painting
C.painting;painting
D.painted;painted
7.This programmer will examine the writer's books in detail,
_______ an introduction to her life.
A.following
B.being followed
C.having followed
D.to be followed
8._______ with the picture, Mary tore it to pieces.
A.Dissatisfying thoroughly
B.Being thoroughly dissatisfied
C.To dissatisfy thoroughly
D.To be thoroughly dissatisfied
9.______ he use your bike? Certainly. Here is the key.
10._______ for many years, the writer suddenly became
A.Having ignored him
B.To be ignored
C.To have been ignored
D.Having been ignored
11._______ in a recent science competition, the three students
were awarded scholarships totaling $21,000.
A.Judged the best
B.To be judged the best
C.Judging the best
D.Having judged the best
12.Mother told me ________ the water before I drank it.
13.No matter how frequently _______, the works of Beethoven
always attract large audiences.
A.performing
B.performed
C.to be performed
D.being performed
14.You _____ go right now if you want, but I think you _____,
because we have enough time.
A. may not
C. needn’t
D. mustn’t
15.Nowadays consumers become more and more practical and buy
only _______ they need.
16.This is the hotel _______last month.
A.which they stayed
B.at that they stayed
C.where they stayed at
D.where they stayed
17.A hardworking man _____ become a great scientist, but a
great scientist _____ be a hardworking man.
A.can’t; can
C.can’t; must
18.They insisted on _______ another chance to try.
C.being given
D.to be given
19.Don’t believe him. What he said ______ be true.
A.mustn’t
B.needn’t
C.shouldn’t
20.Is ______ necessary to return the book tomorrow?
21.That is the day ______I'll never forget.
B.on which
C.in which
22.Can you lend me the book ______the other day?
A.about which you talked
B.which you talked
C.about that you talked
D.that you talked
23.Li Ming, ______to the concert enjoyed it very much.
A.I went with
B.with whom I went
C.with who I went
D.I went with him
24.The chair looks very old, but in fact it is very
comfortable to _________.
D.be sat on
25.On my way home, I stopped _______ some food.
地大《大学英语(二)》在线作业二&
试卷总分:100 & &得分:100
一、 单选题 (共 25 道试题,共 100 分)
1.After finishing his homework he went on _______ a letter to
his parents.
D.to write
2.This is the hotel _______last month.
A.which they stayed
B.at that they stayed
C.where they stayed at
D.where they stayed
3._______ in this way,the situation doesn't seem so
disappointing.
A.To look at
B.Looking at
C.Looked at
D.To be looked at
4.She returned home only to find the door open and something
B.to be missing
D.to be missed
5._____ I go out to play now, Mum? No, you _____. you should
do your homework first.
A.M mustn’t
B.M wouldn’t
C.M needn’t
D.M had better not
6.Maggie ran back to the kitchen, eggs _______ carefully in
her hands.
A.were held
B.to be held
7.Li Ming, ______to the concert enjoyed it very much.
A.I went with
B.with whom I went
C.with who I went
D.I went with him
8.It’s said that there are plenty of hotels in that town.
There _____ be any difficulty for you to find somewhere to
A.wouldn’t
B.mustn’t
C.shouldn’t
D.needn’t
9.The sitting-room needs _______, but it’ll have to wait until
A.be cleaning
B.to be cleaned
D.being cleaned
10.The house was very quiet, _______ as it was on the side of
a mountain.
A.isolated
B.being isolated
C.isolating
D.having been isolated
11.When I reached home, my parents __________their
A.are having
B.have already had
C.have had
D.had already had
12.It seems that the old man _________something
important.
A.has lost
B.had lost
D.would lose
13.Did you see Xiao Li at the party? No, ______by the time I
A.she’d left
B.she's left
C.She was left
D.she must leave
14.They insisted on _______ another chance to try.
C.being given
D.to be given
15.Why do you ask me to do the difficult work?  Because you
_____ do such a thing and nobody else is fit for it.
16._______ the earth to be flat, many people feared that
Columbus would fall off the edge of the earth.
A.Having believed
B.Believed
C.Believing
D.Being believed
17.By the end of this century, we_______ ours into a strong
modern country.
A.will build
B.had built
C.have built
D.will have built
18._______ in England Anne Bradstreet both admired and
imitated several English poets.
A.Having born and educated
B.To be born and educated
C.Since born and educated
D.Born and educated
19.The children went there to watch the iron tower
A.to erect
B.be erected
C.erecting D)being erected
20.If you are admitted to a key university, _________ as a
prize? I'm looking for a cell phone.
A.What you expect your father will offer you
B.Do you expect what your father will offer you
C.What do you expect will your father offer you
D.What do you expect your father will offer you
21.You _____ go right now if you want, but I think you _____,
because we have enough time.
A. may not
C. needn’t
D. mustn’t
22.We want someone to design the new art museum for us. ______
the young fellow have a try?
23.I’m afraid they would not allow him ________ here.
A.to smoke
24.Mrs. Wu told me that her sister___________.
A.left about two hours before
B.would leave about two hours before
C.has left about two hours ago
D.had left about two hours before
25.The job proved to be much more difficult than
B.expected
C.would expect
D.had expected
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。& “第二部分 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
第二部分& 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When a consumer (消费者) finds that something he or she bought is faulty or in some other way does not live up to what the producer says for it, the first step is to present the warranty(保单),or any other records that might help, at the store of buying. In most cases, this action will produce results. However, if it does not, there are various means the consumer may use to gain satisfaction.A simple and common method used by many consumers is to complain(投诉)directly to the store manager. In general, the“higher up” the consumer takes his or her complaint, the faster he or she can expect it to be settled. In such a case, it is usually settled in the consumer’s favour taking it as true that he or she has a just right.Consumers should complain in person whenever possible, but if they cannot get to the place of buying, it is acceptable to phone or write the complaint in a letter.Complaining is usually most effective when it is done politely but firmly and especially when the consumer can show clearly what is wrong with what was bought in question. If this cannot be done, the consumer will succeed best by presenting specific information as to what is wrong, rather than by making general statements. For example, “The left speaker does not work at all and the sound coming out of& the right one is unclear” is better than “This stereo(立体音响)does not work.”The store manager may advise the consumer to write to the producer, if so, the consumer should do this, stating the complaint as politely and as firmly as possible. But if a polite complaint does not achieve the expected result, the consumer can go a step further. He or she can threaten (恐吓) to take the seller to court or report the seller to a public organization responsible for protecting consumers’ rights.1. When a consumer finds what he bought has a fault in it , he should first&&&&&&&&& .A. complain personally to the managerB. show something provable in written form to the storeC. threaten to take the matter to courtD. write a firm letter of complaint to the store2. If a consumer wants a quick settlement of his problem, it’s better to complain to&&&&&&&&&& .A. a shop assistant&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the producerC. a public or ganization&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a store manager3. The most effective complaint about what was bought can be made by&&&&&&&& .A. showing the fault of it to the producerB. saying firmly it is of poor qualityC. asking politely to change itD. explaining exactly what is wrong with it4. The passage tells us&&&&&&&&& .A. how to make the complaint have a good effectB. how to settle a consumer’s complaintC. how to avoid buying something wrongD. how to deal with complaints from consumers5. According to the passage, the last way a consumer has to use is&&&&&&&&& .A. to write to the producerB. to quarrel with the managerC. to warn the seller that he or she will turn to the court or a consumers’ organization for helpD. to collect several fighters to threaten the seller&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“第二部分 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When a consum...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第二部分 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When a c...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第二部分 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二部分 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When a consumer (消费者) finds that something he or she bought is faulty or in some other way does not live up to what the producer says for it, the first step is to present the warranty(保单),or any other records that might help, at the store of buying. In most cases, this action will produce results. However, if it does not, there are various means the consumer may use to gain satisfaction.A simple and common method used by many consumers is to complain(投诉)directly to the store manager. In general, the“higher up” the consumer takes his or her complaint, the faster he or she can expect it to be settled. In such a case, it is usually settled in the consumer’s favour taking it as true that he or she has a just right.Consumers should complain in person whenever possible, but if they cannot get to the place of buying, it is acceptable to phone or write the complaint in a letter.Complaining is usually most effective when it is done politely but firmly and especially when the consumer can show clearly what is wrong with what was bought in question. If this cannot be done, the consumer will succeed best by presenting specific information as to what is wrong, rather than by making general statements. For example, “The left speaker does not work at all and the sound coming out of the right one is unclear” is better than “This stereo(立体音响)does not work.”The store manager may advise the consumer to write to the producer, if so, the consumer should do this, stating the complaint as politely and as firmly as possible. But if a polite complaint does not achieve the expected result, the consumer can go a step further. He or she can threaten (恐吓) to take the seller to court or report the seller to a public organization responsible for protecting consumers’ rights.1. When a consumer finds what he bought has a fault in it , he should first .A. complain personally to the managerB. show something provable in written form to the storeC. threaten to take the matter to courtD. write a firm letter of complaint to the store2. If a consumer wants a quick settlement of his problem, it’s better to complain to .A. a shop assistant
B. the producerC. a public or ganization D. a store manager3. The most effective complaint about what was bought can be made by .A. showing the fault of it to the producerB. saying firmly it is of poor qualityC. asking politely to change itD. explaining exactly what is wrong with it4. The passage tells us .A. how to make the complaint have a good effectB. how to settle a consumer’s complaintC. how to avoid buying something wrongD. how to deal with complaints from consumers5. According to the passage, the last way a consumer has to use is .A. to write to the producerB. to quarrel with the managerC. to warn the seller that he or she will turn to the court or a consumers’ organization for helpD. to collect several fighters to threaten the seller”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二部分 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When a consumer (消费者) finds that something he or she bought is faulty or in some other way does not live up to what the producer says for it, the first step is to present the warranty(保单),or any other records that might help, at the store of buying. In most cases, this action will produce results. However, if it does not, there are various means the consumer may use to gain satisfaction.A simple and common method used by many consumers is to complain(投诉)directly to the store manager. In general, the“higher up” the consumer takes his or her complaint, the faster he or she can expect it to be settled. In such a case, it is usually settled in the consumer’s favour taking it as true that he or she has a just right.Consumers should complain in person whenever possible, but if they cannot get to the place of buying, it is acceptable to phone or write the complaint in a letter.Complaining is usually most effective when it is done politely but firmly and especially when the consumer can show clearly what is wrong with what was bought in question. If this cannot be done, the consumer will succeed best by presenting specific information as to what is wrong, rather than by making general statements. For example, “The left speaker does not work at all and the sound coming out of the right one is unclear” is better than “This stereo(立体音响)does not work.”The store manager may advise the consumer to write to the producer, if so, the consumer should do this, stating the complaint as politely and as firmly as possible. But if a polite complaint does not achieve the expected result, the consumer can go a step further. He or she can threaten (恐吓) to take the seller to court or report the seller to a public organization responsible for protecting consumers’ rights.1. When a consumer finds what he bought has a fault in it , he should first .A. complain personally to the managerB. show something provable in written form to the storeC. threaten to take the matter to courtD. write a firm letter of complaint to the store2. If a consumer wants a quick settlement of his problem, it’s better to complain to .A. a shop assistant
B. the producerC. a public or ganization D. a store manager3. The most effective complaint about what was bought can be made by .A. showing the fault of it to the producerB. saying firmly it is of poor qualityC. asking politely to change itD. explaining exactly what is wrong with it4. The passage tells us .A. how to make the complaint have a good effectB. how to settle a consumer’s complaintC. how to avoid buying something wrongD. how to deal with complaints from consumers5. According to the passage, the last way a consumer has to use is .A. to write to the producerB. to quarrel with the managerC. to warn the seller that he or she will turn to the court or a consumers’ organization for helpD. to collect several fighters to threaten the seller”相似的习题。This is a kind of traditional classroom teaching students are taught a lot about grammar rules.A.where B.whichC.whatD.when 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
This is a kind of traditional classroom teaching&&&&&&&&students are taught a lot about grammar rules.A.where B.whichC.whatD.when
A试题分析:句意:这是一种传统的课堂教学模式,在课堂上讲授大量的语法项目。这里是定语从句,从句是被动语态,所以不缺少主语和宾语,这里先行词是traditional classroom teaching,先行词指的是在某种虚拟的地方,关系词也用where,故选A。考点:考查定语从句的用法。点评:本题难度适中。定语从句是高中阶段的重难点之一,需要考生有分析理解复杂的句子结构的能力,熟练掌握关系词的意义及句法功能。即学即练:I know a place&&&&&&&you can have a picnic.A. where &&&&&&&&&&B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. what&&&&&&&&&&&D. when解析A。句意:我知道一个你可以野餐的地方。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届广东省高一竞赛英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
It was Monday. Mrs. Smith's dog was hungry ,but there was not any meat in the house.Considering that there was no better way.Mrs. Smith took a piece of paper, and wrote the following words on it:“Give my dog half a pound ofmeat.”Then she gave the paper to her dog and said gently:“Take this to the butcher(* person whose job is sellingmeat)and he's goingto give you your lunch today.”Holding the piece of paper in its mouth,the dog ran to the butcher's. It gave the paper to the butcher. The butcherread it carefully, recognized that it was really the lady's handwriting andsoon did it as he was asked to. The dog was very happy, and ate the meat up atonce.At noon, the dog came to the shop again. Itgave the butcher a piece of paper again. After reading it, he gave it half apound of meat once more.The next day, the dog came again exactly atnoon. And as usual, it brought a piece of paper in the mouth. This time, thebutcher did not take a look at paper, and gave the dog its meat, for he hadregarded the dog as one of his customers.But, the dog came again at four o'clock.And the same thing happened once again. To the butcher's more surprise, it camefor the third time at six o'clock, and brought with it a third piece of paper.The butcher felt a bit puzzled . He said to himeself,“This is a small dog. Whydoes Mrs. Smith give it so much meat to eat today?”Looking at the piece of paper, he foundthat there were not any words on it!1.Mrs. Smith treated her little dog quite &   .
A.cruelly
D.friendly
2.It seemed that the dog knew well that thepaper Mrs. Smith gave it&   .
A.might do it much harm
B.could do it much good
C.would help the butcher
D.was worth many pounds
3.The butcher did not give any meat to thedog &   .
A.before he felt sure that the words were really written by Mrs. Smith
B.when he found that the words on the paper were not clear
C.because he had sold out all the meat in his shop
D.until he was paid enough by Mrs. Smith
4.From its experience, the dog found that &   .
A.only the paper with Mrs. Smith's words in it could bring it meat
B.the butcher would give the meat to it whenever he saw it
C.Mrs. Smith would pay for the meat it got from the butcher
D.a piece of paper could bring it half a pound of meat
5.At the end of the story, you'll find that&   .
A.the dog was clever enough to write on the paper
B.the dog dared not go to the butcher's any more
C.the butcher was told not to give any meat to the dog
D.the butcher found himself cheated by the clever animal
来源:2014届海南省高一下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
Let children learn to judge their own. Achild who learns to talk does not learn by being co ifcorrected too much, he will stop talking. He notices a thousand times a day thedifference between the language he uses and the language those around him use.Little by little, he makes the necessary changes to make his language likeother people’s, in the same way, children learn to do all the other thingswithout being taught—to walk, run, climb, ride a bicycle—compare their ownperformances with those of more skilled people, and slowly make the neededchanges. But in school we never give a child a chance to find out his mistakesif we thought that he would never notice a mistake unless it was pointed out tohim, or correct it unless he was made to. Let him work out, with the help ofother children if he wants it, what this word says, what the answer is to thatproblem, whether this is a good way of saying or doing this or not. If it is amatter of right answers, as it may be in mathematics or science, give him theanswer book. Let him correct his own papers. Why should we teachers waste timein doing such work? Our job should be to help the child when he tells us thathe can’t find the way to get their own understanding, how to know what theyknow or do not know.&&&1.According to the passage, the best wayfor children to learn things is ___&&
A.to listen to skilled people’s advice
B.to ask older people many questions
C.to make mistakes and have them corrected
D.to do what other people do
2.According to the writer, teachers inschool should ___
A.allow children to learn from each other
B.point out children’s mistakes whenever they are found
C.correct children’s mistakes as possible as they can
D.give children more book knowledge
3.Which of the following does the writerthink teachers should not do?
A.Give children correct answers
B.allow children to make mistakes
C.Point out children’s mistakes
D.Let children judge their own work
4.The passage suggests that learning tospeak and learning to ride a bicycle are ___.
A.different from learning other skills
B.the same as learning other skills
C.more important than other skills
D.not really important skills
来源:湖南省业水平考试模拟试卷(1)
BSome schools in the United States offerChinese language classes with government support from China.Saint Mary’s School is a private collegepreparatory school in Medford, Oregon. Carly Irvine is in her fourth year oflearning Mandarin(普通话). CARLY IRVINE: “Since China and America areworking so closely and our relationship is growing more and more, I think itwill be very important in the future to know Chinese.”Saint Mary’s also teaches Spanish, Germanand Latin. It added Mandarin in two thousand five. Two years ago, it became thefirst school in the country to join the Confucius Classroom program.The program pays about half the costs of ateacher sent to a school in the United States. China’s Education Ministry alsoprovides books and other materials.Saint Mary’s principal, Frank Phillips,says knowing Chinese will help students in a world where China is quicklygaining economic power.Zheng Ling, a teacher at Saint Mary’s, camefrom China in two thousand eight. ZHENG LING: “People do not know much aboutChina, especially the latest development. So I think this is a chance for themto know more about China, what China is really like. It’s quite different fromwhat it was twenty years ago.” The Confucius Classroom program is in aboutforty countries, including more than fifty American schools and universities. A recent report said more schools in theUnited States are teaching Chinese and Arabic, although the numbers are stilllow. 45. How many American schools anduniversities have the Confucius Classroom program? A.4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. 20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.40.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. 50.46. Which of the following is true aboutSaint Mary’s School?A. It is a public college preparatoryschool.B. It added Mandarin in two thousand six.C. It became the first school in America tojoin the Confucius Classroom program.D. It also teaches Spanish, German andFrench.47. How does Carly Irvine think learningChinese?A.Helpful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Useless.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Unnecessary.&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Terrible.48. What’s the passage mainly about? A. Some US Students Learn Mandarin withChina’s Help.B. China is quickly gaining economic power.C. Saint Mary’sSchool.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Carly Irvine.&
来源:2015届四川攀枝花米易县米易中学高一上第一次段考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中,选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项。选项中有一项是多余选项。The people below are all trying to choosewhich TV program to watch.& After the description of these people, thereis information about six TV programs A-F. Decide which program would be mostsuitable for the person mentioned in questions 61-65 and then mark the correctletter (A-F) on your answer sheet. There is one extra paragraph about oneprogram which you do not need to use.61.__________Although Rob lead a quiet lifein a small village, that doesn’t stop him from wanting to find out about thelatest scientific development.62. __________Bella enjoys eating out butcan’t afford to spend very much at the moment as she is saving for a holiday.She has never learnt how to cook, so now might be quite a good time to find out!63. __________Dan is interested in takingwildlife photographs and enjoys the kind of program which gives him a chance tosee a professional photographer at work.64. __________Gina is a music teacher.Although she prefers&classical music, she likes to follow the kind ofmusic that interests the teenagers she teaches.65. __________Ron’s wife is in hospital. Hewants to find a program suitable for his three-year-old son while he gets onwith the housework and prepares a meal.TODAY’S& TELEVISION&PROGRAMME& PREVIEWA.TV1 7:20 p.m. Find out more aboutAustralia’s animal life. This film was made last year by one &ofAustralia’s best-known cameramen,&Dougie Bond. He spent over 200 hoursfilming the birds, animals and fish that inhabit this beautiful continent andfor the first time brings some of these unusual animals to our TV screens.B.TV3 9:00p.m. The popular science programis back with the latest in technology and medicine. This week, cars that run onsunlight and the story of one baby’s fight to live.C.TV2 8:10p.m. Do you think what goes intothe food most of us eat every day of the week? Tonight’s program takes aserious scientific look at the bread industry. Whether you bake your own breador just enjoy buying it, this program will give you an interesting insight intosomething most of us eat every day of the week.D.TV1&5:15p.m. Busy parents? Boredchildren? Do you want something educational to entertain your children while youdo something else? This popular magazine program is for the under-fives. Moremusic, fun, songs and games with Carla and Larry.E.TV3& 8:45p.m. If you’ve alwayswanted to cook, now’s your chance to learn. In the studio are two chefs whowill take you through some simple recipes step by step. This is a repeat of thepopular series shown last year, and available from good bookshops.F.TV3&&7:40p.m. The latest newmusic. Pete Hogg looks at the best of the current rap, raga and new jack swingplus new video releases. This is the program that tells you all about what’shappening on the music scene and brings you interviews with tomorrow’s youngartists.&
来源:2014届福建省高一下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
&Are you interested in travelling in the dangerousmountains in America? Here are some tour plans for you to choose.Tour 1 Garland ValleyBring your drink and lunch for this walk in a beautifularea of the Blue Mountains. Garland Valley is close to the town of Garland butis part of the National Park. Many wild animals live in this area, includingmany rare birds. This is a great walk for bird-lovers. The trip lasts fourhours. Book in advance. Cost: $ 15 When: May 8, May 15Tour 2 Flashlight AdventurePut on your warm clothes, bring a flashligh and a pairof glasses, and come for a night walk along the Dungog Valley. A guide willlead the tour. Many of the animals you will see on this trip can only be seenat night. The guide will tell you about the lives of the animals you see.Numbers are strictly controlled on night trips, so be sure to book early. Thiswalk lasts two and a half hours.Cost: $ 12 When: May 8, May 15, May22Tour 3 Black Bear Count There have been fires in this area in the last few yearsand the Office of the National Park is not sure how many black bears are stillliving. Some bears have been seen since the fires, and the Office has asked foryoung people to help count them. The entire trip will last three hours.Remember to book in advance.Cost: Free When: May 8Advice to be followed:☆ Please bring enough water and food for all walks.☆ Wear good walking shoes-no high heels.☆ Wear a hat for day walks.☆ Dress warmly for night walks.☆ Children must be with an adult.☆ Make sure your flashlight works well and bring extrabatteries for night walks.☆ Follow all instructions from guides during the walks.The mountains are so && dangerous that you have to care.1.Where are these tours likely to take place?&& A. In a modern noisy city. &&&&&&&&&B. In a special kind of zoo&& C. In a park in the mountains.&&&&&&D. In three different countries.2.On which tours had you better wear a hat according toadvice?&& A. Tour 1 && &&&&&&&&&&B. Tour 2&&& && C. Tour 2&3& && &&&&&&&&&&D. Tour 1& 33.On which trip are you likely to see animals that areactive at night but may sleep during the day?&& A. Flashlight Adventure&&&&&& B. Garland Valley. && C. Black Bear Count &&&&&&&&& D. None of the trips.4.Which of the following statements is TRUE?&& A. Extra batteries are needed for Tour 1& 3.B. All three tours require booking inadvance.&& C. It’s clearly advised to wear a hat forTour 2.D. Tour 3 will take the longest hours tofinish.5.What is the best title for the passage?&& A. Some Adventure Tours in America B. Hunting around the Great MountainsC. Interesting Tours in Different ParksD. Discovery Tours in the Mountains&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 维B 的文章

随机推荐