求这34首英文歌的歌词
要英文歌词和翻译过来的中文歌词,最好是一句英文,一句汉语对照的!
其实这些歌词都能搜索到,只不过我没有时间去一个一个找。这些歌都是我很喜欢的,有流行的,有经典的,你们可以去听一下~
I'm Gonna Getcha Good!--Shania Twain
Never Had A Dream ...
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
My Love歌词 歌手:Westlife(西城男孩) an empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart, i'm all alone and the rooms are getting smaller. (bridge) i wonder how, i wonder why, i wonder where they are, the days we've had, the songs we've sang together(oh yeah). (mountain) and oh my love, i'm holding on forever, reaching for a love that seems so far, (chorus) so i say a little prayer, and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love. i try to read, i go to work, i'm laughing with my friends, but i can't stop to keep myself from thinking(so long). (bridge). i wonder how.. i wonder why i wonder where they r the days we had, the songs we sang together[oh yeah] and oh my love..... i m holding on forever, reachign for the love that seems so far..... so i say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, to hold u in my arms, to promise u my love, to tell u from my heart..... what i m thinking offfff [music] reaching for the love that seems so far.. [chorus starts] so i say a little prayer.... and hope my dreams will take me there... where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love.show me the meaning of being lonely 歌词So many words for the broken heartIt's hard to see in a crimson loveSo hard to breatheWalk with meAnd maybeNights of light so soon becomeWild and free I could feel the sunYour every wish will be doneThey tell me...Show me the meaning of being lonelyIs this the feeling I need to walk withTell me why I can't be there where you areThere's something missing in my heartLife goes on as it never endsEyes of stone observe the trendsThey never say forever gaze if onlyGuilty roads to an endless loveThere's no controlAre you with me nowYour every wish will be doneThey tell meShow me the meaning of being lonelyIs this the feeling I need to walk withTell me whyTell me why I can't be there where you areThere's something missing in my heartThere's nowhere to runI have no place to goSurrender my heart' body and soulHow can it be you're asking meTo feel the things you never showYou are missing in my heartTell me why I can't be there where you areShow me the meaning of being lonelyIs this the feeling I need to walk withTell me whyTell me why I can't be there where you are(where you are)There's something missing in my heartShow me the meaning of being lonely(Being lonely)Is this the feeling I need to walk withTell me whyTell me why I can't be there where you are(where you are)There's something missing in my heartAs Long As You Love Me歌词Although loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say I'm crazy and that I am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got me blind is still a mysteryI can't get you out of my headDon't care what is written in you historyAs long as you're here with meI don't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you're fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it's deep within meDoesn't really matter if you're on the runIt seems like we're meant to beI've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look in to my eyesWhat you did and where you're comin fromI don't care, as long as you love me, baby.I Don't Caregod is a girl歌词Remembering me, Discover and see All over the world, She's known as a girl To those who a free, The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause history will last God is a girl, Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? She wants to shine, Forever in time, She is so driven, she's always mine Cleanly and free, She wants you to be A part of the future, A girl like me There is a sky, Illuminating us, someone is out there That we truly trust There is a rainbow for you and me A beautiful sunrise eternally God is a girl Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it?pretty boy歌词I lie awake at nightSee things in black and whiteI've only got you inside my mindYou know you have made me blindVERSE 2I lie awake and prayThat you will look my wayI have all this longing in my heartI knew it right from the startCHORUSOh my pretty pretty boy I love youLike I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mineJust tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boyI need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me insideMake me stay right beside youVERSE 3I used to write your nameAnd put it in a frameAnd sometime I think I hear you callRight from my bedroom wallVERSE 4You stay a little whileAnd touch me with your smileAnd what can I say to make you mineTo reach out for you in timeCHORUSBRIDGEOh pretty boySay you love me tooseasons in the sun 歌词goodbye to you my trusted friendwe've know each other since we were nine or tentogether we've climbed hills and treeslearned of love and abc'sskinned our hearts and skinned our kneesgoodbye my friend it's hard to diewhen all the birds are singing in the skynow that spring is in the airpretty girls are everywherethink of me and i'll be therewe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunbut the hills that we clim!bed were just seasons out of timegoodbye papa please pray for mei was the black sheep of the familyyou tried to reach me right from wrongtoo much wine and too much songwonder how i got alongwe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunbut the wine and the songlike the seasons have all gonewe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunbut the wine and the songlike the seasons have all gonegoodbye michelle my little oneyou gave me love and helped me find the sunand every time theat i was downyou would always come aroundand get my feet back on the groundgoodbye michelle it's hard to diewhen all the birds are singing in the skynow that the spring is in the airwith the flowers everywherei wish that we could both be therewe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunbut the hills that we clim!bed were just seasons out of timewe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunbut the wine and the songlike the seasons have all gonewe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunbut the wine and the songlike the seasons have all gonewe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sunbut the wine and the songlike the seasons have all gonewe will rock you'歌词Buddy you're a boy make a big noisePlayin' in the street gonna be a big man some dayYou got mud on yo' faceYou big disgraceKickin' your can all over the placeSingin''We will we will rock youWe will we will rock you'Buddy you're a young man hard manShoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some dayYou got blood on yo' faceYou big disgraceWavin' your banner all over the place'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Buddy you're an old man poor manPleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some dayYou got mud on your faceYou big disgraceSomebody better put you back into your place'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Everybody'We will we will rock you''We will we will rock you'Alright take me to your heart 歌词Hiding from the rain and snowTrying to forget but I won't let goLooking at a crowded streetListening to my own heart beatSo many people all around the worldTell me where do I find someone like you girl(Chorus)Take me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand before I'm oldShow me what love is - haven't got a clueShow me that wonders can be trueThey say nothing lasts foreverWe're only here todayLove is now or neverBring me far awayTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is - be my guiding starIt's easy take me to your heartStanding on a mountain highLooking at the moon through a clear blue skyI should go and see some friendsBut they don't really comprehendDon't need too much talking without saying anythingAll I need is someone who makes me wanna singTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand before I'm oldShow me what love is - haven't got a clueShow me that wonders can be trueThey say nothing lasts foreverWe're only here todayLove is now or neverBring me far awayTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is - be my guiding starIt's easy take me to your heartTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is - be my guiding starIt's easy take me to your heartbig big world 歌词I'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feel that I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...I can see the first leaf fallingit's all yellow and niceIt's so very cold outsidelike the way I'm feeling insideI'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feel that I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...Outside it's now rainingand tears are falling from my eyeswhy did it have to happenwhy did it all have to endI'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feelthat I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...I have your arms around me ooooh like firebut when I open my eyesyou're gone...I'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feelthat I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...I'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do feel I will miss you muchmiss you much...the day you went away歌词Well I wonder could it beWhen I was dreaming about you babyYou were dreaming of meCall me crazyCall me blindTo still be suffering is stupid after all of this timeDid I lose my love to someone betterAnd does she love you like I doI do, you know I really really doWell heySo much I need to sayBeen lonely since the dayThe day you went awaySo sad but trueFor me there's only youBeen crying since the daythe day you went awayI remember date and timeSeptember twenty secondSunday twenty five after nineIn the doorway with your caseNo longer shouting at each otherThere were tears on our facesAnd we were letting go of something specialSomething we'll never have againI know, I guess I really really knowWhy do we never know what we've got till it's goneHow could I carry on the day you went awayCause I've been missing you so much I have to say呼呼``累死了```这么多够了吧?
采纳率:7%
去百度上搜,大把大把地有。
so many words for the broken heart心碎有太多的言语来形容 it is hard to see in a crimson love在绯红的爱情却无法看见 so hard to breathe难以呼吸 walk with me, and maybe伴我前行,也许 nights of light so soon become光线即将穿透黑暗 wild and free i could feel the sun在自由和狂野里我能感觉到太阳 your every wish will be done你的每一个愿望都将实现 they tell me他们告诉我 chorus show me the meaning of being lonely告诉我寂寞的真谛 is this the feeling i need to walk with这种感觉始终将伴随我吗 tell me why i can not be there where you are告诉我为什么我不能在你的身边 there is something missing in my heart我的心像是缺失了什么 life goes on as it never ends生命的步伐永无止境 eyes of stone observe the trends石头冷眼看潮来潮去 they never say forever gaze它们凝视无语 guilty roads to an endless love罪恶的道路通往没有尽头的爱 there is no control无法控制 are you with me now你现在伴在我的身边吗 your every wish will be done你每一个愿望都将实现 they tell me他们告诉我 chorus repeat show me the meaning of being lonely告诉我寂寞的真谛 is this the feeling i need to walk with这种感觉始终将伴随我吗 tell me why i can not be there where you are告诉我为什么我不能在你的身边 there is something missing in my heart我的心像是缺失了什么 there is nowhere to run无处可逃 i have no place to go无处可去 surrender my heart body and soul包围着我的心我的灵魂 how can it be you are asking me to feel the things you never show你从来没有给过的你怎么叫我感觉得到呢 chorus repeat you are missing in my heart我的心迷失了你 tell me why i can not be there where you are为什么我不能在你的身边呢 chorus repeat
I'm gonna getcha good (命中注定)Don't wantcha for the weekend, 不想只做你的周末情人,Don't wantcha for a night 也不想玩一夜情,I'm only interestedIf I can have you for life(yeah) 只想跟你天长地久。I know I sound serious,well baby I am 我是认真的。You're a fine piece of real estate 你就像一块上好的土地,And I'm gonna get me some land 我只想拥有你。So don't try to run, honey 不要逃避,亲爱的,Love can be fun 爱情是美妙的。There's no need to be alone 当你找对了人,When you find that someone 你就不用再孤单了。(I'm gonna getcha) I'm gonna getcha, 你是我的,While I gotcha in sight 我第一眼看见你就知道。(I'm gonna getcha) I'm gonna getcha, 你是我的,If it takes all night 即使要花一整晚的时间。(Yeah you can betcha)You can betcha, 你是我的,By the time I say go 我要你跟我走,You'll never say no 你会无法拒绝。(I'm gonna getcha) I'm gonna getcha, 你是我的,It's a matter of fact 我是认真的。(I'm gonna getcha) I'm gonna getcha 你是我的,Don't you worry 'bout that 不用担心,You can betcha bottom dollar in time 不用怀疑,You're gonna be mine 很快你就是我的了。Just like I should, I'll getcha good(yeah) 命中注定,你就是我的。I've already planned it, 我已经计划好了,Here's how it's gonna be 我们就应该是这样的,I'm gonna love you 我会爱着你,And you're gonna fall in love with me 你也会爱上我。So don't try to run,honey 不要逃避,亲爱的,Love can be fun 爱情是美妙的。There's no need to be alone 当你找对了人,When you find that someone 你就不用再孤单了。I'm gonna getcha baby 宝贝,你是我的。I'm gonna knock on wood 希望我走运,I'm gonna getcha somehow honey 能够得到你,亲爱的。Yeah, I'm gonna make it good 我会好好爱你。=-------------------------------------------------Never Had A Dream Come TrueS Club 7Never Had A Dream Come 从未梦想成真1)Everybody's got somethingThey had to leave behind 每个人都不得不放弃一些东西。One regret from yesterdayThat just 2)seems to grow with time 昨天残留在心中的遗憾今天好象令人更加痛苦。There's 3)no use looking back or wondering 回忆过去没有意义,How it could be now or 4)might have been 想象我们现在会怎样或可能会怎样也是徒劳无功。All this I know but still 5)I can't find waysTo let you go 这些我都知道,但是我就是没有办法忘记你。I never had a dream come true6)Till the day that found you 直到遇见你,我才梦想成真。Even though I 7)pretend that I 8)moved on 虽然我假装继续生活下去,You'll always be my baby 但是我会永远记得你。I never found the words to sayYou're the one I 9)think about each day 我无法形容我的心情,我每天都在想你。And I know no matter where life takes me toA part of me will always be with you. 不论我身在合处,你总会在我心中。Somewhere in my memoryI've lost all 10)sense of time 在我记忆的某个地方, 时间好象已经不存在了.And tomorrow can never beCause yesterday is all that fills my mind 我无法想象明天, 因为我的心已被过去添满.There's 3)no use looking back or wondering 回忆过去没有意义,How it could be now or 4)might have been 想象我们现在会怎样或可能会怎样也是徒劳无功。All this I know but still 5)I can't find waysTo let you go 这些我都知道,但是我就是没有办法忘记你。I never had a dream come true6)Till the day that found you 直到遇见你,我才梦想成真。Even though I 7)pretend that I 8)moved on 虽然我假装继续生活下去,You'll always be my baby 但是我会永远记得你。I never found the words to sayYou're the one I 9)think about each day 我无法形容我的心情,我每天都在想你。And I know no matter where life takes me toA part of me will always be with you. 不论我身在合处,你总会在我心中。You'll always be the dreamThat 11)fills my head 你就是我所有的梦想,You'll always be the one IknowI'll never forget 我知道你就是那个我永远不会忘记的人。It's no use looking back or wondering 回忆过去没有意义,Because love is a strange and funny thing 因为爱情就是一件奇特美妙的事情。No matter how I try and try 无论我怎样努力,I just can't say goodbye 就是说不出再见这首歌很多人唱过,包括加拿大女歌手艾薇儿。 冯玮君还翻成了中文版的《一直在找一个人》至到我遇见了你 才开始了解爱 控制不住的心跳 等待你轻轻呼唤才知道我一点都不勇敢 才知道越在乎夜越不安 要不是那天你伸出的手 那么温暖我一直在找一个人 就算盲日都快乐 也只有真心相爱才可能 了解什么叫深刻我一直在找一个人 让我相信幸福是真的 还有什么能够让人更虔诚 身边有你我就有了答案你走进我的心里 如此理所当然 就算有理由迷惑吧你的拥抱却让我明白才知道我一点都不勇敢 才知道越在乎夜越不安 要不是那天你伸出的手 那么温暖我一直在找一个人 就算盲日都快乐 也只有真心相爱才可能 了解什么叫深刻我一直在找一个人 让我相信幸福是真的 还有什么能够让人更虔诚 身边有你就有答案有谁不是在汹涌人海里 寂寞地等待谁呼唤自己的名字 等待着有天爱让自己变得完整才知道我一点都不勇敢 才知道越在乎夜越不安 要不是那天你伸出的手 那么温暖我一直在找一个人 就算盲日都快乐 也只有真心相爱才可能 了解什么叫深刻一直在找一个人 让我相信幸福是真的 还有什么能够让人更虔诚身边有你我就有 身边有你我就有了答案----------------------------------------------------So many years that you sacrificedSo many chances you let go byAnd girl never once didyou complain, no wayAnd now he's got nerve just to criticizeYou let yourself go, like you've got no prideYou do what you do hoping he will stayThe first thing you do is put on your make upBut he doesn't notice a thingIt's not how it's s'posed to beWhen men grow oldDo they lose sensitivityWhen men grow oldThey forget how to loveWhen men grow oldThey have no sense of loyaltyWell if that's how it isI don't wanna grow anymoreSo many nights when you sat aloneHe's out with his friends like he's got no homeBut you understood that he needed his spaceBut now it seems like that he's always goneAnd he won't admit thatthere's something wrongHe finds a young girl who will take your placeThe first thing you do,you go get your hair doneBut he doesn't notice a thingIt's not s'posed to be that way[Hook]Time after timeYear after yearSo many women are drowning in tearsWaiting and hoping and praying for loveSomething that most men don'tknow the true meaning ofWhy can't they just open their hearts,don't they fall in love[Hook]-----------------------------------------------大哥,你想累死谁怎么着``- - 找了这些叻````行不?
都是经典的流行歌曲!!
百度一下能有一大把啊
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。