如果qq空间相册上传不了里上传的照片是待整理时间的话,别人能不能看到?

2.6K35 条评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 2.4K95 条评论分享收藏感谢收起最“无助”的照片,你能坚持看到第几张?愿他们来世都被温柔相待最“无助”的照片,你能坚持看到第几张?愿他们来世都被温柔相待娱乐大小咖百家号现在很多人都开始抱怨生活,但是你们知不知道,其实你们已经比很多人都幸运,都美满了!下面就是小编整理出来的最“无助”的照片,你们能坚持看到第几张?愿你们看完后善待身边的每一个人!看到这张图片的时候,你们是不是觉得这位女人年龄很大?其实不然,只是她长时间辛苦劳作,让她时光走快罢了。她比你们都累,她除了挑起种种的水泥砂浆之时,还要把自己的孩子背在背上!这个世界其实并不是我们梦中的那么美好,有的人出入高档场所,一餐几万块。有的人做劳工还要把孩子背在背上。但是无论如何,我们都要努力的奋斗!他今年9岁,按理说这个年龄段的孩子应该在学校里快乐的学习,如图中背后的孩子一般快乐的玩耍,但是他没有,他在这个年纪就背负起了家庭的责任,每天靠在街上捡废品,减轻家庭的负担!生活是苦的,它不止存在成年人的思想里,它连童年都没放过!为了生活奔波,每个人都能爆发出难以想象的力量。她在准备回家过年,身上背负着超大的行李,胸前还怀抱着自己的孩子,她有着不是这个年龄的容貌、她有着不是一个普通女人拥有的力量!女本柔弱,为母则刚。这天,天空飘着雪花。一个中年男子和一个小男孩坐在菜摊上,孩子在用正在用给菜保温的被子裹着,父亲时不时的为孩子遮挡雪花。离异家庭,为了生活,父子俩面对生活的艰辛相依为命,特别是在父亲使劲发出叫卖声的时候,尤为让人心酸!你在为你的生活感到不满,但是你每天早餐中餐晚餐还是那么的丰富。但是你知不知道,这些农民工有时候只是吃几个包子和馒头,就着带来的水就是一顿。如今都讲究健康,营养搭配。但是他们想的可能不一样,只要能吃饱就行,能省下一点钱,自己女儿儿子的生活就会更好!下雪,外面天冷,躲在被窝看电影刷抖音?饿了起床开冰箱找东西吃,拿饮料喝?但是有些人他们正在为了生活而拼搏,年迈的身体扛起两倍身体重量的货物,身上没有裹着厚大衣,因为动起来身体就暖了,省下来的钱可以寄回家里。图中的这位奶奶6/70岁了,依旧每天辛劳的骑着三轮车,前往远处的菜市场卖菜,在这个应当安享晚年的时候,她依旧在努力的减轻家里的负担。她可能没有让自己的儿子过上梦想中的生活,但是这个愿望她想让她的孙子可以实现,能赚一点是一点。我们经常去影院中看电影,看到感动处还会流泪。但是人生终究不是电影,现实的人生比电影还要苦很多很多。杭州保姆纵火案,因为一场大火,他的妻子和3个可爱的孩子就这么没了。他曾大方的给了保姆10万买房,但是上天却没给他好报,这保姆为了钱财,一把火烧了他的全部。那一天,他坐在椅子上,靠着墙,哭到眼睛都肿了。人常言:十年生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘!天上下着大雪,他坐在台阶上,没有雨伞,任凭着雪花飘落在他的身上。他拿出了身上带着的食物,吃了一口,但是他却再也吃不下了,因为他哭了。他是不是经历了些什么?是不是在这一刻又回想起了些什么?别人毕竟是别人,你永远不知道他/她经历些什么,你永远不知道他笑容的背后是什么,你永远不知道他们为何失声痛哭,有时候人真的很脆弱。生而为人,请你们善待身边的每一个人。他一个人来到了宵夜摊,要了一小碟下酒菜,取了几瓶啤酒。不巧的是,天上下起了大雨,他没有躲避,他在默声的哭泣,也许只有这样别人才发现不了这个男子汉留下的眼泪。店主想过去让他躲雨,但是他不禁想到了什么,终究没敢上前打扰。陌生人啊,愿你有深夜的酒,也有清晨的粥。这是一张很多年前的照片。他们只是山民,他的妻子做完了手术,他没有了车费回家,他没有在街边乞讨寻求帮助,而是自己一个人把妻子背回了家。这样的爱情,比很多人口中的山盟海誓要来得真实多了,如今那么多年过去了,他们一定更加恩爱。有的人或者可能已经竭尽全力,所以请给他们更多的尊重!因为生命很短暂,你也不知道明天和意外谁先来临。短短几十年,生而为人,请你们善待自己,也善待你们身旁的每个人,可能你的每一次小小的举动,就会给他带来更多的信心!愿他们来世都被温柔相待本文由百家号作者上传并发布,百家号仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,不代表百度立场。未经作者许可,不得转载。娱乐大小咖百家号最近更新:简介:我们都是赶路者。生老病死,一路赶着走相关文章Sina Visitor System用js实现预览待上传的本地图片
&更新时间:日 00:00:00 & 作者:
&form&name="form5"&id="form5"&method="post"&action="#"& &input&type="file"&name="file5"&id="file5"&onchange="preview5()"/& &/form& &script&type="text/javascript"& function&preview5(){ var&x&=&document.getElementById("file5"); &if(!x&||&!x.value)& var&patn&=&/\.jpg$|\.jpeg$|\.gif$/i; if(patn.test(x.value)){& var&y&=&document.getElementById("img5"); if(y){ y.src&=&"file://localhost/"&+&x. }else{ var&img=document.createElement("img");&&&&&&img.setAttribute("src","file://localhost/"+x.value); img.setAttribute("width","120"); img.setAttribute("height","90"); img.setAttribute("id","img5"); document.getElementById("form5").appendChild(img); &} }else{ alert("您选择的似乎不是图像文件。"); }} &/script&&
您可能感兴趣的文章:
大家感兴趣的内容
最近更新的内容
常用在线小工具《友善的作文好的结尾》_优秀作文 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字_作文一二三
作文一:《好的作文结尾》20400字好的作文结尾等于成功作文的一半
1.The most effective means to solve this problem is that ______________. In that case, ______________.
2. Everything has its own two sides, no exception with AAA. For one thing, ______________. for another, ______________.
3. My experience tells me that to ______________ needs a thorough and persevering process, and in this process you had better abide by the principles mentioned above.
4. On the whole, it is high time that we recognized the significance of ______________.
5. As a result, we should take some effective methods to ______________.
6. Judging by the figures, we can draw a conclusion that ______________.
7. In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______________. Only in this way can ______________ in the future.
8. In my opinion, we should place much emphasis on the importance of ______________.
9. But ______________ and ______________ have their own advantages. For example, ______________, while ______________. Comparing those two, however, I prefer to ______________.
10. In my opinion, ______________ is just as common as ______________. If ______________, it may be very useful. Whatever ______________, the key point lies in ______________.
11. Are their opinions correct? To my mind, the first idea seems ______________. As for the second idea, ______________.
12. As a popular saying goes, ______________. In my opinion what really counts is not ______________, but ______________. I believer that as long as ______________, we will ______________. So I am for the opinion that ______________.
13. In my opinion, both sides are partly right. When we ______________, we should take into consideration all aspects of the problems, and then make the right decision.
14. Personally, I believe that ______________. Consequently, I’m
confident that a bright future is awaiting us because ______________.
15. In my opinion, all of the people should be brave enough to show our disapproval and criticism when confronted with ______________.
16. People are coming to realize the importance of ______________. They have begun to try their best to ______________. We believe that ______________.
17. All in all, we cannot live without ______________ . But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with problems that would arise.
18. Whatever you do, please remember the saying- ______________. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll definitely benefit a lot from it.
19. With the development of society, ______________. So it’s urgent and
necessary to ______________. If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
20. It is difficult to say whether ______________ is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of ______________. However, from a personal point of view I find ______________.
21. It is essential that effective actions should be taken to end the situation.
22. It is no doubt that special attention must be paid to the problem of ______________.
23. But both ______________ and ______________ have disadvantages. For example, ______________. Which to choose, ______________ or ______________? Careful consideration is necessary before you make your own choice.
24. From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that ______________.
25. We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of ______________ is grievous, if allowed to proceed, will certainly lead to ______________.
26. No doubt, if we ignore the problem, there is every chance that ______________ will be put in danger.
27. We need to take a second look at the matter from a wider standpoint, otherwise, we won’t ______________.
28. It is high time that ______________. Here are some of the measures that might be taken immediately. 29. In conclusion, we should know about the problem of ______________, and object to ______________. Only in this way ______________.
30. Although it is affected by many factors, still there are certain ways that can make the situation better. The most import is ______________. Another way is ______________. Still another one is ______________.
31. Many solutions are offered here, all of them make some sense, but none is adequate enough. The problem should be studied in depth.
No easy method can be at hand to solve the problem of ______________. 32.
But the common recognition of the importance of ______________ might be the first step on the right way.
33. It is clear, therefore, that the task of ______________ demands great attention.
34. We may have a long way to go before we reach the final goal. But once we are on the way, the chance to reach it is greater.
35. But for me, I would rather think of the matter in an optimistic way. Because I believe ______________.
36. We all know the story of ______________. this lesson tells us that ______________, we should ______________.
37. My own point of view is that ______________ is a normal behavior in our society. There is no doubt that ______________. As an old saying goes, ______________.
38. If we can’t take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is ______________.
39. However, this graph may not predict the entire situation in the future.
I believe ______________.
40. From the graph it is evident that ______________.
41. From all the reasons above, we know that great changes had taken place in ______________. And I believe that ______________.
42. Taking into account all of these factors, we may reach the conclusion that ______________.
43. For the reasons given above, I strongly recommend that ______________.
44. Given the factors I have just outlined, I believe that ______________.
45. Therefore, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
46. Recognizing the fact that ______________ should lead us to conclude that ______________.
47. In short, I support the statement that it is better to ______________ because ______________.
48. After pondering this question on many occasions, I have finally reached the conclusion that ______________ is something I truly want to do and it is worthwhile.
49. My point of view in ______________ largely results from the fact that ______________.
50. Now after close examination, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
51. From what has been discussed above, you can get your preference. Personally, I think ______________ has more advantages.
52. On the one hand, it has helped china ______________. On the other hand, it has increased china’s ______________, and at the same time, made great contributions to our national development.
53. In my opinion, to solve this problem there might be two ways. One way to tackle this question is ______________. Another way that is worth adopting is ______________.
54. As far as I am concerned, I trust the advantages mentioned above exceed the disadvantages.
55. For me, ______________ is a glory and it is the most important thing I have to take into feasible consideration.
56. As regards me, I tend to pick ______________, for ______________. What’s more, ______________.
57. If I were given a choice between ______________ and ______________, I would certainly prefer ______________. For me, ______________.
2010年12月四级作文预测题目:
1. 低碳生活(话题来源: 哥本哈根气候大会)
Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic of “Low-carbon Life”. You should write at least 150 words following the outline
given below:
1、低碳生活方式受到人们的欢迎
2、低碳生活的意义
3、我们应该,,,,
Recently, low-carbon becomes a high-frequency and fashionable word which
gets the greatest concern in the world. Low-carbon life means a kind of lifestyle in
which people do their best to reduce energy consumption and carbon greenhouse gas emissions.
It is of vital importance for the whole world to practice the low-carbon lifestyle.
Firstly, our natural resources and energy are limited; therefore, it is absolutely
necessary for us to save and protect them. Secondly, in order to protect our environment from serious greenhouse effect, we need a low-carbon emission. It is
low-carbon life that enables our next generations to live a better and superior life.
What we should bear in mind is that the earth is common home. Thus, every one is well advised to practice this lifestyle and there are several ways for us to do this. Firstly, every one is expected to cultivate their awareness of saving energy. Then, we are also hoped to help our families and friends to live a low-carbon life. Only by
doing so can we hope to create a world where all humans enjoy a clean and tidy environment. (185words
2.世博主题:Better City, Better Life(太长,用时需改短)
Nowadays, with the fast development of economy of the world, many cities become bigger and bigger and many modern cities are appearing. Thus, we face the complex problem: Urbanization. Urbanization has been a subject of heated discussion
for a long time. Some people are in favor, while others are opposed.
In my opinion, urbanization benefits human beings rather than do harm to
them.
Two reasons may account for my conclusion.
Firstly, urbanization enriches our life.
We can imagine what will happen without convenient traffic system, without big department stores, without KTVs and many other entertainments? To some extent, it is impossible for human beings to live in this world. Urbanization make it possible
for us to enjoy our life more than before,  Also, urbanization  quicken the pace of science, especially in the communication field, in the early time, if we want to connect with our family members or friends, the only way we can choose is writing
letters. But urbanization changed this situation, we can talk with the friends in the foreign countries with our any difficulties through the Internet, we gain whatever information we need on the internet. These conveniences are brought by the urbanization.
Secondly, urbanization also raise our country economy.
As we all know, the policy of Reform and Opening give our country a golden opportunity to develop our economy, we have a direct feeling about the dramatic increasing of our living standard, many productions that we cannot afford in the past time can be owned in today. This phenomenon proves that urbanization benefits our life basically. With the fast step of urbanization, many job opportunities are supplied in the occupation market which makes many rural migrant workers get a solid work in the urban area. They also contribute to the economic development in the urban area. These prosperities are definitely brought by the urbanization.
I live in Shanghai, and it is a typical big city in China. I found that we also
have many negative sides of urbanization. For instance, we can talk to the friends thousands miles away, but we don’t know our neighbors in the high-rises; many
migrant workers do not enjoy the same profits and rights as the permanent unban
residents and this will make their living without and insurance system.
But we don’t need to be so pessimistic of the situation at hand. It is evident that the advantages of urbanization outweigh the disadvantages. What we should do is
to remain the positive side , meanwhile to conquer the negative side. Our government will also introduce many effective policies to narrow this contradictory. So we have enough reasons to believe the situation will become better and better so that we can
reach our aim ”better city, better life ” !
3. 王长喜预测作文:校园安全问题
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic Campus Security. You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:wvA大学英语四级考试网
1)近年来发生在校园的意外事件不断增加,校园安全问题备受关注
2)对此我们应该采取哪些措施
本题属于提纲式文字命题。提纲第1点要求阐述目前校园里出现的一种问
题,提纲第2点要求提供解决办法,由此可判断本文应为问题解决型作文。wvA
大学英语四级考试网
根据所给提纲,本文应包含以下内容:阐述“目前校园意外事件不断出现”
这一问题,校园安全问题备受关注的现状;我们应当采取哪些措施来应对;总结
Campus Security
Security issue may sound clichéd, but when it comes to the campus security, we have to take it seriously. Nearly every day, there are reports to the security office on campus that valuable things are stolen away. A surrounding with stealing, mugging can’t be worse for studying. In such cases, what measures should be taken to improve the campus security?
On the one hand, we students should strengthen our security awareness. Once we smell out something unusual, we should report it to the campus guard immediately. On the other hand, more equipment such as monitors should be installed on campus so as to detect crimes as soon as possible. Besides, a proper amount of security guards should be arranged to patrol the campus。
In my opinion, campus security will be improved as long as efforts are
made on campus. Therefore colleges and universities should try their best to make everyone on campus safe and sound。
4. 明星代言问题
On the Celebrity Spokesperson
Currently, we could hardly live a single day without seeing a celebrity
spokesperson promoting a product or a social campaign on TV, net or other media. This is an intensely popular trend that we cannot fail to notice.
There is no doubt that the celebrity spokespeople could boost the sale of a product. A host of celebrity spokespersons, however, have emerged as the marketing tool of some companies, even companies producing and selling fake and inferior items. This kind of behavior has produced negative impacts on consumers and whole society, which should be severely criticized and penalized. Of course, as is known to all, everything has both bright and dark sides. Some stars’ endorsement of social activities and public campaigns raises public awareness, giving rise to changes in public behavior. In this case, they serve as positive role models of the general public. To name only one case: Pu CX, a household figure, acting as the celebrity spokesman of the China AIDS Foundation, contributes greatly to the cause of AIDS prevention and cure in China.
8( 类似于作文模板的通用话题
On Uncivilized Behaviors
We cannot fail to notice that countless uncivilized behaviors exist in our daily lives, such as spitting, talking loudly, littering, saying nasty words in public places and so forth. All these are bad manners that we should not lose sight of. As an
ancient land enjoying a splendid civilization spanning over 5,000 years, China is witnessing a surge in improper acts that every Chinese citizen should feel ashamed of. Uncivilized behaviors by a host of Chinese both at home and abroad have seriously
affected China’s image, according to an editorial posted on People Daily’s official website.
As Chinese, we should not get offended when others point out our weaknesses but should focus more attention on improving ourselves. We should strive to identify the causes of those improper behaviors and find ways to eliminate them. There are a host of causes, I would argue, behind this trend. To name only one: the lack of moral education. The government should wage a massive moral campaign to fight against this trend and we ourselves should endeavor to behave decently in our daily lives. As college students of the new age, we should take the leading role.
9( 感恩之心(太长,用时改短)
On Cultivating the Sense of Gratitude
On college campuses across the nation, there is a noticeable phenomenon that we cannot afford to ignore: far too many young college students lack the sense of gratitude, one of the countless traditional virtues of this ancient land with a splendid
civilization spanning over 5,000 years. These young adults were not and are not aware of the huge importance of expressing gratitude to those who once helped them, from teachers to parents and so forth.
Personally, I deem that the root cause of students without a graceful heart is that they receive an education not valuing the moral sphere. I strongly believe that joint efforts from folks across society are the final remedy for this social headache. As young university students of the new era, we should make our own contributions to this cause. Imagine a world without the sense of gratitude. This kind of world is doomed to failure. Simply put, we should join our hands to heighten our awareness of fostering a graceful heart. Only in this way can we build our society into a harmonious one. My fellow students, I beg you to act from now on.
At present, a wide variety of credit cards issued by major banks and shopping malls are thriving in colleges and universities across the nation, with a multitude of college students making up a growing population of card holders. Indeed, one out of five students is estimated to be in possession of at least one credit card, and the figure is expected to be on the steady increase, the latest data published by Yangtze Evening Post suggests.
Like anything prior to the emergence of this small piece of plastic, the
increasing popularity of credit card on campus has both bright and dark sides. On the one hand, young adults in college, free from the trouble of pocketing a considerable sum of cash, could enjoy the convenience of credit cards and purchase expensive
goods by installments. On the other hand, however, the irresponsible and excessive use of the cards by these youngsters, the majority of whom are fresh out of middle school incapable of budgeting their money, can make them heavily in debt which will take them years to pay off.
On my personal level, while enjoying a host of conveniences the credit card may bring, we couldn’t afford to ignore a conspicuous fact: in most cases, parents are our sole financial sources. Instead of spending without any restrict, we are supposed
to put studies on the top of our agenda and move ourselves beyond heavy dependence upon our parents.
10 . Students’ Pursuit for Famous Brands
1)现在很多大学生都喜欢追求名牌
2)产生这种现象的原因是什么
3)你如何看待这一现象
Students’ Pursuit for Famous Brands
Nowadays many college students like to pursue famous brands. From clothes to mobile phones, even study articles like electronic dictionaries and pens, they [1]are inclined to buy famous brands. [2]Moreover, many students from poor families begin to [3]follow this consumption trend as well. This phenomenon has aroused wide attention.
[4]The following reasons can account for college students’ preference for famous brands. [2]Above all, in many college students’ eyes, a famous brand is a symbol of sophistication and taste. They expect others to admire their high class and good taste. [2]What’s more, in modern society, famous brands to some extent are equal to fashion, [5]which has a great attraction to young college students. [2]Besides, parents’ spoiling their children helps form their bad consumption habit.
[2]As far as I am concerned, [6]it is irrational for college students to pursue famous brands. [3]After all, most of famous brands are [7]far beyond their consumption ability. [3]Besides, [8]it is not famous brands but a person’s noble
character that really makes him high class. [3]Therefore, college students should attach more importance to cultivating a good character [9]rather than pursuing famous brands.
11. Attend Your Classes Regularly (与大家背的skipping class作文类似)
Nowadays it is a very common phenomenon that some university students are late for or even absent from classes. And still there are some students who slip out of the classroom before the class is over. Class attendance has become a thorny problem
to both the students and teachers.
In fact, it is very important for the students to attend their classes regularly. First, it will ensure you to catch up with the teachers in your learning. That is very helpful to you if you want to do a good job in your study. Second, attending classes regularly is a way of showing respect to your teachers, too. Your teachers will feel bad if the students do not attend their classes, which, in turn, will affect their teaching and be no good for the students. Third, attending classes regularly will help to form a good habit of punctuality, which is of great importance for the students to do a good job in the future.
Therefore, we university students should form the good habit of attending our classes regularly from now on. And some day we’ll b
作文二:《作文结尾:描写“学习”的好结尾》900字今日头条
你关心的,才是头条
一小学生考了倒数第一,写了篇期末总结,老师当场气晕.....
河南农村大妈顺口溜总结现在年轻人的生活状态,句句精辟,爆笑
语文老师“肺腑之言”:苦练作文十二载,真不如牢记这份资料!
作文结尾:描写“学习”的好结尾
05-19 19:19
好的结尾能让作文起到画龙点睛的作用,写作就要经常练习才能在真正写作时才思泉涌。今天的结尾是关于学习的,喜欢就收藏吧。
名师相伴,伴您成才!每周七天定期分享小学数学、语文、英语知识,欢迎关注和转发!
进入今日头条发表评论
语文老师:小学1-6年级基础知识大全,家长照着辅导也能成功!
打开头条阅读宝宝找朋友们1小时前
上海高中重新排位,“四大名校”受到挑战,“八大金刚”扑朔迷离
打开头条阅读家辉培优升学指导1小时前
0广告看多久你决定,15元连续包月到天荒地老!
小学生作业:老师看得脸羞红,爸爸很尴尬?妈妈拿扫把打?
打开头条阅读浪花一朵02-04
2017事业单位工资标准表(最新)
打开头条阅读江西华图02-23
2017高考录取分数线 2017年各省高考录取分数线预测
打开头条阅读深圳之窗05-03
一小学生考了倒数第一,写了篇期末总结,老师当场气晕.....
打开头条阅读大参考01-15
拼音口诀儿歌,背过它,孩子拼音不用愁
打开头条阅读喔喔爱原创02-05
这些字迹真的是太赞了,每天坚持练15分钟,你也能写这一手好字
打开头条阅读文娱多宝阁03-13
初中英语老师总结:掌握这200句重点短语,英语成绩飞速上升!
打开头条阅读自言自育02-13
孩子中考后,一位母亲的后悔独白,点醒了无数家长!
打开头条阅读小玉搞笑专业户01-12
只拿死工资没有出路,六个值钱的证书,值得你奋斗下去
打开头条阅读文娱多宝阁02-28
作文全是满满的套路,背好这100句作文美句,次次考试拿高分
打开头条阅读知哉智哉03-25
打麻将老是输,试试七句麻将技巧口诀
打开头条阅读时光芸02-02
会计证不再取消,即日起会计从业资格证改为
打开头条阅读话题03-12
教师职称工资改革终于盼到头了,2020年起陆续取消!
打开头条阅读七哥说教育02-21
一道小学应用题,考哭了100万家长!2017年最难应用题!
作文三:《好的作文结尾方法》500字好的作文结尾方法
1、抒情式:
例:啊!雪花,你带给人们洁白素雅的美。雪花啊!我愿所有的人品格都如你冰清玉洁。
2、总结式。
例:夹竹桃有这样的韧性,又能引起我这么多的幻想,我爱夹竹桃。
3、歌词、诗句式。
例1:看了这山这水,真是“舟行碧波上,人在画中游。”
例2:“你出污泥而不染,全身奉献一丝无悔。啊!,,,,”荷花的这种品格引起了多少人的赞赏
4、联想赞美式。
例:我赞美凌寒独自开的梅花,更赞美坚贞不屈,纯朴高洁的人。
5、随想式。
例:望着眼前的这棵高大的无私奉献的梧桐树,我什么时候也能像它一样呢?
6、自然意境式。
例:夕阳献出了最后一丝余辉,笑着离开了。然而,明天
朝霞又会冉冉升起,,,,
7、回味式
例:我时不时留恋地回头望几眼,一不留神,差点摔个筋
斗。故乡的柿子林如此地诱人。
8、自然总结式。
例:好几年过去了,我长大了,夹竹桃也长高了。望着洁白的秀丽的夹竹桃,我比以前更加爱它了。
总结:开头结尾可以说有一定格式,也可以说没一定格式,用心去揣摩,顺其自然,扣住读者心弦就行
原文地址:http://www.czzww.com/a/chuyizuowen/20110112/67606.html
作文四:《英语作文的好结尾》7400字[转] 英语作文的好结尾i~(留着4,6级用)
转载自 李永帅    转载于2010年06月18日 10:10 阅读(1) 评论(0) 分类: 我的情感  举报
1.The most effective means to solve this problem is that ______________. In that case, ______________.
2. Everything has its own two sides, no exception with AAA. For one thing, ______________. for another, ______________.
3. My experience tells me that to ______________ needs a thorough and persevering process, and in this process you had better abide by the principles mentioned above.
4. On the whole, it is high time that we recognized the significance of ______________.
5. As a result, we should take some effective methods to ______________.
6. Judging by the figures, we can draw a conclusion that ______________.
7. In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______________. Only in this way can ______________ in the future.
8. In my opinion, we should place much emphasis on the importance of ______________.
9. But ______________ and ______________ have their own advantages. For example, ______________, while ______________. Comparing those two, however, I prefer to ______________.
10. In my opinion, ______________ is just as common as ______________. If ______________, it may be very useful. Whatever ______________, the key point lies in ______________.
11. Are their opinions correct? To my mind, the first idea seems ______________. As for the second idea, ______________.
12. As a popular saying goes, ______________. In my opinion what really counts is not ______________, but ______________. I believer that as long as ______________, we will ______________. So I am for the opinion that ______________.
13. In my opinion, both sides are partly right. When we ______________, we should take into consideration all aspects of the problems, and then make the right decision.
14. Personally, I believer that ______________. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because ______________.
15. In my opinion, all of the people should be brave enough to show our disapproval and criticism when confronted with ______________.
16. People are coming to realize the importance of ______________. They have begun to try their best to ______________. We believe that ______________.
17. All in all, we cannot live without ______________ . But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with problems that would arise.
18. Whatever you do, please remember the saying- ______________. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll definitely benefit a lot from it.
19. With the development of society, ______________. So it’s urgent and necessary to
______________. If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
20. It is difficult to say whether ______________ is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of ______________. However, from a personal point of view I find ______________.
21. It is essential that effective actions should be taken to end the situation. 22. It is no doubt that special attention must be paid to the problem of ______________.
23. But both ______________ and ______________ have disadvantages. For example, ______________. Which to choose, ______________ or ______________? Careful consideration is necessary before you make your own choice.
24. From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that ______________.
25. We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of ______________ is grievous, if allowed to proceed, will certainly lead to ______________.
26. No doubt, if we ignore the problem, there is every chance that ______________ will be put in danger.
27. We need to take a second look at the matter from a wider standpoint, otherwise, we won’t ______________.
28. It is high time that ______________. Here are some of the measures that might be taken immediately.
29. In conclusion, we should know about the problem of ______________, and object to ______________. Only in this way ______________.
30. Although it is affected by many factors, still there are certain ways that can make the situation better. The most import is ______________. Another way is ______________. Still another one is ______________.
31. Many solutions are offered here, all of them make some sense, but none is adequate enough. The problem should be studied in depth.
32. No easy method can be at hand to solve the problem of ______________. But the common recognition of the importance of ______________ might be the first step on the right way.
33. It is clear, therefore, that the task of ______________ demands great attention.
34. We may have a long way to go before we reach the final goal. But once we are on the way, the chance to reach it is greater.
35. But for me, I would rather think of the matter in an optimistic way. Because I believe ______________.
36. We all know the story of ______________. this lesson tells us that ______________, we should ______________.
37. My own point of view is that ______________ is a normal behavior in our society. There is no doubt that ______________. As an old saying goes, ______________.
38. If we can’t take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is ______________.
39. However, this graph may not predict the entire situation in the future. I believe ______________.
40. From the graph it is evident that ______________.
41. From all the reasons above, we know that great changes had taken place in ______________. And I believe that ______________.
42. Taking into account all of these factors, we may reach the conclusion that ______________.-
43. For the reasons given above, I strongly recommend that ______________.
44. Given the factors I have just outlined, I believe that ______________.
45. Therefore, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
46. Recognizing the fact that ______________ should lead us to conclude that ______________.
47. In short, I support the statement that it is better to ______________ because ______________.-
48. After pondering this question on many occasions, I have finally reached the conclusion that ______________ is something I truly want to do and it is worthwhile.
49. My point of view in ______________ largely results from the fact that ______________.
50. Now after close examination, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.-
51. From what has been discussed above, you can get your preference. Personally, I think ______________ has more advantages.
52. On the one hand, it has helped china ______________. On the other hand, it has increased china’s ______________, and at the same time, made great contributions to our national development.
53. In my opinion, to solve this problem there might be two ways. One way to tackle this question is ______________. Another way that is worth adopting is ______________.
54. As far as I am concerned, I trust the advantages mentioned above exceed the disadvantages.-
55. For me, ______________ is a glory and it is the most important thing I have to take into feasible consideration.
56. As regards me, I tend to pick ______________, for ______________. What’s more, ______________.
57. If I were given a choice between ______________ and ______________, I would certainly prefer ______________. For me, ______________.
作文五:《好的作文开头结尾》3200字1、 风,轻轻地吹,触动着心灵中沉睡的思念的弦;恬静柔美的月光,笼罩着仁慈博厚的大
地。穿越时间的薄纱,在萧瑟的秋风中,回荡着妈妈的如蜜般的微笑。
2、季节在变,天气在变,不变的是对家人的关爱。――题记
满天飞舞的鹅毛大雪吞噬了整个世界,我独自一人在回家的小径上挪动着,两只僵硬的手已经无法动弹。远远望去,一望无际的雪地里似乎有一个人在移动着,那不是病萎的母亲吗?我喜出望外。
3、父亲的爱,是春天里的一缕阳光,和煦地照耀在我的身上;是夏日里的一丝凉风,吹散了我心中的烦热;是秋日里的一串串硕果,指引着我走向成功;是冬天里的一把火,温暖着我那颗冰冷的心。父亲的爱,无处不在!
4、温暖的小屋是家,而温暖的家是流淌的亲情。    ――题记
5、生活就像一个书架,腹中的知识数不胜数,而亲情就想这书架上一本古典名著,不引人注目,却意义深远,需要人仔细品读,细细玩味,方能悟出这本书的真谛。
6、父爱是一本无字的大书,读着,就有永远不竭的力量,在我生命的信念中升腾;父亲像一座巍峨的高山,不懂得真爱的人永远无法登上峰顶,当你明白他的用心良苦时,你就觉得他亲切和蔼。
7、世界上的一切光荣和骄傲,都来自母亲。世界上有一种最美丽的声音,那便是母亲的呼唤。不错啊,母亲是世界上最伟大的人。每当我回想起这件事,我的心就久久不能平静。
8、那一刻,我发现,原来世界上的母爱都泛着水晶一样的光泽。——题记
母爱是温暖的太阳,奉献着他的光芒;是辽阔的海洋,袒露着宽广的胸怀;是一片肥沃的土壤,哺育着儿女茁壮成长。
9、一株茉莉也许没有让人沁脾的芳香,但它永远会让你感到清新,感到幽雅,父爱就是这样,犹如茉莉一样静静地开放。无论你在何方,父亲那慈爱的眼睛定会伴随你一生
10、母爱像一条绳子无处不在。――题记
11、“谁言寸草心,报得三春晖”,每当读到孟郊的诗句,就会想到母亲对我的关爱。母亲 是千千万万个普通妇女中的一员。她没有念过一天书,不认得一个字。但她那双充满慈爱的眼睛,和那双粗糙的手,却给了我数不清的温暖与关怀。
12、一杯散着幽香的清茶,当你用手小心翼翼地捧起它然后用嘴唇慢慢地茗一口。你肯定会觉得很苦,或许过一会儿,你会发现其中还夹杂着一丝甜意。    ――题记
13、人们常说,世上有一部书是永远写不完的,那就是母爱。如果说,这世上还有一道最美丽的风景线,那,不是别的,那就是母爱这一道!
14、大爱无言,母爱如水,这种爱,温柔而深沉,这种爱,无私而伟大!
15、有人说,父爱是一杯浓浓的烈酒,让沉醉其中;有人说,父爱如一杯白开水,平淡亲切,,,,而我要说,父爱如一杯咖啡,有苦有甜,让人回味无穷。
16、仰望星空,我发现了宇宙璀璨的秘密;仰望白云,我知道了蓝天晴朗的背后;仰望父亲,我揭起了父亲尘埃背后的炽热。
17、令人具有动力,令人不断前进,使人克服重重艰难,不忘背后的母亲,给予我无私的爱。
母爱,给予我力量,它使我不断前进;母爱,赐予我光明,是我的人生旅途中的北斗七星,永远指引我走向成功;母爱,它很无私,献出了年华,献出了精力,献出了一生,却不求任何回报。
18、朱自清因为父亲的背影而感到幸福,邹韬奋因为母亲的哭泣而感动,,,,
亲情,是我们一生的财富。而我,同样拥有让我一生不会贫穷的财富——父爱!
19、母爱如一条清澈的小河,给你带来的是纯净;母爱如一杯热茶,给你带来的是温暖;母爱如一根红烛,默默地燃烧着,给你带来的是光明! 而我觉得,母爱如一缕春风。
20、皎洁的月光照映在了夜色下的荷塘,荷花在摆动着婀娜的舞姿。可你想过吗?是一片片宽大的荷叶撑起了这轻轻摆动着婀娜舞姿的荷花。而母爱也正是如此,,,,
21、几经风霜和

我要回帖

更多关于 手机视频怎么上传到qq空间相册 的文章

随机推荐