推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语翻译_2017年12月六级作文真题:大城市还是小城市_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
Big Cities or Small Towns
 大城市还是小城市
 1. 很多大学生毕业后选择留在大城市工作;
 2. 也有人选择到小城镇开始自己的职业生涯;
 3. 结合自己的实际情况谈谈自己的想法。
  参考范文:
  Want to be a small fish in a big pond or the other way round? Every graduate faces this question when he starts his career. A large number of college graduates prefer to stay in the big cities. To them, big cities mean more experiences, more opportunities and more space for career development. At the same time, higher salary is another temptation.
However, some graduates choose to start in small towns where they can have a quieter and less competitive life. Another reason is that they can be a big fish in a small pond. They can easily get the supervisors’ attention and may win promotion earlier, which means they can be successful earlier compared with their counterparts in big cities.
As far as I am concerned, small towns have a slow pace while large cities mean you have to adapt to a variety of situations, like finding a new route to work or try a new restaurant. Also the variety of cultural activities available in big cities make me excited.
哈喽,亲爱的小伙伴们,小编给大家准备了2018年6月六级听力原文第二套,快来看看吧~用英语描述居住大城市的优缺点_百度知道
用英语描述居住大城市的优缺点
我有更好的答案
例文1Like a coin has two sides.So does working in a big city.First,the advantages are not easy to express clearly.You can say it is very convient.Because your iving place is not far from the work place.And every kind of transportation tools can be available.You can also also say that the ife in big city is very colorful.You can enjoy the colorful life after work,such as playing sports,watching some movies and so on.However,it has many disadvantages.You can say the competion in big city is very fierous.Many people want to find a good job,so everyone must face a cruel fact:the survival of the fittest.You can also say the fast-paced life is stressful.You can not find one real friend to chat.例文2Thousands of people stream into cities,especially big cities .Big cities have special attractions for many people. First , in big cities,people can easily get a job to make a living . Then,there are many facilities which make people feel very convenient in life. Third , people have more into big cities by all means . I like living in a big city because it can provide me with move convenient living conditions and a good job . Besides , living in a big city,I can get the lastest information coming from every field which will make you wiser . However , Big cities are facing problems and the biggest one is traffic . There are too many people and cars . The traffic is heavy ,especially during the rush hours . Every street is crowded . Cars are running fast, they may cause traffic accidents easily . What is move , as a daily commuter , Everyone wastes a lot of time on commuting . Time is valuable . So traffic is a big problem which has irritated everyone much.
采纳率:99%
  The benefit of living in a big city  Someone may choose to live at countryside rather than in a big city as they think the countryside has fresh air and no traffic jam.But for me,I like to live in a big city,because there're lots of benefits of living in a big city.  Firstly,if you live in a big city,you can buy what you want anytime at day or night,because there're so many supermarkets open for 24 hours one day.This will save you a lot of trouble to buy things as you could find anything you want in the supermarket or a mall.  Secondly,you could feel the modernization of the city.The development of the city will broaden your horizen and let you learn more.This you can only get by living in a city,not at countryside.  At last,the children living in a big city can enjoy better education than the countryside kids.Because there are many good schools and good teachers.So you can learn more knowledge in a big city.  In one word,I would like to live in a big city because there're really so many benefits.
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
大城市的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(大山的子孙哟)
(INGMARBERGMAN)
(盘丝大仙人掌)