答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
采纳数:525
获赞数:3924
擅长:暂未定制
参与团队:
KuangFu Panda is an interesting movie.First,Po is a big panda,he is very fat,but he has his own dream.Po want's to be a Great master,to save people in bad life by kuangfu.The Shifu teachs him how to fight,and make him to save the world.At last,He beat Tai Lung.Po had many friends,Monkey,Master Viper,Master Tigress,Master Mantis,Master Crane.I thought he is a great panda.He is a hero!I want to be the 2nd Po,to be a hero!My favourite movie star Jackie Chan.He is a Chinese actor who was borned on April 7th,1954.He is an action movie star.I love his movie called Police story.When not working,he enjoys reading and spending time with friends.
Do you know the movie Titanic.That is one of my favorite movies.It's a love story about Jack and Rose.They met on a ship called Titanic ,and then they fell into love immediately .On the night of April 15, 1912 , the Titanic had an accident on the way to America . Jack and Rose fell into the sea with many other people .They were very frightened because they were afraid of losing each other.In the end ,Rose was saved,but Jack died.Rose was very sad.
第一篇是功夫熊猫
第二篇是泰坦尼克号
牛路灯灯灯灯
来自知道合伙人认证团队
牛路灯灯灯灯
获赞数:153
My Favourite FilmWhen I watched the film 《spider-man》,it give me a deep impressed. The main host peter who is handsome and brave. He helped so many people who is need others help.   If we were him,whether we can sacrificed our love and friendship and even our study . In our life,people afraid of helping others and get into trouble.   Although we can not use special abilities like peter ,we can also try our best to help people. For example ,if we see some thieves to stolen people's wallet,we can shout to make the thieves hurries   If we can contribute our love-heart,our society will become more and more warmth. People can make getting along well with each other。&译文:   当我看完电影“蜘蛛侠”,它给我留下了深刻印象。主演彼得英俊又勇敢。他帮助许多需要帮助的人。 如果我们是他,我们是否可以献出我们的爱和友谊,甚至我们的研究。在我们的生活中,人们害怕帮助别人,惹上麻烦。虽然我们不能用像彼得一样的特殊能力,我们也可以尽力帮助别人。例如,如果我们看到一些盗贼偷人的钱包,我们可以叫喊来让小偷停下。如果我们能够贡献我们的爱,我们的社会就会变得越来越温暖。人们可以相处的很好。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。题目:[1030246] My Favourite Book/Movie
要求中药制药17(1.2)应用化学(3,4)班选择书评,其他听力班同学请选择电影评论。可以简介你喜欢的书/电影主要内容,你为什么喜欢。对你有什么影响。
作文号:1030246
教师:杨宝珍
字数:100~500
请登录后提交作文!
请在下方写入正文
截止时间: 23:59
&字数:123 词 &
客服电话:400-888-6721英语作文 My favourite movie_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
My favourite movie
My favourite movie is Harry Potter. A small boy named Harry entered Hogwarts School. He met two good friends. They helped and protected each other. During the school life, they experienced many exciting and adventurous things. At last, Harry used his wisdom and bravery to defeat their enemy, V oldemort. I like this movie because it is full of magic. And Harryˊs courage and wisdom also attract me a lot. In addition, I have learnt we should face any trouble bravely and never give up easily.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""一篇以my. favourite movie 为题的英语作文,150词左右,选的电影尽量新颖,比较出名的那种_百度知道
一篇以my. favourite movie 为题的英语作文,150词左右,选的电影尽量新颖,比较出名的那种
总之不要太老没人喜欢的电影,谢谢...
总之不要太老没人喜欢的电影,谢谢
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
提供 家园防线.Homefront.2013 的英文作文,新片,杰森·斯坦森主演,史泰龙编剧。单词数209,可以适当删减。
好像有点难初二难度的行吗
这个是 冰雪奇缘 的英文观后感。
可是我是一个男生,这个不但合适吧,可是还是感谢你,先采纳位满意回答,能重新弄一篇吗
这个应该适合男生了,也比较简单。
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-uname
" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=9e0c05e4997910
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-card-name3 wgt-replyer-all-card-names" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=9e0c05e4997910
采纳数:25
获赞数:293
分太少。加个0 我考虑帮你写一篇
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。my favourite movie作文_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权