_______l________to gao gaoshanxiadehuahuan

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一开始John给Gao Shanr介绍一种美国足球 John:it isn't a round,but an oval.there _______ _________player in each team ,too._________all the players can touch the ball with their hands and feet.gao shan :oh,l _________.thank you.john:lt's_______pleasure.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
are 11 But see a
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
are eightThenseenot
John:it isn't a round,but an oval.there _are ______ ___11______player in each team ,too.____but_____all the players can touch the ball with their hands and feet.gao shan : oh,l ___see______.thank you.john:lt's__my_____pleasure.
are elevenandseemy
扫描下载二维码查看:8481|回复:4
我IOS加载完毕后选择路由然后出现can't connect to the hypervisor on port 7200:[errno 1006]
首选项设置一下就OK了
加载完IOS后,最好测试一下,看是否有目录或选项错误。
在“Edit”-&preferences&-&Dynamips&,点击Test按钮。
中级工程师
没有测试成功,镜象存放路径,是否正确,存放路径中不能出现中文字符
现在是启动telnet 登陆 出现Connected to Dynamips VM &R2& (ID 1, type c2600) - Console port这个怎么解决啊扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.I______(watch)acartoononSaturday.2.Herfather_______(read)anewspaperlastnight.3.We_________tozooyesterday,we_____tothepark.(go)4.______you_______(visit)yourrelativeslastSpringFestival?5.______he_______(fly)akiteonSunday?Yes,he______.6.GaoShan_______(pull)upcarrotslastNationalDayholiday.7.I____________(sweep)theflooryesterday,butmymother______.8.What_________she_________(find)inthegardenlastmorning?She_________(find)abeautifulbutterfly.9.It_________(be)Ben‘sbirthdaylastFriday10.10.Weall_________(have)agoodtimelastnight.11.He_________(jump)highonlastSportsDay.12.12.Helen_________(milk)acowonFriday.13.Shelikes_________newspapers,butshe_________abookyesterday.(read)14.He_______footballnow,butthey_______basketballjustnow.(play)15.Jim‘smother_________(plant)treesjustnow.16._______they________(sweep)theflooronSunday?No,they_________.17.I_______(watch)acartoononMonday.18We____(go)toschoolonSunday.19.It____(be)the2ndofNovemberyesterday.MrWhite___(go)tohisofficebycar.20.GaoShan________(put)thebookonhisheadamomentago.21.Don‘t______thehouse.Mum_______ityesterday.(clean)22.What_________you______justnow?I_______somehousework.(do)23.They_________(make)akiteaweekago.24.Iwantto______apples.Butmydad_______allofthemlastmonth.(pick)25._______he______theflowersthismorning?Yes,he_____.(water)26.She____(be)aprettygirl.Look,she_____(do)Chinesedances.27.Thestudentsoften_________(draw)somepicturesintheartroom.28.What______Mikedoonthefarm?He________cows.(milk)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
判断对错:All English people have three names.(错.不是所有的.)People use their middle name all the time.(错.中间的名字用得少.)In England their family name comes last.(对.英国人的姓在最后.)In China the first name is the given name.(错.中国人最前的是姓.)Bill is a family name.(错.比尔是名字.)选择:Our Chinese put our (A family name)first.中国人把姓放在前面.I have a (C,notebook) so I can write all the telephone numbers in it.我有个笔记本,可以把电话号码写在上面.翻译:鲍勃的车牌号是多少?(What number) is Bob's car?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
watchreadwentDid& visitDoes& fly& doespulled额,不确定,而且姐来就是赚分的,不好意思了撒
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 anhuizuigaoshanfeng 的文章

随机推荐