我有一个姐姐或弟弟 德语发音入门翻译

I have one brother and two sisters. my brother is married, he lived with us, he had a son, he and a friend of the partnership business. I had a married sister, she also has a son., she now lives in Jiangsu. my little sister had gotten married, she is the civil service. She and we live together. 的翻译是:我有个兄弟和两个姐妹。我的弟弟是已婚,他和我们一起住,他有一个儿子,他和朋友合伙业务。我有一个已婚的妹妹,她也有一个儿子。,她现在住在江苏。我的小妹妹结了婚,她是公务员。她和我们住在一起。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I have one brother and two sisters. my brother is married, he lived with us, he had a son, he and a friend of the partnership business. I had a married sister, she also has a son., she now lives in Jiangsu. my little sister had gotten married, she is the civil service. She and we live together.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我有一个哥哥和两个姐妹。我的哥哥结婚,他与我们的生活,他有一个儿子,他和一个朋友合伙企业。我有一个已婚的姐姐,她也有一个儿子。,她现在住在江苏。我妹妹已经成家立业,她是公务员。她和我们住在一起。
我有一个兄弟和两个姐妹。我的兄弟已婚,他和
我有个兄弟和两个姐妹。我的弟弟是已婚,他和我们一起住,他有一个儿子,他和朋友合伙业务。我有一个已婚的妹妹,她也有一个儿子。,她现在住在江苏。我的小妹妹结了婚,她是公务员。她和我们住在一起。
我有一个哥哥和两个姐姐,我哥哥是已婚人士,他同我们生活在,他有一个儿子,他和一个朋友合夥业务。 我有一个已婚姐姐,她也有一个儿子,她现在生活在江苏,我妹妹已经结婚,她是公务员。 她和我们在一起生活。
我有一个兄弟和二个姐妹。 我的兄弟结婚,他与我们居住,他有儿子,他和合作事务的朋友。 我在江苏有一个已婚姐妹,她也有儿子。,她现在住。 我的妹结了婚,她是文职机关。 她和我们在一起生活。
相关内容&aHosted on "new media" (social) contrasted with "old media" (photos, vintage ads, etc.), the contest communications drive meaningful engagement among multiple generations of consumers 主持在“新的媒介” (社会)对比与“老媒介” (相片、葡萄酒ads等等),比赛通信驾驶意味深长的订婚在消费者之中的多个世代 & alegal entity 法定个体 & a还没有到达 正在翻译,请等待... & aRemember that you will die soon 切记您很快将死 & aitbaroque and rococo itbaroque和洛可可式 & a白天中雨,最高温度26度,夜晚中雨最低温度19度。大家出行注意随身携带雨伞,防滑。 Daytime moderate rain, maximum temperature 26 degrees, night moderate rain lowest temperature 19 degrees.Everybody journey attention carries the umbrella along with, the skid prevention. & a去年谁教我们语文 Who taught us last year the language & aChildren Particles 儿童微粒 & aflipclock flipclock & a16days long 长期16days & a他们对孩子期望高 正在翻译,请等待... & ajednotn?ch celních p?edpis? Spole?enství 一致的公共关税立法 & a安全可靠性和风险评价研究措施 Security reliability and risk assessment research measure & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!听录音机 Listens to the tape recorder & aysl
beaute ysl秀丽 & a我今天身体不舒服,今天晚上请假 I the body is today uncomfortable, tonight asks for leave & a  I am a gentle, pretty, and easy going Chinese lady.   我是一个柔和,俏丽和脾气随和的中国夫人。 & a珍惜濒危植物 Treasures is in imminent danger the plant & a保证安全生产, , an & aMothers also face other problems when they go to work. Women have traditionally been responsible for raising their children and often feel a strong sense of guilt when they put their children into day care. Some worry that it will have a negative impact on their children and that they may fail as a parent.
& aEating dinner 正在翻译,请等待... & a自动将板料堆垛整齐 Piles up automatically the sheet neatly & athe
weather will
winter 天气在冬天将是冷的 & a另外,温度越高,荧光峰强度越大。 另外,温度越高,荧光峰强度越大。 & a他们计划这个月末去上海 They plan this end of the month to go to Shanghai & aWhen is your next love, carefully · · · 当是您的下爱,仔细地 · · · & a得分运动员 Score athlete & a弗兰克是矮的和瘦的 The franker is short and thin & aI have one brother and two sisters. my brother is married, he lived with us, he had a son, he and a friend of the partnership business. I had a married sister, she also has a son., she now lives in Jiangsu. my little sister had gotten married, she is the civil service. She and we live together. 我有一个兄弟和二个姐妹。 我的兄弟结婚,他与我们居住,他有儿子,他和合作事务的朋友。 我在江苏有一个已婚姐妹,她也有儿子。,她现在住。 我的妹结了婚,她是文职机关。 她和我们在一起生活。 &我还有一个非常可爱的弟弟用英语怎么说_百度知道
我还有一个非常可爱的弟弟用英语怎么说
I have a very lovely brother.祝你学习进步O(∩_∩)O哈!如果对你有所帮助,还望采纳O(∩_∩)O哈!如还有不懂的,还可以继续追问哦\(^o^)/~
采纳率:60%
来自团队:
I have a very lovely brother
also have an adorable brother
I also have a very lovely younger brother.
I also have a really lovely little brother. 一半情况下不说really,如果你要跟洋人说。。。
I have a cute
其他8条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
非常可爱的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一直有一个疑问,英语中如何区分姐姐妹妹哥哥弟弟?_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,252,907贴子:
一直有一个疑问,英语中如何区分姐姐妹妹哥哥弟弟?收藏
中文的话好区分,姐姐和妹妹两种不同的叫法,哥哥弟弟也是,但是英语中都是sister、brother该如何区分呢?比如有人介绍他的家人说sister或brother,我怎么知道是姐姐还是妹妹哥哥弟弟?
英语?中教/外教面对面互动课堂,科学的学习方法.不怕你学不会!网上注册即可获得30天免费课程,
加个young或little
麻烦能举个例子么?
老外对于亲戚的区分没有中国这么严格吧貌似?
但问题是我听不明白啊
回复3楼:she is my young /little sister .她是我妹妹。。。反正我是这样理解的
younger sister
姐姐older sister 妹妹
don't look at me
英语,每天25分钟,成人免费在线学英语,0基础也能轻松说一口流利英语.&注册即可获取免费课程&
虽然反了,但意思明白了,多谢各位younger brother弟弟older brother哥哥这样对吧
6楼对吧。elder
elder brotheryounger brotherelder sisteryounger sister
电影里面我看到的,elder 和younger 都比较正式,口语多用big 和little
我也很想知道怎么区分堂哥堂弟堂姐堂妹表姐表弟表妹表哥都是cousin还有怎么区分伯伯还有叔叔都是uncle还有怎么区分阿姨还有小姨还有怎么区分外公外婆和爷爷奶奶···
比如说伯父可以说“my father's brother”,叔叔可以说“my mother's brother”嘛……
╮(╯▽╰)╭真麻烦 要说完我“我的朋友的爸爸的阿姨的妹妹的侄子的伯伯的弟弟的朋友的叔叔的哥哥的表妹的朋友的叔叔是比尔盖茨”这句话岂不是要死掉我几万个脑细胞……
谁会那么说吖%!
我经常这么说啊~说的可溜了
哼 好残忍的表情
楼主,这么多人都在说,可还是不明白:在英语中,little sister到底是小姐姐还是小妹妹呢?little brother到底是小哥哥还是小弟弟?little uncle到底是小伯伯还是小叔叔?
不知如何区分小哥哥,小弟弟
翻译:我的表弟弄坏了我表妹借给我表哥的玩具,幸好没被姑姑看到,不然舅妈肯定要批评我表姐没看好他了
中文博大精深,是英语没法比的
因为传统,继承制等方面的差异,各国的亲戚称谓,在侧重上会有差异She's my third cousin, twice removed.我们也要花时间才能琢磨清楚算了一下,这个都出了五服了
登录百度帐号德语帮忙翻译一下。一定要拿的稳的_百度知道
德语帮忙翻译一下。一定要拿的稳的
我有更好的答案
穆勒太太是德语教师。她快40岁了。她有一个姐姐(或妹妹),但是没有兄弟。她有一套住宅。她的住宅很小但是很安静。她的父母住在柏林。他们有一幢房子。很大而且漂亮。昨天穆勒太太去探望了她的父母。她的父母非常满意。 望采纳!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
德语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementar 的翻译是:我的家庭有人。我父亲在一家电脑公司工作。他是一位电脑工程师。我母亲在国际贸易公司工作。她也是一个忙碌的女人。我的姐姐和一个弟弟。我的妹妹是国立台湾大学三年级。她主修英语。我哥哥是一名小学生。他是 8 岁。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementar
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
还有人在我家。我的父亲在一家电脑公司工作。他是一位电脑工程师。我的母亲在一家国际贸易公司。她也是一个忙碌的女人。我有一个姐姐和一个弟弟。我的姐姐是在国立台湾大学的大三学生。她在英语专业。我的哥哥是一名小学生。他是8岁。
我的家庭有人。我父亲在一家电脑公司工作。他是一位电脑工程师。我母亲在国际贸易公司工作。她也是一个忙碌的女人。我的姐姐和一个弟弟。我的妹妹是国立台湾大学三年级。她主修英语。我哥哥是一名小学生。他是 8 岁。
有一些人在我的家庭。 我父亲工程在一家电脑公司。 他是一位电脑工程师。 我的母亲在一个国际贸易工程公司。 她亦是忙碌的女人。 我有一个姐姐和一个弟弟。 我的姐姐是初级的国立台湾大学。 她主修英文。 我的兄弟是一名小学生。 他是8岁。
有人们在我家。 我的父亲在计算机公司中工作。 他是计算机工程师。 我的母亲在一家国际贸易公司中工作。 她也是一名繁忙的妇女。 我有一个更老的姐妹和一个弟弟。 我的姐妹是一个小辈在国立台湾大学。 她少校用英语。 我的兄弟是一名小学学生。 他是8年。
相关内容&a他知道她说谎了 He knew she has lain & aexanple exanple & a请问你能安排辆车送我到机场吗 Ask you can arrange a vehicle to deliver me to the airport & aribbon chevron black リボンのシェブロンの黒 & amake babylon search my homepage on my browsers 做巴比伦搜寻我的主页在我的浏览器 & a细数明白我的人 Counts exactly thin my person & athis is what i feel
when you kiss
me 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我依然保存着我们的照片 正在翻译,请等待...
& a学生应该端正学习态度,学校应该加强管理 正在翻译,请等待...
& athank you for your advise 谢谢您劝告 & a我弟弟读大学 My younger brother reads the university & athis programme only can be excuted on ASUS computer 这个节目在ASUS计算机可以只是excuted & a也许是你怕了 Perhaps was you fears & aFRISO
standaard groeimeik FRISO标准groeimeik & a所以我们要好好保护环境,珍惜资源 Therefore we must protect the environment well, treasures the resources & a感谢你十年以来对我的关注 Since has thanked your for ten years to my attention & a米是长度单位 The rice is the unit of length & ahoney
girl 蜂蜜女孩 & ahao wdoyoudo haowdoyoudo & aWISELY GIVEN 明智地给 & aUnable to connect:Sql Server is unavailable or does not exist.access denied 无法连接:Sql服务器是无法获得的或没有被否认的exist.access & aWife hello ,
taxation , ha ha ha , the place they give headache for free , 正在翻译,请等待...
& a包装过度英文 Packing excessively English & aLivelink 正在翻译,请等待...
& asometimes,you just have to pretend
that you are happy just to stop everyone from asking you what the hell happened 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYour name,my story 您的名字,我的故事 & adeeply
moisturizing
glycoproteins
plant 深深地润湿的惯例与糖蛋白和沙漠植物 & a科技是随着时间的流逝而改变的,因而世界也是改变的 The science and technology is, thus the world which passes along with the time changes also is the change & aNow, how much money do I have to pay you for saying that? 现在,我必须支付多少金钱您说那? & amassimo dutti 中文 massimo dutti Chinese & ain a patch of mud 在泥补丁 & a我们把收集到的材料选出合适的,然后结合公司的情况进行加工 We the material which collects select appropriately, then the union company's situation carries on the processing & aAFCFileRefOpen failed with error 10 AFCFileRefOpen无法以错误10 & a除了难过还是难过 Except sad sad & amemories are important 记忆是重要的 & a施工现场各级管理人员岗位责任制度 Job location all levels of administrative personnel post responsibility system & abut since I bought my feelings are starting to buy your share of the truth, 但,因为我买了我的感觉开始买您的真相的份额, & a校内工作经验 英文 In school work experience English & aMuslims in the United States 穆斯林在美国 & aoct20th oct20th & a作为....的动机 As….Motive & a熟悉资本市场的运作(IPO、海外借壳、买壳、造壳上市资本运作); The familiar capital market operation (IPO, overseas taking advantage of shell, buy shell, make shell going on the market capital operation); & aTiamo丶什么意思? Tiamo dot what meaning? & a更改QSP文件,增加對輔料的檢驗要求 Changes the QSP document, increases to the supplementary material examination request & a我昨晚没睡好,我感觉今天所有时间都很累 I have not had a good sleep last night, I felt today all time very are all tired & a优秀研究 Outstanding research & ai must be looking for that give
to me anything to make me feel alive ,i'll be alive for myself,i must be smiling and stong to go ahead. 我一定寻找那授予对我任何使我感觉活,我为我自己将是活,我一定微笑着和stong继续。 & a各地相继出现各种政策 Each place appears each kind of policy one after another & a日,奥林匹亚为第11届奥运会举行点火仪式后每人手持火炬跑1公里的接力经保加利亚,南斯拉夫,匈牙利,捷克斯洛伐克,8月1日传到柏林。 On July 20, 1936, Olympia held the ignition ceremony after the 11th session of Olympic Games each manpower to hold the torch to run 1 kilometer relay to pass through Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, on August 1 passes to Berlin. & ayou must specify the bios file in the settings before you can play any
game 在您能演奏所有比赛之前,您在设置必须指定生物活素文件 & aTiamo丶 Tiamo丶 & a这个问题在我们国家很严重,主要是大家都过着繁忙的工作,没时间去交朋友 This question is very serious in our country, mainly is everybody all is crossing the busy work, the time has not become friends & atoy with 正在翻译,请等待...
& a今天很伤心,眼泪憋在心里很难受 Today very is sad, the tear suppresses in the heart is very uncomfortable & a微博Loin des yeux, près du coeur. Loin des yeux, loin du coeur. Loi Micro abundant Loin des yeux, près du coeur. Loin des yeux, loin du coeur. Loi & avery hrad 非常hrad & aThere are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementar 有人们在我家。 我的父亲在计算机公司中工作。 他是计算机工程师。 我的母亲在一家国际贸易公司中工作。 她也是一名繁忙的妇女。 我有一个更老的姐妹和一个弟弟。 我的姐妹是一个小辈在国立台湾大学。 她少校用英语。 我的兄弟是一名小学学生。 他是8年。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 同声翻译是什么专业 的文章

随机推荐