这是我😊
你发你照片给我干嘛
我想证明我也是女生
而且还是爱发脾气的女生最好采纳我的建议o
你看着好成熟噢
姐姐今年很大了
有事找姐姐说o
三克油有事私信
那原因可以告诉她吧?如果那个原因是因为工作:“我好想你啊,亲爱的,但现在公司临时有事,我得留在公司。我们可以改约会地点在公司的楼下吗?我偷偷出来见你,因为我想你。”哈哈哈,也许这样,她不但不生气,还会理解你吧。或者她会这样回答吧”别闹啦,既然你的时间临时变动,那下次再约就好了啦。认真工作,听到没?“哈哈哈,会这样吧?祝轻松过关。另外你是个好男人,很懂得体贴女朋友的心里感受。赞一个,祝愉快。
说明情况,请求理解,改到下次
她说这次不去就不理我了
呵呵,哄哄好了,应该可以理解吧
和她说明具体情况。
她说过,这次不去她以后就不理我了
因为什么事情,必须得那天去?
这是突然的事情
我也没想到会这样
就说公司突然要出货
她知道我上班的地方
如果她去问怎么办
腾出一天,专门陪她
我真的有事情不能去
那你就不是真的爱她。
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。和女朋友约会突然有事去不了应该怎么道歉_百度知道
和女朋友约会突然有事去不了应该怎么道歉
和女朋友约会突然有事去不了应该怎么道歉
我有更好的答案
亲爱的,对不起临时有事,没能赴约,还请你能原谅
采纳率:33%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文:你将跟你的朋友约会,但突然有一件事要做,你要告诉你的朋友不能去,写信说明原因
英语作文:你将跟你的朋友约会,但突然有一件事要做,你要告诉你的朋友不能去,写信说明原因
Hi Peter,I am so sorry, but I don't think I can go out tgether with you this afternoon! There is an emergency! My cusin suddenly ws badly ill this morning, and now is in hospital. His parents are not here, and I have to look after him this afternoon!I got the news just now, and I am so sorry. Let's appoint another day to meet, how about 7pm tomorrow night?Best Regards/Jim
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语作文:你将跟你的朋友约会,但突然有一件事要做,你要告诉你的朋友不能去,写信说明原因》相关的作业问题
It was memorable day,grandma with my sister and me to the zoo,grandmother,my sister and I take the bus,the car suddenly stopped up an uncle,sister hurriedly sta
我建议你自己用中文写一篇,然后自己试着翻译成英文,如果有不会的单词可以查字典或者从网上找,因为你还在上初中,学习的路还很长,要对自己有信心,对自己的学习负责.
An Unforgettable Travel My families plan to visit the interesting place of Shanghai.We are led to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower ,a famous tourist attraction,which
My Summer VacationThis is my summer vacation.I intend to finish the operation.Then,take a look at China's famous novel.Look at some day.Of course,also want to p
我说你怎么那么S-B啊,你要求那么高还一点财富值不给,谁给你写啊,还要翻译,英文一点也看不懂啊,还要翻译,你不知道这很费事啊!你S-B啊,
My farvirate season is sunday.In my sunday ,I often go to the hill with my little brother .In the hill ,we can run and jump ,we can pick some fruit ,too .As you
In the weekend,my friends and I decided to go to the park and have a picnic,to celebrate the end of examinations.We walked there since it wasn't very far and ju
An unforgettable thingLife is just like a kaleidoscope万花筒.It is filled with happiness,sorrow,fortune,horror and so on.But there are always some unforgettable th
Nowdays, copying other's homework has become a popularity amomgthe students.Because of a large nunmber of difficlt homework ,students are not interested in kind
One day,LiHua was waiting for 601 bus.The bus was coming.When she got on the bus ,she found that the bus was very crowded.
Dear Tom I'm glad to hear from you.Now I will say something about my summer holiday. First,I will spend seven days on my holiday to DaLian,which can relax me.Ne
 初中英语作文暑假难忘的一件事(An unforgettable thing during Summer vacation)  It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took
There are a lot of things happing around us every day, every year. But there must be one thing we have never forget in our life. Now let me share a story betwee
In a hot summer day,I suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable,Mum guess I was suffering from heat exhaustion,it twisted me,Ah!Really heat up.On the neck of purple bla
一个快乐而短暂的寒假悄悄地从我们的身边溜走,我们又迎来了一个新的学期,发生在寒假的趣事就像天空中的星星,数不胜数,是我心头不可抹杀的一件件往事.每一颗星星都闪闪发亮,每一件往事都刻骨铭心.四个表兄妹好久没有聚会了,趁着寒假,我们又聚在一起,开心地欢乐,开心的玩耍.随着年龄的增长,我们的游戏也逐年升级,这不,今年又不约而
Today is sunday . I am in hainan with my friends now. I had a good time here. We went to visit Sanya. Sanya is a very beautiful city. It was very hot today. So
Dear LiuYang: It has already been a month since the first day of senior grade one. I am trying my best to adjust myself to everything unfamiliar to me, which I
Dear Bob, Here are some of my photos.Well,now let me give you a short introduction.For the first photo,Tom and Mary are singing happily.For the second photo,Mik
You parents buy you some new clothes and books as your birthday prestends.Your friends sing 'Happy birthday' to you.And also give you some prestends.This day is约会时间被我超过了二十分钟,(不是有意的)赶去受到了别人拒绝,说有事走了。当时的心情不知如何写成文_百度知道
约会时间被我超过了二十分钟,(不是有意的)赶去受到了别人拒绝,说有事走了。当时的心情不知如何写成文
我有更好的答案
能有什么,迟到是不对,但才20分钟就等不及走了,他也是没什么肚量和最基本的礼貌。
采纳率:67%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。