采访学霸问题集锦帮忙看看第三题和第五题

求学霸帮做下英语题!给跪了!
求学霸帮做下英语题!给跪了!一、Vocabulary and structure (一共10题,每题6分.)【70545】 Expensive goods are not _____ good.A. surelyB. necessarilyC. possiblyD. doubtfully 【70547】 He made a _____ decision when he went into advertising.A. luckyB. fortunateC. fragileD. fortune【70606】 If it is of _____ use to you, please take it.A. someB. manyC. noD. any【70645】 _____ the car, they bought the garage.A. In addition toB. AndC. Add upD. In addition【70696】 He lost control of his feeling and began to _____.A. laughB. danceC. weepD. yell【70752】 He _____ his fingers to his lips as a sign for silence.A. risedB. raisedC. arisedD. aroused【70768】 She had thought of opening the door to someone she had known a long time and would be pleased to _____.A. sit downB. sit down withC. sit aroundD. sit around with【70889】 This money is _____ in "the Hope Project" by our government.A. pointedB. givenC. directedD. committed【70946】 He _____ finished his work, for he had refused to accept help.A. lonelyB. aloneC. loneD. lonesome【70959】 Ann's habit of riding a motorcycle up and down the road early in the morning annoyed the neighbors and _____ they took her to the court.A. in the endB. at the endC. in an endD. in end二、Dialogues (一共5题,每题8分.)【71176】 -- Is this 792-3021? -- _____.A. NoB. Wrong numberC. What's your number?D. No, this is 792-3025【71181】 -- I'd like to make a collect call to 352-3558. -- _____.A. Who shall I say is phoning?B. And you are?C. Who are you?D. Who is speaking?【71228】 -- Shall we have dinner together tonight?-- _____.A. No, I already have plansB. I'd love to but I'm busy tonightC. No, I don't like being with youD. I will think about it【74065】 -- Mary, this is Joe's brother David. -- _____A. I'm very glad to meet you.B. Really?C. Hello!D. Are you ok? 【74072】 -- I feel terrible, but I've just broken your vase. -- _____.A. Never mindB. It's not your faultC. It's nothing to get upset aboutD. Forget it 60分及格,让我及格就行,只能交一次,求学霸不忽悠,给跪了!
ACDAC BBDBA DABAD
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求学霸帮做下英语题!给跪了!》相关的作业问题
TFTTF 再问: 感谢大神,我们做朋友吧!
/>bdcaaccac
1.I think the bacon is__salty__(salt) 2.Would you like some__chilli__(chilli) 3.Spicy sausages are_tastable___I'd like some more.(taste) 1.Shall we go to the su
第1题:2award sb sth 给某人...奖励第2题:1固定句型:it turn out that从句,意思是“原来/结果/证明是...”.第3题:3arise是不及物动词,此题中意思是“出现/产生”.第4题:2incident (小)事/事件 第5题:4doubt 怀疑(认为不是),而suspect 怀疑(认为
1,b2,c3,a4,c5,a6,c7,b8,a9,b10,c 再问: 在吗再问: 我再问一题再问: 我是另外问的另外采纳再问: ok?再问: ?再问: 在吗?
无边无际 左顾右盼 大街小巷 千辛万苦 再答: 仰望 俯视 注视 凝视 眺望再问: 第一个的你给我的后三个答案有点答不上吗?哥哥 再答: 一定要是无( )无( ) 再答: ?再问: 这到老师没说再问: 不是说近义词吗 再答: 对呀近义词 再答: 每个成语的第二和第四个字 再答: 无影无踪 无穷无尽 无依无靠再问: 这不
照一半? 再问: 不是 后面就是横杠了 空 你也可以看下上一楼的 我重照过一张 再答: 还是不是清楚,x是几次看不清再问: &再问: TAT 再答: 我想想再问: 嗯
第五个是16的平方除以二再开根号,懒得算了第四个是55其他都对
24.D.whose25.C.to whom 26.A.the one 27.D./28,A.whose 29.B.which 30.D.where there were
(2)30(4)根号7
Highway transportation advantage,flexible and adaptable.Can realize "door to door" direct transport .In short,transport,transport fast.The original less investm
1 a、presented 赠与,交给 2 c、 much less 更不用说 3 a、what引导宾语从句 4 c、 did I realize 过去 only置前,倒装 5 c、 shared 共享
1,Could you pick up a dictionary for me at the bookstore?A.to buy somethingHepicked upthe letter and read it D to liftHe quicklypicks upthe language C.to learn
A 宾语从句的句型
1. D. nothing 2.. B. radio 3. A. tired 4. D. occurs 5. A. homework6. C. off 7. A. reads 8. B. but9. B. why 10. C. take 11. B. divide 12. D. according to 13. D.
甲乙二人投篮的都没有命中的概率为0.6*0.5=0.3=q
BCACA 第二题绝对是C,A的意思是说没有rules(have few rules,注意是few ,而不是a few)We often use our entire bodies for communication.只是原文.请学霸帮忙看看第三题对不对,如果不对,怎么解决_百度知道
请学霸帮忙看看第三题对不对,如果不对,怎么解决
我有更好的答案
嘿嘿嘿,不确定,应该对的!要对自己有信心
回不去的苍白^_^
来自:作业帮
该怎么做?求解,式子
去掉宽乘高
哪来的16?
哪来的16?
我去,被你的字弄到了
其他1条回答
为您推荐: