想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩43页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
2013年华南理工大学网络教育大学英语B(二)随堂练习
注意:这是中心老师自己抽空整理出来的部分随堂练习的答案!1. 第一单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1) ? What can I do for you, madam? ? __________________ A) I want a kilo of apples. B) You can go your own way. C) Thanks. D) Excuse me, I?m busy.参考答案:A2. 2) ? Good morning, sir. May I help you? ? __________________ A) No, I don?t buy anything. B) No, I don?t need your help. C) I?m just having a look around. D) Oh, no. That?s OK.参考答案:C3. 3) ? Is there anything I can do for you? ? __________________ A) Nothing. B) Please show me that tie. C) Thank you for your help. D) You are welcome.参考答案:B4. 4) ? __________________ ? Can I see some sun glasses, please? A) What are you doing here? B) What can you do for me? C) What do you want? D) Can I help you in any way?参考答案:D5. 5) ? __________________ ? It?s priced at 100 dollars. A) Is it the sale price? B) What does it come to? C) How much do you charge for it? D) Is it expensive? 参考答案:C6. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) By the time he was 12, Edison _______ to make a living by himself. A) would begin B) has begun C) had begun D) was begun参考答案:C7. 2) Don?t get off the bus until it _______. A) has stopped B) stopped C) will stop D) shall stop参考答案:A8. 3) Helen _______her keys in the office so she had to wait until her husband _______home. A) would come B) had come C) came D) comes参考答案:C9. 4) Would you like to play chess with me? Sorry, I have to finish my homework before my mother _______back. A) comes B) will come C) shall come D) has come参考答案:A10. 5) He will have learned English for eight years by the time he _______from the university next year. A) will graduate B) will have graduated C) graduates D) is to graduate 参考答案:C 11. 6) Look at the clouds ?_______. A) it?ll be snowed B) it is to snow C) it is going to snow D) it?s snow参考答案:C12. 7) I _______to see my friend in hospital the other day. A) had gone B) went C) will go D) am参考答案:B13. 8) Alice , why didn?t you come yesterday? I_______, but I had an unexpected visitor. A) had B) would C) was going to D) did参考答案:C14. 9) The chairman?s speech _______ the radio when I turned it on. A) was broadcast on B) was being broadcast on C) was broadcasting in D) broadcast over参考答案:B15. 10) How is the team playing? They?re playing well, but one of them _______hurt. A) got B) gets C) are D) were参考答案:A16. 11) This is John?s photo. We miss him a lot. He _______ earthquake.when trying to save a child in an A) killed C) was killedB) is killed D) was killing参考答案:C17. 12) There _______little change in the patient?s condition since he was taken to the hospital. A) is B) has been C) have been D) was参考答案:B18. 13) I haven?t seen her_______. A) during three weeks B) since three weeks C) three weeks ago D) for three weeks参考答案:D19. 14) Mrs. Jones _______ about her hard housework. A) has been always complaining B) is always complaining C) always complain D) has always complain参考答案:B 20. 15) When is the lecture supposed to start? It _______ now. A) has about to start B) is about starting C) is about to start D) is about start参考答案:C 21. 第二单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1) ?_______ ? It?s cloudy. A) How is the weather like today? B) How is the weather today? C) What is the weather today? D) What is about the weather today? 参考答案:B22. 2) ? _______ ? 27 degrees Celsius. A) The temperature may be higher. B) How is the weather today? C) What?s the temperature today? D) What is the weather forecast say?参考答案:C23. 3) ?What?s the weather like outside? ? ?_______ A) I like the weather. B) It?s not very hot in summer. C) It?s raining heavily. D) The weather was very warm.参考答案:C24. 5) ? What?s the weather like today? ? ? _______ A) It?s muggy and damp. B) It?s like sunny. C) It?s freezing. D) It rains.参考答案:A25. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) Tom, you _______ play with the knife. You _______ hurt yourself. A) won?t; can?t B) mustn?t; may C) shouldn?t; must D) can?t; shouldn?t参考答案:B26. 2) Could I call you by your first name? Yes, you _______. A) will B) could C) may D) might 参考答案:C27. 3) I hear you?ve got a new watch. _______ I have a look? Yes, certainly. A) Need B) May C) Shall D) Should参考答案:B28. 4) Oh, I?m not feeling well in the stomach. I _______so much fried chicken just now. A) shouldn?t eat B) mustn?t have eaten C) shouldn?t have eaten D) mustn?t eat参考答案:C29. 5) The lights are out. They _______sleeping. A) must B) can?t C) must be D) must being参考答案:C30. 6) Why hasn?t he turned up yet? He _______have missed the train, but I?m not quite sure. A) must B) may C) can D) should参考答案:B 31. 7) How much shall I pay for the phone call? You _______ . It?s free of charge. A) shouldn?t B) can?t C) don?t have to D) mustn?t参考答案:C32. 8) She _______go out at night by herself. A) dare not to B) dares not C) doesn?t dare to D) not dares to参考答案:C 33. 9) A computer _______think for itself. It must be told what to do. A) can?t B) couldn?t C) may not D) might not参考答案:A34. 10) Sir, you _______be sitting in this waiting room. It is for women and children only. A) oughtn?t to B) can?t C) won?t D) needn?t参考答案:A35. 11) He _______without saying good-bye to them, for he always has good manners. A) mustn?t have left B) may not have left C) shouldn?t have left D) can?t have left参考答案:D36. 12) When he was there, he _______ go to that coffee house after work every day. A) would B) should C) had to D) might参考答案:A37. 13) Sorry, I?m late. I _______ have turned off the alarm clock and gone back to sleep again. A) might not B) shouldn?t C) can?t D) won?t参考答案:B38. 14) My dictionary has disappeared. Who _______ have taken it? ?A) should B) must C) could D) would参考答案:C39.15) Write to me when you get home. _______. ?A) I must B) I should C) I will D) I can参考答案:C40. 第三单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1. ? What day is today? ? ? _______ A) It?s a fine day. B) It?s Monday. C) It?s March 3rd. D) It?s Christmas Day.参考答案:B 41. 2. ? Excuse me, can you tell me the time? ? _______ A) Yes, I can. B) It?s Sunday. C) It?s five thirty. D) It?s February参考答案:C42. 3. ?What?s the date tomorrow? ?_______ A) It?s May 15th. B) It?s Wednesday. C) It?s May. D) It?s Teachers? Day.参考答案:A43. 4. ? When is Valentine?s Day? ? ?_______ A) It?s in February 14th. B) It?s February 14th. C) It?s at February 14th. D) It?s to February 14th.参考答案:B44. 5. ?How long will your trip take? ?_______ A) It will start tomorrow. B) It has two days. C) It took two weeks. D) It will take about two week.参考答案:D45. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) Jimmy could do nothing but _______to his teacher that he was wrong. A) admit B) admitted C) admitting D) to admit参考答案:A46. 2) She reached the top of the hill and stopped _______. A) to have rested B) resting C) to have a rest D) having a rest参考答案:C47. 3) Don?t forget _______the light when you leave the classroom. A) turning off B) to turn off C) turned off D) to have turned off参考答案:B48. 4) We agreed _______here, but she hasn?t turned up yet. A) having met B) meeting C) to meet D) to have met参考答案:C49. 5) She couldn?t help _______when she heard the bad news. A) cry B) crying C) to cry D) cried参考答案:B 50. 6) The question _______next year has something important to do with our daily life. A) to discuss B) discussed C) being discussed D) to be discussed参考答案:D 51. 7) It is careless _______the same mistake in your composition. A) for you to make B) for you making C) of you to make D) of you making参考答案:C52. 8) We must do whatever we can _______those who are in trouble. A) to help B) help C) helping D) to have helped参考答案:A53. 9) When I handed the report to Tom, he said that George was the person _______. A) to send B) for sending it to C) to send it to D) for sending参考答案:C54. 10) I am sorry _______you the other day. A) to offend B) offending C) to have offended D) to offending参考答案:C55. 11) The boy wanted to ride his bike in the street, but his mother told him _______. A) not to B) not to do C) not do it D) do not do参考答案:A56.12)He warned me _______swimming alone because of the rain. A) didn?t go B) not go C) not to go D) not going参考答案:C57. 13) You had better _______ to what he has to say. A) listen B) listened C) listening D) to listen参考答案:A58. 14) He finds it easy _______English. A) to learn B) learning C) learned D) and learn参考答案:A59. 15) I heard the girl _______next door yesterday morning. A) sang B) to sing C) have sung D) sing参考答案:D60. 第四单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1) ?Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Union Station? ?_______ A) You can?t miss it. B) I don?t know. C) Sure. Go straight ahead and take the second turning on your right. D) You will see it immediately.参考答案:C 61. 2) ?Excuse me, where?s the Capital Theatre? ??_______ A) There?s a statue near it. B) It?s two blocks away from here, along that road. C) I?ve got two theater tickets for tonight. D) Turn right and then you?ll find the cinema. 参考答案:B62. 3) ?Excuse me, sir. Where is Dr. Brown?s office? ?_______ A) You can?t ask me. B) Pardon? I have no idea. C) Please don?t say so. D) Sorry, I?m new around here, too.参考答案:D63. 4) ? Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the airport? ? ? _______ A) Don?t ask that. B) Go straight down this street. Turn left at the first traffic lights. You can?t miss it. C) No, I can?t say that. D) No, you?re driving too fast.参考答案:D64. 5) ?_______ ?? Just over there at the second corner. A) Hello, sir. Tell me where the station is. B) Excuse me, could you tell me where the station is, please? C) Good afternoon, sir. The station , please. D) Pardon, sir. Can I get to the station, please?参考答案:B65. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) _______ time, he?ll become a first-class football player. A) Having given B) To give C) Giving D) Given 参考答案:D66. 2) Prices of daily goods _______online can be lower than store prices. A) are bought B) bought C) been bought D) buying参考答案:B67. 3) Mr. Smith, _______ of the _______ speech, started to read a novel. A) boring B) bored C) bored D) boring参考答案:A68. 4) The net bar, _______last year, is very popular among the students in this school. A) open B) opening C) having opened D) opened参考答案:D69. 5) I?m going to have my car _______this afternoon. A) to be fixed B) to fix C) fixed D) fixing参考答案:C70. 6) _______from space, the earth looks like a blue ball. A) Seen B) See C) Seeing D) To see参考答案:D 71. 7) They found a _______old man _______on the ground. A) lying B) lied C) laying D) lain参考答案:B 72. 8) Most of the people _______to the party were famous scientists. A) invited B) to invite C) being invited D) inviting参考答案:A73. 9) _______the letter, he went out to post it. A) Writing B) Being written C) Having written D) Written参考答案:D74. 10) The girl _______under that tree is my sister. A) is sitting B) sits C) sat D) sitting参考答案:C75. 11) _______a reply, he decided to write again. A) Not receiving B) Not having received C) Having not received D) Receiving not参考答案:B76. 12) Seeing the sun _______above the surface of the sea, we let out a shout of joy. A) to rise B) rose C) rising D) being risen参考答案:C77. 13) She is writing a letter to a friend, _______him to attend the meeting. A) having invited B) inviting C) to invite D) invited参考答案:B 78. 14) A cook will be immediately dismissed if he is found _______ in the kitchen. A) smoke B) smoking C) to smoke D) smoked参考答案:B79. 15) Football is played in many countries _______it the most popular sport in the world. A) making B) makes C) made D) to make参考答案:A80. 第五单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1) ? _______ ? It?s nothing to worry about. I never liked it anyway. A) I lost my Walkman this morning. B) I feel awful. I?ve got a cold. C) I feel terrible, but I?ve left your tape somewhere. D) I?m sorry, but we don?t have that medicine.参考答案:C 81. 2) ? Last year I missed a good chance to get promoted. ? _______ A) Don?t worry. B) Don?t dwell too much on your past. C) You should blame yourself. D) You should satisfy with it.参考答案:B82. 3) ? It?s my fault. ? _______ A) Don?t blame yourself. B) You should be more careful. C) Bad luck! D) Next time do better.参考答案:A 83. 4) ? My dear! I made a mistake again. ? _______ A) Be careful. B) Don?t worry. We can do something to make up for it. C) What a pity! D) You should worry about it.参考答案:D84. 5) ? What a poor job I?ve done! ? _______ A) Do it again. B) You can do it. C) Do your best! D) Don?t be upset. No one can do it better than you.参考答案:C85. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) _______books helpful to the students? A) Is this B) Are these C) Are theirs D) Are they参考答案:B86. 2) There?s not much news in today?s paper, _______? A) isn?t it B) are there C) is there D) aren?t there参考答案:C87. 3) William didn?t go to school yesterday, _______? A) does he B) didn?t he C) did he D) doesn?t he参考答案:C88. 4) _______you see it, you will never forget it. A) Since B) Once C) Before D) As soon as 参考答案:B89. 5) Let me do it, _______? A) shall I B) shall we C) will you D) will I参考答案:C90. 6) He burst into tears _______he heard the sad news. A) the moment B) until C) that D) so参考答案:A 91. 7) I was sure _______the children would overcome all the difficulties. A) if B) of C) what D) that参考答案:D92. 8) It is either my sister or my brother who _______the first to come. A) are B) will be C) was D) is参考答案:D93. 9) Neither _______know how to manage it nor _______want to. A) do I; do I B) do I; I do C) I do I D) I I do参考答案:A94. 10) Although he?s only 16 years old, _______ he has been a college student for two years. A) but B) / C) however D) and参考答案:B 95. 11) Read the text slowly _______ you may understand the story better. A) and B) for C) since D) because参考答案:A96. 12) _______you will be fired. A) Either you agree to do so or B) Neither you agree to do so nor C) Whether you agree to do so or D) Not only you agree to do so but also参考答案:A97. 13) We know nothing about the man _______ he has come for the papers. A) if B) because C) unless D) except that参考答案:D98. 14) _______before has our team been so active. A) Long B) Never C) Not D) Soon参考答案:B99. 15) You must get up early tomorrow, _______ I will go there alone. A) or B) and C) yet D) for参考答案:A100. 第六单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1) ? Hello, may I make an appointment with the doctor? ?? _______ A) Sorry, he is busy at the moment. B) Why didn?t you call earlier? C) Certainly. May I know your name? D) Sorry. He doesn?t want to see you. 参考答案:C 101. 2) ? How about going to see a film together this evening? Let?s make it 6:30 at your place. ??_______ A) Yes, it does me good. B) OK. I?ll be ready. C) I?d like that very much. D) What?s the best time to meet?参考答案:B102. 3) ? Let?s make it round 8 o?clock. ? ?_______ A) You?re all right. B) Yes, I can. C) Please don?t. D) Would some time later be convenient?参考答案:D103. 4) ? Mike, I?m sorry to say that I won?t be able to keep my 10:30 appointment. ? _______ A) Let?s make it 11:30 then. B) What happened? C) You disappoint me. D) You can?t do so.参考答案:A104. 5) ? Excuse me. Do you think I could change my appointment from 2 to 3 o?clock? ??_______ A) Sorry, my timetable is full. B) No, you can?t. C) It?s not right to do so. D) It?s up to you.参考答案:A105. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) Jane said, Are you tired? = Jane asked me _______. A) if I was tired B) if was I tired C) if I am tired D) if am I tired 参考答案:A106. 2) John said, May I go with you? = John asked me _______. A) if I might go with you B) if he might go with you C) if he might go with me D) if he might go with John参考答案:C107. 3) The old man said, How old are you, little boy? = The old man asked the little boy _______. A) how old were you B) how old you were C) how old was I D) how old he was参考答案:D108. 4) The teacher said, What are you thinking about? = The teacher asked me _______. A) what were you B) what you were C) what I was D) what was I参考答案:C109. 5) When asked whether he had seen Jim, Tom answered, _______ A) Yes, I have. B) Nor have I. C) Certainly, he had seen him. D) Of course, I will.参考答案:A110. 6) Hans asked me, Have you read that book yet? = Hans asked me _______that book. A) whether I have read B) whether have I read C) whether I had read D) whether had I read参考答案:C 111. ? ) Don?t be late again tomorrow, the teacher said to John. = The teacher told John _______be late again the next day. A) don?t B) not to C) don?t to D) not参考答案:B112. 8) He asked Li Hong, Were you watching TV at this time yesterday? = He asked Li Hong if _______. A) she was watching TV at this time yesterday B) she is watching TV at that time the day before C) she was watching TV at that time the day before D) was she watching TV at that time the day before参考答案:C113. 9) He asked Tom, Have you finished your homework? = He asked Tom _______. A) if you had finished your homework B) whether he had finished his homework C) whether had you finished your homework D) if had he finished his homework参考答案:B114. 10) Yesterday the teacher told the students, You will learn two lessons this week. = Yesterday the teacher told the students that _______. A) you will learn two lessons this week B) they would learn two lessons this week C) they will learn two lessons this week D) you would learn two lessons this week参考答案:B115. 第七单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1) ? I think Tom works harder than Bill. ? _______ A) I?m glad to hear that. B) I?m sorry for Bill. C) I?m sorry, but I can?t agree with you. D) Thank you for saying nice things for Tom.参考答案:C 116. 2) ? We should practice speaking English very often. ??_______ A) Yes, we could. B) That?s what I think. C) I wish I should. D) With pleasure.参考答案:B117. 3) ? Are you for or against my plan? ??_______ A) I?m for your plan. B) I?m against it. C) You are wrong. D) It?s true.参考答案:A118. 4) ? What do you think of his suggestion? ??_______ A) It?s not the case. B) I don?t think so. C) I believe so. D) There?s something in what he suggested.参考答案:D119. 5) ? I think smoking in school should be completely prohibited. ?_______ A) No problem. B) I couldn?t agree with you more. C) That?s bad. D) Nonsense.参考答案:B120. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) Can you find out _______her pen? A) where Alice had put B) where had Alice put C) where Alice has put D) where has Alice put参考答案:C 121. 2) You can?t imagine _______when they received these gifts. A) how they were excited B) how excited they were C) how excited they have D) they were how excited参考答案:B122. 3) I will give this book to _______wants to have it. A) whomever B) whoever C) whatever D) wherever参考答案:B123. 4) _______you don?t like him is none of my business. A) What B) Who C) That D) Whether参考答案:C124. 5) We must do well _______the boss assigns us to do. A) that B) whatever C) whichever D) those参考答案:B125. 6) Hans has a new car. I wonder when _______it. A) he bought B) did he buy C) buys D) he is buying参考答案:A126. 7) I have not found my book yet. In fact, I?m not sure _______I could have done with it. A) if B) whether C) how D) what参考答案:D127. 8) The reason I plan to go is _______if I don?t. A) because she will be unhappy B) that she will be unhappy C) what she will be unhappy D) for she will be unhappy参考答案:B128. 9) _______is a fact that English is accepted as an international language. A) What B) This C) That D) It参考答案:D129. 10) Word has come _______some guests from Canada will come on a visit to our school. A) what B) that C) whether D) when参考答案:B130. 11) The reason we?re so late is _______. A) for the car breaks down B) due to the car breaking down C) that the car broke down D) because the car broke down参考答案:C 131. 12) _______ the old man?s sons wanted to know was _______the gold had been hidden. A) T what B) W where C) W that D) T where参考答案:B132. 13) The news _______to the Great Wall during the summer holidays made us very happy. A) what we would go B) how we would go C) that we would go D) where we would go参考答案:C133. 14) I have no idea _______they have kept in touch with me by e-mail since last year. A) what B) how C) why D) when 参考答案:C134. 15) We don?t doubt _______he can make a good job of it. A) if B) that C) what D) why参考答案:B135. 第八单元 1. Choose the answer that best completes each dialog. 1) ?_______ ?? There was a volcano eruption in Japan. A) What?s the news? B) Do you know the eruption? C) Is there anything wrong? D) Oh, did you hear that?参考答案:A136. ?) ? Did you hear what happened to John? ??_______ A) Who is John? B) John is a good man. C) No, I have no idea. What? D) John happened to be here.参考答案:C137. 3) ? Bill had a car accident and broke his arm. ??_______ A) It?s impossible. B) Really? How terrible! C) It?s too good to be true! D) Don?t cry!参考答案:B138. 4) ? John has been elected chairman. ??_______ A) That?s too bad. B) That?s a shame. C) Oh, poor John!D) That?s terrific! 参考答案:D139. 5) ? Did you know that Max got a scholarship to study in France? ??_______ A) He really deserves it. B) It?s hard to believe it! C) It?s too far away! D) France is a beautiful country.参考答案:A140. 2. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1) I shall never forget those days _______I lived in the country with the farmers. A) that B) when C) which D) what参考答案:B 141. 2) Can you tell me the name of the city _______you visited last summer? A) what B) where C) / D) it参考答案:C142. 3) I don?t like _______you speak to me. A) the way of that B) the way in that C) the way in which D) the way of which参考答案:C143. 4) Is this the restaurant _______? A) which you work B) in which you work C) for which you work D) where you work in参考答案:B144. 5) That tree, _______branches are almost bare, is a very old one. A) whose B) which C) that D) it 参考答案:A145. 6) The book _______is not in the library. A) that I need it B) I need it C) which I need it D) I need参考答案:D146. 7) He is a man with rich experience, from _______much can be learned. A) whom B) which C) what D) where参考答案:A147. 8) This is one of the books that _______worth reading. A) is B) are C) has D) have参考答案:B148. 9) _______is known to all, there is no air or water on the moon. A) As B) Which C) That D) What参考答案:A149. 10) Do you remember the day ten years ago _______I came to see you? A) that B) when C) where D) how参考答案:B150. 11) The sun heats the earth, _______is very important to living things. A) it B) that C) where D) which参考答案:D 151. 12) Spring is the season _______flowers are in full bloom. A) whose B) which C) when D) its参考答案:C152. 13) It is our parents _______we depend when we are in trouble. A) whoever B) whom C) on whom D) that参考答案:C153. 14) Tom is the boy _______, everyone thinks, will win the first prize. A) who B) whom C) whoever D) he参考答案:A154. 15) Smoking, _______is a bad habit, is nevertheless, still popular. A) though B) it C) that D) which参考答案:D
2015年华南理工大学网络教育大学英语B二随堂练习_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2015年华南理工大学网络教育大学英语B二随堂练习_...华工网教――大学英语B(二)随堂练习答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。华南理工大学网络教育学院 大学英语B(二)随堂练习答案,仅供参考!大学...华南理工2017【大学英语B(二)】随堂练习_远程、网络教育_成人教育_教育专区。...2013年华南理工大学网络... 28页 免费
华南理工――大学英语B(... 26页 ...2013华工大学英语B(一)随堂练习&答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语 B...2013年华南理工大学网络... 28页 免费
华南理工大学2013经济法... 27页 免费...2013年华南理工大学网络...
华南理工 网络大学英语B...
28页 2下载券
华工网络教育英语B二随堂...
7页 1下载券
2015年华南理工大学网络...华南理工大学英语B(二)网上随堂练习答案_理学_高等教育_教育专区。第一单元 1....29页 免费
2013年华南理工大学网络... 28页 免费 喜欢此文档的还喜欢 2014...2014华工大学英语(B)二随堂练习Unit1_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2014华工大学英语(B)二随堂练习Unit1_英语学习_外语学习_...2014华工大学英语(B)二随堂练习Unit2_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2014华工大学英语(B)二随堂练习Unit2今日推荐 104份文档 2014年驾照交规 ...华南理工大学网络教育2014年大学英语一随堂练习及参考答案_研究生入学考试_高等...A) capable B) able C) probable D) acceptable 参考答案:A 2. He is ...2015大学英语B(一)随堂练习_其它_高等教育_教育专区。最新华南理工大学2015大学英语B(一)随堂练习 随堂练习?Unit One 当前页有 10 题,你已做 10 题,已提交 ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 网络教育高等数学答案 的文章

随机推荐