拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
寓言四则 蚊子和狮子两次描写蚊子吹着喇叭,分别有什么作用
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
两次描写作用是不一样的,第一次表现蚊子的无畏、果敢;第二次表现蚊子的洋洋自得,不可一世.两相对比,巧妙地点出了蚊子先胜后败的原因.如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问, 另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码狮子作文专题
狮,俗称狮子,世界上最大的猫科动物之一。狮子在非洲草原上,也是唯一一种雌雄两态的猫科动物,狮子有“草原之王”的称号,是非洲最顶级的猫科食肉动物。漂亮的外形、威武的身姿、王者般的力量和梦幻般的速度完美结合,赢得了“万兽之王”的美誉。威风凛凛的狮子你也喜欢吗?
关于狮子的作文
狮子作文精品推荐
四月无定日
五月第二个周日
六月第三个周日
11月第四个周四
十一月无定日
随机专题推荐热门栏目:
其他城市:
幼儿园资讯:
幼儿园资源:
幼儿教育:
教育新闻:
幼儿教育:
您现在的位置: &
There is a frog. He lives in a well and he never goes out of the well. He thinks the sky is as big as the mouth of the well. One day a crow comes to the well. He sees the frog and says,
Frog, let s
A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.
What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?
I gave it to a poor old woman,
he answered.
You re a good boy,
said the mother prou
One day,a little monkey is playing by the well. 一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。 He looks in 它往井里一瞧,高喊道:
Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!
噢!我的天!月亮掉
Hello, my name is Ribbit, I have a big family.There are 18 different types (scientists call them species) of rabbits and hares in the world. Some have famous names like
jackrabbit
cottontail.
Today is my first dentist appointment. 今天是我第一次和牙医的约会 I really do not want to go. 我真的不想去 My mom says, You must go to keep your teeth healthy.
我的妈妈说, 你必须保持你的牙齿健康。
In the Eastern Han Dynasty (东汉), there was a man named Chen Shi (陈) . 在东汉初年,有个人叫陈。
One day, a thief slipped into his living-room. Hiding behind the beam, the thief waited for C
The Fox and the crow One day, a fox saw a crow sitting in a tree. The crow had a piece of cheese in her beak, and she sat in the tree to eat it. The fox thought,
I want that cheese,
and then hr tho
The Donkey and the Shopkeeper A hardworking shopkeeper drove his donkey to the market to buy salt. On their way home, they had to cross a stream. The donkey was very tired, and he slipped on a rock a
The Eagle and the Farmer
One beautiful summer morning, a farmer went to check his animal traps. In one tap, he found a beautiful eagle. At first, he thought that he would hill the eagle and eat it.
The Farmer and the Donkey There once was a farmer who wanted to buy a donkey. He wanted a hardworking one that could help him on his farm. He went to a market and saw one that looked perfect.
骄傲的苍鹭 The proud heron
There once was a proud heron. She thought she was the wisest and most beautiful heron in the world.
One morning, she stood a stream and looked into the water. She want
狐狸与山羊 The Fox and the Goat
One day, a fox fell into a deep well and could not get out. A thirsty goat looked down into the well. He saw the fox.
How is the water?
asked the goat.
The Bundle of Sticks 团结力量大
An old farmer had two sons who fought with each other all the time. The old farmer often told them to stop fighting, but they never listened to him.
So one day, he
蚊子和狮子 The Mosquito and the Lion
A mosquito went up to a lion and said,
Everyone says you are the strongest animal in the world.
That s right,
said the lion.
I am big and strong, and I h
The Fisherman and the little fish渔夫和小鱼 There once was a fisherman who lived in a little house by the ocean. He fished every day to feed his family. One day, he caught nothing except one small fi
The lioness
母狮子 One day, some animals were talking about which animal was the best. The pig said,
Pigs are the greatest because we have many babies. I have twelve healthy little pigs.
The wind and the sun
北风与太阳 One day, the wind and the sun were arguing about who was the strongest.
It is clear that I am the strongest,
said the wind.
When I blow, branches break off the tre
The old dog 老狗的命运 There once lived an old dog. When he was young, he was a great hunter and his master loved him very much. Now, though, he was becoming slow and weak. One day, the old dog and h
The man who loved money
守财奴 Once upon a time, there was a man who loved money. He loved it so much that he wouldn t spend any of the money he earned. He wouldn t part with even a tiny bit. This s
The old woman and the doctor
老太太与医生 An old woman lost her sight and called a doctor for help. She said,
If you heal me, I will give you a large sum of money.
And she said this in front of ma
The deer at the pond 池塘边的鹿 There once lived a deer who had large, strong antlers. The antlers protected the deer from attacks, so enemies left him alone. One day, the deer went to a pond to drin
The travelers and the bear 旅人与熊 Once upon a time, two friends were traveling together in a forest. Suddenly, a bear jumped out onto the path. One friend saw the bear first. He quickly climbed up
The donkey and the horse 驴子和马 A farmer wanted to bring ten bags of rice to the market and sell them. He put five bags of rice on his horse and five bags of rice on his donkey. The bags were very
The Farmer s treasure 农夫的宝藏 There once was an old farmer. He was a hardworking man, so every year his harvest was very great. One day, he became sick. He knew he would die soon. He wanted his tw
交个新朋友此文件为flash格式,根据网络速度不同,打开时间各异,请您耐心等待!
菊花在哪儿此文件为flash格式,根据网络速度不同,打开时间各异,请您耐心等待!
Whosgoingtohangabell?Onedaymicewhoarereallyscaredofthecatgatheredaroundandhadameeting.Thefirstmousesaid,Moreandmoremicearekilledbythecatthesedays.Doyouhaveanyideatostopthat?Thesecondmousesaidwithad
WHENWILLDADDYCOMEHOME?SophieandSamarewaitingforDaddytocomehome.Theywatchoutthewindowforhisbrightredcar.whenwilldaddycomehome?TheresDaddy.No,thatsnotDaddy.Thatsadinosaurdrivingabluecar.Daddyscarisre
TheSeasonsEachseasonsisdifferent.Springsays,Iamwarm.Ihelpthesproutscomeup.Igivethemmyrainasapresent.Thebutterfliesloveme.Igivethemtheflowersasgifts.Summersays,Iamvery,veryhot.Thesealovesme,because
Therupeetree
ThePrincessthePeaOnceuponatimetherelivedahandsomePrinceJake.Helikedplayingandsingingandlikedeatingcake.Oneday,hismumtoldhimtosortouthislife.Myson,saidQueenBella,wemustfindyouawife!So,dayafterday
TheOxandtheFrogOnce,agroupoffrogslivedinalittlepond.Theylivedtherehappily.Letshaveajumpingcontest.IbetIcanjumpthehighest.Youalwayswanttoshowoff.Goahead.Showushowhighyoucanjump.FrogAIknewhowtojumptheh
TheLittleRedHen此文件为flash格式,根据网络速度不同,打开时间各异,请您耐心等待!
版权所有Copyright© www.youjiao.com. All Rights Reserved.英语故事:The mosquito and the lion
蚊子和狮子(双语字幕)
本公众平台升级,资源更丰富!
欢迎关注、分享!每天增添内容。
回复代号,随时免费领取资源!
(请点击窗口“回复有礼”领取)
英语故事:The mosquito and the lion
蚊子和狮子
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点

我要回帖

更多关于 蚊子和狮子英语 的文章