下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
〒600-8216 京都府京都市下京区乌丸通七条下ル东塩小路町721-1翻译成英语怎么说
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
京都的地名最不好念了.〒600-8216 京都府京都市下京区乌丸通七条下ル东塩小路町721-1〒600-8216 721-1
Higashishiokouji-chou,Karasumarushichijyou kudaru,shimogyou-ku,Kyoto-shi,Kyoto-fu
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码网页版学习工具
小路英文怎么写
沪江词库精选小路英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
Every day, he trod the same path through the woods to school
他每天都要踏着这条林间的小路去上学。
Track for riding(usu a horse)on,esp throughwoods
可供骑行(通常指骑马)的小路(尤指林间).
At the top of the hill, the path curves to the right.
到了山顶以后,小路便向左转弯。
Up a steep winding path leading into the mountains, undaunted by the hazards that darkness might bring, the search party began their climb.
沿着陡峭崎岖的通往山里的小路,对于黑暗可能带来的危险毫不畏惧,搜寻队开始了他们的攀登。
A raised bank or path, such as one along a canal
堤岸,小路高出的堤岸或小路,如沿着一条沟渠的堤岸或小路
Like an immense desert they rolled from east to west with paths here and there across the surface, and great hills standing up against the sky
它们像是一片无边无际的沙漠,从东向西伸展着,到处都是纵横交错的小路,无边是巍峨挺拔的群山。
A lane is a narrow country road which winds between fields,connecting villages.
lane亦指郊外的狭窄小路,蜿蜒穿过田间,连接各个村落.
Soon there appeared in view an auburn pony with a girl on its back, ascending by the path leading past the cattleshed
不久视野中便出现了一匹茶褐色的矮种马,一个姑娘骑在马背上,顺着经过牛栏的小路往山上走来。
When I reached the Tuileries, I strolled along a winding path, listening to birds sing, watching children float toy sailboats in a huge fountain
我来到杜伊勒利宫,沿着蜿蜒的小路散步,倾听着鸟鸣,注视着孩子们在一个大喷泉里漂放着玩具帆船……
The lane widened, and in a minute he came to the footpath she had told him of, a mere cattle-track which plunged between the bushes
他走的小路越来越宽,没多久便到了她说的那条道,其实不过是牛群在灌木丛里踩出的小径。
森林防火线
载重汽车车道
传球路线;超车道,错车道
1.(乡间)小路
2.(尤用于地名)小巷;胡同;里弄
4.(比赛的)跑道;泳道
5.航道;航线
n. 私道, 僻巷
adj. (道路)三车道的
adj. 四车道的
adj. 双通道的
a. 【美】【口】春风得意的;平步青云的
initiative每个地方都有一些小路.小路变成了大路这两个句子用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
每个地方都有一些小路.小路变成了大路这两个句子用英语怎么翻译
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
匿名用户知道合伙人
There are always some paths everywhere, and then ,paths become roads.
匿名用户知道合伙人
Every place has some paths. Paths turned into the road.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语翻译英语翻译.我是姚红,我来说说以前到现在的变化.以前的房子很小很旧,村子里只有一条小路,人们只能用油灯来照明,用书
问题描述:
英语翻译英语翻译.我是姚红,我来说说以前到现在的变化.以前的房子很小很旧,村子里只有一条小路,人们只能用油灯来照明,用书信来沟通.现在,房子很大很宽敞,去年修了一条新的公路,现在也用电灯来照明.,现在通讯发达了,人们可以用手机沟通.人们的生活水平提高了.
问题解答:
My name is Han Hong.Let's say the changes from before to now.The houses were very small in the past,and there was a very small road in the village.And people must use 油灯to light.Now,the houses are very big,last year,we built a new road.And people also use light to light.People can use the telephone to communicate.People's life improve,too.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
My name is Han Hong.Let's say the changes from before to now.The houses were very small in the past,and there was a very small road in the village.And people mu
I'm really like him(我是真的喜欢上了他), but he won't even look at me(可是他总是看都不看我一眼). I'm so sad(我很伤心). Who can help me?(谁能帮帮我) What am I going to do?(我该怎么办) I can not li
I think I am a good girl myself.Thank you for listening to my speech.We like him a lot.But our English scores are not very handsome.
My mother often said that I was so young to began speaking at the age of less than one year old.And my first word is "mother" and then "father".Moreover,my moth
It‘s small,just like a flower,and it's common. 再问: 为什么中间可以是just like a flower,两边都是可以作为句子,中间可以不是句子吗= =
We have a English teacher, told wa, is a good teacher, very small eyes, small nose, small mouth, small ears, head and small, a long, black hair, great shape, fa
Oh?Do you think so?I'm a bit different from you.From my point of view,he is still a very young child,maybe he is just innocently waiting in the sunset for his f
1.He is dreaming about having a new computer.2.They live in a villege far away.3.what has happened to your teacher this morning?4.we are keeping in touch with o
A happy dayToday is Sunday,it's Mary's birthday too.On 7:30am Mary and her mother has breakfast,her father reads the newspaper.On 10:00 in the morning,Mary and
used to be祝你快乐:)
给他看一些适合的英文电影,一般这个岁数的男孩喜欢看些现代的东西,比如说《歌舞青春》,这部电影很适合学英语,看着他们而学英语,里面也有很好的英语歌,现在最重要是培养兴趣,慢慢来,千万别让他讨厌英语,万一他从此讨厌英语 这一辈子英语就完了
包含着儿女们对爸爸的爱,爸爸觉得儿女懂事了.买,闻,留 && “勉强”,“轻松”说明了父亲受文化大革命迫害之深,表达了父亲不让我们担心而努力开心,以及父亲对我们的深深爱护与关心.&我认为不好,题目没有故事内容,引不起读者的深思与文章的强烈的情感.&&爸爸体味到儿女的认真
从小花小草到千年古树,从黑色蚂蚁到白象、红马,从蔬菜、水果到水稻、小麦,从单细胞生物到高智商的人类……好久没做语文了-_,-呵
严格说来这样未尝不是好事?这样的自己才会更坚强 不容易在挫折面前一蹶不振.不过你不应该拒绝亲人对你的爱 这样有点自私.甚至可以说是不孝
日常用语1那已经够了.2这没什么.3它不值.4能耽误点时间吗?词汇1平房(一种很小很舒适的小房子}2猫眼3吸引人的4合并
Documentary:一棵树上一窝雀开篇:黑场字幕:占里是一条船,人多了船会翻; Bird nest tree begins with: black market subtitles: accounts in a boat, the boat w 占里是一棵树,一棵树上一窝雀
Wandering confettibeforeAlways think that the world is very big,bigThe hands of throwing garbage always mercilesslyAt the dancing confettiBut just full of tong'
欢迎到我们美丽的新城市动物园!我们的动物园里的动物来自世界各地.紧挨着动物园入口澳大利亚部分.无尾熊的在这里.有十六个无尾熊在动物园里.无尾熊是害羞的动物.看看你能不能找到它们全部!他们通常睡在树.非洲区是由澳大利亚部分.它的损失是巨大的,因为非洲的动物是非常大.狮子、大象和长颈鹿在本节说明.狮子是美丽和大象是非常大的
伦敦华人社区的历史可以追溯到第十八世纪,当一个小数量的中国水手搬到城市去工作limhouse,东伦敦.随着时间的推移,其他中国人来到这个地区,limhouse开始被称为“唐人街”.然而,伦敦的中国社会仍然很小,很多年:在第二十世纪开始,只有545的英国人.第二次世界大战后,在香港许多农民失去了他们的工作,来到伦敦.作为
On summer vacation,I went to Hainan with my family.We went to Hainan by plane and I can't believe it only took us four hours to get there.On the frist day,we we
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 这些小路用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐