收入日语怎么说拮据 英文怎么说

当前位置: &
经济拮据的英文
英文翻译be hard upbe in difficultieshard pressedhard up for moneyworse off&&&&economy... &&&&&& in ...... &&&&&& beindifficulties... &&&&&&squeeze vt... &&&&&& in straitened circumstances
经济拮据 in financial s ...... &&&&&&now that father's lost his job we're in serious strains... &&&&&&rock 1... &&&&&&uptight... &&&&&&financial embarrassment... &&&&&&financial embarrassment... &&&&&& on a shoestring... &&&&&&be badly off... &&&&&& be hard pressed [pushed] be
...... &&&&&&in difficulties... &&&&&&budgetary constraint... &&&&&&in low water... &&&&&&feel the pinch... &&&&&&feel the pinch... &&&&&& in needy circumstances... &&&&&&pushed... &&&&&&1.[经] (社会物质生产和再生产的活动) economy
国民经济 国营经济 the state sect ...... &&&&&&be ha be hard pushed for money... &&&&&&that has left him temporarily short... &&&&&&use up all one's resources... &&&&&&well off/worse off... &&
例句与用法A family on a budget can not afford meat every day .经济拮据的家庭不能每天享用肉食。A family on a budget can t afford meat every day经济拮据的家庭不能每天享用肉食The buildings , begun in days of straitened means , were more than simple在经济拮据时翻修房屋,工程总是因陋就简。 My parents were hard up during the 1930s but now they are well - off在三十年代,我的双亲经济拮据,但现在他们很富有。 You must increase your income , or you ' ll get trapped in financial embarrassments你必须增加收入,否则你就会被困于经济拮据。 Meanwhile the lady s maid kept hinting that her mistress ought to have confided her necessities to the old miser这时候,贴身女仆提示她,说她早该把经济拮据情况告诉老吝啬鬼。 It has been the government s policy that no one will be denied adequate medical care due to lack of means(一)政府一贯的政策,是确保市民不会因经济拮据而得不到适当的医护服务。 Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the christmas tree家里本来就经济拮据,所以当父亲发现女儿在用这些纸装饰放在圣诞树下的礼物盒时恼怒不已。 Money was tight for my family , with our assets locked up in iran , so i took my sister ' s place rather than waste the investment由于资产在伊朗被冻结,我家经济拮据,因此我顶替妹妹的学习以避免浪费学费。 Nevertheless , it is a long - standing government principle that no one will be denied adequate medical care due to a lack of means19 , 800元。不过,政府一贯的原则是没有人会因经济拮据而得不到适当的医疗照顾。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
其他语种:avoir des embarras d'argent
相邻词汇热门词汇
经济拮据的英文翻译,经济拮据英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译经济拮据,经济拮据的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved如何形容生活很拮据?_百度知道
如何形容生活很拮据?
我有更好的答案
拮据形容人的消费超越收入,没有油盐米饭可吃.希望你能明白一点点..
经济紧张,物质匮乏,很窘迫。
入不敷出,囊中羞涩
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
聪明、年轻却生活拮据的白领——中国最新的下层阶级(英语社会新闻中英对照)
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
At first glance, Guo Yilei looks like a Chinese success story. Born to a poor peasant family in China&s remote Gansu province, he&s now a 26-year-old computer programmer in the Big Cabbage (as some call Beijing nowadays). By Chinese standards he makes decent money, more than $70 a week. When he has work, that is. It can take months to find the next job. And meanwhile, he&s living in Tangjialing, a reeking slum on the city&s edge where he and his girlfriend rent a 100-square-foot studio apartment for $90 a month. &When I was at school, I believed in the saying, &
At first glance, Guo Yilei looks like a Chinese success story. Born to a poor peasant family in China&s remote Gansu province, he&s now a 26-year-old computer programmer in the Big Cabbage (as some call Beijing nowadays). By Chinese standards he makes decent money, more than $70 a week. When he has work, that is. It can take months to find the next job. And meanwhile, he&s living in Tangjialing, a reeking slum on the city&s edge where he and his girlfriend rent a 100-square-foot studio apartment for $90 a month. &When I was at school, I believed in the saying, &Knowledge can help you turn over a new leaf,&& says Guo. &But since I&ve started working, I only half-believe it.&乍一看,郭一磊(音译)可以说是一个中国人通过奋斗获得成功的典型。现年26岁的郭一磊,生于甘肃省偏远农村的一个贫穷的农民家庭,现已是Big Cabbage(如今有人这么称呼北京)的一名计算机程序设计员。按照中国人的标准,他的收入还算过得去,每周能赚500元左右,当然,这是说他有工作的时候。若想要跳槽的话,还得花上几个月才能找到下一份工作。眼下,他住在唐家岭&&城郊一个地处偏僻的贫民窑,那是他和女友每月花600多元租下的一间10平米的房子。&上学时,我一直相信&知识可以改变命运&这种说法,&郭说,&不过自从我开始工作,就对这点半信半疑了。&
Guo and an estimated million others like him represent an unprecedented and troublesome development in China: a fast-growing white-collar underclass. Since the &90s, Chinese universities have doubled their admissions, far outpacing the job market for college grads. This year China&s universities and tech institutes churned out roughly 6.3 million graduates. Many grew up in impoverished rural towns and villages and attended second- or third-tier schools in the provinces, trusting that studying hard would bring them better lives than their parents had. But when they move on and apply for jobs in Beijing or Shanghai or any of China&s other booming metropolises, they get a nasty shock.
郭同其他和其一样的数百万人代表了中国一个史无前例而又十分棘手的发展现象:白领下层阶级正在快速增加。自上个世纪90年代,中国高校的招生人数翻了一番,远远超过高校毕业生就业市场的发展速度。今年,中国普通高校与技术院校的毕业生大约有630万人,其中许多人出身于贫困偏远的城镇乡村,上的是地方一些二流、三流高校,他们相信,通过自己的努力学习,就能过上比父辈们更好的生活。但是,当他们来到北京、上海等其他的繁华大都市谋职时,却宛若挨了当头一棒。
They may be smart and energetic, but some are starting to ask if the promise of a better life was a lie. They&re known as &ants,& for their willingness to work, their dirt-poor living conditions, and the seeming futility of their efforts. &These ants have high ambitions but virtually no practical skills,& says Prof. Zhou Xiaozheng, a leading sociologist at the People&s University of China. It&s a potentially explosive situation. Unrest is sweeping the manufacturing sector, where strikers at several factories have demanded not only better pay but also the right to elect their own representatives for collective-bargaining efforts&a demand that could pose a serious political challenge to the regime.
或许,他们聪明、意气风发,但有些人已经开始质疑,更美好的生活前景是否只是个谎言。他们被称为&蚁族&,因为他们乐于勤奋工作,而生活条件却极其糟糕,而且自己的努力似乎收效甚微。&这些蚁族胸怀雄心壮志,但缺乏实践技能,&中国人民大学一位著名的社会学家周孝正教授说。这一状况有着潜在的危险。整个制造已经出现了动荡不安的局面,一些工厂的罢工工人不仅要求提高工资水平,还要求选出他们自己的集体谈判代表&&可能对国家政权产生重大影响。
The discontent rising among the ants is even more worrying. Blue-collar wages have actually soared recently, while white-collar pay is shrinking, thanks to a massive glut of university graduates. And salary cuts aren&t their only complaint. Official Chinese labor statistics (which tend to be unrealistically rosy) claim that 87 percent of college grads find work of some sort sooner or later. In other words, even the government admits that at least one in eight is permanently unemployed. And those who get jobs don&t always find work in their chosen fields. Nearly a third of Beijing&s ants are employed in &sales in private business.& For tech engineers, that often means peddling low-end electronic gear for the city&s computer wholesalers.
&蚁族&中膨胀的不满情绪甚至令人更加不安。蓝领工人的工资近来的确有所增长,而白领的收入却在减少,主要原因是高校毕业生人数太多。收入的减少并不是他们唯一感到不满的因素。官方数据(往往乐观得不切实际)称,87%的高校毕业生找到了工作,或即将有工作。换句话来说,连政府都承认,至少有1/8的毕业生将永久处于失业状态。而那些找到工作的,也不总是能够实现专业对口。北京的蚁族有近1/3都在从事&私营企业的销售工作&。对于工程技术专业的人来说,往往就意味着为电脑批发商叫卖低端的电子产品。
Tangjialing used to be a quiet farming village of 3,000 or so, but in the past few years it has mushroomed to a population of 50,000 mostly underemployed young people, crammed into a trash-strewn warren of cramped alleys and subdivided rooms. Beijing alone has roughly a half-dozen similar ant colonies, and their potential for unrest could be even bigger than among factory workers, Zhou warns. College grads have far higher expectations than the migrant laborers who have fueled China&s growth for three decades. &Ants are educated. They speak foreign languages. They&re Internet-savvy. It&s that potential for trouble that has the government worried,& he says. &If they aren&t satisfied with their living conditions and want to start a movement, like the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, it becomes a huge problem.&
从前,唐家岭是个仅有3000人左右的平静的小农庄,近些年来,唐家岭已经迅速成长为一个有近5万的半就业年轻人的市郊小镇,狭窄的小巷里挤满了垃圾遍地的大杂院,以及被重分的小房间。仅在北京就有大约五、六个类似的蚁族居所,蚁族的不满情绪可能比工厂工人还多,周提醒了这一点。高校毕业生对自己未来的期望要比那些为国家发展贡献了30年的农民工高得多。&蚁族属于受过教育人群,他们会说外语,还是电脑专家,正是这种可能造成的麻烦令政府有所担忧,&他说,&如果他们对自己的生活条件不满,想发动一场运动,就像上世纪80年代末的事件,这就成了大问题。&
The ants don&t seem to be organizing in any big way so far. But they clearly have the necessary technical skills and a sense of common backgrounds and objectives. &It&s like I&ve joined an army,& says Wang Lei, a young University of Inner Mongolia graduate who has found steady work as a computer programmer after months of searching. &For the rest of my life, I&ll meet former Tangjialing inhabitants and have strong ties with them because of our shared experience.& Comments like this make China&s leaders nervous, not least because the ant tribes are so fluid and difficult to monitor. If they were somehow to make common cause with other restive rural-born Chinese, such as landless farmers or migrant workers, they&d be extremely hard to suppress.
双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&
双语阅读排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼拮据的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
拮据的英文:short of cash参考例句:Be financially crippled财政拮据Gary is hard up.加里手头拮据the sharecropper's hardscrabble life.佃农拮据的生活He's going to be a bit pushed for money.他手头将会有点拮据。The decline in sales embarrassed the company.销售业绩的下滑使公司拮据。be hard pressed for money缺少足够的钱, 手头拮据
a spare diet.拮据的生活;不充足的收获;节俭的饮食。 We felt the pinch after Father lost his job.父亲失业之后,我们感到手头拮据了。Financial embarrassment made her sell her house.财政拮据逼得她卖掉她自己的房子。She was a fairy godmother to her poorer friends.她经常接济那些手头拮据的朋友。:adj. 短的,矮的,低的;短暂的,短期的;短缺的;缩写的;简慢无礼的;暴躁的adv. 突然,唐突地;不足n. 短裤;短路;缺乏short cataloging简化编目 The trouble be that we be short of hand.困难是我们缺少人手。The horse stopped short at the fence.马跑到篱笆处突然停了下来。 Short skirts are out of fashion. 短裙不流行了。We are short of these types at present.现在我们短缺这些铅字。:n. 现金;资金,钱v. 将…兑现;支付现款adj. 现金的The cash ratio expresses the relationship of cash and cash equivalents to the current liabilities.现金比率表达了现金和现金等价物与流动负债之间的关系。cash in one's gambling chips.兑换支票;把筹码兑换成现金 The UN is facing a cash crunch. 联合国面临着经济收缩问题。cash surrender value退保现金值,退保金 Do you have enough cash?你的现金够吗?翻译推荐:
相关热点:(感动得我都射了)
(今天你减肥了吗)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 收入证明英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐