将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'动词不定式专题练习',
blogAbstract:'&
1. This company was the first ____ portable radios as well as cassette tape recorders in the world.
A. producing&& B. to produce&& C. having produced&& D. produced
2. The purpose of new technology is to make life easier, ____it more difficult.',
blogTag:'英语动词不定式练习题',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:8,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'快乐的金钥匙掌握在自己手上!',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}动词不定式的专项训练_百度知道
动词不定式的专项训练
我有更好的答案
This company was the first __IS__ portable radios as well as cassette tape recorders in the world.  A. producing B. to produce C. having produced D. produced  2. The purpose of new technology is to make life easier, ____it more difficult.  A .not making B. not make C .not to make D. nor to make  3. Helen had to shout ______above the sound of the music .  A .making herself hear B. to make herself hear  C. making herself heard D .to make herself heard  4. I don’t know whether you happen_______ ,but I am going to study in the U.S.A this September.  A .to be heard. B. to be bearing C .to hear D .to have heard  5. The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ______the film stars had left.  A .to tell B .to be told C .telling D .told  6. You were silly not _______your car.  A. to lock B. to have locked C. locking D. having locked  7. The teacher asked us ______so much noise.  A .don’t make B. not make C. not making D .not to make  8. An army spokesman stressed that all the soldiers had been ordered _____clear warnings before firing any shots.  A .to issue B. being issued C. to have issued D. to be issued  9. I’d rather have a room of my own, however small it is, than_______ a room with someone else.  A. to share B. to have shared C. share D. sharing  10. The bank is reported in the local newspaper_________ in broad daylight yesterday.  A. robbed B. to have been robbed  C. being robbed D. having been robbed  11. A number of paintings in the castle are believed ________in a fire.  A. being destroyed B. having been destroyed   C. to be destroyed D. to have been destroyed  12. The meeting _______ next week is sure to be a great success.  A. to take place B. to be taken place   C. to have taken place D. being taken place  13. As a result of my laziness, I failed ________ my work in time.  A. and finished B. to finish C. and finishing D. to finished  14. I am sorry ______ written you a letter at the time.  A. to have not B. to not have C. not to have D. not having  15. Will you lend him a magazine _________?  A. to be read B. for reading C. to read D. he read  16. He could do nothing but _______for the bus _________.  A. wait, to come B. come C. coming D. came  17 .It is a problem that doesn't need ________ right now.  A. to solve B. solving C. being solved D. to be solving  18. There’s a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means _______ trouble.  A. making B. to make C. to have made D. having made  19. I remember _______him _______the bike needed __________.  A. hearing, saying, to repair B. to hear, say, to repair  C. hearing, say, repairing D. to hear, saying, to be repaired  20. --- You should have thanked her before you left.  --- I meant _________, but when I was leaving I couldn’t find her anywhere.  A. to do B. to C. doing D. doing so  21. Robert is said to __________ abroad, but I don’t know what country he studied in.  A. to have studied B. to study B. to be studying D. to have been studying  22. I’m going to Xi’an next week. Have you anything __________ to your parents?  A. to take B. to be taken C. to be bought to D. to buy  23. When are they __________ in their plan?  A. hand B. handed C. to hand D. give  24. In such dry weather, the flowers will have to be watered if they _____________.  A. have survived B. are to survive C. would survived D. will survive  25. When we hurried to the station, there happened ________ no bus at that time.  A. to have B. to be C. having D. being  26. I lost my way in complete darkness and, _________ matters worse, it began to rain.  A. made B. having made C. making D. to make  27. At ________ time does the salesgirl get up late in the morning, though she is always too busy _________ a good rest.  A. no, to take B. no, taking C. any, to take D. one, taking  28. --Are you a student?  --No, but I used _________.  A. to be B. to was C. to do D. to be a  29. I stopped to listen, and my son seemed _________ himself _________ in the living room.  A. to enjoy, to shut B. to be enjoying, shutting   C. to be enjoying, shut D. to have enjoyed, having shut  30. With a lot of difficult problems _________, the newly-elected president is having a hard time.  A. settled B. settling C. to settle D. being settled  31. We’re leaving at six o’clock, and hope _________ most of the journey by lunch time.  A. to do B. to have done C. to make D. to have made  32. The study of the wild world may help to make the world easier _________.  A. understood B. to be understood C. to understand D. understand  33. Who will you get __________ the project for us?  A. design B. to design C. designed D. designing  34. It is said in Australia there is more land than the government know __________.  A. it what to do with B. what to do it with C. what to do with it D. to do what with it  35. We are not allowed __________ outdoors with some other children.  A. playing B. to be playing C. to play D. be playing  36. Allen had to call a taxi because the box was _________ to carry all the way home.  A. much too heavy B. too much heavy C. heavy too much D. too heavy much  37. She feels so strongly that each of us should have a role ____in making the earth a better place to live in.  A. to have played B. to play C. to be played D. to be playing  38. When I handed the report to John, he said that George was the person _________.  A. to send B. for sending it C. to send it to D. for sending it to  39. Do let your mother know all the truth, she appears _________ everything.  A. to tell B. to be told C. to be telling D. to have been told  40. There are five pairs ___________, but I’m at a loss which to buy.  A. to be chosen B. to choose from C. to choose D. for choosing  41. The problem is _________ difficult for us __________.  A. work out B. to be worked out   C. rather too, to work out D. quite too, to work it out  42. ---Where should I _________ my application?  ---The personnel office is the place __________.  A. to send it B. to send it to   C. for sending it D. to send it to  43. I’ve worked with children before, so I know what ___________ in my new job.  A. expected B. to expect C. expects D. to be expecting  44. I feel it is your husband who ___________ for the spoiled child.  A. is to blame B. is going to blame C. is to be blamed D. should blame  45. Can you imagine the questions I had __________ our teacher?  A. asked B. to ask C. asking D. ask  46. Who did you _________ the wall yesterday?  A. have painted B. have paint C. have to paint D. have painting  47. ---What’s the matter with John?  ---He didn’t pass the test but he still ___________.  A. hopes so B. hopes to C. hope it D. hope that  48. Much attention should be paid ____________ people’s living conditions.  A. in improving B. to improve C. improving D. to improving  49. ___________ that evening was due to his ill health.  A. He failed to come B. That he failed to coming   C. His failure to come D. His failure in coming  50. I would love _______ to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report.  A. to go B. to have gone C. going D. having gone  51. My family considers ________ a computer, which is considered ________ a great help in our work and study.  A. to be B. being C. being D. to be  52. With the plane _________ in ten minutes, all the passengers on board were asked to turn off their mobile phones.  A. taken off B. taking off C. to take off D. would take off  53. Thank you for all the trouble you’ve taken _________ me.  A. to help B. with to help C. in helping D. of helping  54. He is believed ________ the college exam, for he is now studying very hard now.  A. to pass B. to have passed C. pass D. that he can pass  55.--- Will you have anybody _________ the flowers?  ---- Yes, I’ll have the flowers _________.  A. plant, planted B. to plant, planted   C. to be planted D. to plant , plant  56. They are looking forward with hope________ from you soon.  A. to hearing B. of hearing C. hearing D. to hear  57. Busy translating a book, he couldn’t help _________ the article.  A. write B. writing C. wrote D. written  58. Zhou Lan doesn’t have to be made__________. She always studies very hard.  A. learn B. to learn C. learning D. learned  59. ________this cake, you’ll need 2 eggs, 175 g sugar, and 175 g flour.  A. Having made, B, Make C. To make D. Making  60. I feel it an honour _________ to speak here.  A. to be asked B. to ask C. having asked D. asked  1---10 BCDDB BDACB 11---20 DABCC ABBCB 21---30 ABCBB DAACC  31-40 BCBCC ABCDB 41—50CDBAB BBDCB 51—60 DCAAA AABCA
在英语中不定式最常用于质词to之后, 例如在 to walk, to cry, to eat, to fear.这种用法叫做to-infinitive。莎士比亚在著作哈姆雷特的独白时就大量采用了这类不定式动词。
To be or not to be ...
To sleep, perchance to dream ...
经常跟在to后形成不定式的动词包括:例如:
I arranged to stay the night. (我已安定好今晚留在这里。)
We intend to go skiing this weekend. (我们打算这个周末去滑雪。)
I swear to honour you. (我发誓为你增光。)
He sought to notify them of this new occurrence.
这些有宾词,然后加上有to的不定式的动词包括 (连同以上带有星号的动词): advise, allow, challenge, command, compel, condemn, enable, encourage, expect, forbid, force, help, induce, inspire, instruct, invite, oblige, order, permit, persuade, prefer, program, remind, teach, tell, train, urge, warn.有些动词之后加 for + 宾词 + to-然后不定式. 通常这些动词包含渴望的意思,不能单单在后面加上宾词和不定式 (though an infinitive alone may work). 这些动词包括 apply, arrange, ask, call, clamour, long, opt, plead, press, vote, wait, wish, yearn.例如:
I have arranged for the neighbour to water the plants. (“我已安排邻居浇水。”)
I pleaded for him to accompany me to the theatre. (“我请求他陪我到戏院去。”)
Infinitives in English exist in many aspects. Here is a table showing these different tenses for the verb to cook.
(to) be cooked
(to) be cooking
(to) have cooked
(to) have been cooked
完成进行式
(to) have been cooking
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 问题详情
We are not allowed _____ outdoors with some other children. [ ]A. playing B. to be playing C. to pla
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
We are not allowed _____ outdoors with some other children.[&&&&]A. playingB. to be playingC. to playD. be playing
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为
扫一扫-免费查看答案!
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
提示:请截图保存您的账号信息,以方便日后登录使用。
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:We are not allowed _____ outdoors with some other children.
- 雨露学习互助
We are not allowed _____ outdoors with some other children.
We are not allowed _____ outdoors with some other children.
A. playing B. to be playing C. to play D. be playing
悬赏5滴雨露
已收到1个回答
共回答了17个问题采纳率:82.4%
回答问题,请先
可能相似的问题
1年前1个回答
1年前1个回答
1年前4个回答
1年前1个回答
1年前1个回答
1年前4个回答