when i go online ,as the time goes by___

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
20、Every time when I go back to my hometown,I usually spend two days ____ of my relatives.A、going the rounds of B、rounding up C、making the rounds of D、rounding on 为什么选c
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你查的是中文么?它的英文解释是to go around from person or place to another,especially when looking for work or support for a political campaign,etc.你说有没有走访的意思?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Go the round of 是传播开来的意思
扫描下载二维码When I read books,time goes ----! A.quickly B.quickC.to quic
When I read books,time goes ----! A.quickly B.quickC.to quick D.to quickly 要答案与解析,谢谢
A副词修饰动词 go,意思是时间过的很快 再问: 为什么不能用D 再答: 没有D这样的用法,go to 后边要接个地点,表示去哪儿to 没有接副词的用法
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《When I read books,time goes ----! A.quickly B.quickC.to quic》相关的作业问题
答案确定对么,如果是buying的话,我觉得就是with some books he needed buying,.buying在这里表将来,和 some books he is going to buy是一样的,因为前面有with,所以后面要接名词性短语,所以用了ing形式可能有些牵强了 但如果真要解释我也只能这么解
Mary had a happy journey yesterday.And now she arrives home.It's sunny today.So Mary goes to garden to water flower.Then she comes back to her home,and begin to
In today's society, with the development of computer, daily management should be freed from miscellaneous affairs so as to enhance work efficiency (注:red tape 是
Dear Tom,can you come to my home and enjoy Chrismas party today evening?l bought a big cake for party.My mother had baked a big turkey and many snacks.My mother
My summer vacation was so boring.I just stayed at home and do my summer vacation homework.But sometimes I went to Xinghua Book Shop,at there,I learned a lot of
⑴aloudSpeak aloud please.⑵pronunciationHis pronunciation is poor.⑶differentlyHe treats these two books differently.⑷quicklyHe went back quickly to get the umbre
comescenter fast
I want to be a teacher There I think that sounds so fun! want I go home with kinds of
i will have a bright future 我会有个光明的未来distance is a major problem 距离是个大问题get on the bus quickly 快点上公共汽车i have to clean my room on the weekend 周末我得打扫房间it is there
To read more books (is ) helpful. He made faceTom asked me (to help) him with his English. My home is the closest to school bout his home is (farther ).Whose ha
我特别享受在这样安静的环境中读书.每当我读书时,总是感觉时间过得飞快! 再问: The best things in life are free的中文呢 再答: 在生活中最美好的事便是自由了!
My Best FriendWhen I look at the old photo,I can't help thinking of my best friend,Wang Ying.At the age of five,I made friends with her.She lived next door to m
我是二传手How to improve oral English:口语学习方法总汇 (1).We study spoken English so as to make oral communications, so this order of importance of oral English study shoul
正确答案是:Time goes quickly when I read books.我看书时,时间过得飞快She likes to spend time reading on weekends.她周末喜欢把时间花在看书上.You have to cross the park to get to Center Stree
fastadj.快的,迅速的,紧的,牢固的,放荡的 adv.快速地,紧紧地,放荡地,深深地 n.斋戒,禁食,系泊用具v.斋戒,禁食 quickadj.迅速的,快的,机敏的 adv.迅速地,快 n.本质,皮下(尤指指甲下)细嫩或敏感的肉 hardlyadv.几乎不,简直不,刚刚(按照意思,这个排除)possibleadj
解题思路: 做英语书面表达时,只要注意认真审题,分析体裁,确定时态;分析内容要点,列出一些基本词汇及词组;注意表达的条理性,用好连接词;为丰富文章的文采,可以多用一些复合句。最后,注意不要犯语法、句法以及搭配性错误。解题过程: Nowadays, with the development of the computer
closedbe sent B(hardly表示几乎不,有否定含义,因此反义疑问句后面才用can而不是can't)
应该选c,check sth.检查的对像check for sth...检查的目标 目的check sth表示检查某物 看它是好的还是坏了 什么的check for sth有查找某物的意思在里面 有时候check后面可以根上检查的对象,然后再加上for接查找的目的或目标look for意为“寻找”look up意为“向2012广东省语法填空专练及答案_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012广东省语法填空专练及答案
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩6页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢>>Question about Protylol
31.1k Members
Alright, so ever since I can remember, i've been getting stomach pains, sometime being so bad i'm doubled over in pain, gritting my teeth. I have diarrhea sometimes, but also constipation other times. I have an extremely hard time gaining weight, and my appetite has been getting lower and lower as time goes by. When I go into work, almost every time, someone tells me I look like crap. Im a 22 year old guy, but I weigh about 114 lbs. I sometimes feel nauseous after eating small things. I got a colonoscopy, followed by a gastroscopy, and both turned out clean. My gastroenterologist said it might be IBS. Is the quality of life for IBS sufferers supposed to be this terrible? My gastro gave me a prescription for Protylol, and said to take one when it gets bad. But my questions is, can I just take one during any stomach problem? What are the side effects? I'm working and going to school, so bad side effects are not good.I feel like i'm always at the doctor. Im so tired of this.
5 Responses
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!&&If the only testing you've had is the colonoscopy and gastroscopy, then you need more testing done.&&You need testing for celiac disease (blood test), and testing other things with a blood test, to start.
I've received numerous blood tests, which determined i'm hypothyroid.
Have you had the blood test for celiac disease?
I'm not 100% sure. I did get a blood test for my gastroenterologist, but I dont remember if he checked off anything about celiac
I would recommend calling your GI doctor and asking if this test was done.
31.1k Members
43.6k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.

我要回帖

更多关于 time goes by 的文章

随机推荐