拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用英语描写春夏秋冬要用英语写一篇春夏秋冬 不少于60个单词还要写出特点
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
In China,spring returns in March .The weather is getting warm.Many trees and flowers came back to life .It is a wonderful season .Summer begins in June.It is very hot.It often rains and sometimes it rains heavily .Fall comes after summer .It is the harvest season,and the farmers are busy harvesting .It's cool and leaves fall from trees .The cold waether is coming.Winter lasts from December to Ferbruary .It's a very cold season.We all wear warm clothes .The wind blows strongly ,and sometimes it snows.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 春夏秋冬的英文怎么写 春
春夏秋冬的英文怎么写 春夏秋冬的英文解析
  春生、夏长、秋收、冬藏,四季形成了我们一年丰富的生活,少了其中一个这一年都变的不完美,那么春夏秋冬的英文怎么写,今天就来和大家一起看看。
  春夏秋冬的英文:
  一、spring 春
  spring[英][spr??][美][spr??]
  n.春季;泉水,小溪;弹簧,弹性;跳跃;
  vi.跳,跃;突然发出或出现;发源;劈开,裂开;
  vt.突然跳出;跳过;使开裂;
  adj.春天的;弹簧的,有弹性的;
  spring例句
  1.So let's step back to spring of 1999.
  首先,让我们把时钟拨回到1999年春天。
  2.The trials dragged on through the spring of 2006.
  审判拖延到了2006年的春季。
  3.The arab spring is an athema to them.
  阿拉伯之春是他们的诅咒。
  4.Is the arab spring a 1989 moment?
  阿拉伯之春是又一个1989吗?
  二、summer 夏
  Summer:英音:['s?m?]美音:['s?m?]
  summer 名词
  n.1. 夏天[U][C]
  2. 岁[P1]
  3. 壮年;全盛期[the S]
  summer例句:
  1、I escaped the heatwave in London earlier this summer and flew to Cork
  今年初夏我逃离了伦敦的炎热,飞往科克去避暑。
  2、It was a perfect summer's day.
  那是一个美好的夏日。
  3、He used to spend childhood summers with his grandparents.
  他小时候夏天都是和爷爷奶奶一起度过的。
  4、I enjoyed an agreeable holiday this summer.
  今年夏天我度过了一个愉快的假期。当前位置: &
春夏秋冬的英文
英文翻译pring, summer, fall, winter... and spring&&&&bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo... &&&&&&winter, spring, summer or fall... &&&&&&bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo... &&&&&&boc seasons” fortune management product... &&&&&&pring, summer, fall, winter... and spring... &&&&&&you are the seasons of my life... &&&&&&no mattter how many the year passed... &&&&&& natsuaki... &&&&&&akifuyu... &&&&&&estivoautumnal... &&&&&&aestivo- es estivo-autumnal malaria feve ...... &&&&&&estivo-autumnal choleia... &&&&&&aestivc-autumnal malaria... &&&&&&summer-autumn fever... &&&&&&deep needling in autumn and winter... &&&&&&thickwear... &&&&&&c.transition ▲d.transfer full to winter... &&&&&&dormant cuttings... &&&&&&keria&rupert... &&&&&&autumn and winter nourish yin... &&&&&&the time when autumn turns into winter... &&&&&&shallow needling in spring and summer... &&&&&&thinwear... &&&&&&spring and summer nourish yang... &&&&&&mercedes-benz fashion week... &&&&&&agatha ruiz de la prada... &&
例句与用法First show : 430 space shuttle favorite colors : blue , white , and brown最喜欢的季节:春夏秋冬Frequency : one issue per quarter spring , summer , fall , and winter频率四个月一期春夏秋冬四期Now the shit can rest , yo tell him to leave me the fuck alone爱情是我心内的影春夏秋冬伴我四界看They are spring , summer , fall , and winter它们是春夏秋冬。 Indoor swimming pool is always warm for you in four seasons碧波荡漾的室内游泳池,春夏秋冬尽情戏耍。 First show : 430 space shuttle最喜欢的季节春夏秋冬Written by charlie cheng生命一切本成空-春夏秋冬And i ' ll be there . . . yes i will . . . you ' ve got a friend不管春夏秋冬,你只要呼唤,我就一定会回来,因为. .你是我的好朋友In many parts of the world , there are four seasons : spring , summer , fall and winter世界上的许多地方,一年有四季:春夏秋冬。 It is named the " fairyland on earth " for the diversity of sceneries in the four seasons这里春夏秋冬四季景色各异,无愧“人间仙境”之美誉。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
其他语种:しゅんかしゅうとう1春 夏秋 冬【名】四季;一年
相邻词汇热门词汇
春夏秋冬的英文翻译,春夏秋冬英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译春夏秋冬,春夏秋冬的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved春夏秋冬用英语怎么说_百度知道
春夏秋冬用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
春spring 夏summer秋autumn冬winter春夏秋冬for all year long (“一年四季”之意)
春 夏 秋 冬——Spring
Winter在美语里常用Fall代之秋天,英语里则常用Autumn,其他词没有变化。
本回答被网友采纳
spring,summer,autumn,winter
summer autumn winter
春spring夏summer秋autumn冬winter四季four seasons
自己翻书!
3条折叠回答
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容