recent用什么初中英语时态填空题?这里填什么?

李梅是个好学生.她上学从不迟到.但今天上午第一节课她竟然迟到了将近30分钟.她去哪里了?原来.她是为做-件好事而迟到的.她做了什么好事呢?请你展开想象.以第一人称用一般过去时态把下面李梅的日记补充完整.(约60词左右.已给出的开头部分不计入总词数.)June 15th, Thursday SunnyToday is Thursday. It’s a 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
李梅是个好学生,她上学从不迟到。但今天上午第一节课她竟然迟到了将近30分钟。她去哪里了?原来,她是为做—件好事而迟到的。她做了什么好事呢?请你展开想象,以第一人称用一般过去时态把下面李梅的日记补充完整。(约60词左右,已给出的开头部分不计入总词数。)June 15th, Thursday &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&SunnyToday is Thursday. It’s a fine day. I walked to school as usual. On my way to school
One Possible Version: March 15th, Thursday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& SunnyToday is Thursday. It’s a fine day. I walked to school as usual. On my way to school I saw a little girl crying at the bus stop, because she couldn’t find her mother. What should I do? I took the little girl to the police station. With a kind policeman’s help, the little girl found her mother. But I was late for school. I told the thing to Miss Wu. She said, “You are a kind girl.” How happy I was today! 略
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Do you know the pretty girl? Her name is Tian Wei. She was born on April 5, 1986. She was from Beijing. She had two big eyes and short hair. She was good at Chinese. And she loved writing.She was unlucky. When she was in Grade 8, she was seriously ill. Her doctor said she would lose her life anytime. But she wasn't afraid of death. She kept on studying and writing. She died on August 13, 2007. She smiled till the end of her life.Tian Wei had a great dream. She hoped that people could read her book in the bookshops. In March, 2009, her only book Hua Tian Ban Mu came out. it had more than 5(X) thousand words. In her book she said, " I'm always aching (疼痛). if possible, I'll let my right eye weep (哭泣) but the other one smile." 小题1:What did Tian Wei do well in? _____________________________.小题2:Did she love writing? ______________________________小题3:What happened to Tian Wei when she was in Grade 8? _______________________________小题4:When did the book Hua Tian Ban Mu come out? ________________________________小题5:How many words did the book Hua Tian Ban Mu have? _________________________________
题型:写作题
小动物非常可爱,很多人家里都养着自己的宠物,你家养吗?请你写一篇有关家里宠物的小短文,说说它的趣事。如果没养,那就写写你喜欢的一种动物。(字数要求70左右)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
How can we help the people who are not as l___小题1:____ as us? There are lots of things we can do.A snowstorm hit much of south china one January. And the disaster caused a great l____小题2:____. Many houses were destroyed and thousands of people became h__小题3:____. The government did a lot for them. And so did many charities. Millions of people, both young and o___小题4:___, donated money and clothes to charities.In fact, we can also do lots of things in our everyday l___小题5:_____. For example, we can help a b___小题6:____ people cross the road. It won’t cost anything. I have a cousin she often helps the d___小题7:__ children to dance to gestures (手势). Both the children and she h__小题8:____ enjoy it. I think she is doing a great j__小题9:_____. She says she gets a lot from others, and she can pay back by helping those who need help. She is right. Everybody can do something for others. And if you feel you’re needed b___小题10:____ others, you will feel happy.
根据所给的单词和标点符号,在答题卷标有题号的横线上,连词成句,使句子通顺,意思完整。小题1:so& everything& happen& to& seemed& fast.小题2:need& else& to& do& I& what& do& ?小题3:help& it& job& to& my& others& is.小题4:teachers& is& of& she& favourite& one& my.小题5:keeping& people& pets& many& like
题型:写作题
假设你叫玲玲,你的美国朋友David想了解一下中国的传统节日。请给他写一封信,介绍一下中国人是如何庆祝中秋节的。(80词左右)Dear David,How are you? ____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&___________________________________________________________________&&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&&____________________________________________________________________&&&&Best wishes to you!Yours, Lingling
题型:单选题
______ is one of the greatest scientists, who won the Nobel Prize for physics.A.Yuan LongpingB.BishengC.Yang ZhenningD.Zheng He
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。In the past twenty years, riding bicycles has become more and more popular among people of all ages. 83 Bicycles have long played an important part in the liyes of American young people. But today an even greater number of adults cycle along roadsides and bicycle paths. These new riders are often trying to become fit or lose weight. They have found that bicycling is a pleasant way to stay healthyThis is certainly good for health. But it has also brought some problems. With all these added people on the road, bicycle safety has become a matter of real importance.Bicycle safety is mostly a matter of common sense. People should ride only on bicycle paths where they will not be badly hurt. There are also a number of rules that riders should follow, especially when riding on streets or highways. Bicyclists should never ride against the traffic,nor should they carry other people on their bicycles. They are also supposed to ride in single line on busy streets and to "walk bicycles across the busy intersections (交叉路口) . 84By following these rules, bicycle riders will not only stay healthy but also be safe.In one recent year, the National Safety Council reported that 34 thousand bicycle riders were hurt in highway accidents. In that same year, another six hundred riders were killed. Since the introduction of crash helmets (头盔) in 1980, the number of injuries (伤者) and deaths from bicycling accidents had gone down. Today, more and more riders realize the dangers of bicycling. They are wearing helmets and paying closer attention to cycling rules.根据短文内容回答下列问题。小题1:How many rules should the riders follow? Give one example._______________________________________________________________小题2: According to the National Safety Council’s report, what’s the total number of injuries and deaths in one recent year?________________________________________________________________B. 将短文中划线部分译成汉语。小题3:_______________________________________________________________小题4:________________________________________________________________C. 请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题。小题5:________________________________________
题型:单选题
选出大小写不正确的那一项。A.Good night.B.i am Jim.C.She’s Mary.D.It’s a book.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号个回答天前当你知道你会想要所有构建的项目列表。或者当你想强制你传递的参数选择zip()。天前zip一次计算所有列表,izip仅在请求时计算元素。一个重要的区别是'zip'返回一个实际列表,'izip'返回一个'izip对象':&&& l1 = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
&&& l2 = [2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]
&&& z = zip(l1, l2)
&&& iz = izip(l1, l2)
&&& isinstance(zip(l1, l2), list)
&&& isinstance(izip(l1, l2), list)
&&& z[::2] #Get odd places
[(1, 2), (3, 4), (5, 6)]
&&& iz[::2] #Same with izip
Traceback (most recent call last):
File &&stdin&&, line 1, in &module&
TypeError: 'itertools.izip' object is unsubscriptable
所以,如果你需要一个列表,只需使用'zip'。除此之外,'izip'可以用于节省内存或周期。例如,下面的代码可能会在几个周期后退出,因此不需要计算组合列表的所有项目:lst_a = ... #list with very large number of items
lst_b = ... #list with very large number of items
#At each cycle, the next couple is provided
for a, b in izip(lst_a, lst_b):
if a == b:
但是,如果你有小列表,可能zip会更快。金属钯价格非常昂贵,特别是近年来资源类产品价格大幅上升,使得生产成本大幅上升,其使用也增加了贵重资源损耗,同时,金属钯是重金属,生产过程中不可避免地会产生环境污染。因此,在非金属化学镀工艺中,研究其他方法取代金属钯作为催化层具有很重要的实际应用意义。的翻译:Palladium prices are very expensive, especially in recent years significant increase in prices of resource products, makes significant increase in cost of production, its use has also increased the loss of valuable resources, while Palladium is heavy metal, and inevitably produce environmental pollu 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
金属钯价格非常昂贵,特别是近年来资源类产品价格大幅上升,使得生产成本大幅上升,其使用也增加了贵重资源损耗,同时,金属钯是重金属,生产过程中不可避免地会产生环境污染。因此,在非金属化学镀工艺中,研究其他方法取代金属钯作为催化层具有很重要的实际应用意义。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Palladium prices are very expensive, especially in recent years significant increase in prices of resource products, makes significant increase in cost of production, its use has also increased the loss of valuable resources, while Palladium is heavy metal, and inevitably produce environmental pollu
The metal arrowhead price is extremely expensive, specially in recent years the resources class product price large rise, caused the production cost large rise, its use also increased the precious resources to lose, simultaneously, the metal arrowhead was the heavy metal, in the production process c
正在翻译,请等待...
Palladium prices are very expensive, especially in recent years significant increase in prices of resource products, makes significant increase in cost of production, its use has also increased the loss of valuable resources, while Palladium is heavy metal, and inevitably produce environmental pollu相关词典网站:(使徒暴走)
(Christinacpu)
(Zeng yanzi)
(Jennifer Wong)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 in recent years 时态 的文章

随机推荐