in our school rules作文英语作文加翻译

403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden一件有意义的事,英语作文,要带有翻译(初三水平,60词左右)
一件有意义的事,英语作文,要带有翻译(初三水平,60词左右)
I have a lot of things to do in my free time.Usually I take exercise after school.I like basketball and volleyball very much.Sports help me to keep healthy and study better.I often watch TV or do some reading in the evening.Sometimes I listen to music for a while.I find it a good way to relax myself.Of course,I help my parents with the housework at the weekends.I clean the house,wash clothes and learn cooking.Sometimes I go on a field trip with my friends.We always have a good time!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《一件有意义的事,英语作文,要带有翻译(初三水平,60词左右)》相关的作业问题
my hobbyDifferent people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.     I used to r
Li Hua is my best friend. She is slim and beautiful with a pair of glasses. She is friendly and generous. She is good at English and I am good at maths so we of
My hobby is playing football. It is very interesting. Many people like to play it. It can make me healthy and strong. I often play it after class in my school.
 It is generally believed that there is a good supply of fresh water.But to our disappointment,the fact is just the opposite.  As we can see,the world populatio
My biggest problem 我最大的问题I like school very much.And I have many subjects to learn in school.I am doing rather in most of these subjects.Maths is my favourite,w
On my third day of the summer holiday,my classmates and I spent some happy days on the village.During that day,we did morning exercises and then had breakfast t
The students are discussing how to do a meaningful thing/event .
一件有意义的事 星期天的上午,阳光灿烂,天上飘着几朵雪白的云.太阳公公笑眯眯地,好像在向小朋友们招手. 这天,妈妈要做很多家务事,我一看,只见妈妈正在擦桌子,额头上流着像珍珠那晶莹似的汗珠.看见妈妈那样累,我走过去,说:“我来帮您做吧!”妈妈答应了. 我走到洗槽,学着妈妈那样子.首先往盆里倒些水,放一些洗衣粉,把衣服放
一件有意义的事在我身边发生过许多有意义的事,大部分都慢慢地忘记了,但有一件事却一直记在我的脑海里. 那是去年暑假的一天中午,吃完饭,妈妈去睡觉了,我坐在客厅里看书,忽然听到窗外有鸟的叫声,跑到窗前一看,我看到一只刚出生不久的小麻雀,停在我家的窗台上,它的羽毛还未丰满,小嘴巴黄黄的,明亮的小眼睛一眨一眨的,可爱极了!我轻
每当想到这件事,我就觉得既好笑又后悔,因这件事,我成为家里人茶余饭话笑谈里的“主角”!事情经过是这样的,一天放学后,我照例把家门的钥匙放在书包的小袋里,此时我却发现这个小袋破了一个洞,就干脆系上了一根绳子,然后挂在脖子上,一切OK!我便连蹦带跳地回家,一路上,钥匙甩呀甩呀,我一不留神就把钥匙甩到了后背去了.回到了家,我
1.一件有意义的事 暑假里的一天,我和我的好朋友相约,兴致勃勃地来到图书馆,在少儿借阅室做了一回“小小图书管理员”.一到少儿借阅室,和蔼可亲的阿姨就热情地接待了我们.她先让我们逐一作了登记,然后给我们别上了印有“少年儿童图书馆馆员证”的胸牌,我摸着粉红色的胸牌,特别自豪,有一种成为大人的感觉.接着阿姨告诉了我们注意事项
My Summer VacationI have an interesting thing in my Summer Vacation,My Family get a ticket to Singapore.I was very Excited,the ticket was of my father‘s colleag
一件有意义的事日星期日,我国四川汶川遭受特大8级地震,导致哪里人们家破人亡,流离失所,无家可归,甚至有许多群众还压在坍塌的废墟下,至今尚未被解救.你看,那电视上那一幅幅悲惨的画面,那一双双无助的眼睛,真是催人泪下,惨不忍睹他们多么渴望往日宁静的生活,可是这一切已经成为过去了.地震无情,人有情.灾情就是
范文 有意义的一件事作者: 白松 发布时间: 来源:作文网 点击: 335 次 发表评论 “上课了!上课!”老师喊着.老师说:“同学们,今天我们搞一个室内活动,叫“纸条里的乐趣多”.”同学们听了非常激动,我更是激动万分,因为我最喜欢做室内活动了.老师说活动规则了:首先撕一些纸条,然后在纸条上写出让做
A Letter to a Friend Dear Zhang Wei I’m glad to know that you are coming to my city during the summer vacation. However I’m afraid there’s some bad news. I’m pl
关于回忆的初中英语作文,去年暑假,我去学游泳,那是很难忘也很有趣的一件事.我和爸爸去游泳池,他叫我怎么游.起初,我害怕潜入水里.  Last summer holiday,I learned to swim.It was very unforgettable and interesting.I went to the
An interesting Sunday in my winter holiday!Yesterday is Sunday,I went to the park to find someting interesting to amuse the eye .But the winter was not very goo
参考作文:My living Habbits I have some habbits, some are good, but some are bad. I like reading very much. From reading science books, I get a lot of knowledge. Fro
I think Internet has advantage and disadvantage.Advantage of Internet is that you can do anything that you want on Internet when it was connected to independent英语作文8篇(范文加翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文8篇(范文加翻译)
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关于我的家乡英语作文带翻译
关于我的家乡英语作文带翻译
【www.ruiwen.com - 中考英语作文】
  【参考范文】
  I was born in a small village with a hill behind it and many big areas of feilds in front. Most of the villagers live in tall buildings like the people in cities.In their home, they have telephones,TV sets,washing machines and so on.They can also use drinking water supplied by the water company in the village,but it costs them a little money every year.If they plant crops, the goverment will give them some money as encouragement.The more land they farm, the more money they will get.All around the year, they work on their farm land for only four or five months.In the rest time,they often work in the cities nearby for money.They needn&t worry about anything for living, such as food or clothes.
  There is a tall teaching building with a computer room, a reading room, a meeting room,a lab and sixteen class-rooms in our school.Around it are big trees and behind the building is a wide playground for us to do sports on.All the teachers work carefully and teach us very well.
  What is more,when we are ill or want to do some shopping and so on, everything is OK without leaving the village.
  But in the past, it is said there were few people living in two houses made of wood,grass and mud.That is why it is still called Two Houses today.It is not hard to imagine what their life was like.
  Now I feel that I am proud of my hometown.As a student,I must study hard to get more knowledge so that I can build my village better when I grow up.
  【参考译文】
  我出生在一个小村庄有它背后的山和许多大的行业领域。大多数村民住在高楼大厦像在城市里的人。在家里,他们有电话、电视机、洗衣机等等。他们还可以使用饮用水由自来水公司提供在村里,但每年花费他们一点钱。如果他们种庄稼,政府会给他们一些钱作为鼓励。他们农场的土地越多,他们将会得到更多的钱。周围,他们工作在他们的农场土地上只有四、五个月。在休息时间,他们经常在附近的城市工作。他们不必担心任何生活,如食物或衣服。
  有高大的教学楼计算机室、阅览室、会议室、实验室、十六个我们学校的教室。周围建筑背后的大树,对我们是一个宽阔的操场上做运动。所有的老师工作认真,教我们很好。
  更重要的是,当我们生病或想要做一些购物等等,一切正常,没有离开村庄。
  但在过去,据说有几个人住在两座房子由木头、草和泥。这就是为什么今天仍然被称为两座房子。不难想象他们的生活是什么样子。
  现在我觉得我为我的家乡感到骄傲。作为一名学生,我必须努力学习获得更多的知识,这样我能更好地建立我的村庄,当我长大。
本文来源:
瑞文网 ruiwen.com 版权所有英语作文 我的班级要有中文翻译,尽量长一点
英语作文 我的班级要有中文翻译,尽量长一点
my classmy class is like a big family.i love it very much.in the big family has my favourite teachers and my lovely classmates.the fllowing is something aboout my class.in the class time,we all listen to the teachers carefully,after class ,we play together.sometimes the teachers will take part in our activities.in our part time ,we will do something meaningful,such as listen to the music,drawing pictures,makeing some cards and so on.after school ,we often go home together if we have the same way to go .so ,i think our class is not only a class ,but a big family.this is my class,a big family,i love it forever.我的班级我的班级就像是一个大家庭,我非常喜欢它,在这个大家庭里有我最喜欢的老师,有可爱的同学们,下面是一些关于我们班的事情.在上课时间,所有的同学都会认真听讲,下课后,我们一起玩耍,有时,我们的老师也会加入我们的活动.在我们的业余时间,我们会做一些很有意义的事,比如听音乐,画画,做卡片还有很多.放学后,我们同路的同学通常都会一起回去,所以,我认为我们的班级不仅仅是一个班级,而是一个大家庭.这就是我的班级,一个大家庭,我永远都爱它.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语作文 我的班级要有中文翻译,尽量长一点》相关的作业问题
Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring.It began in the last day of the lunar year,end in the 15th day of lunar New Year,
My Holiday I like my holiday very much.Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.I can watch cartoon every day.I needn't go to school .Sometimes I
暑假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下.夏天的乡下非常漂亮,我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情.我习惯一大清早起床,呼吸新鲜空气,聆听鸟儿欢唱,欣赏绿树红花和门前的小河.我还喜欢跟伙伴们一起钓鱼.夜幕降临时,我就坐在树下,听奶奶讲动听的故事.我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事.每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍.
第16届亚运会将于日至27日在中国广州进行,广州是中国第二个取得亚运会主办权的城市.北京曾于1990年举办第11届亚运会.广州亚运会将设41项比赛项目,是亚运会历史上比赛项目最多的一届.广州还将在亚运会后举办第十届残疾人亚运会.2004年3月共有四座城市申办亚运会:广州、吉隆坡、汉城(首尔)、安曼;
Smoking is harmful to the smoker's heathy.Smoke may result in a dark teeth and may cause bronchitis and lung deases.When the smokes spead into the air,it will m
这是我老师介绍的一篇英语范文:My Neighborhood(我的社区)My neighborhood is located in the north part of the city.(我的社区在这座城市的北部.)The transportation is convenient as it's only a few
January 13 2011 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.
There has been a lot of significant changes in my hometown in recent years.On the one hand,industry gave its way to tourism.There used to be many factories that
My motherlandThe Chinese nation is a history of ethnic culture,create brilliant.In the han period,our country has such civilizations,is the world's most powerfu
there are four members in my warm family,my father,my mother my grandmother,and I.My father is tall and thin.He has big eyes.His hair is straight.He likes to wa
Hello!I wonder if everyone is aware of the "energy saving" and "low carbon" two words mean?I took it for granted."Energy saving" is to save energy?" Low carbon
什么翻译翻译你那句话吗?the Composition of english is my Neighbour 不晓得of 用的对不对哈
My favorite day is Sunday.Because I'm mountain climbing about my friend this morning.i'm visit my visit my grandparents this afternoon.Then I'm go home and read
My dream school理想的学校,即一所好学校,总的评判标准是其在育人方面的贡献程度.而要有高质量的教育教学水平,我认为有以下方面.首先,在器物层面上,我认为一所好学校不一定要有现代的高楼大厦,简朴、富有文化底蕴的建筑物或许更有利于教育教学.但是,良好的绿化环境和干净整洁的面貌必不可少.其次,在制度层面,学校要
Motherly and Fatherly LoveMotherly love by its very nature is unconditional.Mother loves the newborn infant because it is her child,not because the child has fu
各位老师,你们好!我是一个爱体育、爱音乐、更爱播音主持的阳光女生,希望我这棵阳光下的蓓蕾能在传媒的土壤中尽情开放,在电波的摇篮里茁壮成长. 请记住我——来自?的?号考生:? 我曾为时光匆匆流逝而遗憾,曾为生命如此短暂而感伤,曾为花草树木的调残而惆怅,曾为生活的坚信而彷徨,当情海思绪积压我心头的时候,我想寻找一叶扁舟,在
您好:1Six men have been trapped in a mine for seventeen hours. If they are not brought to the surface soon they may lose their lives. However, rescue operations a
I had a long holiday for National Day .I was very happy,because I could do anything I want.During those days.I enjoyed myself.At first,I went to the zoo to see
  It's important for us to be healthy all our life. We can't study or work well without healthy body.  There're many ways to keep healthy. First of all, we shou

我要回帖

更多关于 in our school 的文章

随机推荐