Many people prefer living in thestatus in countryy

Living in the city or country-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
Living in the city or country
来源:互联网
贡献&责任编辑:李志 &
Living in the city or countryA: Oh, so noisy! I can’t concentrate on doing my reading. There are too many cars and buses in the big city and they make too much noise. Also too many cars will affect traffic, leading to more traffic accidents. So I don’t like to live in the big city. B: Since I grew up in the country, I really like the life in my hometown. Now I go to university in Guangzhou. Though Guangzhou is a big city, I think I can't adjust myself to the environment. I miss my hometown very much. I want to go back to my home as fast as possible. I don't like this big city.
C: Oh. What you said surprise me. And here is a survey about living in the city or country. A majority of people maintain that living in big cities is superior to living in the country while some people think country life has attractions of its own. D, which do you prefer to, city life or country life?D: I prefer to living in the city. Living in big cities has many advantages. First, there are more chances of employment. There is a greater range of jobs and the pay is usually higher. That is why many people flock to big cities from rural areas in order to make money. Second, there are many schools and universities, which enables people to have more opportunities of receiving better education. C: Yes, and people have more chances to achieve success in their career due to favorable working conditions. Furthermore public facilities such as theaters, concerts, movies, entertaining places and so on can help people fully enjoy themselves in their spare time. Besides, medical service is convenient.A: Err, as for me, I like the country life better. The city, is a place, visit for a few hours to go shopping, to see special exhibitions. But it is not a place to live in. There are many disadvantages to living in a city. I don’t like the lifestyle in the city and sometime I found it difficult to breath. People always seem to be in a rush and they can enjoy the life because their time is filled with work, study or something else like that.B: I do agree with you. And there are so many advantages to live in the country. It is quiet and healthier. There is less traffic on the roads and the air is fresher. Instead of buying things from supermarkets, in the country we can always buy fresh foods from farms or villages. The friendly people, the clean atmosphere, the closeness to nature and the gentle pace of living are forever attract me.C: But in a big city, there are so many schools, colleges, universities and institutions of all kinds where I can get good education, oh,
maybe my children . Then there are so many libraries where I can gain more and more knowledge. You know I like reading. And it’s convenient for me to borrow books from libraries. D: Yes. There are so many hospitals in a big city where I can get quick medical aid of all kinds. Then there are so many museums, exhibitions and magic and other shows where I can get recreation as well as an opportunity to enhance one’s knowledge. In a word, a big city has many convenient facilities, which attract me very much.A: Though the life in the city is convenient, I still like the country life because I like to close to nature. If I live in the country, I will enjoy a quiet and gentle peace of life, which is extremely favorable for my health. Oh, working in fields is much better than doing physical exercise. In addition, I can talk to my neighbors because most villagers are familiar with each other.
B: Yes, in the country, pollution is scarce. When I buy some food in local I just know for sure that its quality is farm-fresh. I also have chances to do lots of outdoor activities. I can lie in the grass and gaze upwards into the infinite beyond and see shining stars at night. No worries of hazardous smoke and awful fume, open fields and trees are seen everywhere. Also, I can far away from the noises in big cities. the city, there are a lot of interesting things to do and many place to go. I can spare my leisure-time in many interesting places, for example, go to the restaurant to have a big meal or go to parks to take a walk. I think it’s very comfortable to live in this way. D: Ok, different people have different opinions. Wherever we live, only if we learn to cherish what we have can we live a happy life. 以下内容为系统自动转化的文字版,可能排版等有问题,仅供您参考:Living in the city or country A: Oh, so noisy! I can’t concentrate on doing my reading. There are too many cars and buses in the big city and they make too much noise. Also too many cars will affect traffic, leading to more traffic accidents. So I don’t like to live in the big city. B: Since I grew up in the country, I really like the life in my hometown. Now I go to university in Guangzhou. Though Guangzhou is a big city, I think I can't adjust myself to the environment. I miss my hometown very much. I want to go back to my home as fast as possible. I don't like this big city. C: Oh. What you said surprise me. And here is a survey about living in the city or country. A majority of people maintain that living in big cities is superior to living in the country while some people think country life has attractions of its own. D, which do you prefer to, city life or country life? D: I prefer to living in the city. Living in big cities has many advantages. First, there are more chances of employment. There is a greater range of jobs and the pay is usually higher. That is why many people flock to big cities from rural areas in order to make money. Second, there are many schools and universities, which enables people to have more opportunities of receiving better education. C: Yes, and people have more chances to achieve success in their career due to favorable working conditions. Furthermore public facilities such as theaters, concerts, movies, entertaining places and so on can help people fully enjoy themselves in their spare time. Besides, medical service is convenient. A: Err, as for me, I like the country life better. The city, is a place, visit for a few hours to go shopping, to see special exhibitions. But it is not a place to live in. There are many disadvantages to living in a city. I don’t like the lifestyle in the city and sometime I found it difficult to breath. People always seem to be in a rush and they can enjoy the life because their time is filled with work, study or something else like that. B: I do agree with you. And there are so many advantages to live in the country. It is quiet and healthier. There is less traffic on the roads and the air is fresher. Instead of buying things from supermarkets, in the country we can always buy fresh foods from farms or villages. The friendly people, the clean atmosphere, the closeness to nature and the gentle pace of living are forever attract me. C: But in a big city, there are so many schools, colleges, universities and institutions of all kinds where I can get good education, oh, maybe my children . Then there are so many libraries where I can gain more and more knowledge. You know I like reading. And it’s convenient for me to borrow books from libraries. D: Yes. There are so many hospitals in a big city where I can get quick medical aid of all kinds. Then there are so many museums, exhibitions and magic and other shows where I can get recreation as well as an opportunity to enhance one’s knowledge. In a word, a big city has many convenient facilities, which attract me very much. A: Though the life in the city is convenient, I still like the country life because I like to close to nature. If I live in the country, I will enjoy a quiet and gentle peace of life, which is extremely favorable for my health. Oh, working in fields is much better than doing physical exercise. In addition, I can talk to my neighbors because most villagers are familiar with each other. B: Yes, in the country, pollution is scarce. When I buy some food in local I just know for sure that its quality is farm-fresh. I also have chances to do lots of outdoor activities. I can lie in the grass and gaze upwards into the infinite beyond and see shining stars at night. No worries of hazardous smoke and awful fume, open fields and trees are seen everywhere. Also, I can far away from the noises in big cities. C: In the city, there are a lot of interesting things to do and many place to go. I can spare my leisure-time in many interesting places, for example, go to the restaurant to have a big meal or go to parks to take a walk. I think it’s very comfortable to live in this way. D: Ok, different people have different opinions. Wherever we live, only if we learn to cherish what we have can we live a happy life.
与《》相关:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved(Sponsored Ads)
Read by 38,403 people
Few Americans would believe that the government has the technological capability and wherewithal to monitor, track, log, and analyze the everyday activities of American citizens. The idea that the National Security Agency, an organization responsible the collection and analysis of foreign communications and foreign signals intelligenc, would operate on US soil to turn the surveillance apparatus on the people they are tasked with protecting has up until now been reserved for conspiracy theorists and Hollywood movies.
It turns out that it’s not a conspiracy, and not only does the NSA operate within the borders of the United States, they are assembling detailed dossiers on every single one of us.
William Binney, an NSA whistleblower who recently resigned his post at the NSA over its illegal domestic surveillance programs, notes that the agency is engaged in implementing a total surveillance net over America with the help of private businesses like internet and telecom companies – and their target is YOU.
Domestically, they’re pulling together all the data about virtually every U.S. citizen in the country and assembling that information, building communities that you have relationships with, and what what you’re doing.
So the government is accumulating that kind of information about every individual person and it’s a very dangerous process.
…from one company alone… they were sending, according to my estimate… I reckon there were between 10 and 12 [companies] that were participating… that one company was providing 320 million average logs per day since 2001.
As we’ve noted previously . The NSA’s technological capabilities far surpass anything that has ever existed. Not only is the NSA now of monitoring and logging multiple yottabytes (1 Trillion Terabytes of information) of data like emails, cell phone communications, text messages, shopping records and social network interactions, there are over fifty fusion centers across the United States where data is processed on a local or regional level:
All of this information will eventually be fused into one large database. In fact, . What goes on in these centers is kept strictly confidential, and there doesn’t seem to be any agency in charge of them, but we know they exist, and we know that their purpose is to acquire, aggregate and act on whatever information they have available to them. These are fairly new, appearing just over the last several years. But be assured that as processing power and software technology improves, so too will the surveillance capabilities of fusion like facilities, whether they belong to government, private industry or criminal industry.
Of course the
designed to monitor US-based communications and activity, but we already know from past experience that government denying something exists doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not real.
They are watching everything we do. For what reason? We can’t say for certain, but history tells us any time government(s) start making lists and collecting data it often turns into a mechanism of intimidation, control and a culling of those who are perceived to be acting against the state.
Our Republic is on very dangerous ground.
Hat tip Satori
: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.
Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Read by 38,403 people
Date: July 19th, 2012
Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.
Web Design and Content Copyright 2007 - 2015
- When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You - All Rights Reserved
Our Supercharged Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 Octo-Core Dual Servers are
Dedicated IP Address:
The content on this site is provided as general information only. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author(s). The author may or may not have a financial interest in any company or advertiser referenced. Any action taken as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately the responsibility of the reader.
SHTFplan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.2015年2月份雅思口语权威预测(考官版)
&&&&2015年2月份雅思口语权威预测(考官版)
&&&&&&Written&by:&李宁
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&IELTS&PART&1
Handwriting&
Do&you&often&write&things?
Do&you&write&everything?
What&do&you&usually&write?
Do&you&like&writing&to&people?
How&often&do&you&send&emails?
What&are&your&main&reasons&for&using&emails?
Do&you&love&to&send&emails?
Do&you&usually&write&by&hand&or&write&using&a&computer(typewriter&or&word&processor?)
Nowadays&how&do&most&people&write&things?
Do&you&think&computers&might&one&day&replace&handwriting?
When&do&children&begin&to&write&in&your&country?
How&did&you&learn&to&write?
Do&you&think&handwriting&is&very&important?
How&can&children&today&improve&their&handwriting&practice?
What&impression&does&a&person’s&handwriting&have&on&others?
Advertising&
Are&there&many&advertisements&in&your&country?
Why&do&you&think&there&are&so&many&advertisements&now?
What&are&the&places&where&we&see&advertisements?
How&do&you&feel&about&advertisements?
What&kind&of&advertisements&do&you&like&most?
Do&advertisements&influence&your&choice&about&what&to&buy?
Do&you&like&advertisements&on&TV?
Do&you&prefer&advertisements&on&TV&or&those&in&magazines?
Do&you&think&advertisements&place&an&important&role&in&today’s&world?
What&sort&of&advertisements&leave&the&deepest&impression&on&people?
What&do&you&think&about&the&development&in&advertising&in&China&today?
Why&do&you&think&companies&advertise&themselves?
Have&you&ever&been&camping&before?
If&you&could&take&a&camping&place,&where&would&it&be?
Is&camping&popular&in&China?
Would&you&like&to&try&camping&in&the&future?
What&kinds&of&problems&would&you&have&while&camping?
What&kinds&of&preparation&do&people&need&to&do&for&camping?
Should&parents&bring&their&young&children&for&camping?
What&clothes&do&you&usually&like&to&wear?
Do&you&wear&the&same&clothes&at&school&and&at&home?
Will&you&change&your&clothes&when&you&go&home&today?
Did&you&have&any&special&clothes&to&wear&when&you&were&a&child?
Did&you&like&them?
Collection&
Do&you&like&to&collect&anything?
How&much&time&do&you&spend&on&your&collection?
Would&you&keep&your&collection&in&the&future?
Why&do&people&keep&old&things?
What&kinds&of&things&do&you&Chinese&people&like&to&collect?
What’s&your&favourite&colour?
Are&there&any&colours&you&dislike?&Why?
Are&colours&important&to&you?
Were&colours&important&to&you&when&you&were&a&child?
When&you&are&buying&something,&is&the&colour&important&to&you?
Do&you&usually&wear&clothes&in&your&favourite&colour?
Do&you&prefer&light&or&dark&colours?
Are&there&any&colours&that&have&a&special&meaning&in&your&country?
What&colour&would&you&choose&to&paint&the&walls&of&a&room?
Is&there&any&colour&you&would&not&want&your&walls&to&be?&Why?
Do&you&think&different&types&of&people&like&different&colours?
Friendship
How&do&people&in&your&country&meet&others&and&make&friends?
Do&you&think&it’s&easy&for&people&to&make&friends&at&work?
Is&it&important&for&people&to&have&good&relationships&with&colleagues&at&their&workplace?&Why?
Would&you&say&the&students&at&your&school&have&a&good&relationship&with&each&other?
How&would&you&describe&a&good&relationship?
Do&you&ever&have&a&friend&by&giving&advice?
Have&you&got&a&hobby?&If&so,&what&is&it?
Is&it&an&expensive&hobby&in&your&country?
What&do&teenagers&like&doing&in&your&country?
What&hobbies&are&usually&expensive&in&your&country?
What&do&you&like&about&your&hobby?
How&much&time&do&you&spend&on&your&hobby?
Is&your&hobby&a&common&hobby&in&your&country?
Are&there&any&new&hobbies&that&you&would&like&to&take&up?
Home/accommodation&
What&kind&of&housing/accommodation&do&you&live&in?
Do&you&live&in&a&house&or&a&flat?
Who&do&you&live&with?
How&long&have&you&lived&there?
Do&you&plan&to&live&there&for&a&long&time?
What’s&the&difference&between&where&you&are&living&now&and&where&you&have&lived&in&the&past?
Can&you&describe&the&place&where&you&live?
Which&room&does&your&family&spend&most&of&the&time&in?
What&do&you&usually&do&in&your&house/flat/room?
Are&the&transport&facilities&to&your&home&very&good?
Do&you&prefer&living&in&a&house&or&a&flat?
Please&describe&the&room&you&live&in?
What&part&of&your&home&do&you&like&the&most?
What’s&the&name&of&your&hometown?
Is&that&a&big&city&or&a&small&place?
Please&describe&your&hometown&a&little?
How&long&have&you&been&living&there?
Do&you&like&your&hometown?
Do&you&like&living&there?
What&do&you&like&most&about&your&hometown?
Is&there&anything&you&dislike&about&it?
Do&you&think&you&will&continue&living&there&for&a&long&time?
Do&you&like&doing&housework?
How&do&you&think&housework&could&be&made&more&interesting?
Did&your&parents&ask&you&do&any&housework&when&you&were&a&child?
Do&you&think&children&should&do&some&housework?
Which&do&you&think&is&better&for&doing&housework,&a&machine&or&a&person?
In&the&future,&do&you&think&machine&will&replace&humans&for&doing&housework?
Leisure&time/&relax
What&do&you&do&in&your&spare&time?&
What&do&you&do&to&relax?
How&do&you&usually&spend&your&evenings?
What&do&you&usually&do&after&work/after&classes?
Do&you&prefer&to&stay&at&home&in&the&evening&or&do&you&prefer&to&go&out?
Do&you&think&modern&lifestyles&give&people&enough&&time&for&leisure?
Do&you&think&people&today&have&more&time&to&have&leisure&time(or,&time&to&relax?)
Do&old&people&and&young&people&spend&their&leisure&time&(or&relax)&in&the&same&way?
What&do&you&think&are&the&good&points&and&the&possible&bad&points&about&having&leisure&time?
How&do&people&in&your&country&spend&their&holidays?
Do&you&like&to&travel&in&your&holidays?
If&you&had&a&child,&what&leisure&places&would&you&go&to&with&your&child?
Letters&or&emails&
Do&you&write&many&letters&or&emails?
Who&do&you&usually&write&to?
Do&you&prefer&to&write&letters&by&hand&or&use&a&computer?
How&often&do&you&write&an&email&or&a&letter?
What&are&the&differences&between&emails&and&letters?
Is&it&hard&to&think&of&what&to&write?
What&kinds&of&letter/email&do&you&think&is&the&hardest&to&write?
How&do&you&feel&when&you&receive&a&letter&or&email?
What&sort&of&letters&or&emails&are&the&most&difficult&to&reply&to?
What&kinds&of&emails/letters&do&you&receive&that&make&you&feel&excited?
Which&do&you&prefer,&to&make&a&phone&call&or&write&an&email?
Do&you&think&people&will&still&write&letters&in&the&future?
How&do&you&communicate&with&others&at&work--&by&email&or&is&it&more&convenient&to&communicate&face-to-face?
Are&there&many&(or&any)&museums&in&your&hometown?
Do&you&think&museums&are&useful&for&visitors&to&your&hometown/country?
Do&you&often&visit&a&museum?
Did&you&go&to&any&museums&when&you&were&a&child?
When&was&the&last&time&you&visited&a&museum?
Do&you&think&museums&are&important?
Do&you&think&it’s&suitable&for&museums&to&sell&things&to&visitors?
What's&your&name?&Who&gave&you&your&name?
Does&your&name&have&any&particular&meaning?
Do&you&like&your&name?
In&your&country,&do&people&feel&that&their&name&is&very&important?
Would&you&like&to&change&your&name?
Is&it&easy&to&change&your&name&in&your&country?
Who&usually&names&babies&in&your&country?
Do&you&have&any&special&traditions&about&naming&children?
What&names&are&most&common&in&your&hometown?
Natural&places
Do&you&like&visiting&natural&places?
What&are&some&well-known&natural&attractions&in&your&country?
Have&you&ever&gone&camping?
Do&you&like&a&natural&environment?
How&do&city&kids&in&your&country&have&contact&with&nature?
Do&you&have&any&memories&of&nature&from&your&childhood?
What&are&the&benefits&of&learning&about&nature?
What&can&people&get&from&going&to&natural&places?
Nearby&shop&and&market
Are&there&any&shops&near&where&you&live?
Do&you&think&it&is&important&to&have&shops&near&people’s&homes?
How&often&do&you&go&to&these&shops?
What’s&the&difference&between&shopping&in&a&market&and&a&store?
Plans&&goals&
Please&summarize&your&plans&for&the&near&future.
When&do&you&plan&to&start&that?
How&do&you&intend&to&achieve&that?
When&you&go&abroad,&do&you&plan&to&live&in&the&countryside&or&a&big&city?&Why?
Do&you&plan&to&spend&many&years&overseas?
After&you&go&abroad,&do&you&plan&to&join&any&clubs?
Public&holidays
What&public&holidays&do&you&have&in&your&country?
Do&people&in&your&country&celebrate&Christmas?
Do&you&like&public&holidays?
Which&public&holidays&do&you&like&most?
What&did&yo&do&during&the&last&public&holiday?
What&do&other&people&in&your&country&usually&do&on&public&holidays?
What&would&you&like&to&do&during&the&next&public&holiday?
Do&you&think&public&holidays&are&important?
Do&you&think&there&should&be&more&public&holidays&in&your&country?
Reading&books
Do&you&like&reading&books?&Why&or&why&not?
What&kinds&of&books&do&you&like&to&read?
Did&you&read&much&when&you&were&a&child?
What&kinds&of&books&did&you&like&reading&when&you&were&a&child?
Do&children&like&reading&books?
For&children,&what&do&you&think&are&the&benefits&of&reading?
What&do&you&think&are&the&benefits&of&reading&to&children?
How&old&were&you&when&you&started&school?
Where&did&you&go&to&school?
How&did&you&get&to&school&each&day?
Tell&me&something&about&the&school.(can&you&describe&it?)
Did&you&enjoy&it?&Why?&/why&not?
What&were&some&of&the&most&popular&activities&at&primary&school?
Have&you&ever&returned&to&see&your&old&school&again?
Are&you&still&in&contact&with&any&of&the&friends&you&had&in&primary&school?
What&subjects&did&you&study&in&secondary&school?(=high&school)
And&which&subject&did&you&like&least?&Why?
Which&secondary&school&subject&do&you&think&is&the&most&useful&for&people&in&adult&life?
What&part&of&your&secondary&school&education&did&you&enjoy&most?
How&do&you&feel&about&your&high&school(secondary&school)
Why&did&you&choose&to&attend&that&particular&school?
Which&class&did&you&enjoy&the&most?&Why?
Work&or&Studies
What&work&do&you&do?
Why&do&you&choose&this&type&of&work&(or,&that&job)?
Do&you&like&your&job?
Is&it&interesting?
Do&you&miss&being&a&student?
Your&studies
What&subjects&are&you&studying?
Why&did&you&choose&to&study&that/those&subjects?
Do&you&like&your&subjects?&(Why/&Why&not?)
Is&it&interesting?
Are&you&looking&forward&to&working?
Do&you&study&in&the&mornings&or&in&the&afternoons?
Do&you&like&trees?
Are&there&any&important&trees&in&your&county?
Is&there&a&forest&near&your&hometown?
Where&can&one&find&trees&(or&forests)&in&your&country?
Do&you&think&places&with&trees&attract&more&visitors&than&places&with
few&trees?
Did&you&ever&(like&to)&climb&trees&when&you&were&a&child?
Have&you&ever&planted&a&tree?
Do&you&think&more&people&should&plant&trees?
Do&you&think&trees&are&important?
What&would&you&say&are&the&benefits&of&having&trees?
Do&you&think&we&need&to&protect&trees?
What’s&your&favorite&season?
What&do&people&like&to&do&in&your&country&in&different&country?
What’s&the&least&favorite&season&in&your&country?
What&are&the&differences&between&different&seasons?
What&season&is&good&for&traveling&in&your&country?
Do&you&like&shopping&for&shoes?&(Why/&Why&not?)
How&often&do&you&buy&shoes?
How&long&is&it&since&you&bought&some&shoes?
What&kinds&of&shoes&do&you&usually&buy&(prefer&to&buy?)
Do&you&prefer&comfortable&shoes&or&good-looking&shoes?
Do&you&like&(going)&shopping?
Do&you&spend&much&when&you&go&shopping?
What&do&you&usually&buy&when&you&go&shopping?
Would&you&like&to&work&in&a&shopping&center?
Do&you&like&to&watch&the&sky?
What&is&the&sky&like&at&night&in&your&hometown?
Do&you&like&to&watch&stars'?
Have&you&ever&taken&a&course&about&stars?
Is&it&important&to&study&stars?
What’s&your&favorite&star?
How&many&hours&do&you&sleep&every&day?
Is&it&necessary&to&take&a&nap&every&day?
Do&old&people&sleep&a&lot?&Why?
How&to&have&a&good&sleep?
Do&you&like&to&get&up&early&in&the&morning?
Do&you&have&a&favorite&teacher?
Why&do&you&like&the&teacher?
How&does&(did)&this&teacher&help&you?
Do&you&think&you&could&be&a&teacher?
Would&you&like&to&be&a&teacher?
Television
How&much&TV&do&you&usually&watch?
What’s&your&favorite&TV&program?
Did&you&watch&TV&when&you&were&a&little&child?&(How&much?)
What&types&of&TV&program&did&you&watch&when&you&were&a&little&child?
Do&you&think&television&has&changed&in&the&past&few&years?
Do&you&think&television&has&changed&since&you&were&a&little&child?
Has&television&changed&your&life&in&any&way?
Time&Management
Arc&you&good&at&organizing&time?
How&do&you&usually&organize&time?
Do&you&think&children&should&learn&to&manage&time?
Why&do&some&people&think&it&hard&to&follow&their&plan?
How&would&you&teach&your&children&time&management?
Do&you&think&the&old&people&and&the&young&people&manage&time&in&a&similar&way?
Do&you&like&traveling?
In&which&season&do&you&prefer&to&travel?
Would&you&say&your&country&welcome&travelers?
Would&you&say&your&country&is&a&good&place&for&travelers&to&visitors?
Visitors&to&your&home
Do&you&like&visitors&coming&to&your&home?
How&often&do&you&have&visitors&to&your&home?
When&someone&visits&you,&how&do&you&show&hospitality?
What&kinds&of&manners&do&you&expect&your&visitors&to&have?
Do&you&bring&gifts&when&you&visit&others?
Do&you&like&to&visit&others?
How&do&you&usually&spend&your&weekends?
In&your&country,&do&men&and&women&do&the&same&thing&on&the&weekends?
When&do&you&spend&time&with&your&family?
What&do&you&usually&do&on&the&weekends/
What&did&you&do&last&weekend?
What&do&other&people&in&you&country&usually&do&on&the&weekends?
What&are&you&going&to&do&next&weekend?
Is&there&anything&new&that&you&would&like&to&do&on&weekends?
Do&you&like&working&on&weekends?
Do&you&think&employees&have&to&work&on&weekends?
Do&you&think&weekends&now&are&more&important&to&you&than&when&you&were&a&child?
What’s&the&weather&like&today?
What’s&your&favorite&weather?&(why?)
What&do&you&usually&do&during&your&favorite&weather&(or&season?)
What’s&the&weather&usually&like&in&your&hometown?
Do&you&like&the&weather&(or,&that&kind&of&climate)?&(why?)
How&often&is&the&weather&good&in&your&hometown?
What&did&you&do&the&last&time&the&weather&was&good?
Are&there&any&points&bad&about&the&weather&in&your&city?
What&is&the&typical&weather&like&in&China?
Have&there&been&any&changes&in&the&weather&in&the&past&few&years?
Does&the&weather&ever&affect&what&you&do?
How&does&the&weather&affect&people?
How&do&you&feel&when&it’s&cloudy?
Do&you&always&pay&attention&the&the&weather&forecast?
Can&you&give&any&examples&of&unusual&weather?
Do&you&like&snow?&(Why?)
Would&you&prefer&to&live&in&a&place&that&has&just&one,&warm&season&that&lasts&the&whole&year&or&a&place&with&different&seasons?
Do&people&in&China&play&the&same&sports&in&different&seasons&of&the&year?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&IELTS&TEST&PART&2:&CUE&CARD
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&IELTS&TEST&PART&3:&Abstract&questions
Describe&something&you&did&which&was&a&waste&of&time
You&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&What&the&thing&was
&&&&&&&&&&&&&When&you&did&it
&&&&&&&&&&&&&How&you&did&it
And&explain&why&it&was&a&waste&of&time&
Describe&some&occasions&that&people&waste&their&time.
What&ways&do&you&think&can&let&people&save&time?
Do&you&think&people&will&follow&their&schedules?
Describe&an&old&person&you&know&who&you&respect.
You&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&Who&the&person&is&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&How&you&know&the&person
&&&&&&&&&&&&&How&long&you&have&known&this&person&
And&explain&why&you&respect&this&person&
What&do&you&think&is&the&difference&between&the&young&and&the&elderly?
Do&you&think&we&should&respect&old&people?what&is&the&difference&between&chatting&and&gossiping?
Do&you&think&young&people&always&do&what&the&older&people&say&they&should&do?
Do&you&think&young&people&always&do&what&the&other&people&say&they&should&do?
Who&do&you&think&should&take&care&of&those&old&people&who&need&care?
Should&the&family&look&after&their&elderly&members,&or&the&government?
How&do&you&feel&about&sending&an&old&person&to&live&in&an&old&people’s&home?
What&do&you&think&is&the&role&of&old&people&in&families?
Do&you&think&there&are&any&advantages&from&having&an&old&person&living&with&the&family?
Do&you&think&old&people&can&teach&young&people&anything?
Do&you&think&old&can&learn&anything&from&young&people?
Describe&a&situation&(or&a&time)&when&you&helped&someone.
&&&&&&You&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&What&situation&was&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Who&the&person&was&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&How&you&helped&them&
And&explain&how&you&felt&after&helping&them&
Do&you&like&helping&others?
In&your&view,&should&children&be&taught&to&help&others?
How&can&we&encourage&children&to&help&others?
Do&you&think&people&are&less&willing&to&help&others&these&days,&compared&to&the&past?(why?/why&not?)
Do&people&today&trust&others&as&much&as&they&used&to&in&the&past?
How&do&people&in&your&community&help&one&another?
How&do&students,&such&as&high&school&students,&help&each&other?
How&can&charitable&organizations&help&people?
What&are&some&examples&of&such&organizations&in&your&country?
What&do&you&think&are&the&benefits&of&having&unpaid&volunteer&workers?
How&do&you&think&the&volunteers&themselves&benefit?
Should&professionals&be&hired&rather&than&using&volunteer&workers?
Do&you&think&international&aid,&e.g.&From&one&national&government&to&another,&is&important?
Can&you&give&any&examples&of&international&aid?
Do&you&agree&that&all&countries&should&come&together&to&help&solve&some&of&the&big&problems&that&they&have?
Describe&a&meal&you&invited&others&to&your&home&or&restaurant.
&&&&&&&You&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Who&you&invited&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Where&and&when&you&ate&this&meal&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&What&you&ate&
And&explain&why&you&invited&the&person&to&have&a&meal.
Do&you&like&cooking?&Why?&/&why&not?
What&kinds&of&food&do&Chinese&people&like&to&eat?
Would&you&say&that&eating&a&healthy&diet&is&important?&Why?
Describe&what&you&think&is&a&healthy&diet.
Are&there&many&vegetarians&in&China?
Why&do&you&think&some&people&choose&to&be&vegetarians?
Is&the&food&that&people&eat&today&in&China&different&from&the&food&that&people&used&to&eat&in&the&past?&If&yes,&in&what&ways&has&it&changed?
How&do&you&think&the&way&we&eat&will&change&in&the&future?
Is&American-style&‘fast&food’&popular&in&China?&Why?&Popular&with&whom?
What&do&you&think&of&this&popularity&--&is&it&as&good&thing?
More&and&more&people&are&becoming&overweight&nowadays.&What&do&you&think&might&be&the&causes&of&this?
On&the&other&hand,&millions&of&people&in&the&world&don’t&have&enough&to&eat.&Why&do&you&think&that&is?
Describe&a&handmade&gift&you&gave&to&your&friends&or&relatives.
&&&&&&&You&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&What&the&gift&was
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&When&you&gave&it&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&How&you&made&it&by&hand&
And&explain&why&you&gave&a&handmade&gift&to&your&friends&or&relatives.
Is&your&hometown&famous&for&any&handmade&products?
Compare&handmade&and&machine-made&products,&which&do&people&prefer&to&buy/use?
What&are&some&examples&of&things&that&are&best&made&by&hand&and&some&things&that&are&best&made&using&machines?
What&things&do&you&think&will&continue&to&be&made&by&hand&in&the&future?
What&are&some&of&the&effects&on&China&of&the&globalization&of&manufacturing?
What&are&the&benefits&of&children&learning&how&to&make&something&by&hand?
What&is&the&value&of&encouraging&the&development&of&creativity&in&children?
In&China,&when&do&people&give&gifts&to&others?
What&are&some&of&the&possible&different&reasons&why&give&gifts&to&other&people?
Why&do&some&people&not&like&giving&gifts?
Do&you&think&something&that&you&made&yourself&is&suitable&as&a&gift?
What&do&you&think&makes&people&happier,&to&receive&a&gift&or&to&give&a&gift?
Do&you&think&that&expensive&gifts&are&always&a&sign&of&true&friendship?
What&sort&of&presents&do&adults&usually&give&to&children?
How&are&gifts&for&children&different&to&gifts&for&adults?
Do&children&usually&give&more&gifts&to&adults&than&adults&&give&to&children?
In&general,&what&do&you&think&is&the&significance&of&giving&gifts?
Do&you&think&it’s&a&waste&of&money&for&government&to&give&gifts&to&the&governments&of&other&countries?
What&gifts&do&people&give&each&other&in&a&business&environment?
Describe&something&you&did&with&a&group&of&people.
You&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&What&the&thing&was
&&&&&&&&&&&&When&and&where&you&did&it
&&&&&&&&&&&&Whom&you&did&it&with&
And&explain&why&you&did&it&with&a&group&of&people&or&what&you&learned&from&doing&thins&with&a&group&of&people.
Besides&sports,&what&are&some&other&group&activities&that&people&in&your&country&engage&in?
Do&you&think&some&people&behave&differently&when&they&are&in&a&group,&compared&to&when&they&are&alone?&Why?
In&general,&what&are&the&differences&between&doing&something&in&a&group&and&doing&things&alone?
What&kinds&of&teams,&clubs,&organizations&or&groups&do&some&people&in&your&country&join?
Are&there&any&clubs&at&your&school&or&university?
Why&do&some&parents&want&their&children&to&become&members&of&a&group?
Do&you&think&it’s&beneficial&or&important&for&children&to&take&part&in&group&activities?
What&are&some&differences&between&old&people’s&group&activities&and&those&of&young&people?
What&benefits&do&old&people&get&from&doing&these&activities&in&a&group?
What&are&some&examples&of&people&working&as&a&group?
What&are&the&pros&and&cons&of&working&in&a&team?
Can&you&think&of&any&examples&of&group&activities&on&an&international&scale?
Describe&a&famous&person&(still&living),&not&from&your&country,&who&you&would&like&to&meet.
&&&&&&&&&You&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Where&this&person&comes&from
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&How&you&first&knew&about&him&or&her
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Why&this&person&is&famous
And&explain&why&you&would&like&to&meet&this&person.
If&you&meet&that&person&you&just&spoke&about,&what&would&you&say&to&him&or&her?
In&what&ways&do&people&become&famous?
Why&do&some&people&stay&famous&for&just&a&short&time&while&other&people&stay&famous&for&a&long&time?
Why&do&some&people&want&to&be&famous?
Do&you&want&to&be&famous&one&day?
What&are&the&advantages&and&disadvantages&of&being&famous?
What&do&you&think&is&the&biggest&downside&of&being&famous?
What&influence&do&famous&people&have&on&ordinary&people?
Are&there&any&possible&negative&influences&that&famous&people&can&have&on&society?
Why&do&you&think&many&companies&like&to&use&famous&people&to&endorse&their&products&in&advertisements?
In&what&ways&can&having&famous&people&benefit&a&country?
How&can&famous&people&use&their&fame&to&benefit&other&people?
Can&celebrities&make&a&difference&toward&social&problems&such&as&the&environment?
When&a&young&person&thinks&of&a&famous&person&as&an&idol&or&hero,&what&effect&does&this&have&on&this&young&person&or&child?
Do&you&think&a&country&needs&internationally&famous&people&to&represent&that&country?
Describe&a&friend&who&you&think&is&a&good&leader.&
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&Who&this&friend&
&&&&&&How&you&first&
&&&&&&How&other&people&behave&towards&him&or&
&&&&&&and&explain&why&you&think&he&or&she&is&a&good&leader.
&&&&&In&your&culture,&what&kinds&of&people&can&be&leaders?&
&&&&&&&Has&there&been&a&change&in&the&characteristics&that&leaders&should&have?&
&&&&&&&Many&women&are&earning&more&money&now,&does&it&mean&that&they&can&be&&&leaders?
&&&&&&Describe&a&situation&that&others&didn’t&tell&you&the&whole&truth.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&What&the&situation&
&&&&&&Who&was&
&&&&&&Why&they&didn’t&tell&you&the&
&&&&&&And&explain&how&you&felt&when&you&found&out&you&were&not&told&the&whole&truth
&&&&In&what&occasions&do&white&lies&happen?&
&&&&&Does&lying&help&people&feel&less&embarrassed?
&&&&&Should&friends&be&honest&with&each&other&all&the&time?
&&&&&Do&you&think&lying&is&a&crime?
&&&&&Could&you&give&me&some&examples&of&the&lies&you&have&told?
&&&&&Do&you&think&people&should&lie&to&their&colleagues&at&work?
&&&&&Should&husband&and&wife&lie&to&each&other?
&&&&&&Describe&something&you&really&want&to&buy&in&the&future.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&What&it&
&&&&&&When&you&will&buy&
&&&&&&Where&you&will&buy&
&&&&&&And&explain&why&you&want&to&buy&it&
&&&&&Where&do&young&people&in&your&country&like&to&go&shopping?
&&&&&&&How&has&the&way&people&buy&things&changed?
&&&&&&&Compare&online&shopping&websites&in&China&with&those&in&other&countries.
&&&&&&&What&do&you&think&of&advertisements?
&&&&&&&what&kind&of&advertisement&is&the&most&effective?
&&&&&&&Do&you&think&companies&these&days&have&spent&too&much&money&on&advertisements?
&&&&&&Describe&a&movie&you&would&like&to&watch&again.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&What&it&was&
&&&&&&When&and&where&you&watcher&
&&&&&&Who&you&watched&it&
&&&&&&And&explain&why&you&would&like&to&watch&it&again
Why&do&fewer&and&fewer&people&go&to&cinema?
Do&you&prefer&to&watch&a&movie&at&home&or&in&a&cinema?
What&would&you&do&if&you&couldn’t&understand&the&language&in&a&foreign&film?
Do&people&of&different&ages&in&your&country&watch&different&kinds&of&movies?
&&&&&&Describe&a&vehicle&you&would&like&to&buy(or,own).
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&What&kind&of&vehicle&it&is
&&&&&&What&it&would&look&like
Why&you&would&like&to&have&it
And&explain&why&you&would&prefer&this&means&of&transport.
&&&&&What&are&the&advantages&and&disadvantages&of&public&and&private&transportation?
&What&are&the&advantages&to&society&of&having&more&people&using&mass&transportation?
&Compare&the&advantages&and&disadvantages&of&using&mass&transportation.
&Why&do&some&people&have&to&travel&a&long&distance&every&day&to&get&to&work?
&What&are&the&advantages&and&disadvantages&of&living&in&center&of&a&city&and&living&in&the&suburbs&of&a&city?
&Do&you&think&that&governments&should&control&the&number&of&private&cars&that&are&on&the&roads?
&Should&it&be&the&responsibility&of&governments&or&of&individuals&to&limit&the&number&of&cars&that&are&in&use?
&&&&&&Describe&a&family&member&you&would&like&to&work&with.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&Who&this&person&
What&kind&of&person&he&or&she&
Whether&you’ve&worker&together&
And&explain&why&you&would&like&to&work&with&this&person(more&than&with&other&members&of&your&family).
&&&&&What’s&the&most&common&family&business&in&China?
&What&are&the&benefits&of&working&for&big&companies?
&Why&do&some&people&say&that&we&don’t&work&for&the&same&company&for&too&long?
&&&&&&Describe&a&long&journey/short&trips&you&would&like&to&make&again.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&Where&you&
&&&&&&Who&you&went&
&&&&&&What&you&did&during&the&
And&explain&why&you&would&like&to&make&the&trip&again.
What&do&you&do&before&you&start&your&journey?
Do&you&prefer&traveling&on&your&own&or&with&your&friends?
How&do&you&usually&plan&your&trips?
Do&you&like&journeys?
Do&you&always&like&to&visit&a&place&you&have&been&to&again?
&&&&&&Describe&an&ambition&you&have&not&achieved&yet.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&What&it&
&&&&&&When&you&first&had&this&
&&&&&&Why&you&had&this&
And&explain&why&you&haven’t&achieved&it&yet.
Do&you&think&children&should&have&ambitions?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&parents&should&stop&children&from&thinking&too&big?
&&&&&&What’s&the&importance&of&having&ambition?
&&&&&&What&are&the&advantages&of&feeling&ambitions&towards&your&work?
&&&&&&Describe&an&interesting&website&you&have&visited.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&When&you&visited&
How&you&first&knew&about&this&
What&the&website&is&
And&explain&why&you&think&it&is&interesting
What&useful&things&have&you&learnt&from&the&internet&so&far?
Why&do&young&people&prefer&the&internet&to&books&when&they&want&to&learn&things?
Would&online&libraries&replace&real&libraries?
What&are&the&benefits&of&having&online&libraries?
How&do&you&think&of&websites&like&Facebook?
&&&&&&Describe&something&interesting&you&learnt&from&the&internet.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
What&website&you&learnt&
How&you&learnt&
And&explain&why&you&think&it&was&interesting.
How&has&the&internet&changed&your&country?
What&would&happen&when&the&internet&couldn’t&work&in&your&country?
Would&libraries&disappear&in&the&future?
Why&is&weibo&popular&in&China?
Do&you&think&information&from&weibo&is&more&valuable&than&those&from&other&sources?
&&&&&&Describe&an&unusual&building&you’ve&visited.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
What&it&is&used&
What&it&looks&
And&explain&why&you&think&it&is&unusual.
Do&buildings&need&to&look&the&same?
Do&you&prefer&traditional&architecture&or&modern&architecture?
Do&you&prefer&tall&buildings&or&short&buildings?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&project&that&you&were&once&involved&in&(for&example,&a&
&&&&&&&&&&project&at&work&or&a&homework&assignment&at&school&or&university).
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&the&topic&of&this&project&or&homework
&&&&&&&&&when&and&where&you&did&this&project
&&&&&&&&&what&research&or&preparation&you&did
&&&&&&&&&how&difficult&this&task&was
&&&&&&&&&how&much&time&you&spent&on&this&project&or&assignment
&&&&&&and&explain&what&you&learned&from&this&experience
&&&&&Are&there&many&different&subjects&available&at&your&school?&
&&&&&Do&you&think&students&at&high&school&should&learn&many&different&things?&&&&&&
&&&&&How&do&you&think&school&lessons&could&be&made&more&interesting&for&students?&
&&&&&Tell&me&about&the&typical&homework&you&had&to&(have&to)&do&in&high&school.
&&&&&Do&you&think&(high&school)&classes&in&China&are&too&big?
&&&&&Do&you&think&students&in&China&have&too&much&homework?&(Why&do&you&say&that?)
&&&&&Do&you&think&homework&is&necessary&(or,&important)?&(Why?/Why&not?)
&&&&&Do&you&think&using&examinations&is&a&good&way&to&educate&people?&
&&&&&&How&do&you&think&modern&science&and&technology&has&influenced&education&today&in&China?
&&&&&Is&there&much&cheating&in&examinations&in&China?
&&&&&&What&is&the&status&of&school&teachers&in&China?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&it’s&important&(or,&necessary)&for&children&to&go&to&school&to&be&educated&or&is&it&possible&for&a&child&to&be&educated&at&home,&without&attending&a&school?
&&&&&Why&do&some&parents&prefer&home&schooling&for&their&children?
&&&&&&13&Describe&a&person&you&know&who&is&beautiful&or&handsome.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&who&the&person&is
&&&&&&&&&when&you&met&the&person&at&the&first&time
&&&&&&&&&what&the&person’s&character
&&&&&&&and&explain&how&you&feel&about&the&person
&&&&Is&it&important&for&a&person&to&have&good&looks?&
&&&&Is&it&good&for&a&person&to&put&on&makeup&usually?&
&&&&Does&it&have&good&influence&on&young&person&that&there&are&always&thin&and&tall&models&appearing&on&the&top&of&fashion&magazine?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&place&near&water&(such&as&a&river,&a&lake&or&the&ocean)&that&you&
&&&&&&&enjoyed&visiting.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&where&this&place&was
&&&&&&&&&what&you&did&at&this&place
&&&&&&&&&who&you&went&there&with
&&&&&&&and&explain&why&you&liked&this&place
&Why&do&so&many&people&like&going&to&places&with&water&such&as&lakes,&rivers&or&the&ocean?&What&kind&of&places&do&you&like&to&visit&in&your&leisure&time?&
&&&&&&&What&kinds&of&leisure&activities&do&people&like&to&do&in&places&such&as&on&the&ocean,&at&a&beach,&at&a&river,&at&a&lake&etc.?
&&&&&&&As&a&place&to&spend&some&leisure&time,&do&you&think&the&beach&or&the&seaside&is&more&suitable&for&children&or&for&old&people?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&children&and&old&people&do&the&same&types&of&things&when&they&do&to&a&beach?
&&&&&&&What&activities&would&you&do&if&you&were&spending&some&leisure&time&at&a&beach&or&near&the&ocean?
&&&&&&&Do&you&think&that&human&activity&is&posing&a&threat&to&the&oceans&of&the&world?
&&&&&&Why&do&some&people&like&water&sports?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&the&government&should&invest&money&in&developing&facilities&for&water&sports?
&&&&&How&important&is&water&in&pe0ple’s&everyday&lives?
&&&&&What&do&you&think&are&the&advantages&and&disadvantages&of&traveling&on&the&ocean?
&&&&&&&Describe&an&occasion&that&you&borrowed&something&from&others.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&&what&the&thing&was
&&&&&&&&&when&you&borrowed&it
&&&&&&&&&whom&you&borrowed&it&from
and&&explain&why&you&borrowed&the&thing.
&&&&&Do&people&feel&embarrassed&when&they&request&the&things&back&from&friends?
&&&&&What&do&people&usually&borrow&from&others?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&situation&when&you&received&some&useful&advice.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&what&the&situation&was
&&&&&&&&who&gave&you&the&advice
&&&&&&&&what&the&advice&was
&&&&&&and&explain&how&this&advice&was&useful&to&you.&&&&&&
&&&&&In&what&situations&do&young&people&(or,&children)&need&advice?
&&&&&Do&you&think&advice&from&young&people’s&parents&is&important?
&&&&&What&is&the&value&of&advice&from&older&people?
&&&&&What&advice&do&parents&usually&give&to&their&children?
&&&&&Do&young&people&always&take&(or,&accept)&the&advice&of&their&parents?
&&&&&Which&advice&do&you&think&is&more&important&(or&better),&advice&from&parents&or&advice&from&friends?
&&&&&Do&you&think&it’s&part&of&a&teachers&job&(i.e.,&one&of&the&responsibilities&of&being&a&teacher)&to&give&advice&to&his&or&her&students?
&&&&&Do&people&ever&get&advice&from&strangers?
&&&&&Why&do&some&people&give&advice&to&strangers?
&&&&&What&people&in&society&give&professional&advice?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&useful&APP&on&phones,&computers&or&tables&you&know.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&What&the&app&is
&&&&&&&&How&long&you&have&used&it
&&&&&&&&what&it&is&used&for
&&&&&&and&explain&why&you&think&it&is&useful.&&&&&&
&&&&&Is&it&convenient&to&use&an&APP?
&&&&&What&are&the&drawbacks&of&using&an&app?
&&&&&Is&using&an&APP&more&acceptable&for&the&young&people&than&the&old?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&person&who&you&wanted&to&be&similar&to&in&teenage&years/a&habit&
Y&&&&&&your&friend&has&that&you&want&to&develop.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&who&this&person&was
&&&&&&&&how&you&knew&this&person
&&&&&&&&what&impressed&you&about&this&person
&&&&&&and&explain&why&you&wanted&to&be&similar&to&this&person.&&&&&&
&&&&&Do&you&think&you&are&similar&to&him/her&now?
&&&&&Do&other&people&also&want&to&be&similar&to&this&person?
&&&&&&What&kinds&of&people&do&children&(or&young&people)&in&China&want&to&be&similar&to&when&they&grow&up?
&&&&&&How&(or&why)&do&popular&stars&such&as&sports&stars&or&pop&singers&become&role&models&for&young&people&(or&children)?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&it&is&good&for&children&and&young&people&to&use&entertainment&stars&as&role&models?
&&&&&&Why&do&some&companies&advertise&products&by&using&famous&people?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&this&has&a&good&effect&on&children&(and&young&people)?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&famous&people&who&appear&in&advertisements&have&any&special&responsibilities&towards&society?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&it’s&important&for&children&to&learn&to&think&independently?
&&&&&&How&is&the&way&children&are&brought&up&today&in&China&different&to&when&your&parents&were&young?
&&&&&&&In&your&opinion,&at&what&age&do&young&people&become&independent&of&their&parents?
&&&&&&&Describe&something&you&do&to&(help&you)&stay&healthy.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&what&you&do
&&&&&&&&when&you&started&doing&this
&&&&&&&&how&much&time&you&spend&doing&this&(or,&how&often&you&do&this)
&&&&&&and&explain&what&benefits&you&get&from&this&activity&or&explain&how&this&
&&&&&&&activity&helps&you&stay&healthy.&&&&&&
&&&&Is&staying&healthy&an&important&question&(or&topic)&in&your&country?
&&&&Is&it&really&so&important&to&stay&healthy?
&&&&What&activities&do&people&in&your&country&do&in&order&to&maintain&their&health?
&&&&Do&you&think&elderly&people&(e.g.&&&65)&pay&more&attention&to&staying&healthy&than&young(er)&people?&(Why?&How?)
&&&&What&do&elderly&people&do&in&order&to&stay&healthy?&
&&&&Would&you&say&modern&life&creates&stress&in&people?
&&&&Do&you&think&that&exercise&is&the&best&way&to&stay&healthy,&or&is&paying&attention&to&one’s&diet&the&best&way?
&&&&Do&men&and&women&generally&do&the&same&things&to&stay&healthy?
&&&&Is&there&much&difference&between&the&exercise&that&men&do&and&the&exercise&that&women&do?
&&&&Would&you&say&food&safety&is&an&important&health&issue?
&&&&What&is&the&government&doing&about&food&safety?
&&&&Do&you&think&the&best&way&would&be&to&promote&health&awareness&in&schools?
&&&&Did&you&learn&anything&in&school&about&healthy&living?
&&&&Do&you&think&that&employers&(or,&companies)&should&encourage&their&employees&to&(do&things&to)&stay&healthy?
&&&&How&do&you&suggest&this&could&be&done?
&&&&&&&Describe&an&occasion&that&you&waited&for&someone.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&who&the&person&you&waited&for
&&&&&&&&when&you&waited&for&the&person
&&&&&&&&where&you&waited&for&the&person
&&&&&&and&explain&why&you&waited&for&the&person.&&&&&&
&&&&If&you&have&to&wait&for&something&for&a&long&time,&will&the&wait&make&you&value&the&item&more?&
&&&&How&patient&are&you&if&you&have&to&wait&for&an&assistant&in&a&shop&to&serve&you?&
&&&&Are&you&patient&when&you&have&to&wait&for&a&long&time&for&a&friend&to&arrive?
&&&&The&English&wait&patiently&in&queues&and&never&“push&in”.&Are&Chinese&people&like&this?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&popular&band&or&singer&in&your&country.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&when&it&first&became&popular
&&&&&&&&what&style&of&music&it&perform
&&&&&&&&who&(what&kinds&of&people)&like&this&band&or&singer
&&&&&&and&explain&why&you&think&they&are&popular.&&&&&&
&&&&Have&you&ever&downloaded&any&of&his/her/their&music&from&the&internet?
&&&&What&are&the&various&ways&that&people&use&to&listen&to&music?
&&&&What’s&the&most&popular&way&for&young&people&to&listen&to&music&today?
&&&&What&do&you&think&are&the&advantages&and&disadvantages&of&going&to&see&music&performed&live,&at&a&concert?
&&&&What&do&you&think&are&the&differences&between&listening&to&(live)&music&at&a&concert&and&listening&to&it&on&a&recording&(at&home),&such&as&a&CD&or&on&your&ipod?&
&&&&Compared&to&several&decades&ago,&has&technology&changed&the&way&people&listen&to&music&today?
&&&&Is&technology&today&(sometimes)&used&to&produce&music&in&ways&that&were&not&used&before?
&&&&Do&you&think&the&music&that&people&listen&to&today&is&different&to&music&in&the&past?
&&&&Do&you&like&classic&music?
&&&&Do&young&people&like&classical&music?
&&&&Do&you&think&it’s&important&for&songwriters&and&performers&to&receive&money&for&their&work?
&&&&Do&schools&students&have&music&classes&in&your&country?
&&&&What&do&you&think&are&the&benefits&of&this&education?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&prize&you&would&like&to&win.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&what&it&is
&&&&&&&&what&you&need&to&do&to&get&it
&&&&&&&&where&you&know&it
&&&&&&and&explain&why&you&would&like&to&win&the&prize.&&&&&&
&&&&Do&you&think&competition&is&good?
&&&&Why&some&adults&like&competition?
&&&&What&are&some&examples&of&prize&that&schools&give&to&some&students?
&&&&What&do&you&think&are&the&benefits&of&giving&these&prizes?
&&&&How&do&companies&reward&employees&for&special&achievement?&
&&&&What&do&you&think&employees&would&prefer&to&received&as&a&reward,&money&or&something&else?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&time&when&you&had&to&wait&in&a&traffic&jam.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&when&and&where&it&happened
&&&&&&&&how&long&you&were&in&the&traffic&jam
&&&&&&&&where&you&were&going&at&that&time
&&&&&&&&what&form&of&transport&you&were&using
&&&&&&&&what&you&did&while&waiting
&&&&&&and&explain&how&you&felt&when&you&were&in&that&traffic&jam&or&what&happened&
&&&&&&&&&as&a&result&of&that&traffic&jam.&&&&&&
&&&&Do&you&prefer&travelling&by&car&or&by&bus?
&&&&Which&vehicles&are&more&likely&to&be&in&a&traffic&jam,&cars&or&buses?
&&&&If&you&were&in&a&traffic&jam,&would&you&prefer&to&be&in&a&car&or&a&bus?
&&&&How&does&having&many&cars&in&a&city&affect&the&environment?
&&&&Why&do&so&many&people&want&to&own&their&own&car?&
&&&&What&are&the&traffic&conditions&like&in&your&hometown?
&&&&Are&traffic&jams&very&common&in&your&hometown&(or,&around&where&you&live)?
&&&&Do&you&feel&that&traffic&congestion&in&your&hometown&is&better,&or&worse&than&it&used&to&be?
&&&&What&are&the&causes&of&traffic&jams&(or,&traffic&congestion)?
&&&&When&do&the&most&severe&traffic&jams&usually&happen?&(Why?)
&&&&Do&you&think&only&the&government&has&the&power&to&manage&the&problem&of&traffic&jams?
&&&&What&is&the&government&doing&to&help&solve&the&problem&of&traffic&jams?
&&&&What&would&you&suggest&as&possible&solutions&to&the&problem&of&congested&traffic?
&&&&Do&you&think&the&problem&of&traffic&congestion&will&be&eased&(or&solved)&in&the&future&or&will&it&become&worse?
&&&&Do&you&think&having&more&public&transportation&is&the&answer&to&traffic&congestion?
&&&&Do&you&think&building&more&roads&will&solve&the&problem?
&&&&Overseas,&some&governments&have&increased&the&sales&tax&on&cars&as&a&way&to&discourage&people&from&buying&cars.&Do&you&think&that’s&a&good&idea?
&&&&&&&Describe&a&TV&or&radio&program&that&you&sometimes&talk&about&with&your&family&or&friends.
&&&&&&Your&should&say:
&&&&&&&&What&the&program&is&about/what&the&program&is
&&&&&&&&how&often&you&watch&or&listen&to&this&program
&&&&&&&&what&type&of&people&enjoy&this&program
&&&&&&and&explain&what&you&like&or&dislike&about&this&program&or&why&you&talk&with&
&&&&&&&&&your&friends&or&family&about&this&TV&or&radio&program.&&&&&&
&&&Do&people&in&China&prefer&to&listen&to&the&radio&or&to&watch&TV?
&&&Please&compare&TV&and&radio&programs.&(Differences&and&similarities/advantages&&&disadvantages)?
&&&Does&radio&have&any&advantages&over&TV?
&&&What&types&of&TV&programs&are&most&popular&in&China?&(Why?)
&&&How&are&television&programs&in&China&today&different&to&those&of&the&past&(e.g.,&20&to&40&years&ago)?&
&&&Do&you&have&24-hour&television&in&China?
&&&In&the&future,&what&changes&do&you&think&we&will&see&concerning&television?
&&&In&general,&how&do&TV&and&radio&programs&affect&(or&influence)&people?
&&&Do&you&think&there&is&anything&bad&(or,&negative)&about&(some)&TV&programs?
&&&Do&you&think&violent&cartoons&can&have&an&adverse&effect&on&young&children?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&television&has&more&a&negative&effect&or&more&a&positive&effect&on&children?
&&&&&&Do&you&think&there&should&be&government&controls&on&what&is&broadcast&on&TV&(and&the&radio&and&the&internet)?&(If&yes,&what&controls&or&regulations?)
&&&&&&In&term&of&news,&do&TV&and&radio&cover&the&same&news,&and&in&the&same&way?
Do&you&think&television&(and&radio)&can&be&used&as&educational&media&(for&children)?&(=&Is&it&possible?)
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 in the country 的文章

随机推荐