这个候选人入职跟进问题需要进一步跟进吗 英语

候选人待入职期间跟进频率如何_百度知道
候选人待入职期间跟进频率如何
第一次跟进待入职候选人的时候,有一个从业两年的朋友告诉我她的跟进频率是一天一个电话,在最大程度上避免了候选人最终不去入职的情况。我最开始按照这个频率来跟进,候选人也没有什么特别的反应。但最近两个case的候选人都比较反感,觉得我不放心他们甚至是...
我有更好的答案
跟踪了解候选人的入职手续的办理情况和家人对其职位变动的态度,最好是三到五天一个电话吧,太紧了也不好啊。 楼下继续~~~[]
该turn down的迟早都会turn down 一个礼拜一个差不多了 多了他烦你也烦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。_csrf_token
xfIPw4K82D59NlAoBfxlyB
wmqRpcCsrfToken
xfIPw4K82D59NlAoBfxlyB
阅读:7844回复:24
如何用英语跟进你的客户【转载】
发布于: 19:03
相信很多外贸人士都遇到过 老外不回邮件的情况吧,希望下面的东西,对你们有用~~
分析下原因,一般情况下我会再写封追踪信给他:
Hope you are fine, my friend.It is regret that I haven't receive any information from your side. May I have your idea about our offer? We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply. As we don't want to lost a good customer like you!If there is anything we can do for you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. Hope we can build good cooperation with you.
如果客人还没有回信,一周后再问客人不回信的真实原因.(一般情况,70%的客人会告诉你他的原因)
Glad to contact you again!Have you kindly check my offer? Hope they are workable for your market! Sorry that we still don't receive any information from you. I would apprreciate for your any comment about our offer, including price, quality, sercive. No matter if it is positive answer, It is great help for us to meet your requirement.Waiting for your favorable reply soon!
之后的日子里,可以尝试新产品的报价,刺激下客人的神经.
我通常是这样写的:good day!my quotation of digital photo frame you might have received and considerated. could you kindly advise your comments at your earlier convenience? if the products isnot you are expecting,pls advise me your details requirement, i will re-offer asap.i am of service at any time!
但是,不同的客人,我会变换着写邮件,让客人知道我们公司,产品的存在.我不会把客人缠得太紧,约十来天给他一封邮件我通常这样回复的:
Dear ***,Wish you have a nice day!May I ask whether you have received my quotation?Now I am sending it again,if you have any other ideas.Please feel free to contact me.We will do much better if you can give any advices to us.I am waiting for your reply ASAP.Best regardsWennie.
但是,想成功可不是容易的事情.
dear sir have you received our quotation of ..., if you have any further question,please don't hesitate to contact us.we are waiting for you comment about our quotation.we hope that we can establish a good business relationship with you in the nearest future.your prompt reply will be appreciate.
回复A:直接去函敦促
Dear Hugo Chu, Wish everything well with you and your esteemed company ! We are in receipt of your letter dated Aug 10 , and as requested was expressed you 3 catalogues for our refrigeration goods . We hope they will reach you in due course and will help you in making your selection . Wish we will promote business as well as friendship! Best wishes ! Kevin
回复B: 先写邮件问清情况。本人觉得先写邮件问清情况,简单的询问,如HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY P/I, IS THERE ANY QUESTION OR PROBLEM WITH YOU? 再问何时开L/C 或汇订金过来.....如客户没回复,那你应该(很有必要)打个电话过去问清情况。是价格问题还是临时发生改变? 客户是,还在等最终客户的确认?还是其它问题?然后根据情况做一些措施看能否挽回这一张订单。
Dear Sir, Good morning! Hope you have got a wonderful weekend! For several days no news from you, my friend. Now I am writing for reminding you about our offer for item of **** dated ** ** ** according to your relative inquiry. Have you got (or checked) the prices or not? ( You can add some words to introduce your advantage of your product or something else to attract the customer). Any comments by return will be much appreciated. It will be our big pleasure if we have opportunities to be on severice of you in near future. Looking forward to your prompt response, Thanks and best regards, Yours Faithfully Kevin
回复C:如果仍然没有回音的话,可以在一、两个月后再写一封信。 Dear Sir, Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business. If any new inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you well with comptetitive prices as per your request. By the way, how about your order (or business) with item ***? If still pending I would like to offer our latest prices to promote an opportunity to cooperate with each other. Thanks and best regards, Kevin
最新喜欢:
海到天边天作岸,山登群顶我为峰
铜币1013枚
发布于: 19:41
正好我可以用,谢谢楼主
发布于: 11:49
:正好我可以用,谢谢楼主 希望对大家有用, 不管这些内容出于何处
海到天边天作岸,山登群顶我为峰
发布于: 11:45
谢谢楼主分享!正好用上,希望能收到回函!
发布于: 14:26
发布于: 10:36