请英语不好能进外企吗好的进

英语好的请进_百度知道
英语好的请进
烦用以“F/这三个字母开头的单词,组成一句短语;Y/M&quot
提问者采纳
I&#39, There wve tried, At know.., I&#39, B No one can take Your place..; I can&#39, All the times I Don&#39, You have forgiven, Where all my wrongs have been erased, 'm in our secret place, Feel Your love wash over me, All the times I compromised. Forgiven, &#39.
You have forgiven....
I get down on my knees., And You know I' So many times I&#39., All the times Ycause I don&#39., Alone in Your embrace, Forever Yours and Yt know, All the promises and lies, I&#39., Y You' Y You have forgiven, You have forgiven, Alone in Your embrace, All the promises and lies.;m Yours alone., All the times Ive loved another, All the times Y This heart belongs to Yt ask me why, Alone in Yre the only One forever, Where all my wrom in our secret place, Where all my wrongs have been erased.
Now I'm in our secret place., &#39.
F You have forgiven.;cause I don'cause IForgiven-skillet
Forgive me now, Have been unfaithful, All the times You were denied, All the promises and lies.
能短点儿不?短语,就三个单词就行
提问者评价
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁咋翻译英文好的请进_百度知道
咋翻译英文好的请进
Ultrasonography has a sensitivity of 95 percent and specificity of nearly 100 percent when performed in a setting with adequate quality assurance. Abdominal palpation has poor accuracy and is not an adequate screening test. Patients cannot benefit from screening and subsequent surgery unless they have a reasonable life expectancy. The absence of quality assurance is likely to lower test accuracy. The increased presence of comorbidities for people aged 75 and older decreases the likelihood that they will benefit from screening, 75 years may be considered an upper age limit for screeningFor most men
请别用翻译器,谢谢
提问者采纳
超声波检查法一般有95%的人可以检查出来,在最佳状态下还可能达到100%的。病人无法从筛查与手术中治愈。腹部触诊检测精确度较差,除非他们的寿命更长些,75岁是筛查的最高年龄大数人来说。好的话请赞同。但是质量较差时检测精确度也会降低,不是很合适的筛查方法。75岁及以上的病人并发病更多,但是疗效却更差
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
特异性也会将近100%。而且病人也不会从筛选和随后的手术中获益,超声波检查法的灵敏度为95%,75岁的年纪可能会被认为已超过了做筛选的年龄限制。只要当操作时有足够好的质量控制,除非这些病人的预期寿命尚且过得去。75岁及以上的病人并存发病率的增加降低了他们受益于筛选的可能性对大多数人来说,不足以成为筛选测试的手段。腹部触诊的准确性不高,很有可能会降低测试的准确性。在没有质量保证的情况下
对大部分人来说,75岁是X光成像(或者是放疗化疗的意思)什么好处的年龄上限。(这句不太确定)对于这个年龄,病人并不能真正从后续手术中得到预期的效果,除非有足够的理由去冒着风险。(这句改了下,原文意思是:除非有一个有理由的预期寿命)高并发症对于年龄超过75岁的患者来说是最大的威胁。(原文说:并发症的可能性减低75岁以上的人获得手术利益的可能性)超声波检查法在拥有足够良好的检查结果。(超声波检查法在优秀的质量保证下拥有百分之95到100的准确率)如果缺乏质量的保证,高精确性将无法保证。(缺乏质量保证将降低准确性)腹部触诊的准确性很低也不是足够的筛选试验。
抱歉这个医学领域里的一些专用名词不太知道该怎么翻译,希望能有帮助。
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 请跟进 英语 的文章

随机推荐