修理它们英文fixcheer them upp

英语口语练习小对话 第901期:介绍某人给......
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
第一, 迷你对话
A: Would you like me to have a have a friend to fixyou up?
你需要我介绍一个朋友给你认识吗?
B: OK. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
A: Mary, this is our sales manager, Mr. Smith. Mr.Smith, this is my good friend, Miss Green.
Mary,这是我们的销售部经理,Smith先生,这是我的好友,Green小姐。
B: I&m glad to meet you, Miss Green.
非常高兴认识您,Green小姐。
A: Me, too.
我也非常高兴认识你。
第二, 地道表达
1. 解词释义
Fix sb. up表示&把某人介绍给某人的意思&。
2. 拓展范例
e.g. Now let me fix Mrs. Whiting up to you, who is as intellectual as she is beautiful.
现在让我给您介绍槐亭太太吧,她真不愧是秀外慧中呢。
e.g. To fix his wife up into such a society was out of the question.
他万万不能把妻子介绍给这种团体。
e.g. He promised to get them in behind the scenes, and fix them up to some nice girls.
他又许愿要带他们到后台去,一一介绍给风流的娘儿们。
e.g. May I fix the speaker up to you for this evening?
我来介绍一下今晚演讲的人好吗?
3. 视野拓展
1. fix sth. up:安排
e.g. Please get a travel service to fix up your trip to Madrid for you.
请找旅行社为你安排一下去马德里的事。
e.g. I wrote back to Mary at once to fix up a meeting.
我立即回信给Mary安排一个会议。
2. fix sb./sth. up:解决,安顿
e.g. His parents fixed him up with a job.
他父母给他安排了一个工作。
e.g. I think we can fix up with what you want.
我想我们能安排好你需要的东西。
3. fix sth. up:修理,修补,修缮,修整
e.g. He fixed up the cottage before they moved in.
他把农舍修整好,他们才搬进去。
e.g. You might fix up a house or help with the gardening.
你也可以修缮房屋或帮忙整理花园。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:当前位置: &
求翻译:can you fix up broken bicycle parts,like wheels是什么意思?
can you fix up broken bicycle parts,like wheels
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
能您修理破坏的自行车零件,象轮子
能您修理破坏的自行车零件,象轮子
你可以安排那辆破的自行车零件,像车轮一样吗
可以修复损坏自行车零件,如轮
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!fix up是什么意思_fix up在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
fix up是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
fix up是什么意思 fix up在线翻译 fix up什么意思 fix up的意思 fix up的翻译 fix up的解释 fix up的发音 fix up的同义词 fix up的反义词 fix up的例句
fix up英 [fiks ?p] 美 [f?ks ?p] fix up 基本解释修理; 安排; 安顿; 为(某人)提供fix upfix up 相关例句ph.1. His parents fixed him up with a job.&&&&他父母给他安排了一个工作。fix up 网络解释1. 修补:戏剧的导演将由安格斯杰克逊(Angus Jackson)担纲,他与国家剧团已有过多次合作,以前曾执导过埃尔米纳(Elmina)的<>(Kitchen)和<>(Fix Up).<p class="p11查询·英语单词2. 修补,修理好;解决:fix one&#39;s eyes on 注意,注视 | fix up 修补,修理好;解决 | fix up 治愈(病人安顿3. 3. 治愈(病人安顿:fix up 修补,修理好;解决 | fix up 治愈(病人安顿 | flame out 突然冒火焰4. 修理:fish story 荒唐无比的故事 | fix up 修理 | flat tire 没精打采fix up 双语例句1. Best Calc highlightsLarge display with lots of graphic indicatorsPrecedence mode - to reduce entering parenthesis (e. g. 2+2-2=6)Operations and conversions can be performed in binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal formCalculate basic arithmetic functionsCalculate the root, square root or cube root of a numberRaise to power functionsLogarithmic and exponent functionsCalculate sine, cosine, tangent, arc sine, arc cosine or arc tangentCalculate in degrees, radians or grads, mil, revDisplays results in normal, scientific, or fix modeMemory operations Call last result functionOperations with big and small numbers are supported (up to ten in 308th power or ten in minus 308th power)and much more to explore!&&&&最佳钙highlightsLarge模式显示indicatorsPrecedence与大量的图形-减少输入括号(如2 +2-2 = 6)业务和十进制的转换,可进行二进制,八进制,和十六进制formCalculate基本算术functionsCalculate根,平方根或多维数据集的numberRaise根电源functionsLogarithmic和指数functionsCalculate正弦,余弦,正切,圆弧正弦,余弦弧或弧tangentCalculate度数,弧度或梯度,密尔,revDisplays结果正常,科学化,或修复modeMemory行动电话与大,小号码的最后结果functionOperations支持(最多10个在零下308电源或功率10 308)以及更多探索!2. When the user opens a box the hoisting up, the transformer and the bottom plank connected bolt shall be demolished, hangs with four similar length's steel cable on oil tank's special-purpose lift hook, uses another string or the scallop to bundle these 4 steel cable and the transformer in the same place, pays attention to steel cable and outside stainless steel shell of bellow on the top of the transformer should add the felt circle or the rubber gasket, in order to avoid the steel cable damage transformer's bellow shell, then slings the transformer slowly, Moves it to the pad base on the support, fix the transformer with the install screw buried well in advance.&&&&5.4用户开箱起吊时,将互感器与底木板相连的螺栓拆除,用四根同样长度的钢缆挂在油箱的专用吊钩上,再用另一根绳子或带子将这4根钢缆和互感器捆在一起,注意钢缆与互感器顶端的膨胀器不锈钢外罩外应加毡圈或橡皮垫,以免钢缆损坏互感器的膨胀器外罩,然后慢慢吊起互感器,把它移至支撑垫基上,用预先埋好的安装螺杆将互感器固定。3. fix up的近义词3. This tiny apartment of only 33 square meters is care recipient Lai Guixiang's home. The house is in a mess - with stuff all over, moldy walls, and a floor with big holes in it. Volunteers are here to fix them all up. Sturdy tiles, newly painted walls&&&&关怀户赖桂香的住家只有33平方公尺大,整间屋子脏透了,堆满杂七杂八的物品,墙壁布满壁癌,地板的瓷砖也破了好几个大洞,慈济志工展开整修大作战。4. Fix sb. up with a job&&&&修补,修理好;解决5. Let's fix up a date to have dinner together.&&&&我们定个日子一起吃饭吧。6. The software is made up for ship rolling gesture control and random sea wave simulation. The simulation and calculation of fix angle-ratio main/flap fin stabilizer joint control system and variational angle-ratio main/flap fin stabilizer joint control system validate that the latter has better control result and saves a lot of energy.&&&&建立船舶横摇姿态控制和随机海浪数字仿真软件平台,对定转角比襟翼减摇鳍控制系统和变转角比襟翼减摇鳍控制系统分别进行了仿真和能量核算,验证了变转角比襟翼减摇鳍控制系统相对定转角比襟翼减摇鳍控制系统和传统单体鳍控制系统不仅有好的控制效果,而且可以节省大量的能量。7. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D7. I will fix up work on hand, and finish the task of this month, timely in the next week.&&&&下个星期我会按时完成本月任务的。8. 8. Don't you bother your head about it any more, I'll fix up the lumber-room for myself, and all you've got to do is to let me know when the sister -in-law business is coming on, and I'll shift out of my room in time for the miss us to get it ready for her.&&&&别再为这事伤神了,老伙计;我自己会修好那个杂物间,行了吧;而你要做的就是告诉我你的妻姐什么时候来,我就及时地搬出我的房间,让你夫人为她把房间收拾好。9. We must fix Uncle Fox up with a room in the hotel.&&&&我们必须为福克斯大叔在旅馆里安排一个房间。10. 10. Moreover thrust bed down the livestock against the difference, Shaft, The pedestal encircles and employs in company, Fix module shaft shoulder end face and the shell opening back plane dimensional tolerance, Geometry accuracy, Rigidity, Axial is moved up and down, Coarse degree ought to accord with the internation, National standard stipulation demand.&&&&滚针,滚柱推力轴承由滚动体滚针,圆柱滚子及推力保持架和推力垫圈组成,滚针和圆柱滚子受到推力保持的保持架引导,并与不同的推力垫圈,轴,座圈一起使用,安装组件的轴肩端面和外壳孔底面的尺寸公差,几何精度,刚性,轴向跳动,粗糙度应符合国际,国家标准规定的要求。11. Maple think that they should have their own unique color, then, that mission did not put out the fire, more fire-Wang talks, which stirred up a fire mission of Maple autumn of hate, and let the land do not provide nutrition, but the Maple With amazing tree s autumn maple makes the wind to blow, but it can not destroy him, the wi autumn battle personally, did not expect it not start, autumn burning it, and fix the fled.&&&&&&枫树却认为应该有自己独特的颜色,于是,那团火不仅没有熄灭,却越烧越旺,这团火激起了秋对枫树的憎恨,求让大地不为之提供营养,可是枫树凭借着惊人的毅力活了下来;秋又让风去吹枫树,可是却摧毁不了他,枫树依然迎风挺立;秋亲自上阵,没想到还没开打呢,秋便烧着了,狼狈的逃走了。12. 12. He was trying to fix up a yarn for me to hand her – didn't want her to break her heart and so forth. I had to cut him short.&&&&&&他企图编好一个故事叫我讲给她听,说他不想伤她的心以及诸如此类的话,我只有打断他。13. 13. Lastly, the paper is useful to get up LPFs and fix position in china.&&&&&&最后,初步分析了目前我国推行LPFs存在的局限性并提出相应的建议。14. Row rather although fix morals of the world to go into an evil way, didn't a few ill news's, if from is the neighbor's character to up speak a felling, he doesn't consider as what a bad person.&&&&&&列宁虽然修世道入邪途,干了不少恶事,如果从做邻居的品格上讲感觉他不算什么坏人。15. Lee. I'm trying to get someone up here to room 402 to fix my bathroom light.&&&&&&我是李先生,想找人修一修402房间浴室的灯。16. I`ll fix you up.&&&&&&我会安排好你的。17. 17. CJ20-63 exchanges the contactor for the moving directly type, pairis a bit more broken, fix up three-dimensionally, of simplestructure and compact, appearance install of size old productdwindle greatly.&&&&&&CJ20-63交流接触器为直动式,双断点,立体布置,结构简单紧凑,外形安装腔尺寸较老产品大大缩小。18. &#100;&#97;&#110;&#99;&#105;&#46;&#57;&#49;&#49;&#99;&#104;&#97;&#46;&#99;&#111;&#109;18. The main content of this dissertation includes: 1. Research on the theory of ultrasonic power supply, introduce its development process. On the basis of these, fix on the scheme of medical ultrasonic low-power supply. 2. According to the principle of modularized design, divide medical ultrasonic low-power supply into four parts. They are power amplify circuit, power control circuit, frequency automatic tracking circuit and matching circuit. Separately research on their theories and design their circuits and necessary programs, especially, effectively resolve the problem tracking the supersonic vibration system with a narrow syntony frequency bandwidth and a high swing. 3. The matching experiments gain good result, and prove that medical ultrasonic low-power supply is entirely up to the mustard on intellectualization, wide band of working frequency, steady output and high efficiency.&&&&&&本文工作的主要内容包括:1、研究了超声功率电源的原理,并回顾了它的发展过程,在此基础之上确定本文医用小功率超声电源的设计方案; 2、按照模块化的设计原则,将医用小功率超声电源的设计分解为功率放大电路、功率控制电路、频率自动跟踪电路和匹配电路等四个部分,分别研究了各部分的原理,在此基础之上进行了具体的电路设计和程序设计,尤其是有效地解决了对谐振频率带宽窄振幅高的超声振动系统的频率跟踪问题; 3、通过与超声振动系统的各项配合实验,取得了很好的实验结果,验证了医用小功率超声电源完全满足智能化、工作频带宽、输出功率稳定、输出效率高的设计要求。19. We can fix you up with a place to sleep-I guess you can put up with a mattress on the floor.&&&&&&我们能为你安排一个地方睡觉-我猜测你能在地板上忍受一个底垫。20. We've come to help you fix this place up.&&&&&&我们是来帮你整修这房子的fix up 词典解释fix up 单语例句1. Ruzhou also set up a warning mechanism to manage and fix heavy metal pollution on farmland.2. " So I can't say there's a dire need to fix up the English here, " he said.3. He plans to use some of the money to fix up his house.4. Pullen plans to use the money to fix up his new house, which needs a new lakeside wall.5. But soon we recognized our need for a daily fix, and we would show up several times a day with a challenging swagger.6. China is taking the right steps to fix a problem that has become very serious since the reform and opening up.7. Guy Shields said it would take up to two weeks to fix the pipeline.8. The agreement to patch up the potential $ 600 billion hole is far from a real fix.9. The Treasury Department claimed some credit for a diplomatic victory this summer, when China abandoned its currency's longtime fix to the dollar and bumped up its value.10. People will bend over backwards to fix me up with a desirable date if they find out I am still single.fix up 英英释义verb1. make arrangements for&&&&e.g. Can you arrange a meeting with the President?&&&&Synonym: 2. find (something or someone) for&&&&e.g. I'll fix you up with a nice girlfix up是什么意思,fix up在线翻译,fix up什么意思,fix up的意思,fix up的翻译,fix up的解释,fix up的发音,fix up的同义词,fix up的反义词,fix up的例句,fix up的相关词组,fix up意思是什么,fix up怎么翻译,单词fix up是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注拒绝访问 | dict.24en.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (dict.24en.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3fbea75b87d843fb-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器八十年代修车厂满足凯特的父母
凯特的汽车修理站
凯特修车厂
凯特的汽车修理站
凯特的汽车修理站
凯蒂的汽车修理店
更多收起网络短语
I bought a run-down farm house and plan to fix it up.
我买了一间破败的农舍,打算整修整修。
As well as running a busy legal practice, he also has a reputation as a corporate troubleshooter and all-round Mr Fix-It, and is often called upon to clean up organisations in crisis.
除了忙于法律业务外,他还是赫赫有名的排解公司纠纷高手,人称全能的“处理先生”,经常有危机缠身的公司请他帮助排忧解难。
Post production- time to fix it up a bit by adjusting levels, brightness, contrast, curves and sharpness and one you have it looking good add some diffuse glow and tweak it till you are satisfied.
完成上面设置以后你就可以通过调节曲线,亮度,对比度或者一个你认为比较好的特效直到你对最后的结果感到满意为止。
Fix it in the mix, if it needs a tune-up.
Alas, all it succeeds in doing with its Rube Goldberg fix-up, however, is fouling up the foul up even more, fomenting more discontent and inflicting more hurt as its geniuses attempt to convert the sinking ship into a flying ark.
Like any good hacker, Richardson decided to come up with a fix: He developed a do-it-yourself TV remote control that will automatically mute the television when certain celebrity names are mentioned.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 light them up 的文章

随机推荐