付出努力能说pay effort可数吗吗,不能的话那对某事付出努力怎么说?

我相信努力就会有回报 的翻译是:I believe that the effort will pay off 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我相信努力就会有回报
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I believe that the efforts will pay off
I believe that the effort will pay off
I believe that the effort will pay off
I believe that there will be a return efforts
I believed can have the repayment diligently
相关内容&a我上五年级 On me 5th class & a发票抬头 The receipt gains ground & adis le féca a quelle pano tu peux me montré les jet stp 正在翻译,请等待...
& a制度性保障 Institutional safeguard & a开发板上人机交互接口 Develops the panel man-machine interaction connection & awas Sie essen Wann erlernter Deutscher? & apeple get together for a family dinner and then eat moon-cakes and watch the full,the moon peple在一起为家庭晚餐然后吃月亮结块并且观看充分,月亮 & atom is a good listen 汤姆是好听 & a也许有时候会与他们反生一些争吵和不快乐的事 Perhaps sometimes can instead live some quarrels with them and not the joyful matter & a所有这些玩具都是手工制作的。 All these toys all are the hand-planteds. & athey cannot read or write and they have to remember thing 他们不可能读或写和他们必须记住事 & a都出现同样的问题 All has the similar problem & a这篇新闻报道是根据实际情况写成的 This reportage is wrote according to the actual situation & aunless you really meanit 除非真正您meanit & a我想要问问你关于在中国能够参观的地方 I want to ask you about the place which can visit in China & aand must contain at least one ofeach 并且必须包含至少一ofeach & afta sw version i fta sw版本i & asome of us get dipped in flat.some in satin.some in gloss.but every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent.and when you do.nothing will ever compare. some of us get dipped in flat.some in satin.some in gloss.but every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent.and when you do.nothing will ever compare. & ahave a good day then 有一早晨好然后 & ado you have any friend
you give me some one qq number 如此ok & aIf the yds many rolls , pls pick up into
one package before send , 如果yds许多卷, pls整理入一个包裹前面送, & a现在,我们学校有各种各样的课外活动。 Now, our school has various extracurricular activity. & a校园前面是个宽阔的四方院 In front of the campus is a broad square courtyard & a比饿肚子好多了 Compared to had an empty stomach is much better & a我要做老板 I must be boss & a他正在实验室做实验 His laboratory is doing the experiment & a缺少社会经验 正在翻译,请等待...
& a新校服看起来很漂亮 The new school uniform looks like very attractively & aIs that your key in the lost and found case? 那是否是您的钥匙在失物招领处盒? & a事件的恶化 Event worsening & a以后做我的兄弟。 Later will be me brothers. & aかのじょ The [ji] [yo] whether of & a她们都说我变了,变得她们都不认识。 They all said I have changed, all becomes them not to know. & amy baby
to 我的婴孩是非常 可爱我喜欢 & a他们本来计划在太阳落山前到达目的地,但意外发生了。 They plan originally on the sun fall in front of the mountain to arrive the destination, but the accident occurred. & aRated frequency: 50Hz or 60 Hz 额定的频率: 50Hz或60赫兹 & a有26个教室在我们学校里, Has 26 classrooms in our school, & aan eraser are in the pencil case 橡皮擦在笔匣 & aNormalizes longitudes into a continuous range containing the longitude. This method is obsolete 正常化经度入包含经度的一个连续的范围。 这个方法是过时的 & athe disposal of used hydrotest water 使用的hydrotest水处置 & a西安的文化真是丰富 Xi'an's culture really is rich & athey give you a unique page 他们给您独特的页 & ai left the window in the room open because of the smoke from the fire 我在屋子里把窗口留在开放由于抽烟从火 & a这件很适合你 This suits you very much & a在我来大学之前,我觉得大学很无聊 Comes in front of the university in me, I thought the university is very bored & aalmost empty 几乎空 & a喜欢体育吗? Likes the sports? & aprobably the best way to make and keep friends is to find others who share your interests. lasting friendships often develop between people who enjoy the same activities. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThere are lots of different sections in the newspaper. 有许多不同的部分在报纸。 & a你们互相体谅,也许过段时间你们就会好起来的,多给他一点时间,我和我家人也会慢慢劝导他的 You forgive mutually, perhaps crosses the section time you to be able to be good, many for him time, I and my family member also can advise him slowly & a被谁击败 Is defeated by who & a我的牙齿痛得厉害,要去看医生 正在翻译,请等待...
& a据我的了解,我认为饭堂有部分应改变 According to mine understanding, I thought the dining hall has the part to be supposed to change & awell...i am a true "autagonistophiliac" which means I have a fetish for being on camera 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMy greatest wish is to travel the world!!! 我的最巨大的愿望是移动世界!!! & a只是他们在讲台上教,我们在下面听和记笔记 Only is they teaches on the platform, we and record in under tin write down & a我相信努力就会有回报 I believed can have the repayment diligently &In a nutshell, your effort will pay off.
简而言之,你的努力一定会得到回报的。
Will the investment of time and effort pay off?
时间和精力方面的投入能否得到回报?
Your patience and effort will pay off in a lifetime of better health.
你的恒心和努力会为你赢得一生的健康体魄。
Do your best even in the face if adversity. your effort will pay off in the long run.
即使面对困境,也要竭尽全力。你的努力最余会有回报的。
He believes all the effort he put in will pay off someday.
他坚信他所做的努力总有一天会得到回报的。
I totally believe that all my effort , devotion, enthusiasm and hard work will pay off.
我完全相信,我所有的努力、投入、热情与勤奋都会有所回报。
I totally believe that all the effort, devotion, enthusiasm and hard word will pay off.
我完全相信,我所投入的所有时间、金钱、精力与决心都会带来丰厚的回报。
If you put the effort in up front it’ll pay off in the long run.
如果你前期付出了这样的努力,那么从长远来讲你会得到回报。
If you put the effort in up front it’ll pay off in the long run.
如果你前期付出了这样的努力,那么从长远来讲你会得到回报。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!It is common that if you want to do something great and unique you have to pay more effort. The art creation is a process of exploration and innovation.
大凡做一件独辟蹊径的事情是要付出更多辛苦的,而艺术创作更是一种在不断地创新与探索中前进的行为。
The phenomenal appears is because of the people's thought is on the opposite of the socialization of the executing modes. We should pay out more effort to break the tradition.
造成这种现象的一个很重要的原因就是人们的思想与社会化的行刑方式十分抵触,要想打破传统,需要付出很多的努力。
Even if the pay more hardships and effort, even more experienced wind and rain, even if my life was gone, even if …As long as you at my side, I will not feel lonely, I will have a brief happiness!
那怕付出再多的艰辛和努力,哪怕经历再多的风雨,哪怕让我的生命飞快的消逝,哪怕……只要你在我身边,我就不会感到孤独,我将拥有短暂的幸福!
Make every effort to pay more than your monthly payment when borrowing money from your friends.
从朋友处借到钱后,每月还钱时尽量能多还就多还点。
In May, it said Japan would pay for the effort. More than 300 schools in Fukushima prefecture have used the technique.
今年5月,文部省说政府将为这种方法提供资金,如今福岛县已有超过300家学校使用了这种方法。
And I somehow had led myself to believe that it would've taken much more time and effort to pay closer attention to those other details.
并且在某种程度上我使自己坚信关注下其他的细节不会花费很多的时间和精力。
In an effort to persuade investors to pay more for the assets, the government has agreed to put a floor under the losses of 10 to 20 percent of what the investor puts up.
为了说服投资者购买更多的资产,政府同意为投资者们可能的损失设定介于百分之十到二十的下限。
This is part of a broader effort by the coalition government to pay more attention to fast-growing emerging economies.
联合政府为适应快速增长的新兴市场做出了很大的努力,这只是其中的一部分。
This can be an annoyance and cost you a lot of time, but it definitely can be worth the effort, even more so if you do not pay their wages.
这是一个非常烦人的并且耗费大家精力的事情,但是同样,显然这一且的付出也是值得的,因为在这些租借球员看来,如果你对他们的关心,甚至比你给他们发不发工资还要重要;
As a result, boys are given a lot more feedback that emphasizes effort (e.g., "If you would just pay attention you could learn this," "If you would just try a little harder you could get it right.")
结果是,对男孩子们的反馈更多地强调努力(比如:“如果你专心一点,你就可以学会”,“如果你再努力一点,你就可以做对。”
On Tuesday, the bank sold more than five billion dollars in common stock in an effort to pay back the government.
周二,高盛出售了50多亿美元的普通股,以便偿还政府(的救援);
Most people believed China needs economic development more than democracy, and would like to see Hong Kong people pay their effort in both areas.
此外,一般被访者均认为港人有责任推动中国的民主及经济发展,当中又较多人认为经济发展比民 主发展更加重要者多。
As more and more hotels put more effort into social marketing, we are starting to see results that make us pay closer attention.
现在有越来越多的酒店向社会媒体营销投入更多资源,它与我们的关系更加密切。
Man, it's awesome. The pay is better than I expected. And, more importantly , I can meet plenty of attractive ladies without any serious effort on my part.
老兄,简直妙极了。薪水比我预期的还要高。而且更重要的是,我可以不费吹灰之力就遇到迷人的美女。
Zhengfeng software will be more effort in the future to pursuit for innovation, continuous improvement, sustainable development, service customers and pay back to the community.
未来正峰软件将更加努力,求实创新,不断完善,持续发展,服务客户,回报社会。
The results:(1) One need to pay significant effort and feel difficult to perform surface-nd deep-action in emotional labors, and deep-action would engage more attention;
结果表明:(1)操作表层动作与深层动作都具有一定的难度,需要付出一定的努力;且深层动作引起更多的精力集中;
A person who does not love you, the more you pay, no matter how good she was, it is a waste of time and effort.
而一个不爱你的人,你付出的再多,她再好,那也不过是浪费时间和精力。
I hope that there will be more designers, who will pay close attention to this problem and make an effort for the development of Chinese organic food.
笔者希望通过本文的写作,能抛砖引玉,吸引更多设计同仁对有机食品包装进行关注与探讨,为有机食品行业——人类的朝阳产业的发展奉献力量。
I hope that there will be more designers, who will pay close attention to this problem and make an effort for the development of Chinese organic food.
笔者希望通过本文的写作,能抛砖引玉,吸引更多设计同仁对有机食品包装进行关注与探讨,为有机食品行业——人类的朝阳产业的发展奉献力量。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!付出很多努力 的翻译是:Pay a lot of effort 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
付出很多努力
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
A lot of effort
Pay a lot of effort
Pay a lot of effort
made a lot of efforts
Pays very many diligently
相关内容&a因为这样才可以健康地生活;学习, Because like this only the Study, & ano student or no students 没有学生或没有学生 & aYes.you love me five or six years.SO deep and I was moved. But you always think that i just can hurt you and so cold down. In my opinion, I think you must disappear AND i would not be found by you forever.You love don't adapt to me , you are so stupendous OK? How ridiculous ! Yes.you爱我五或六years.SO深深和我被移动了。 但您总认为我可以损害您和如此寒冷下来。 以我所见,我认为您必须消失,并且我永远是不会由您找到的。您爱不适应我,您是那么特好OK ? 多么可笑! & aI remember all the things that we shared,and the way you smile at me… 我记得我们分享的所有事和您对我微笑…的方式 & ahans christian went to a house where old women worked as weavers hans基督徒去房子,老妇人工作作为织布工 & a似黑夜中的繁星 Resembles in the dark night the stars & a有兴趣一起玩吗
我们一起到高潮 Has the interest to play us to arrive the high tide together together & athe nearby hotels 附近的旅馆 & a要射了 Must shoot & ais your shop big 是您的商店大 & a社区功能的核心化:从内卷型社区建设转向外联型社会建设 Community function core: Constructs outside from the involution community changes the association society to construct & a明日再来 Tomorrow again will come & a我知道的不多 I know not not many & a Pig!
we work together  猪! 我们工作一起 & aMonstar 7 Monstar 7° & a农村有新鲜空气 正在翻译,请等待...
& a汤姆和杰米一样高 Tom and the outstanding rice are equally high & a你好!我叫JANE ZHU 我来自上海,现在深圳,你在哪个区。 Hello! I call JANE ZHU me to come from Shanghai, now Shenzhen, which area are you at. & aout of trash 在垃圾外面 & athread
it 穿线它 & acomplexes with 复合体与 & a好宝宝 Good baby & aShe has said little so far,responding only briefly when spoken to 少许到目前为止她说,只简要地反应,当讲话的对 & a现在你在来看看我们这条胡同。 Now you are coming to see our this alley. & a??‘璁ゅ?缁??浜 执行`璁ゅ?缁? ?浜 & ais very fast 是非常快速的 & a正在找工作,但是不太好找, Is looking for the work, but not too good looks, & aSUPPORTO RULLO LATO FISSO 横截SEZ MOTORULLO & ato be mindful of personal gain and loss 是记住个人获取和损失 & aROSETTA DI APPOGGIO 正在翻译,请等待...
& asometimes i see you wanted but i only love forever love you forever you see 有时我看见您要,但我永远只爱爱您您永远看见 & aFLANGIA FISSAGGIO MOTORE 通过缝动力化的缝USCCITA & aafter attempting the delivery, addressee could not be located according to the menttioned address detalis on parce 在试图交付以后,收信人在parce不可能根据位于menttioned地址detalis & a什么时候我可以知道结果? When can I know the result? & a体力弱势开始消减 The physical strength weak trend starts to reduce & a并且西南方向有良好水路配合 And southwest the direction has the good waterway coordination & a如果有什么问题 If has any question & aKeyBoardEx 正在翻译,请等待...
& a习惯中国食物 正在翻译,请等待...
& aA feature of these service arrangements is the public service nature of the obligation undertaken by the operator 这些服务安排特点是操作员承担的义务的公共业务本质 & a化学与环境工程学院 Chemistry and environment engineering college & asoil tight 土壤紧紧 & aINTERIOR POCKET(AGAINST THE BACK PANEL IS CENTERED 3"DOWN FROM THE TOP OF THE BAG) 内部口袋(反对后板被集中3 "下来从上面袋子) & ahi my name is... 高我的名字是… & ashanghai general motor 上海一般马达 & a人们疾呼要让生活更加健康,更加自然。 People illness shouts must let the life be healthier, nature. & a它叫航空硬铝 It calls the aviation duralumin & a目前传媒界全媒体传播日臻成熟。 At present media entire media dissemination gradually maturing. & a我已发了我的照片给你邮箱 I have sent my picture to give you the mailbox & aOur Technical Department has chosen to change the paint system 1K---2K(add hardener),as for the improve derection! 我们的科技部选择了对变动油漆系统1K---2K (增加硬化者),有为改进derection! & a飞向天堂 Flies to the heaven & a把每天要做的事陈列出来,每天做一点,持之以恒 The matter which must do every day exhibits, every day does, perseveres & aAIS has been paid significant attention AIS has been paid significant attention & a新的101G2內自帶一個urDrive軟件該軟件讓您可以更清楚检视闪存盘内的数据,其中还包含多种超炫的功能,帮助您制作个人化的档案。您可通过内置的相片检视器轻松整理喜爱的相片、使用内置的浏览器搜寻数据、经由AppZone试用新的应用程序,弹指之间便能完成所有操作。在几个月后,urDrive将以全新的面貌呈现,提供更多的应用程序与功能。 In new 101G2 brings a urDrive software this software to enable you to be possible a clearer inspection to dodge saves in the plate the data, in which also contains the function which many kinds of ultra dazzles, helps you to manufacture personalized the file.The browser search data through in which
& a我在学校丢了一只白色钢笔 正在翻译,请等待...
& a圣诞节(Christmas),每年12月25日,圣诞老人是圣诞节活动中最受欢迎的人物。灯烛和装饰品把枞树或洋松装点起来的常青树,作为圣诞节庆祝活动的一部分。 Christmas day (Christmas), every year December 25, Santa Claus is a character who the Christmas day moves most receives welcome.The lamp candle and the ornament the evergreen which decorates the fir tree or the douglas spruce, takes Christmas day celebration a part. & a付出很多努力 Pays very many diligently &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
解释低级英语Time and effort will pay off
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
付出时间和努力总会有回报的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
付出的时间和努力都会有回报的。