were i to give up one of them up这一句有错吗?

However, if I had to give up one of them.这里用的had是因为虚拟语气吗?具体是怎么运用的?_百度知道
However, if I had to give up one of them.这里用的had是因为虚拟语气吗?具体是怎么运用的?
不是虚拟语气,虚拟语气是指本来有可能或不可能发生的事在一个条件下不会发生或发生,具体看语法书吧。这一句是不得不放弃的意思。
采纳率:17%
、主句呢?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& “Some people will do ...”习题详情
306位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.6%
Some people will do just about anything to save money. And I am one of them. My family’s last vacation was a good &&&&&to prove it. It was my six-year-old son’s winter break from school, and we were &&&&&home from Fort Lauderdale after a week-long trip. The flight was &&&&, and Delta, the airline, offered us $400 per person in credits to give up our seats and leave the next day. I had meetings in New York, so I had to &&&&. But that didn't mean my husband and my son couldn't stay. I took my nine-month-old and took off for home.The next day, my husband and son were offered more &&&&&to take an even later flight. Yes, I encouraged — okay, ordered — them to wait it out at the &&&&, to "earn" more Delta Dollars. Our total take: $1,600. Not bad, huh?Now some people may think I'm a bad mother and not such a great wife either. But as a big-time bargain hunter, I know the value of a &&&&. And these days, a good deal is something few of us can afford to &&&&.I've made living looking for the best deals and &&&&&the worst tricks. I have been the consumer reporter of NBC's Today show for over a decade. So far, I feel proud that I have written a couple of &&&&&including one titled Tricks of the Trade: A Consumer Survival Guide. And I really do what I &&&&&in.I tell you this because there is no &&&&&in getting your money’s worth. Honestly, I’m also &&&&&when it comes to shoes, clothes for my children, and expensive restaurants. But I wouldn't hesitate to spend on a good haircut. It keeps its shape longer, and it's the first thing people &&&&. And I will also spend on a classic piece of furniture. &&&&&lasts.【小题1】A.sampleB.excuseC.situationD.example【小题2】A.leavingB.headingC.gettingD.arriving【小题3】A.overbookedB.overcrowdedC.overworkedD.overpowered【小题4】A.get onB.get over C.get backD.get away【小题5】A.seatsB.creditsC.bargainD.value【小题6】A.flightB.officeC.schoolD.airport【小题7】A.dollarB.timeC.familyD.work【小题8】A.pass upB.pass downC.pass along D.pass on【小题9】A.expanding B.expectingC.exposingD.explaining【小题10】A.dictionariesB.newspapersC.novelsD.books【小题11】A.believeB.putC.giveD.come【小题12】A.harmB.shameC.doubt D.shock【小题13】A.generousB.tightfistedC.joyfulD.patient【小题14】A.noticeB.realize C.know D.understand【小题15】A.SatisfactoryB.Quantity C.Ability D.QualityD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-广东省中山市高二上学期期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Some people will do just about anything to save money. And I am one of them. My family’s last vacation wa...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文主要教育我们正确的金钱观,要认识到金钱的真正价值,该花的时候要花,该省的时候要省。【小题1】D 名词辨析。A样本;B借口;C情景;D例子;前面一句说我是一个愿意做任何事情来节省钱的人,接着举例说明,上次全家去度假就是这样的一个例子。【小题2】B 动词辨析。A离开;B朝…过去;C得到,到达;D到达;这次度假是我儿子的寒假的时候,经过一个星期的度假以后,我们从Fort Lauderdale出发,准备回家。本句中的home是副词,修饰head。【小题3】A 动词辨析。A过度预定;B过于拥挤;C过度工作;D制服,压倒;根据Delta, the airline, offered us $400 per person in credits to give up our seats and leave the next day.可知这件航空公司给我们400美元让我们放弃原来预定的位置,在第二天再回家,可知这件航空公司的位置被预定过多,所以给事先预定的人退钱作为补偿。故A正确。【小题4】C 短语辨析。A进展,相处;B克服;C找回,回来;D离开,脱身;因为我在纽约与别人约好了,所以我们不得不回来。但是我让丈夫和儿子留在那里,这样可以得到对方的补偿。故C正确。【小题5】B 上下文串联。A座位;B贷款,信誉;C便宜货;D价值;我让丈夫和孩子在那里逗留了一天,但第二天,他们仍然无法回来,公司给了他们更多的钱座位补偿。根据第3空后the airline, offered us $400 per person in credits to give up our seats可知B正确。【小题6】D 名词辨析。A航班;B办公室;C学校;D机场;我鼓励我的丈夫和孩子在机场外面等待,因为在那里可以“挣钱”。【小题7】A 上下文串联。A美元(钱);B时间;C家庭;D工作;我知道钱的价值,因为我是一个很会省钱的人。【小题8】A 短语辨析。A错过;B传递;C沿着…向前走;现在,一笔好交易有时候是我们中很少有人能够错过的。本句就是指我们都不要错过这样简单的挣钱的机会。【小题9】C 动词辨析。A扩张,使…变大;B期待;C揭露,揭发,使…曝光;D解释;我一直都在努力寻找做好的生意并曝光那些最糟糕的商业阴谋诡计。我这样做就是为了让人们都可以挣到钱。【小题10】D 名词辨析。A字典;B报纸;C小说;D书;根据下文Tricks of the Trade: A Consumer Survival Guide.可知这是一本书的名字,那么本句是指我已经写了一些书了。【小题11】A 短语辨析。Believe in信任;put in投入;give in屈服;come in进来;因为我认为我做的事情是正确的,所以我在做我相信的事情。【小题12】B 名词辨析。A伤害,损伤;B害羞;C怀疑;D震惊;我告诉你我这样做,是因为得到钱的最大的价值一点也不害羞。【小题13】B 形容词辨析。A慷慨的;B吝啬的;C开心的;D耐心的;老实说,当涉及到衣服鞋子的时候,我很吝啬。但是做头发的时候,我是毫不犹豫的。因为我们要花值得花的钱。【小题14】A 动词辨析。A注意到;B意识到;C知道;D理解;我花钱做头发是不吝啬的,因为这是人们看你的时候首先注意到的。【小题15】D 名词辨析。A满意;B数量;C能力;D品质,质量;和头发一样,我也会花大前去购买好的家具,因为质量好的东西才会持久。故D正确。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Some people will do just about anything to save money. And I am one of them. My family’s last vacati...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Some people will do ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Some people will do just about anything to save money. And I am one of them. My family’s last vacation was a good ____to prove it. It was my six-year-old son’s winter break from school, and we were ____home from Fort Lauderdale after a week-long trip. The flight was ____, and Delta, the airline, offered us $400 per person in credits to give up our seats and leave the next day. I had meetings in New York, so I had to ____. But that didn't mean my husband and my son couldn't stay. I took my nine-month-old and took off for home.The next day, my husband and son were offered more ____to take an even later flight. Yes, I encouraged — okay, ordered — them to wait it out at the ____, to "earn" more Delta Dollars. Our total take: $1,600. Not bad, huh?Now some people may think I'm a bad mother and not such a great wife either. But as a big-time bargain hunter, I know the value of a ____. And these days, a good deal is something few of us can afford to ____.I've made living looking for the best deals and ____the worst tricks. I have been the consumer reporter of NBC's Today show for over a decade. So far, I feel proud that I have written a couple of ____including one titled Tricks of the Trade: A Consumer Survival Guide. And I really do what I ____in.I tell you this because there is no ____in getting your money’s worth. Honestly, I’m also ____when it comes to shoes, clothes for my children, and expensive restaurants. But I wouldn't hesitate to spend on a good haircut. It keeps its shape longer, and it's the first thing people ____. And I will also spend on a classic piece of furniture. ____lasts.【小题1】A.sampleB.excuseC.situationD.example【小题2】A.leavingB.headingC.gettingD.arriving【小题3】A.overbookedB.overcrowdedC.overworkedD.overpowered【小题4】A.get onB.get over C.get backD.get away【小题5】A.seatsB.creditsC.bargainD.value【小题6】A.flightB.officeC.schoolD.airport【小题7】A.dollarB.timeC.familyD.work【小题8】A.pass upB.pass downC.pass along D.pass on【小题9】A.expanding B.expectingC.exposingD.explaining【小题10】A.dictionariesB.newspapersC.novelsD.books【小题11】A.believeB.putC.giveD.come【小题12】A.harmB.shameC.doubt D.shock【小题13】A.generousB.tightfistedC.joyfulD.patient【小题14】A.noticeB.realize C.know D.understand【小题15】A.SatisfactoryB.Quantity C.Ability D.Quality”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Some people will do just about anything to save money. And I am one of them. My family’s last vacation was a good ____to prove it. It was my six-year-old son’s winter break from school, and we were ____home from Fort Lauderdale after a week-long trip. The flight was ____, and Delta, the airline, offered us $400 per person in credits to give up our seats and leave the next day. I had meetings in New York, so I had to ____. But that didn't mean my husband and my son couldn't stay. I took my nine-month-old and took off for home.The next day, my husband and son were offered more ____to take an even later flight. Yes, I encouraged — okay, ordered — them to wait it out at the ____, to "earn" more Delta Dollars. Our total take: $1,600. Not bad, huh?Now some people may think I'm a bad mother and not such a great wife either. But as a big-time bargain hunter, I know the value of a ____. And these days, a good deal is something few of us can afford to ____.I've made living looking for the best deals and ____the worst tricks. I have been the consumer reporter of NBC's Today show for over a decade. So far, I feel proud that I have written a couple of ____including one titled Tricks of the Trade: A Consumer Survival Guide. And I really do what I ____in.I tell you this because there is no ____in getting your money’s worth. Honestly, I’m also ____when it comes to shoes, clothes for my children, and expensive restaurants. But I wouldn't hesitate to spend on a good haircut. It keeps its shape longer, and it's the first thing people ____. And I will also spend on a classic piece of furniture. ____lasts.【小题1】A.sampleB.excuseC.situationD.example【小题2】A.leavingB.headingC.gettingD.arriving【小题3】A.overbookedB.overcrowdedC.overworkedD.overpowered【小题4】A.get onB.get over C.get backD.get away【小题5】A.seatsB.creditsC.bargainD.value【小题6】A.flightB.officeC.schoolD.airport【小题7】A.dollarB.timeC.familyD.work【小题8】A.pass upB.pass downC.pass along D.pass on【小题9】A.expanding B.expectingC.exposingD.explaining【小题10】A.dictionariesB.newspapersC.novelsD.books【小题11】A.believeB.putC.giveD.come【小题12】A.harmB.shameC.doubt D.shock【小题13】A.generousB.tightfistedC.joyfulD.patient【小题14】A.noticeB.realize C.know D.understand【小题15】A.SatisfactoryB.Quantity C.Ability D.Quality”相似的习题。2012年中考英语任务型阅读试题(含答案)2
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年中考英语任务型阅读试题(含答案)2
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年中考英语任务型阅读试题(含答案)2
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 任务型第二类(31)来自:湖南岳阳
& 根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词.使短文完整、通顺。
&&&& Our eyes are very important to us. They are like cameras. We can see beautiful things and colors around us.56& our eyes. But if we don't take care of them, they mayhurt.&& 57&& do we protect our eyes?&&&& On sunny days, the sun shines brightly. So we'd better&&& 58&& our sunglasses. When we read, we shouldn't staytoo close to our books and the light shouldn't be too bright&& 59&& too dark. We mustn't read in bed. It’s&&& 60&& for our eyes. We mustn't rub our eyes with dirty hands or play games on computer too long.
答案:56. with 57. How 58. wear 59. or 60. bad
任务型阅读第三类:阅读短文后进行信息归纳或整理(保持原题号不变)
任务型阅读第三类(1)来自:内蒙包头市
Many kinds of birds live in the United States, but the number of the birds is becoming smaller every year. One of the leading reasons is the growing number of pet cats. By keeping your pet cats in your home, you can help give birds a better possible chance to live.&&&& Of the 90 million pet cats in this country, about two―thirds are allowed to go outside. It is said that these cats kill hundreds of millions of birds each year, as well as billions of small animals such as rabbits and field mice.They can also bring illness to the animals that live in people's yard(院子), further weakening the health of the natural populations.Allowing pet cats to go outside is not just bad for birds and wildlife, it's also bad for the cats themselves. Outdoor cats can get sick very easily. They are in danger from traffic and attacks(攻击)from other animals. In fact, outdoor cats usually don't live past the age of five, while indoor cats often live to be 17 or older.Keep your pet cat inside! If you raise a young cat, it's your duty to let it play inside.
Problem& The number of birds is becoming 91._________; at the same time,many pet cats are in 92._______from traffic and attacks from other animals.Reason for the&problem Pet cats are 93._________to go outside freely.
What to do& &People who 94._________ a young cat have the 95.________& to let it play inside.
答案: 91. smaller&&&&&& 92. danger&&&&&& 93. allowed&&&&&& 94. raise&&&&&& 95. duty
任务型阅读第三类(2)来自:湖北黄石 Big ocean fish have almost been endangered since the start of business fishing in the1950s. The scientists found that the number of large fish has dropped by 90 percent in thepast fifty years. The study took ten years. The researchers collected records from fishingbusinesses and governments around the world. The magazine Nature published(发表)th e findings.&& The scientists say the common way called longline fishing is especially harmful to large fish. This way includes many fishing lines that are connected(连接) to one boat. If these lines are joined together, they can reach one hundred kilometers. They hold thousands of sharp metal hooks(钩) to catch fish. Longline fishing is especially common in the Japanesefishing industry. Records showed that Japanese boats used to catch about ten fish for every one hundred hooks. The study says longline fishing boats now might catch one fish per hundred hooks. The scientists say business fishing can destroy groups of fish much faster than in thepast. It’s not the only worry that the number of large fish is becoming smaller and smaller.What’s worse, they are smaller in size than their ancestors(祖先).根据短文内容完成表格,每空一词。 What is happening to ocean fish?Items (项目) Situations Results71.&&&&&&&&&&&&& of ocean fish& The number of ocean fish has dropped by 90% in the past fifty years. The number of fish 72. .&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& Smaller and smaller.The size of ocean fish Big ocean fish have almost been 73.&&&&&&&&&&& since the start of business fishing in the 1950s. The size of ocean fish is not74.____ _____ as that in the past.The way of fishing(捕鱼) Long-line fishing can be especially had to 75._____ _____. Business fishing can destroy fish groups a lot faster than in the past.&答案:71. business fishing&& 72. is becoming&& 73. much fewer&& 74. as(so) big&& 75. catch fish&&
任务型阅读第三类(3)来自: 湖南永州
Happiness is important for everyone. Most people want to be happy, but few know how to find happiness. Money and success alone do not bring lasting happiness. Happiness depends on ourselves. In other words, we make our own happiness. Here are a few ways to help you be happier.The first secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life. Too often, we spend so much time thinking about the future―for example, getting into college or getting a good job-that we fail to enjoy the present. You should enjoy life's simple pleasures, such as reading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time with close friends. People who have several close friends tend(有……打算) to live happier and healthier lives.The second secret to leading a happy life is to be active. Many people experience this, dancing or playing a sport. You can forget about& your problems, and only think about the activity.Finally, many people find happiness in helping others. According to studies, people feel good when they volunteer their time to do many meaningful things for other people. If you want to feel happier, do something nice for someone.T 66. _What happiness depends on? Happiness depends on 67. ______68._ to be happy ,-&To enjoy 69._____in life.&To be a ctive.&70._.Conclusion Happiness is important for everyone and we make happiness by ourselves.答案:66. How to get happiness! 67. ourselves 68. How& 69. the simple things 7 0. To help others
任务型阅读第三类(4)来自:江苏扬州
‘USA? Britain? Which country is better to study in?’ We often hear such discussions. As China opens its door, it is a dream for many Chinese students to study abroad. They want to learn about the outside world.It’s true that studying abroad can help students develop themselves. Their foreign language skills will be improved and it may be easier to find jobs.But there are problems that should be considered. Language is the first. Students must spend a lot of time learning another language. Students must also learn to live without parents’ care and deal with all kinds of things they haven’t had to do before, like looking after themselves. There are reports about Chinese students abroad running into an ocean of difficulties and giving up finally. When they have to take care of themselves, it is hard for students to study well.Finally, studying abroad brings a heavy burden(负担)to the family. For most Chinese parents, the cost of studying abroad is very high. But is it worth it?We know that there are many famous people who have achieved success through their hard work in China. Liu Xiang is a good example. Once an American teacher invited him there, but he refused. He kept training hard with his Chinese teacher. He surprised the world when he won a gold medal at the Athens Olympic Games. So when you wonder which country is better to study in, think again.Title: Studying at&& 56&& or abroadPhenomenon(现象) Studying abroad has become a&& 57&& for Chinese students.Advantages& ◆ It is helpful to the future&& 58&& of Chinese students.& &◆ It helps to&& 59&& foreign language skills.&◆ It enables Chinese students to find jobs more&& 60& .&&& 61&&&& ◆ It&& 62&& Chinese students too much time to learn a fo reign language.&◆ It’s hard for Chinese students to get used to the life abroad &&&& 63&& parents’ care.&◆ Parents may be under pressure(压力)because the cost of && studying abroad is very&& 64& .Purpose: To tell us studying abroad is not the only way to be&& 65&& by describing Liu Xiang’s example.答案:56. home&&& 57. dream& 58. development 59. improve 60. easily&&& 61. Disadvantages& 62. takes 63. without& 64. high& 65. successful
任务型阅读第三类(5)来自:江苏淮安 &&& Note-taking is a skill that can help you do well in all your schoolwork. It can make you confident when you are studying. But unluckily, most students don’t know how to take notes.& If your teacher writes notes on the blackboard, that’s great. You can copy them or write down the most important facts of all in class. Different teachers do things differently. For example, some teachers may focus on(关注) lots of dates and facts in class, but they only write the important ones on the blackboard. Other teachers may not write anything down, but they may repeat them.& Don’t try to write down every word in class, or you might miss some important points. Some students really learn better with the help of these notes.& Don’t be afraid to ask your teacher to repeat what you’re missed. If your teacher speaks too fast and you can’t follow what he is saying, you can ask him after class.& Comparing(对比) your notes with your classmates’ can be good for your learning. It can also help you and your classmates correct some mistakes.& Note-taking also needs organization. Keep notes for each subject in one place, so that you can find everything easily when a test comes.& Good note-taking takes time. If you decide to recopy your notes every evening, you’ll surely have less time to watch TV. But you’ll save time in the coming test.根据上面短文内容。26.Note-taking can help you ________ all your schoolwork and _______ when you are studying.27.Different teachers do things differently. Some of them like to tell their students many dates and facts but they only ______ others may repeat them instead of _________.28.If you miss some important points or can’t follow your teacher in class, don’t ____ to ask him or just compare your notes with ________.29.Surely,you won’t _________ to watch TV if you decide to _______ every evening.30.This passage mainly tells students ______________________.答案:26. do well in ,& make you confident27. write the important ones , writing something down28. be afraid, classmates’ 29. have much time, recopy your notes30. how to take notes 任务型阅读第三类(6)来自:江苏宿迁 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填写表格 (每空限填一词)。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to beat sadnessWe all have days when we are down, tired and unhappy. That’s OK. You need days like this, or how would you know you are happy? You’ll enjoy your good days even more when you have a few bad days. Even if sadness is a part of life, let’s try to make it small. Here are a few simple ways to help you feel better when you are feeling sad.1. Stand up straight and this helps your energy flow (流动). When your energy is flowing freely, you can flow too.2. Smile! It’s easy to do and have good results. This way can not only leave you in a good mood but also bring others a good mood.3. Listen to music. It can be your favorite music. Some kinds of music work better than others, so try and find out what kind of music works the best for you.4. Take some “me” time. You can find pleasure in reading a book, watching a sunrise or having a hot bath, or something like that.5. Exercise. Even something as simple as taking a walk will get your blood flowing. It is a great way to clear your mind of anything that makes you sad.These ways will cheer you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them every day to make them a habit. You will be surprised to learn that these simple ways will keep your sadness away. But if you are in a deep depression (沮丧), go to see a doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Title: How to beat sadnessOpinions ● It is OK to feel down, 76.&&& ▲&&& and unhappy.● It is possible to make sadness a small 77.&&& ▲&&& of life.
Simple 78.&&& ▲&& & to cheer you up ● Stand up straight so that your 79.&&& ▲&&& can flow freely.&● 80.&&& ▲&&& at others because it can bring you and others a good mood.&● Listen to your 81.&&& ▲&&& music because it works the best.&● 82.&&& ▲&&& pleasure in everyday life, such as watching a sunrise.&● Take a walk and you can clear your 83.&&& ▲&&& of sad things.Suggestions ● Try to make these simple ways a 84.&&& ▲&& .● Go to see a 85.&&& ▲&& when you are in a deep depression.答案:76. tired 77. part 78. ways 79. energy 80. Smile 81. favorite 82. Find 83. mind 84. habit 85. doctor任务型阅读第三类(7)来自:江苏盐城& 阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。We all need a healthy environment, but we produce waster every day and it does harm to our environment. Though we are young, we can still do something to help. In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Here are some ideas for you to live a green life.Rememb reduce, reuse and recycle.Reduce means “ use less”. Don't waste things. This saves money and reduces pollution and waste going into the environment. Before we buy something new, think if it is really necessary or maybe the old one will be just as good! When we do buy thing, choose local products if possible, and try not to buy too many things from abroad.Reuse mean “ use again”. Use things for as long as possible. When we buy things, make sure that they last a long time. We should take care of them so that they will last, and we should repair them if we can instead of throwing them away and buying new ones. Don't use a paper cup or a paper bag. It's better to use a china cup and a lunch box because you can use& them again.Recycle means “ change things into something else”. Although it takes energy to change something into something else, it's better than throwing things away or burning them. Find out what ca n be recycled in your neighbourhood and take part in recycling programmes. We should also buy products made from recycled materials, such as recycled paper, to help save trees.Title:&&& 46&&& to Live a Green LifeWe produce waste every day and it is&& 47&&&& to us. We can do something to help. Ideas Does Don'tsTo&& 48&&&&& Use less& * Try to save something * Don't buy too many things from foreign&& 49&&&& .To reuse Use&& 50&&&& & * Use things for us long as possible.& * Buy things that last long.& * Take care of things or&&& 51&&& the old things. * Don't use&&& 52&&& cups or bags.To recycle Change things into something&&& 53&&& & * Join in recycling programmes.& * Buy&& 54&&&& made from recycled materials. Don't&&& 55&&& things away or burn them.&答案:46. How& 47. harmful& 48. reduce& 49. countries& 50. again 51. repair& 52. paper& 53. else& 54. products& 55. Throw
任务型阅读第三类(8)来自:山东烟台 Bill Gates is head of the software company Microsoft and one of the world’s richest men. He was born on October 28, 1955 and grew up in Seattle with his two sisters. He was a very bright boy. Science and math were his two favorite subjects at school. And he dreamed of being a scientist.&&& Bill first started to play on computers at the age of 13. At that time, a computer was a very large machine. Once he was interested in a very old computer. He and some of his friends spent as much time as possible on computers. In the end, they worked out a software program. Bill sold it for 4,200 dollars when he was only 17.In 1973, Bill went to Harvard University. In 1975, Bill and his partners developed a software program called BASIC. This was not& the first program ever created, but its inventors were the first to decide that people who wanted to use it should pay for it. BASIC was a success. Then Bill left Harvard to work for Microsoft, a company he started in 1975 with his boyhood friend Paul Allen. They thought the computer would come into every office and every home soon. So they began developing software for personal computers. They improved the software to make it easier for people to use computers. After many years of hard work, Microsoft becomes one of the most successful companies. And Bill Gates also becomes one of the richest businessmen in the world.根据文章内容将信息卡补充完整。
答案 66. (a) scientist&& 67. He/Bill (first ) started to play on co mputers./ starting to play on computers& 68. (The name of the software programe is) Basic/ BASIC&&
69. They thought the computer would come into every office and every home soon. 70. Microsoft becomes one of the most successful companies. (Bill Gates also becomes) one of the richest businessmen in the world.&&&
&任务型阅读第三类(9)来自:广东河源请阅读下面有关希望工程帮助失学儿童的报道,根据所提供的信息,完成信息卡。&Almost every child in cities has the chance to go to school, but not all children in the countryside are so luckily.&There is a girl called Xiao Juan. She is ten years old and lives in a small village. When she was seven, she wanted to go to school. But she could not, because her family was too poor to afford the school fees(学费) for her, so her parents had to keep her at home. Instead of studying, Xiao Juan looked after her brother and worked in the fields every day. Then Hope Project heard about Xiao Juan. It agreed to help Xiao Juan to go to school. Her wish of study came true, and now she is studying in a school.&Unluckily, there are many thousands of children who can not go to school. You can join in Hope Project and help these children. You know all the good work needs money. Hope Project needs your help.&If you give Hope Project ¥300 each year, it can pay for one child to go school for a whole year. With more money, Hope Project can build new schools, buy good desks, chairs, blackboards and books. Let’s help the children together and give them a chance to have a good start in life.Information CardThe girl’s name (81)____________.Her age (82)____________.The place where she lives In a (83)____________.The reason she couldn’t go to school Her parents couldn't afford (84)___________.Who helped the girl to go to school? (85)____________.& 答案:81. Xiao Juan&& 82. ten years old&& 83. small village&& 84. the school fees&& 85. Hope Project
任务型阅读第三类(10)来自:广东茂名&阅读下面的短文,并根据短文内容,将文本框中的文章大 意补充完整,每个空格只准填一个单词&A group of fifteen-year-olds at Sunshine School are holding a charity sale to raise money to help their classmate Lisa. Lisa had cerebral palsy(大脑性瘫痪)when she was a baby. Although Lisa has to use a wheelchair to help her get around, she never gives up. And she is always ready to help others. 、&Lisa has the chance of standing up, but she needs an operation(手术)which will cost lots of money." Lisa's doctor said.&"I never thought that I could stand up one day. Actually the news is surprising for me. However, when I see my parents are worried about the cost of the operation, I am sad. I am used to my life. I don't mind even if I can't stand up," Lisa said, "Now ray classmates and some other kind people are helping me. I am really thankful. If I stood up one day, I would try my best to help more people."&"While helping Lisa, we can also learn a lot. We have learned how to cook cookies and how to sell them," Betty, one of Lisa's classmates said. "Now we know making money is not easy, so we won't waste money anymore."&Alex, a boy in Lisa's class, told a reporter that they could raise about $100 every day. "We have raised about $2,100 so far. We hope we will raise more money for Lisa's operation," said he.&Lisa is a fifteen-year-old girl with cerebra palsy. She can't stand up and has to get around in a wheelchair. If she is 86 an operation, she may be able to stand up. Bui her 87 have trouble affording the operation. Some kind people give her a hand and Lisa's 88 decided to raise moneyto help her by selling home-made cookies. After about three 89 they have raised about $2,100 for Lisa's operation. Lisa is very thankful. And she is very lucky because so many people are helping 90.
答案:86. given& 87. parents& 88. classmates& 89. weeks& 90. her
任务型阅读第三类(11)来自: 贵州贵阳 &阅读短文,捕捉信息,根据短文内容完成表格,并将答案填写在答题卡指定的位置。A new study suggests that the more teenagers watch television, the more likely they are to develop depression (抑郁症) as young adults.The researchers used a national long-term survey of healthy young teenagers of about 13―16 to find out the relationship between media(媒体) use and depression. They based their findings on more than 4000 young teenagers who were not depressed when the survey began in 1995.As part of the survey, the young people were asked how many hours of television or videos they watched daily. They were also asked how often they played computer games and listened to the radio. Here was the result. The young people spent five and a half hours a day using media and more than 2 hours of that was spent watching TV.Seven years later, in 2001, more than 7% of the young people had signs of depression. The average age at that time was 21. Brian Primack at the University of Pittsburgh medical school was the lead author of the new study. He says every extra hour of television meant an 8% increase in the chances of developing signs of depression.The researchers say they did not find any such relationship with the use of other media such as movies, video games or radio. But the study did find that young men were more likely than young women to develop depression given the same amount of media use.Doctor Primack says the study did not find out if watching TV causes depression directly. But one possibility, he says, is that it may take time away from activities that could help prevent depression, like sports and social activities. It might also prevent a person from sleeping well, he says, and that could have an influence.The study was just published in the Archives of General Psychiatry.In December, the journal Social Indicators Research published a study of activities that help lead to happy lives. Researchers from the University of Maryland found that people who describe themselves as happy spend less time watching television than unhappy people. The study found that happy people are more likely to be socially active, to read, attend social services and to vote.Process of the study DetailsThe purpose of the research To find out&& 96&& between media use and depressionAt the beginning of the research&&& 97& was made among over 4000 young people who were not depressed.The result of the survey These young people spent five and a half hours a day in using media and they spent over 2 hours or that&& 98& Seven years later Researchers found 7% of the young people had a sign of depression. Every extra hour of watching TV meant an 8% increase in the chances of developing signs of depression.Results of the study 1. Watching TV might have&&& 99&&& and it may take time away from activities and sports. 2. Young men get more chance than young women to develop depression. 3. The reason some people get depression is that&& 100&
答案:96.relationship& 97 A survey& 98.watching TV& 99. help prevent depression 100 they spend more time watching television
任务型阅读第三类(12)来自:贵州贵阳 &阅读短文,根据短文内容完成文后的句子,并将答案填写在答题卡指定的位置。Asking for information or help is a very common and necessary activity, especially when we visit a foreign country. So knowing how to ask for information politely is important. In English, "Where are the restrooms?" and "Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?" are similar requests―both are correct English, but the first could sound rude. It's important to use correct language, but sometimes this alone is not enough―we need to learn how to be polite when we make requests.In English, just like in Chinese, we change the way we speak when talking with different people. The expressions you use might depend on whom you are speaking to or how well you know them. If you say to your teacher, "Where is my book?" this will sound rude. But if you say, "Excuse me, Mr West. Do you know where my book is?" your question will sound much more polite. On the other hand, it might be alright to say "Where is my book?" in some situations, perhaps with people you know well.And you would not usually say, "Peter, lend me your pen. " A very direct order like this can sound rude in English. Usually in English polite questions are longer and include extra language, such as "Could you please...?" or "Can I ask...?" It sounds more polite to say, "Peter, could you please lend me your pen?" Sometimes we might even need to spend some time leading in to a question or request. For example, if you stop a stranger in the street, we might first say, "Excuse me. I wonder if you can help me. " or "I'm sorry to trouble you but," before asking them for help.It might seem that speaking politely is more difficult than being direct, and in a way this may be true. However, in order not to offend people, learning about the language etiquette is just as important as learning grammar or vocabulary. And doing this will also help you become better at English, or any other language you wish to speak.101. It's important to know how to_&&&& _in English when we visit a foreign country.102. When you talk with different people, you need to__&&&&&& _.103. Extra words are used to help__&&&&& ___.104._&&&&& _is as important as learning language structure.105. How do you say " Don't smoke here. " politely? "_&&&&&&&& __*答案:101.ask for information politely& 102.change the way you speak103.make language more politely104.Learning about language etiquette& 105.Would you mind not smoke here?/Could you please not smoke here?
任务型阅读第三类(13)来自:江苏盐城阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。We all need a healthy environment, but we produce waste every day and it does harm to our environment. Though we are young, we can still do something to help. In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Here are some ideas for you to live a green life.Remember these three words: reduce, reuse and recycle.Reduce means “use less”. Don't waste things. This saves money and reduces pollution and waste going into the environment. Before we buy something new, think if it is really necessary or maybe the old one will be just as good! When we do buy things, choose local products if possible, and try not to buy too many things from abroad.Reuse means “use again”. Use things for as long as possible. When we buy things, make sure that they last a long time. We should take care of them so that they will last, and we should repair them if we can instead of throwing them away and buying new ones. Don't use a paper cup or a paper bag. It’s better to use a china cup and a lunch box because you can use them again.Recycle means “change things into something else”. Although it takes energy to change something into something else, it’s better than throwing things away or burning them. Find out what can be recycled in your neighbourhood and take part in recycling programmes. We should also buy products made from recycled materials, such as recycled paper, to help save trees.Title:& 46&& to Live a Green LifeWe produce waste every day and it is&& 47&& to us. We can do something to help.Ideas Dos& Don’tsTo&& 48&& Use less * Try to save something. * Don’t buy too many things from foreign&& 49& .To reuse Use&& 50& * Use things for as long as possible.* Buy things that last long.* Take care of things or&& 51&& the old things. * Don’t use&& 52&& cups or bags.To recycle Change things into something&& 53&& *Join in recycling programmes.*Buy&& 54&& made from recycled materials.& * Don’t&& 55&& thingsaway or burn them.
答案:46. How&& 47. harmful&&&& 48. reduce&& 49. countries&& 50. again& 51. repair&&&&& 52. paper&&&&&&&&&& 53. else&&&&& 54. products/things 55. throw&
任务型阅读第三类(14)来自:.广西北海
Some birthday customs are quite similar in many parts of the world---- birthday candles(蜡烛), birthday games,and birthday cakes. But some customs are more specific to certain countries. Here are some children talking about their customs.&&& Linda---I am fourteen. I come from Aruba. In our country, Children take something special to school for their classmates and all teachers. Each teacher gives the birthday child a small gift like a pencil, an eraser or a postcard. The birthday child is also allowed to wear special clothes instead of the school uniform.&&& Lucy---I am one year older than Linda. Denmark is my country. A flag is flown outside a window to show that someone who lives in that house is having a birthday. Presents are placed around the child's bed while they are sleeping so they will see them at once when they wake up.Tom---I am as old as Linda. I am from Brazil. The birthday child receives a pull on the earlobe(耳垂) for each year in my country. The birthday person also gives the first slice of cake to his/her most special friend or relative, usually mom or dad.根据短文,完成下面表格,每空不超过4个单词,并将其答案写在答题卡中相应题号的横线上。
Names Countries Ages&&&&&&&& Special customsLinda Aruba Fourteen Each teacher receives something special from (96)._________ and gives him or her a small gift.Lucy Denmark (97)________ If you see (98)________ flying outside a window, you may know someone in that house is having a birthdayTom& (99)______ Fourteen (100)_________ of the birthday cake is usually given to Mom or Dad.答案:96. his/her students& 97. 15/Fifteen&& 98. a flag&&&& 99. Brazil& 100. The first slice
任务型阅读第三类(15)来自:广东清远& 信息归纳(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)Last Tuesday, a little girl died after eating some fried chicken. Her father bought the chicken for her from a street seller in Fenzhuang Village, Fengtai, Beijing. After testing the girl, the doctor said she was poisoned (中毒) by nitrites (亚硝酸盐). Some experts suggest that we should buy foods with QS signs. They are safer.After hearing about the accident, many people feel more worried about the food safety because there have been many food safety problems in our country these years. For example, poisonous(有毒的) rice, oil, milk and so on have been found out recently. People feel quite afraid because these poisonous foods are rather bad for their health and even kill them. They want the government to do something to stop such poisonous foods and drinks appearing again so that they can have safe and healthy foods and drinks.Information Card
81. The little girl died after she ate __________.82. Some experts suggest that we should buy foods with __________.83 Many people feel _______ about the food safety after hearing about the accident.84. The poisonous foods are _________ for people's health and even kill them.85. The people want __________ stop such poisonous foods and drinks appearing again.
&答案:81.some fried chicken 82. QS signs 83.more worried 84.rather bad 85.the government to do something to
任务型阅读第三类(16)来自: 湖南湘潭New Energy in the Twenty-first Century Energy from the windWind is a kind of clean energy, and there is lots of it, But, if there's no wind, there is no wind energy. Energy from the waterWhen water moves from a high place to a lower place, it can make electricity(电)without pollution. However, people have to build dams(水坝) to use this energy, and building dams is very expensive. Energy from the earth&&& There is heat in the rocks under the earth. Scientists use the heat to make geothermal(地热的)energy. This kind of energy is cheap, but it is only possible in a few places in the world.Energy from the sun&&& Solar panels (太阳电池板) on the roofs of houses can turn energy from the sun into electricity. Solar power is clean and plentiful(丰富的).but when the weather is bad, It doesn't work.New Energy in Twenty-first Century&Advantages DisadvantagesWind Energy& Clean .There is a lot. It needs (57)&&&&&& Water Energy (58)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& It is expensive.Geothermal Energy (59)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& only possible in a few placesSolar Energy Clean and plentiful. It depends too much on (60)&&
答案:57 wind& 58. No pollution&&& 59 Cheap&& 60. (fine) weather
任务型阅读第三类(17)来自:湖南湘西 &&On September 12 this year, you will see a full moon(满月).It is the MidCAutumn Festival(中秋节).The festival is on the 15th day of the eighth lunar(农历) month. And it is one of the most important festivals in China.&It is a big time for families and friends to get together. In the evening, people sit around a table and look at the bright moon. They eat sweet or salty moon cakes(月饼).People can see a lot of lanterns(灯笼) in the street. Children like guessing(猜) the answers to the lantern riddles(灯谜).&The MidCAutumn Festival is also a harvest(收获) festival. Farmers begin to harvest fruits and vegetable.Name of the festival The 76&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& FestivalDate of the festival The 15th day of& 77&&&&&&&&&&&&& monthWhat to eat Sweet or salty 78&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What children like doing Guessing 79&&&&&&&&& to the lantern riddlesWhat farmers harvest 80&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
答案:76. Mid-autumn 77. the eighth lunar 78. moon cakes 79. the answers 80. fruits and vegetable
第四类:阅读短文后按要求完成任务(复合型,保持原题号不变)任务型阅读第四类型(1)来自:浙江绍兴&阅读下面短文,从中为71-72题中的四种现象找到相应的环保建议,并完成75题。答题均写在对应题号的横线上。Things You Can Do to Help the EnvironmentCARS&Cars are getting bigger. Bigger cars burn more gas and increase problems with air pollution. So try to walk, ride, or take buses or subways. And if you drive a car, keep it in a good state. This can save gas and make less pollution. EnergyThe biggest use of home energy is for heating and cooling. So turn up your air conditioned and ,um down the heat, especially at night. Use energy-saving lights. And remember to turn lights off.& PRODUCTS Each American throws away 10 kilograms of litter everyday. Try to make less waste. Ask yourself before you buy something: Do I need it? Buy products that you can use over and over again. WATER Showers use a lot of water. In one week, a common American family uses as much water as a person drinks in three years! Take shorter showers or buy a& special small showerhead. This can cut water use in half.
71. Linda always takes long showers in the morning.__________________________________________________72. Jeff leaves the lights on at home all the time.__________________________________________________73. Nick buys a newspaper every day, but never reads it.____________________________________________________74. Gina drives to work, but her office is near her home.___________________________________________________75. This passage is most probably taken from _______________A. a magazine&& B. a news report&& C. a diary
答案:71. Take shorter showers or buy a special small showerhead.72. Remember to turn lights off.73. Try to make less waste. / Ask yourself before you buy something: Do I need it?74. Try to walk, ride or take buses or subways.75. A
任务型阅读第四类型(2)来自:湖南衡阳& &&&&& 阅 读下面的短文,按要求完成所给任务。 &Reading is a very good hobby for all the students. You can know much about the world ①_____ the help of all kinds of books. I’m sure everyone has a favorite subject. For example, some are interested in animals, some in history, and some are interested in literature. Mine is science. I like ②___it___ because it’s fun and educational.&My favorite novel is Around the World in Eighty Days.③It was written by Jules Verne ,a French writer. Jules Verne was regarded as father of Modern Science Fiction because he devoted(奉献) himself to literature and wrote several ④wellCknown scientific romances.&The exciting story of Around the World in Eighty Days tells us about an English gentleman whose name is Mr. Phileas Fogg , He travels around the world in eighty days. From the story, we can see the writer’s love for the sea, traveling and adventure(冒险).In fact, they played an important role in his life.⑤多亏了the writer’s imagination, language skills and scientific and geographical(地理的) knowledge, we can feel as if we were there when we read the story. 53.根据上下文写出①处所缺的单词。&&&&&&&&& ______________54.写出②处划线单词所指代的内容。&&&&&&&&& ______________ 55.将③处改为主动语态。&& Jules Verne, the French writer _________ the novel Around the World in Eighty Days.56.写出④处划线单词的同义词。&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________57.将⑤处划线汉语翻译成英语。&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________& 答案:53、with54、指代science.55、wrote56、famous57、Thanks to
任务型阅读第四类型(3)来自:贵州毕节阅读短文,按短文后的要求答题,请把答案写在答题卡相应的位置。 It was a dark and cold night.The taxi driver didn’t have even one passenger all day.When he went by the railway station,he saw a young man coming out with two bags in his hands.So he quickly opened the door of the car and asked,“Where do you want to go,sir?”“To Star Hotel,”the young man answered.When the taxi driver heard this,he didn’t feel happy any more.He knew the young man could give him only three dollars because the hotel was not far from the railway station.But suddenly,he had an idea.He took the passenger through many streets of the big city.After a long time,the car arrived at the hotel at last.“You should pay me fifteen dollars,”the driver said to the young man.“What? Fifteen dollars! Do you think I’m a fool? Only last week, I took a taxi from the railway station to this same hotel and I only gave the driver thirteen dollars.I know how much I have to pay for the trip.I won’t pay you one dollar more than I paid to the other taxi driver last week.”任务一:回答问题56.How did the taxi driver feel when he knew where the young man wanted to go?57.Who cheated(欺骗) the young man,the first taxi driver or the second one?58.How much did the young man want to pay?59.What do you think of the two taxi drivers?任务二:翻译60.将文中划线部分的句子翻译成汉语。任务一:回答问题任务二:翻译答案:56.Unhappy.57.The first taxi driver 58.Thirteen dollars.59.Dishonest.60.他看见一个年轻人拎着两个大袋子从火车站走出来。
任务型阅读第四类型(4)来自:山东菏泽阅读短文,完成有关任务。 It is said that more than four million people die each year from smoking. That number is frightening. Yet people around the world continue to smoke. In the United States, about forty-seven-million adults smoke. This year, more than 430,000 Americans died of diseases which have something to do with smoking. The American Cancer Society(美国癌症协会)says smoking harms the body greatly. It warns that smoking even a number of cigarettes is dangerous. It’s (63) ______________________________(戒烟是不容易的。)However, doctors say you probably will live longer if you do stop smoking. You will feel better and look better. You also will protect the health of family members who breathe your smoke. There is not one right way to stop smoking, doctors say. Any way can help. You can take long walks or spend time in places where smoking is not allowed. Also, you can eat a small piece of fruit or vegetable instead of having a cigarette. (64)The sooner you stop smoking, the more you’ll reduce (减少) your chances of getting cancer and other diseases.Stop smoking before smoking stops you! (一)根据短文内容,简要回答下列问题。 61. How many people die from smoking each year? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62. What does the American Cancer Society say about smoking? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(二)根据短文中所给汉语完成句子。 63. It’s______________________________________________________.(三)把短文中划线的句子翻译成汉语。 64. _________________________________________________________.(四)给短文拟一个恰当的英文标题。 65. _________________________________________________________答案:61. More than four million people die from smoking each year.62. The American Cancer Society says smoking harms the body greatly.63. not easy to give up smoking. 64.你戒烟越早,就会更大的减少你患癌症和其他疾病的风险。65. Stop smoking before smoking stops you!
任务型阅读第四类型(5)来自:山东德州阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。&You many buy different things. Some, such as pencils, CDs or books, some cost a lot of money, bikes or toys, for example. (79) If you want to buy the right things for the right price, making a wise decision is very important. Ma king a good decision can save you money. So how can you make a good decision when you buy a product? (76)①_____________&Step 1: Know why you are buying a product&Before buying a product, think about how often and when you will use the product. what the main use of the product is. whether you need the product now or later.&Step 2: Research the product&If you have decided to buy it, you must want to buy the best one. You need to find out  what companies make the product. The different prices of the product. What others say shout the product. Where you can buy the product.You can shop in stores, online, or in factory outlets(厂家供销店).&Step 3: Ask questions before you buy. For example, do I need to buy batteries?&These steps will help you become a smart shopper. (76)②_____________&Remember, knowing a lot makes you a wise shopper!76. 从A、B、C中为(76)①②选出两个适当的选项,并将其字母标号分别填在下面横线上。&A. If you follow them, you will get the best deal(交易).&B. Here are some steps you can take for wise shopping.&C. Knowing what others say about the product can help you make the decision.&①_____________&&&&& ②_____________77. How many steps should you take before you buy a product?_________________________________________________78. Where can you buy the product according to the passage?&& _________________________________________________79. 请把划线部分的句子译成汉语。&& _________________________________________________80. Give a title(标题) to the passage.&& _________________________________________________答案:76. ①. B ②.A&& 77. 3/Three(steps)& 78. In stores, online or in factory outlets&& 79. 如果你想用理想的价格买到物美价廉的物品,明智的决定是非常重要的。80. How to be a wises/smart shopper/shop wisely.What you should do to be a smart/wise shopper.Steps to be a wise/smart shopper.
任务型阅读第四类型(6)来自:山东
阅读下列短文,根据短文内容,完成文章后面的任务。&Building blocks(积木) are still one of the most popular traditional toys today. Their interesting design and easy use attract children of all ages. Most traditional toys, like building blocks, were first made of wood. Today, wooden building blocks are still used, (A)______ now there are several other types of building blocks to choose from, like plastic building blocks. Children build all kinds of things that they see in everyday life with building blocks. This gives them the chance to learn new things and life skills. (B)积木能帮助孩子练习他们的语言。Most children talk to each other as they build things with these traditional toys. This type of toy also helps develop the skills that children need in life. As they begin to join groups playing with building blocks, they learn to take turns, to share, and to solve problems with others. However, these are not the only advantages of playing with building blocks. (C)The building blocks also help develop children’s skills in math and science. They allow children to work according to the steps of scientific discovery, (D)&&&&&& are first to watch and think, and then to test. Traditional toy building blocks also come in different shapes, colors and sizes. These types of building blocks encourage children to develop skills in dividing things.(E)Playing with building blocks is not only fun but also very helpful. Maybe that is the reason why building blocks are still favorite today. 任务1:在短文的 (A), (D)处填入适当的单词。&&&&& A: _______& D: _______ 任务2:把(B)处的句子翻译成英语。&&&&& ___________________________________.任务3:把(C)处句子翻译成汉语。&&&&& ___________________________________.任务4:完成划线(E)处的同义句。&&&&& Playing with building blocks is ______ fun ______ very helpful.任务5:根据短文内容,回答下面的问题。&&&&& What were traditional toy building blocks made of?&&&&&&&&& ___________________________________.&答案:1. A. but& D. which 2. Building blocks can help children to practice their language skills.3. 积木还有助于开发孩子书写可科学方面的技能。 4. both, and&& 5. Wood./They were
任务型阅读第四类型(7)来自:山东泰安 阅读下面的短文,并完成短文后的任务。Draw a giraffe in your mind. How did you draw your giraffe? Does it have a long neck? Does it have long legs? Is it really tall? When people think of giraffes, they think of their long necks. A long neck and four long legs make the giraffe the tallest land animal on earth. A giraffe is 1.8m tall when it is born, and some giraffes get up to 6m tall when they are all grown up.But did you know that giraffes also have long tongues? Have you seen the tongue of a giraffe before? A giraffe has a very long tongue which can hold and wrap (包) around objects. The tongue is designed for feeding, but it can be used in many different ways. For example, a giraffe can close its nose with its long tongue completely to keep out sand and dust. Also, a giraffe’s tongue is long enough to clean its owner’s ears as well!The tongue is black in color to protect it from getting sunburnt (晒伤). It is nearly 56cm long. Giraffe only eat plants, and a full grown giraffe can eat 33kg of leaves a day. When giraffes look for some tall trees to eat, they sometimes fight with elephants for food. Giraffes use their tongue to eat leaves from some tall trees. The giraff e’s tongue is a helpful tool for reaching leaves and breaking off branches.任务一:根据短文内容回答下列问题。(注意:每题答案不超过10个单词)86. What is this article mainly about? _________________________________________________________________________ 87. What does a giraffe feed on? _________________________________________________________________________& 88. What color is the tongue of a giraffe? Why? ________________________________________________________________________& 89. Give two examples of the use of the giraffe’s tongue.(1) ___________________________________ (2) __________________________________任务二:将文中划线的句子翻译成汉语。90. ________________________________________________________________________答案:86. Giraffes’ long tongues. / The long tongues of giraffes. / Giraffes have long tongues.87. Plants. / Leaves. / Leaves from trees. 88. It’s black. / Black.&& To protect it from getting sunburnt.89. Feeding. / Close its nose to keep out sand and dust. / Clean its ears. / Reach leaves and break off branches. / Eat leaves from some tall trees.90. 长颈 鹿有一个长脖子和四条长腿,是地球上最高的陆地动物。
任务型阅读第四类型(8)来自: 山东烟台 American schools are quite different from those in China. In America, at the beginning of the term, students must select their courses and teachers first. While in China students usually have no chances to select their courses and teachers.Selecting is very important for your grades in America. So at the first term, don’t select too many courses, 74.or you’ll feel very nervous and it may influence your study. Then you have to ask for some teaching plans. There is some information about subjects, time arranging, marks and textbooks. At the same time, you must choose the teachers. Different teachers have different teaching methods. If the teacher is called “killer” by the last grade, many students will give up choosing him. Because this kind of teacher will leave too much homework, too many exams and give too low grades.There is another thing after you select the course and the teacher. How to buy textbooks makes each student feel hard. The textbooks in America are very expensive. Each copy is about $30~50. In order to save money, many students buy some used textbooks, and some students usually borrow textbooks from the school library. You must get enough ready before class. In class, discussing is very important. 75. 老师鼓励你提出问题或展示你自己的观点。They don’t usually ask you to sit well. Instead they allow you to sit or stand everywhere you like. They don’t give you much homework to do. You can learn some knowledge and do exercises by yourself. So in American schools, you must do almost all things yourself. 根据文章内容,补全71、72句中所缺单词、短语或句子。 71. At the beginning of the new term, American students have to ask for some teaching plans and get their textbooks ready besides ____________________.72. The teacher____________________ will always leave too much homework, too many exams and give too low grades.73. 根据文章内容回答问题。Why do many students in America buy used textbooks ?74. 请将文中黑体字译成汉语。75. 请将划线句子译成英语。答案 71. selecting(their/the)course(s)and(the)teacher(s).&& 72. called/ named killer/who is called/named killer.&&&& 73. Because the textbooks in America are very expensive./ Because they want to save money./ (In order )to save money.&& 74. 否则你会感觉很紧张并且有可能影响你的学习。&& 75. The teacher encourages you to ask/ raise questions or show your own opinions/ ideas.& &任务型阅读第四类型(9)来自:哈尔滨
先阅读(A)、(B )两篇短文,然后根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列四项任务。(A)party& get& communication& use& generalDo you often say the magical words “Thank you”? I certainly do in my daily life when I& 66& with others. But some people aren’t& 67 to saying “ Thank you” after they have got help from others. They think an easy “Thank you” doesn’t really matter. However, it’s very important. You may have many choices to express your grateful feelings. But& 68& , you should learn to say “Thank you ” first. No matter how nicely we dress, how beautifully we decorate our homes, how exciting our dinner& 69& are, we can’t be popular without good manners(礼貌). I think of them as a kind of hidden beauty secret. Haven’t you noticed that the kindest people keep& 70& more beautiful? The habit of saying “Thank you” can make us feel good and become polite to everyone else around us.(B)An English dictionary is the most important thing when you learn English. Successful English learners always use their dictionaries in order to learn new words. In this way, they will know how to use a word after reading its English examples. By doing so, they can think in English. A dictionary plays an important part in both your English speaking and your English writing. Recently, e-dictionaries have become more and more popular. There are many advantages in using them. For example, they are easy to carry and quick to use. Also, there are a large number of words with real-voice pronunciation. Whenever you want to know a new word, take an e-dictionary out of your pocket, and then you’ll find a satisfying answer.任务1:用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理。(每空一词,每词限用一次)66. _______& 67. _______ 68. _______ 69. _______ 70. _______任务2:根据英文释义及首字母提示,拼写单词。71. n _______ a word that shows how many72. p _______ liked by many people任务3:同义句转换,每空一词。Successful English learners always use their dictionaries in order to learn new words.Successful English learners always use their dictionaries 73. _______ 74. _______ they can learn new words.任务4:根据短文内容简答问题。75. What is the most important thing when you learn English?________________________________________________.
答案:66. communicate& 67. used 68. generally 69. parties 70. getting71. number& 72. popular 73. so 74. that 75. An English dictionary &任务型阅读第四类型(10)来自:湖北十堰
阅读短文,根据其内容,完成下列句子 &There is no way that you cannot have any embarrassing moments. You can’t control everything that happens, so you’re going to be in an embarrassing situation one day. So how can you solve this problem? The answer is to control your actions and try not to get upset. &◆Remember that you'll probably laugh about it in a few days, so try to see the funny side of it right away.&◆If it is something so embarrassing that you feel you will never laugh about it, please remember that the ______________(1) will be over after some time.&◆Ask your friends to give you a break and not to make fun of you. If you’ve done the same for them, they’re more likely to agree to give you a break. &Always remember that you are not alone. Everyone has embarrassing moments. While you are sure that everyone is going to remember this moment forever, that fact is that they’ll probably forget it very soon. Most of us remember the moments in which we feel embarrassed, but very few of us remember other people’s embarrassing moments.&Most people have short memories. So while you may never forget the moment when your skirt was torn(撕裂) in gym class, most of the other people probably forget it at once. Although a short memory may not be a(n) ____________ (2) thing when you are trying to remember facts in a history test, it is useful when you are trying to forget life’s most embarrassing moments. 任务一:请根据短文内容,分别写出(1)和(2)两处所缺单词。(每空限填一词)71. (1) ________________&&& (2) _________________任务二:根据短文内容,选择正确答案72. It can be inferred(推断) from the passage that __________ when you fall down after making a speech.&A. everyone will remember the moment forever&B. you may never forget the moment&C. other people will feel embarrassed&D. you will not remember the moment任务三:请把上文中画线的句子译成汉语73. _____________________________________________.任务四:请根据短文内容,回答下列问题74. According to the passage, why does the writer say “you are not alone”?&______________________________________________.75. What’s the main idea of the passage?&It’s mainly about how to _______________________ when you are embarrassed. 答案:71. pain / trouble / matter / thing / problem / situation / embarrassment…;good /helpful / useful / great…& 72. B& www.73.你无法控制所发生的一切,总有一天你会遇到令你尴尬的情形。 74. Because everyone has embarrassing moments.& 75. control your actions and try not to get upset / deal with embarrassing situations (moments)…
任务型阅读第四类型(11)来自:四川达州Failure is what often happens. It is everywhere in our life. Students may fail in exams, scientists may fail in their research work, and players may fail in competitions. (A) Although failure happens to everyone, but different people’s attitudes(态度) towards failure are different.Some people don’t think that their failure is an important thing at all. So they pay no attention to it. As a result, they will hav

我要回帖

更多关于 cut them up 的文章

随机推荐