bank outpowerbank什么意思思中文翻译

当前位置: &
bank teller中文是什么意思
中文翻译银行出纳员银行柜台出纳银行柜员&&&&n. 1.排,列,组,系列;【电学】触排,线弧;组合。 ...... &&&&&&n. 1.讲述者,讲故事的人。 2.(银行的)出纳员。 ...... &&&&&&银行工作人员... &&&&&&银行职员招呼顾客... &&&&&&银行线上出纳系统; 银行在线出纳系统... &&&&&&银行联机出纳系统... &&&&&&银行出纳员终端(设备)... &&&&&&银行出纳员终端设备... &&&&&&现金自动支配器... &&&&&&银行职员用语... &&&&&&联机储存体... &&&&&&银行职员的回答... &&&&&&付钞机; 银行出纳机... &&&&&&银行出纳机... &&&&&&现金自动支配器... &&&&&&n. 特勒〔姓氏〕。 n. 1.讲述者,讲故事的人。 2.(银行的)出纳员。 3.计算者,(投票的)点票员。 4.【军事】防空情报报告员。
...... &&&&&&信用证开证人... &&&&&&自动出纳机... &&&&&&银行自动存取款机; 自动出纳机... &&&&&&啤酒机... &&&&&&邦维特特勒百货公司... &&&&&&息票付款员... &&&&&&收款员... &&&&&&艾德华?泰勒; 爱德华?泰勒; 爱德华?特勒; 德泰勒... &&&&&&电脑出纳机... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Bank teller : can you identify yourself银行出纳:你能证明你自己吗? The bank teller helped me to open up a new savings account银行柜员协助我开立一个新的存款帐户。 As soon as i complete my training . i ' m going to be a bank teller一旦训练期满,我就准备当银行出纳员。 As soon as i complete my training , i am going to be a bank teller一旦我结束训练,我会成为一名银行出纳。 Bank teller : over by the door银行出纳:在门那边。 Bank teller machines , cash dispensing银行出纳机Cash dispensing bank teller machines银行出纳机But when l take a straight job , bank teller , waitressing , whatever但当我做一般工作时,像银行出纳员女侍什么的The bank teller made good the shortage and was given a light sentence该银行出纳员将短少的公款赔出来,并受到从轻的处分。 Know the number of bank teller fast percussion figure out is how the training知道银行出纳员数量的快速的数字敲击是怎么练出来的么? 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
百科解释A teller is an employee of a bank who deals directly with most customers. In some places, this employee is known as a cashier.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
bank teller的中文翻译,bank teller是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译bank teller,bank teller的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved相关词典网站:bank print out
银行打印出
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Everybody is bailing out everybody without any cash. The end of the story is that somebody needs to print the cash and that is the central bank and that's where we get inflation threats.
他说,"所有人都在救没钱的人.故事的结局就是,需要某人去印钞票,这人就是央行,到时候我们就面临通胀的威胁."
One case study found that it takes ten days for a bank to process a simple student loan that should take one day, because the bank has to print out the online forms and courier them to the applicant for signatures, then wait for them to be returned by post only to scan them back into digital form.
"Investors remain reluctant to hold positions without confirmation the U.S. central bank will print their way out of any deterioration in the economic situation, " said Sydney-based Ben Taylor, sales trader at CMC Markets in a note.
But Jeremy Hawkins of the Bank of America believes the small print sends out a clear message.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
pay out中文是什么意思
中文翻译报复放出放松绳子付出(款项等)付出;得到报应付钱(如福清费用)花费;支出支出&&&&vt. (paid ) 1.付(款),支付;付(代价), ...... &&&&&&adv. 1.〔位置及运动的方向〕向外,向外部;在外,在 ...... &&&&&&支付... &&&&&&全额租赁... &&&&&&退伍金... &&&&&&放绳... &&&&&&放出角度... &&&&&&松出锚链... &&&&&&放缆机... &&&&&&投资回收期... &&&&&&盈利率... &&&&&&放线车... &&&&&&放出锚缆绳... &&&&&&放出锚链... &&&&&&投资回收期... &&&&&&开工资... &&&&&&付出, 付出款项, 对...进行报复, 慢慢松出; 花费;放松... &&&&&&放线角... &&&&&&阿霈乐团... &&&&&&受雇用于... &&&&&&无报酬... &&&&&&vt. (payed , 〔罕用语〕 paid ) 在(船底等)上涂柏油[其他防水剂等]。 vt. (paid ) 1.付(款),支付;付(代价),发(薪水 ...... &&&&&&电汇付款... &&&&&&偿还;受到惩罚; 付……的款; 付…的钱,赔偿;为…付代价;得到报应; 付…账;付买…的钱; 付出代价;因...受处罚; 付钱,为……付出代价;因……受罚; ...... &&&&&&缴款; 解款入... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法He was paying out half his profits as protection .他把一半利润付作保护费。Rejection will not recoup him for what he has paid out .退货不能补偿他花出去的钱。It would be unreasonable for you to pay out of your own pockets .要你们自己掏钱就不像话了。All the money he receives will be paid out again at once .他收进的所有的货币都将会立即付出。If the currency has to be paid out abroad, it is registered as a debit .如果需要对外付出外汇,则应填入借方。I ordered the chain, which we had begun to heave in, to be paid out again .我下令把刚刚起锚拉起的锁链再重新放回去。Some corporations pay out most of their profits in the form of dividends to their stockholders .有些公司以股息的形式把大部分利润分给股东。Captain hiller quickly backed the ship, and the cable was paid out to reduce towline tension .希勒船长急忙使船退行,放松缆绳以减少作用在它上面的张力。Armies of hopefuls pay out half a billion dollars every year trying to cure their uncurable colds .成群结队满怀希望的人,一年花掉五亿美元希望治好他们那治不好的感冒。The central bank is repeatedly paying out dollars and depleting its reserves in order to support the price of mark .中央银行不得不一再抛出美元,消耗自己的储备,以支持马克的价格。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释expend, as from a fund同义词:,
相邻词汇热门词汇
pay out的中文翻译,pay out是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译pay out,pay out的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved您要找的是不是:
bank bail out
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Should the central bank bail out failing banks - or might that encourage even more failures in the future?
中央银行应该去保护那些陷入困境中的银行吗----或者这也许会导致在未来更为的银行陷入困境?
While this has proven to be a successful political strategy - after the House of Representatives finally passed the bank bail-out plan today - it marks yet another low point in American politics.
虽然这被证明是一种成功的政治策略(今天美国众议院最终通过了银行救助计划),但这仍然标志着美国政治的另一个低谷。
Donohue was particularly harsh over a proposal by the White House to tax bank transactions in order to recoup some of the money used to bail out troubled banks.
VOA: standard.
The National Banks would be required to help bail out any bank that was failing.
国家银行将保释,那些即将倒闭的银行。
Well,the only people who would buy it are people who trust the bank that supports it, so in effect, the bank is promising to bail out the SIV if it should get in trouble.
只有人们相信设立SIV的银行的时候,他们才会去买SIV发行的票据,所以实际上,银行已经作出承诺,如果SIV陷入麻烦,银行会出面解决
Ireland is engaged in complex negotiations with other Euro area countries about the possibility of getting relief on the part of its public debt stemming from its enormous bank bail out.
They look at whether the government of the country which is home to that bank would bail the bank out in a crisis - thus reducing losses for the bank's creditors - and whether the relevant government could in practice afford to bail out the bank.
The political class was intrigued by September 14th's three-party agreement to sort out the obscure convolutions of the Fobaproa bank bail-out.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 t bank什么意思 的文章

随机推荐