个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语..造句concern calm share go through 用”经历”这个解释造句 suffer getalong/on(with)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
concern:n.关心,关系;v.涉及,与...有关,影响:1.How much money I earn is none of your concern.我挣多少钱与你无关.2.These problems concern all of us.这些问题影响到我们每一个人.calm :n.平稳,风平浪静a.平静的,冷静的v.平静下来,镇静:1.It was a beautiful morning,calm and serene.那是一个宁静、明媚的早晨.2.You should keep calm even in face of danger.即使面临危险,你也应当保持镇静.share:n.部份,股份,分担;v.共享,共有,分配:1.She's got all her money in stocks and shares.她所有的钱都投放到股票里去了.2.Children should be taught to share their toys.应该教育孩子们分享玩具.3.He would share his last pound with me.他要是剩下最后一镑也会和我分著用.go through:He's amazingly cheerful considering all that he's been through.鉴於他经历过的种种遭遇,他的乐天达观令人惊叹.suffer :v.遭受,经验,忍受:She couldn't suffer criticism.她受不了批评.getalong/on(with)?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's hard to share power
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
高中英语with短语有哪些用法.或给个例句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.与...一起,偕同,和...She lives with her son.她和儿子住在一起.2.带着...;有...的The girl with long hair is my classmate.长头发的女孩是我同学.3.以(手段、材料),用(工具)My American friend is learning to eat with chopsticks.我的一位美国朋友在学着用筷子吃饭.4.符合,一致5.在...一边,赞成We are with you there.在那一点上我们站在你这一边.6.跟...,反对The Allied Forces fought with Germany.盟军跟德国交战.7.顺...方向,跟...一起8.加上,包括...在内His bank savings,with his wife's jewels,amount to three million dollars.他的银行存款加上他太太的首饰合计达三百万元.9.随着,对应An independent man,Peter never goes with the tide.彼得是个有主见的人,从不随大流.10.在...身边,在...身上He had a gun with him.他带了枪.I have no money with me.我身边没有钱.11.与...(相比)12.跟...(分手)I parted with my brother in Paris.我跟我兄弟在巴黎分手.13.尽管有With all the setbacks,he did not lose heart.尽管遭受种种挫折,他没有丧失信心.14.由于,因为They were wild with joy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
处理;涉及;做生意
dealed with
对付(deal with 的过去式和过去分词形式)
处理(deal with 的过去式和过去分词形式)
药物毒性作用
Be dealed with separating smear coat, convenient to use and no shrink.
经离型剂涂层处理方便应用,不会收缩。
Because even you dealed with these problems, you still gave other person impression of
indecision or cannot face the pressure.
因为即使你已经解决了问题,你还是会给人优柔寡断或无法面对压力的不良印象。
Multi-Object optimization question is dealed with by the main object method. The actual instance show that optimum design than has much advantages than traditional design method.
采用主要目标法处理多目标优化问题,实例计算表明,用复合形法的优化设计比传统设计有较大优越性。
Spacey, as his "House of Cards" character, Majority Whip Frank Underwood, wheeled and dealed with both press and politicians.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
be angry with英语造句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Don't be angry with me!My dad was quite angry with me,because I failed in my English exam.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语造句网 的文章

随机推荐