英语造句大全s+lv+agj造句,十万火急

十万火急英语造句unit71.建议做… suggest doing sth.2.(两个人中的)另一个人 the other person3.欢迎来到… welcome to… 4.几乎不 hardly=almost not 5.在街上 in the street/on the street 6.全中国all over China 7.向(远处的)某人喊 shout to sb.8.向某人嚷嚷(有训斥的意思)shout at sb.9.绕湖而行 walk around the lake 10.过桥 go across the bridge =cross the bridge11.爬上塔 climb up to the tower 12.穿过…go through…13.经过 go past 14.看到…的美景have a great view of 15.在…顶上 at the top of…
☆柒柒☆0183
1.i suggest you finishing homework before out.2.i have to cars:one is red,the other one is gray3.welcome to our office4.there are almost no people in the park.5.a woman stangding on the steet.6.a great sense of sorrow pervade all over china7.the man shouted to his son loudly.8.the saleman shouted at a customer who hadn't wanted to buy his goods.9.a lot of people are walking around the lake 10.a couple were going across the bridge/11.all the visiters climbed up to the tower.12.we went through the forest.13.their firm love went past 50 years14.i like to live beside the sea ,for i like to have a good view of the sights outside the window.15.at the top of the mount ,the climber cried excitedly.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
iua oifhoihiuvhdiuhaiu viuerhoqiufh uahf jh js a dsiuhrkaihdi jfdja
djciuhdiuvhkufsdzkuc vfukhviuhr uhf viuhyhfuiv uiahviuof haviuhiuycvki daicvyhsiuvc asiv iusad va v
太简单,但是太多了,飘过!
扫描下载二维码十万火急英语造句Unit 9 be late for 迟到 look like 看起来象 in order 按顺序 by noon 到中午为止 on the weekend 在周末 have a good day!玩的愉快 looking through 浏览 waiting inline 排队 really low 降低 tell sb.about yourself告诉某人有关你的事 a ball game fan 球迷 be friendly to sb.对某人友好 feel like 感觉像 a friend like you 像你一样的朋友 get along 相处 thanks for 因……而感谢
I was late for school .It looks like a flower.Look up a word in order in a dictionary.Hand in your book by noon.Are you free on the weekend?Do you have a good day?I am looking through on the internet.Please wait inline .The temperture is really low.Don't tell others anything about yourself.He is a ball game fan.We should be friendly to others.You feel like my mom.He is a friend like you.I think we will get along well with each other.Thanks for your coming!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
造句是容易,看你要什么程度的句子
扫描下载二维码十万火急英语造句unit8 8年级下册1.公共假日 a public holiday 2.特别的事情 anything/something special 3.度假 take a vacation 4.…的开始 the start of… 5.在同一天 on the same date 6.在一个不同的日子 on a different date 7.去野营 go camping 8.结束 be over 9.去海边 go tho the beach 10.开始上课 start classes 11.从…倒数到… count down from… to … 12.聚会 get together 13.许下新年的愿望make New Year’s resolutions 14.遵守诺言 follow the resolutions 15.全世界all over the world
1.公共假日 a public holiday TOday is a public holiday.2.特别的事情 anything/something special Is there anything special?3.度假 take a vacation He is taking a vacation.4.…的开始 the start of… 5.在同一天 on the same dateWe arrived in Beijing on the same date.6.在一个不同的日子 on a different date We arrived in Beijing on the different date.7.去野营 go camping Let's go camping!8.结束 be over The game is over.9.去海边 go tho the beach Let's go to the beach.10.开始上课 start classes Teacher start classes.11.从…倒数到… count down from… to … He count down form 10 to 1.12.聚会 get together We will get together today.13.许下新年的愿望make New Year’s resolutions Let's make New Year’s resolutions now.14.遵守诺言 follow the resolutions Please follow the resolutions you said.15.全世界all over the world I'm the king of all over the word!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
暑假作业,好好用功吧,别人帮你=害了你!
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
十万火急的英文
音标:[ shíwànhuǒjí ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译 extra- in a hurried in hot [dead] 这里野战军首长拍来的十万火急的电报。this is a signal of the urgent urgency from field army headquarters
例句与用法This is a matter of the utmost gravity .这件事情十万火急。This is a signal of the urgent urgency from field army headquarters .这里野战军首长拍来的十万火急的电报。I must deliver this message now quickly and well and then make all haste to return in time for the assault on the posts .我现在得好好地赶快把信送到,然后十万火急地回去赶上袭击哨所。I was frantic to finish the report on schedule我十万火急地要按预定时间完成报告。 And the matter was becoming urgent如今事情已经是十万火急了。 Duke of venice . w post - post - haste dispatch公爵替我写一封十万火急的信给他。 Marketing and business planning due diligence十万火急,求助Episode 6 : critical condition第六集:十万火急Lives are at stake . please十万火急,帮帮我When you rescued your trousers , did you find the note was whiter than white当你十万火急救出你的裤子之后,你是否发现钱已经比白色还白更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
十万火急的英文翻译,十万火急英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译十万火急,十万火急的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved用find...interesting ,all right ,run in rings ,stone deaf ,at work ,many a week ,right now ,live on...,break the rules 造句,是英语的句子!并写出你造的句子的翻译.十万火急!
I find it interesting to go swimming!我发现游泳很有趣.All right,let's do what you say.好吧,就让我们照你说的做吧.Don't run in rings,you will be uncomfortable!别绕圈了,你会不舒服的My grandpa is stone deaf.我爷爷完全聋了They are at work on a new dictionary.他们在编一本新字典.I have to do this work many a week.我好几星期都不得不做这个工作She is leaving right now.她这(马上)就走.she lives on writing.她靠写作为生.Don't break the rules.不要打破规则
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i find it interesting to meet with you!
自己想吧!
要全用上吗?
You will find it interesting to do it.你会发现做这件事很有趣。All right,it's time to go.好吧,到时间该走了。We have to go to school right now!我们现在就要去学校了。Students can't break the rules at schoo...
真棒!在做归纳,本来只想找many a week 的,没想到其他词全出来了!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语造句网 的文章

随机推荐