作文:请从外貌,天秤座女生的性格外貌,爱好,理想和为什么

您的位置: &
请从外貌,性格,爱好 正文
请从外貌,性格,爱好
篇一:9年级上 作文训练 九年级英语作文训练
一.假如Li Ypng你的好朋友,她在英语学习在遇到了困难,请写信给她,提出你的学习建议。 Dear Li Ying, I am glad to receive your letter.I know you have some problems learning English.You ask me how to study English well.If I were you,I would listen to the teacher carefully in class,,and I would take notes in grammar . I would ask my teacher for help at once if I had any questions too. I also
would sthdy hard after class and do my homework carefully.I think if you can do that,you will learn English well. You say that you are shy.Don’t be worried about that.If I were you,I’d try to talk with my parents as much as possible and hang out with friends on weekend.In class,it’ll be helpful to answer questions as many as possible. I hope you can do better in English.Good luck to you! Best wishes! Lucy 二.请从外貌性格爱好理想和为什么想要成为这样的人五个方面,介绍自己的理想和在过去几年里的变化。 I have changed a lot in the last few years.In the past,I used to be shy and short,but now I am tall and lively. I used to walk to school,but I am used to taking the bus to school.My hobbies have also changed a lot..I used to be interested in playing basketball and football,but now I am interested in computer science.And I want to be a computer programmer when I grow up,because I will be able to make a lot of money and let my family live a happy life. 三.请根据提示,给同学介绍阅览室的一些规定 1.阅览室开放时间;星期一到星期五下午5:00―6:00,星期六上午8:00―11:30 2.禁止大声朗读,吃零食,使用手机和抽烟。 3.不能把书和杂志带出阅览室。 Attention,please!I would like to tell you
something about the rules about the school reading room. The reading room is open between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm from Monday to
Friday.It also open between 8:00 am and 11:30 am on Saturdays.When you are in the
reading room,you should keep quiet.You aren’t allowed to read lould or talk. You don’t allow eating snacks in the reading room,either. You are not allowed to use mobile phones.At last,you shouldn’t allowed to tske the books or magszines out of the reading room. I hope everyone can obey the rules .I hope you can enjoy yourself in the reading room. 四.生活中,常常听到一些小孩抱怨父母不理解他们,假如你是父母,你会怎样处理好父母与子女的关系呢?请以If I were a parent为题,一篇不少于80词的短文。 If I were a parent If I were a parent,I wouldn’t. always comparing my kid with other kids.I would encourage him to study happily.I would
allow him to have his own hobbies.My kid could listen to music,watch TV,go to the movies,play computer games at the weekends.I wouldn’t make him study all day.I would encourage him to have fun with his friends if he finshed his homework.I wouldn’t talk if he didn’t like. I wouldn’t always complain that my kid didn’t understand me.I would communicate with him as often as possible.I would make friendswith him 五.根据提示,写一篇不少于80词的短文。上星期天,你班同学在李老师的带领下,去敬老院(nursing home)看望老人,同学们分头行动,为老人们做了很多事,最后,大家一起唱歌跳舞,度过了愉快的一天。 Last Sunday,all the students in our class with Miss Li went to the nursing. Home.Ten students watered
the flowers.Twenty students cleaned the rooms and the yard.Ten students did some washing for the old people. Ten studentds chatted with them.We did many things for the old people.At last,we danced and sang songs together happily.In the end,we were very tired,but we were happy.What a nice day!We hope to volunteer our free time to help other people as often as possible. 六.假如你是刘星,请根据下面表格的内容,写一篇80词左右的文章。 My name is Liu Xing.I would like to tell something about me. My favorite colour is blue,because I like the sea.When I am tired,I often relax on the beach.When I am free,I like listening to the music.My favorite music is classical music,because I think it is quiet.As for sports,I like basketball best.I think basketball is exciting.I play basketball every day,so I am tall and strong.My favorite movie is action movie.I think action movie is interesting.I often go to the movies with my friends at the weekends.By the way,what’s your hobbies? 七.假如你是Linda,今年暑假你去了海南岛。请你写一封80词左右的英文信给Tom。说一说你的旅游经历。 要点:1.海南岛是中国第二大岛 2.海南岛天气很热 3.在海南岛可以进行很多运动,如潜水,钓鱼,游泳,冲浪和划船 4.海南岛到处都是椰子树,海南岛还有很多甜水果 提示词:coconut palm tree(椰子树) Dear Tom I went to Hainan Island this summer vacation.Hainan Island is the second largest island in China, and it is famous for coconutpalm trees. . It was really hot in Hainan Island in summer when we got there. But we had fun playing lots of activities in the sea. Such as,diving,fishing,swimming,boating and so on. That was really excited! There were lot’s of coconut palms trees here. They were tall and you could taste many sweet fruits.They were both delicious and cheap. Do you want to go to place like this? I really want to go to Hainan Island again!八.昨天是你的好朋友黄玲的生日聚会,你迟到了一个小时,请写一封信解释一下迟到的原因。要求:尽量用上过去完成时,约80词左右。 Dear Huang Ling, Thanks for asking your birthday party.I am sorry I was late for your birthday party.I was leaving for your hourse when my grandmother arrived.There was nobody else in my house,so I had to call my mother.When I called my mother,I realized she had left her mobile phone at home.So I had to run to the farm to tell my mother that my grandmother had arrived.Then it was late. I decided to take the taxi to your house.When I got on a taxi ,I realized I had left money at home.I had go back to get the money.Good luck to you! Best
wishes!Lucy 九.写一篇反映历史上重大发明的短文。 The most useful Invention We knew there had been many inventions last century, for example, telephone, phonograph, airplane, computer and so on. What’s the most useful invention?
I think the most useful invention should be telephone.Do you know who invented telephone? I t was invented by Bell.With the help of the telephone, the people who live far away can communicate easily. If we have something important to tell someone who lives far from us,we can use the telephone instead of going to his house to tell him.It is very convient. If we study hard now, we can invent something useful for the world in the future.What do you think is the most useful invention? 十.以An unlucky day 为题,写一篇约80词的短文。 An unlucky day Today was a terrible day. In the morning, I got up late because
my alarm clock didn’t go off. I had to rush When I ran off to the bus station,the bus had already left.I had to take the taxi to the school.When I got on the taxi,I realized I left my wallet at home.I had to call my mother and wait for her to bring some money to me.When I ran into classroom, I found that I had left my homework at home.I was made to do the homework in the front of the classroom.What an unlucky day!篇二:九年级Unit2 复习检测题 九年级Unit 2 复习检测题 姓名一 默写词组20 过去常常做某事
过去常常是… 非常害怕的入睡嚼口香糖 日常生活
做决定 令某人惊奇的是
即使不再 对…感到自豪 对…注意放弃 对…感兴趣在最近几年里 二
课文填空10 My biggest problem My biggest problem is that I’m toomuch time, but these days I get up home and eat dinner. Before I started high school, I used to spend a lot of time games with my friends, but I just don’t have the time anymore. In the evening, I used to watch TV or with my grandmother, but now I have to . I love music, and my me to concerts. These days, I hardly have time for concerts. I do my homework and go to bed. I really 三. 单项选择(20分) ( )1. My father______an English teacher. A. used toB. is used toC. used to be ( )2. Amy used to have long hair,
she? A. used
B. didn’tC. didn’t use ( )3. These boys are very _____
______ football. A. interested, playingB. interested, playing the C. interesting, play my little brother is a child, he knows a lot. A. IfB.Even though C.Unless ( )5. He will go there ____ me, because I am too busy at home. A. insteadB. instead of
C. with A. in , on
B. with, onC. and , in ( )7. I like the Internet because I can____ my friends online. A. chat with
B. help withC. find ( )8. I went to visit him, but, he left a minute ago. A. in my surprise
B.to my surprised
C. to my surprise ( )9. “Did they ______to play basketball?”“Yes,they did .” A.useB.used
)10. My grandmother lives in the country ______,but she doesn’t feel ________. A. alone, alone
B. lonely, alone C. alone, lonely 四.判断下列句子是否符合短文内容。符合的写T,不符合的写F。(T = True,
F = False) I used to travel by air often when I was a boy. My parents used to live in South America and I used to fly there from Europe in the holidays. A flight attendant would take care of me and I never had an unhappy experience. I am used to (习惯于) traveling by air and only once have I (逐步升高), when the plane suddenly turned round and flew back to the airport. While wewere waiting to land, a flight attendant told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as it had landed. Everybody was worried and we wanted to know what had happened. (被告诉,得知)that a bomb(炸弹) had been put on the plane. After we had landed, the plane . Fortunately, nothing was found and five hours later we were able to take off again. 根据短文内容,判断对错,对的打√,错的打×。 (
) 41. The writer used to fly much when he was a boy. (
) 42. The writer’s parents used to live in South Africa. (
) 43. While they were waiting to land, a flight attendant told them not to be calm. (
) 44. Nothing was found and nine hours later they could take off again. (
) 45. There was really a bomb on the plane. B As we know, Xiao Shenyang and Liu Qian did wonderful jobs in the CCTV Spring Festival Gala. Now many people are crazy about these two persons. But how much do you know about them? Xiao Shenyang was born in a poor peasant family which is in difficult family conditions. His real name is Shen He. He is an actor. He is good at Er Ren Zhuan. He learned acts, following Zhao Benshan. During the school life, he was very active in many activities. He looks like a simple man, but he never stops pursuing (追求) his artistic aspiration (渴望). More and more people like his style of performance, and we hope he can make great progress in the future. Liu Qian is a young magician from Taiwan. At the age of 7, Liu saw a cute magic toy in a shop. At that moment he began to love and decided to learn magic. Liu didn’t go to any magic school. he practiced tricks every day to improve his skills, until one day he was able to put on a show for his class. He saw the surprise on everyone’s face, and he felt it was cool. He often does street shows for passers-by, police and farmers. He worked hard at it. Now he is a famous magician.和理想。开头已经给出。80字左右 中文提示:①我在过去的几年中变化很多。②过去瘦并且腼腆,现在又高又活泼。 ③过去喜欢玩电游,现在对电脑科学感兴趣。④想当电脑程序员。可以挣很多钱。 英语提示:thin,shy,outgoing,used to,be interested in,computer programmer,make money篇三:作文竞赛 一.书面表达:根据下面的表述,写一篇70- 90 词的作文,要求观点明确,语法正确,语句通顺。 拯救地球 处理城市垃圾是一个非常重要的问题。首先,垃圾会导致污染。它会污染空气、水和人们居住的场所。其次,它会危害人类健康。 所以我们在城市中,垃圾得到了妥善处理。我们首先将垃圾分类,然后可将旧报纸和玻璃制品进行再生利用。有害的废物要被掩埋,污水要在净化后才排入河流。政府已经制定了规章,禁止垃圾污染。 仅仅这些还不够。我们大家必须竭尽全力防止拉圾污染环境以及拯救我们的城市,拯救我们的家园。 Saving Our Earth
_____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________二.:
请从外貌、性格、爱好、理想和为什么想要成为这样的人五个方面介绍自己的变化和理想。70-----90词。开头已经给出。 中文提示:①我在过去的几年中变化很多。 ②过去性格内向且腼腆,现在又高又活泼。 ③过去喜欢玩篮球踢足球,现在对电脑科学感兴趣。 ④将来想当电脑程序员。可以挣很多钱,使家人过上幸福生活。 英语提示:thin,shy,outgoing,used to,be interested in,computer programmer,make money
in the future .I have changed a lot in the last few years.___________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________
初一语文教师工作计划专题主要有语文教师工作计划,语文教师工作计划表,小学语文教师计划,初一语文工作计划,语文教师发展计划,初一上语文工作计划,语文教师成长计划,初一下语文工作计划,语文教师个人计划,初一语文...
科技小论文500字专题主要有科技小论文500,小学科技小论文500,科技小论文100字,初中科技小论文500,科技小论文2000字,生物科技小论文500,科技小论文1500字,科技小论文600字,科技小论文50字,科技小论文800字,科技小...
团队趣味游戏活动方案专题主要有团队趣味活动方案,趣味小游戏活动方案,工会趣味活动方案,趣味游戏活动方案,三八趣味活动方案,三八节趣味活动方案,企业趣味活动方案,职工趣味活动方案,趣味体育活动方案,迎新春趣味...
爱的宣言浪漫语句专题主要有爱的宣言浪漫语句短,对爱的宣言浪漫语句,浪漫爱的宣言,爱的宣言经典语句,爱的誓言浪漫语句,爱的宣言经典语句短,爱的宣言,爱的宣言搞笑语句,爱的宣言泰剧,爱的宣言语句,爱的宣言搞笑版...
销售人员工作总结范文专题主要有销售人员月总结范文,销售人员周总结范文,it销售人员工作总结,销售人员总结范文,招聘销售人员范文,销售人员工作总结,销售人员简历范文,销售人员月工作总结,销售人员辞职信范文,销售...
初中英语课改心得体会专题主要有初中英语新课改体会,初中英语课改体会,初中英语课改故事,初中英语课改心得,初中英语课改小故事,初中英语新课改心得,初中英语课改,初中英语课改论文,初中英语新课改理念,初中英语课...
客服专员岗位职责专题主要有4s客服专员岗位职责,客服专员岗位职责表,客服专员岗位培训,it客服专员岗位职责,客服专员岗位目的,客服部专员岗位职责,客服专员岗位权限,客服专员岗位要求,客服专员岗位概述,客服专员岗...
初中英语新课标专题主要有初中英语新课标内容,初中英语新课标解读,初中英语新课标2017,初中英语新课标要求,初中英语新课标理念,初中英语新课标试题,人教新课标初中英语,2017初中英语新课标,新课标初中英语课件,新...
客服工作职责主要有医院客服的工作职责,电商客服工作职责,电话客服工作职责,淘宝客服工作职责,网络客服工作职责,客服人员工作职责,网店客服工作职责,物业客服工作职责,前台客服工作职责,客服经理工作职责,客服工...
声明:该文章系网友上传分享,此内容仅代表网友个人经验或观点,不代表本网站立场和观点;若未进行
原创声明,则表明该文章系转载自互联网;若该文章内容涉嫌侵权,请及时向免费论文网投诉!
推荐范文百科九年级英语作文自己现在与以前的变化,从外表,性格和爱好方面来写_百度知道
九年级英语作文自己现在与以前的变化,从外表,性格和爱好方面来写
我有更好的答案
You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water.People here lived a simple lifeI used to live in a small town with trees all around.  Great changes have taken place here,there was a river.There was no tall building and the only street was narrow.You can see tall buildings,big department stores and factories everywhere.Just outside the town
前的fhgdsjhgk
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
老师让写 作文:《我》 要求: ①外貌 写自己喜欢的部位 ②爱好 ③愿望 ④想成为什么样的中学生?第四个要求是因为我才刚上初一
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我我,一米55的个子,既风趣又幽默.唱歌打篮球是我的爱好,我喜欢JAY(周杰伦)一直想长大后成为歌手,但是可能不会向那边发展,因为现在要学习,争取考到清华北大,我的口头禅是:学海无涯苦作舟,我来说个关于我幽默的事情吧!有一天,我正在写作业,有个同学问我题目,我说了好多解释方法,他听的不耐烦,就说:“姚舜,你就给我抄呗,”“学海无涯苦作舟啊!想抄我的是吧,好的,你答应我一个条件,我答应你两个条件,好吗?”“好的”“你把这道题作完”“啊哦,好吧我去想吧”“这才是我的好同学”大家说我幽默不?我就是姚舜,哈哈,大家没想到吧,嘿嘿,玉树林风,英俊潇洒就是我!我我,一米55的个子,既风趣又幽默.唱歌打篮球是我的爱好,我喜欢JAY(周杰伦)一直想长大后成为歌手,但是可能不会向那边发展,因为现在要学习,争取考到清华北大,我的口头禅是:学海无涯苦作舟,我来说个关于我幽默的事情吧!有一天,我正在写作业,有个同学问我题目,我说了好多解释方法,他听的不耐烦,就说:“姚舜,你就给我抄呗,”“学海无涯苦作舟啊!想抄我的是吧,好的,你答应我一个条件,我答应你两个条件,好吗?”“好的”“你把这道题作完”“啊哦,好吧我去想吧”“这才是我的好同学”大家说我幽默不?我就是姚舜,哈哈,大家没想到吧,嘿嘿,玉树林风,英俊潇洒就是我!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码从外貌、性格、爱好描写你及家人的变化英语作文_突袭网
从外貌、性格、爱好描写你及家人的变化英语作文
来源:互联网 时间: 13:30:05
&&为了解决用户可能碰到关于"从外貌、性格、爱好描写你及家人的变化英语作文"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"从外貌、性格、爱好描写你及家人的变化英语作文"相关的详细问题如下:从外貌、性格、爱好描写你及家人的变化英语作文===突袭网收集的解决方案如下===解决方案1:
have changed a lot. I was lazy before and I didn&#39, doing the shopping and so on. I used to be short and had a large build, washing the dishes, such as,t like doing housework. But now I am a hardworking person and I often help my parents do some housework. But now I am much taller and thinner. I think doing the housework can help me grow up and to be indepent
解决方案2:
自传 : zì zhuàn 传记文的一种。主要叙述自己的生平事迹和著作等。一般用第一人称,也有用第三人称的。古人著书后常作自序,有的也属自传。如司马迁的《史记·太史公自序》即具有自传性质;王充的《论衡·自纪篇》、江淹的《自序论》,均为自传。 古代和中世纪少有自传文学存在(虽然有少数例外),直到15世纪,这种形式才开始出现。自传作品采用多种形式,从生前不必然要出版的私密写作(包括信件、日记、札记、回忆录、忆往),到正式的自传。这种体裁的杰出范例有圣奥古斯丁的《忏悔录》(400?)、纳巴科夫的《回忆录》(1951)等。 自传是传记的一种。传记以记叙人物生平事迹为主。自传则是以记述自己的生平事迹为主。自传体作文是传记的简要形式-小传的一种。 从写作的对象上来讲,自传体作文是以写人为主的文章。只不过这个人物是自己,写人的手法在此都可以应用。但是,怎样把自传体作文写好,却不象写人那样简单。 首先,自传体作文要写出一个真实的、活生生的“我”来。这个我,应该就是生活中自己的真实样子,而不是与生活中真实的自己隔着一层,让人看了之后,觉得那不是你,或者不是完全真实的你。这就要求写作自传体作文的第一个要求是认识自我。也许你要问了,我自己还能不认识自己吗?其实不然。我们每个人从出生到成长,走过的每一天每一步都在塑造着自己。在紧张的生活中,在不知不觉的成长中,慢慢地,可能对自己的成长不那么敏感了,或是感受不那么深刻了,或者,由于环境的左右,自己成了自己不希望的样子,自己对自我的认识也渐渐有了偏差。写作自传的过程有时是一个寻找、发现自我的过程,你要顺着一根线,把自己给追回来,加以审视,加以分析,最终真正地认识自己。那么,怎样才能在文章中真实地、生动地表达自己呢?让我们一起来想一想。请问一下自己:我是谁?我是一个什么样的人?我的性格如何?我喜欢什么、不喜欢什么?我的理想是什么?我希望自己的未来是什么?我为什么会有以上的爱好与想法?在我成长的过程中,谁对我的影响比较大?哪些事给我留下的印象比较深?……这么问下来,做个记录,加以整理,一份较为真空的自传体作文就出来了。写作自传体作文比其他写人的作文要容易很多。这是因为写的是自己,素材不缺,认识不缺。但是,素材多了,又面临一个选材和剪裁的问题。什么样的素材最适合用于这篇自传体文章?什么样的素材更重要、更有表现力?这都是需要认真考虑的。写作自传体作文,最忌写成流水账,从自己的出生写起、一年一年的,在哪儿生活,在哪儿上学,在哪儿玩耍,这样的文章不是自传。自传中的自己要个性鲜明。要紧扣自己的性格特点来写作,我爱静还是爱动?内向还是外向?喜欢看书还是喜欢运动?都要在写作中运用准确的事例生动地表达出来。
解决方案3:
哎哎 还好还好! 啊!《@+@》!
答:I have a friend named YangYang. Her medium height, shapely, oval face, small eyes but great temperament. She is interested in singing and dancing. She has participated in the city's singing competition, won the first prize. She...答:l have a family.l am a member of it.ln it,they are my father my mather and my borther.my father is a cook,he can cookI have a friend of 13 years old,whose name is Tom.He is my partner in our spare time as well as my guide while...答:The difference bewteen past and today At past,our parents always thought about the next meal if they could eat enough.But today ,we always think what we can eat.At past,something big happened and we would knew after days even w...答:I used to live in a small town with trees all around.There was no tall building and the only street was narrow.Just outside the town,there was a river.You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water.People here ...答:Maggie is my classmate and also my best friend. She is very bueatiful and has long curly black hair. She and I both like reading very much so we often read books together after school. In addition, because she is good at math a...答:my father is medium height, he has short black hair ,i think he is a little quiet, he loves reading books ,he also likes playing chinese chess.he often buys books ,so there are many books in my home ,they are on the bed ,on the...答:Dear Tom, Thank you for your invitation.I'm sorry i can' t visit your family's farm.I am really busy this weekend. This evening i have to visit my grandparents. And on Saturday i have to help my dad in the garden. On saturday a...答:Today ,i am 15years old ,i found i changed great.i used to have long straight hair ,but now ,i have short ciear hair .i used to be heavy ,but now i am thin .And i am more beautiful than before.i feel so good because my change.n...答:My life has changed a lot in the past three years. Especially with the growth of my knowledge, I have greatly changed. I can well remember that I used to be short, but now I am one of the tallest in my class and to my joy, I ha...答:My friend Zhang Dong is my best friend.He entered our class last semester.He is a boy.Both of us are good at English,so we often have a chat in English in our spare time.After school,we often play football together on the playg...为您准备的相关内容:

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爸爸外貌性格作文 的文章

随机推荐