推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口一般现在时
1.表经常发生的事情、存在的动作或状态
eg She sings with the band Crazy Boy.
2.表内心活动感情等eg I don't think you are right.
3.描述客观真理eg
Birds fly in the sky.
4.表预定的行为eg
The train leaves at 9.
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
一般过去时
1.表过去发生的事情或存在的状态
eg Suddenly,the clouds cleared and the rain stopped.
2.表过去经常发生的事情eg I was very thin in my childhood.
3.带有确定的过去的时间状语eg
Did you meet yesterday? He left just now.
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
一般将来时
1.要在将来的某个时间内发生,是“纯粹的将来动作”。
eg I shall / will not be free tomorrow.
2.表说话人的意图、打算或某种可能性eg Who is going to speak first?
3.按计划要发生的动作或命令他人做某事
The new bridge is to open to traffic in 3 days.
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
现在进行时
1.说话、写文章的当刻正在发生的动作
eg They are having a football match.
2.现阶段一直在进行的动作eg He is preparing for CET Band Six.
3.表示说话人的情感,如赞许、批评等eg
She is often doing well at school.
4.表示在近期按计划或安排要发生的动作eg
Are you staying here till next week?
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
过去进行时
1.表示在过去某时刻正在进行的动作
eg At this moment yesterday, I was packing for camp.
2.用于故事的开头,交代故事发生的背景情况
eg One night, he was typing in his study . Suddenly , a man broke
3.表示在过去的未来时间要发生的动作eg
We left there when it's getting dark.
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
过去完成时
1.发生在“过去的过去”
eg When I woke up, it had stopped raining.
2.与一个表示过去的时间状语连用
eg Peter had collected more than 300 Chinese stamps by the time he was ten.
3.在过去某时之前开始一直延续到这一时间
eg By the end of last year, he had worked in the factory for twenty years.
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
现在完成时
1.表示截止现在业已完成的动作
eg By now, I have collected all the data that I need.
2.表示发生在过去而对现在产生影响、带来结果的动作eg She has been to the United States.
3.表示过去发生的动作持续到现在,并可能还要延续
I have learned English for 8 years.
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
过去将来时
1.宾语从句或间接引语中
eg He didn't expect that we would all be there.
2.表示过去习惯性的动作
During that period, he would do this every day.
3.表示过去的愿望、倾向,多用于否定句eg They knew that we would never permit such a thing.
·[基本结构]
·[时态详解]
·[特殊用法]
·[时态练习]
更多初中英语语法
·[综合练习]
·[综合练习]
·[综合练习]
·[综合练习]
·[综合练习]
·[综合练习]
·[综合练习]
·[综合练习]
·[动词时态]
·[期中复习]
·[初中词汇]
·[初中写作]
·[初中试题]初一英语语法填空题 初一英语语法填空题(1) Bob Black usually wakes (1) about five minutes before the alarm clock goes off. When he hears the alarm clock, he jumps out of his bed. It takes him (2) (little) than fifteen mi
初一英语语法填空题(1)
  Bob Black usually wakes (1) about five minutes before the alarm clock
  goes off. When he hears the alarm clock, he jumps out of his bed. It takes him (2) (little) than fifteen minutes (3) (wash), have breakfast, leave home and get on a bus.
  He is always (4) (one) person to get to the office. The mornings are\
  always very busy and the afternoons are even (5)______________(busy). Meetings and phone calls take up (6) _________ large part of the day. Every minute of the day is filled with urgent matters. By around eight o&clock, he usually finds some time to do his (7) ________(own) paperwork and answers some (8) (person) e-mails.When he gets home at about ten, he looks at some documents that he brings back from the office (9)_________he can be ready for the next day&s work. He goes to bed around mid-night when his wife and children are already (10) __________(sleep).
初一英语语法填空题(2)
  I wrote my (1) __________ (one) poem when I (2) __________ (be) 5 years old. It was Mother&s Day. The poem was not my best work, but my mum kept it & just like she kept every other piece of writing and artwork I ever made. She also kept my baby clothes and (3) __________ piece of hair from my first haircut. Sometimes I feel like my mum runs a museum of my life,and she is the only (4)__________ (visit).
  But it feels nice to be loved like that. Who else would care enough to keep all of my terrible (5)__________ (draw) and silly poems? Only a mother. On Mother&s Day when I was little,I (6)___________(use) to bring my mum breakfast in bed, make her a card, give her kisses and tell her I loved her. I would say to her:&You&re the best mum in the whole world! & I don&t get to see my mum very much these days.
  Now I live in China, 11, 200 km from my(7) ________ (parents) home in the US. I&m too far away (9) ________ (bring) my mum breakfast in bed or give her kisses. But when Mother?s Day comes, I&ll call my mom from China. Over the phone, I&ll tell her I love her. No matter (10)__________ far away I go, she&s always in my heart.
初一英语语法填空题(3)
  The Art Cinema is (1)__________(open) 7 days a week, showing lots of American and foreign films. Next week it is going (2)________(show) an (3)_________(Australia) film
  (4)_______(call) Midnight Meeting. It is set in Sydney in (5)________1960&s. You can
  see that film from Monday to Thursday. It will be on (6)_______(two) a day at 6: 30 and
  9:10 in the evenings. The film lasts two hours and fifteen minutes. The (7) _______(near) park to the cinema is in Hamlet Street. Ifs just five minutes, walk from the cinema. (8) __________you need (9)__________ (far) information, phone )_________ office hours & 9 a. m. to 4 p. m., Monday to Friday.
初一英语语法填空题(4)
  One evening two young men were walking in the street together. They tried (1) __________ (find) a chance to steal something. The clock struck twelve. (2)__________(many) of the people went to bed. (3)_________(quick) they came to a house and it (4)___________ (seem) that everyone in the house (5)__________(fall) (6) __________(sleep). Standing at the front gate, one said (7)________ English to (8)__________other in a low voice,&You wait here, Till go around to the back door and then get into the house.Suddenly out of the house ran a dog, barking at them. The two young men were very (9)_________ (frighten) and ran away (10)_______fast as they could. Finally, they stopped at a lonely place. The man said breathlessly, &It&s too bad. I hadn&t expected that the dog understood English.&
  我国目前水资源浪费的情况十分严重,可饮用水在减少。请你以&Saving Water&为题写一篇英语短文。
  内容包括:1.水的重要性。
  2.水资源浪费的不良现象。
  3. 提出几条建议。
  写作要求:1.表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯,书写规范;
  文中不得出现真实姓名和校名;
  词数80左右(不含开头所给出的词数)。
  参考词汇:水龙头tap 再利用reuse 再循环recycle 干旱drought
初一英语语法试题 单项选择 1. Our school is _________ a park and a big library. A. between B. next C. across D. in 2. Tom and Mike enjoy _______ TV. A. see B. watch C. watching D. to watch 3. Lets __________________ . A. go shopping B. went shopping C. goes shopping D. going shopping 4. They want _________ the zoo very much. A. to go B. to go to C. go to D. going to 5. There ______ some Chinese girls in Miss Gaos class. A. is B. are C. am D. will 6. _________ do you come from? China. ...
初一英语语法时态 1. 一般现在时 定义:表示经常发生的动作、存在的状态或习惯性的动作。 构成:肯定形式:主语+be动词(am/is/are)+其他 否定形式:主语+be动词(am/is/are)+not+其他 一般疑问句:把be动词置于句首 2. 一般过去时 定义:过去某个特定时间发生,也可以表示过去习惯性的动作。一般过去时不强调动作对现在的影响,只说明过去。 构成:肯定形式:主语+be动词(was/were)+其...
初一英语语法资料 1. 形容词的用法 形容词用以修饰名词,表示人或事物的特征。在句中可以作定语、表语,用于限定被修饰语的特征,如长短、大小、重量、颜色、高矮、胖瘦、新旧等,。 The little girl is very pretty. 这个小女孩很好看。 --I want that one. 我想要那个。 --Which one? 哪一个? --The new blue one. 那个蓝色新的。 Can I have a look at the big nice one? 我能看一看那个大的漂亮的吗? 2、人...
初一英语语法应用 一、初一英语语法词法 1、名词 A)、名词的数 我们知道名词可以分为可数名词和不可数名词,而不可数名词它没有复数形式,但可数名词却有单数和复数之分,复数的构成如下: 一)在后面加s。如:fathers, books, Americans, Germans, apples, bananas 二)x, sh, ch, s, tch后加es。如:boxes, glasses, dresses, watches, wishes, faxes 三)1)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i再加es 如:baby-babies, family...
人教版初一英语语法(1) 七年级语法总结 1、目前所学的动词的形式有4 种: ①动词原形;如:like ②动词的单三式(常在动词原形后加s);如:get-gets ③动词不定式(to+动词原形);如:meet-to meet ④动词ing式(动词原形后加ing)如:look-looking 2、表示征求意见或建议邀请的礼貌用语 Would you like +to+动词原形? (你想要吗?) How about+动词ing ?(怎么样?好不好?) What abo...
初一英语语法及用法 初一的语法知识包括: 主要掌握几种时态 1,一般现在时 2,一般过去时 3,一般将来时 4,现在进行时 还有几种词 1,名词 2,代词 3,形容词 4,动词 5,冠词 初一英语语法 一、词法 1、名词 A)、名词的数 我们知道名词可以分为可数名词和不可数名词,而不可数名词它没有复数形式,但可数名词却有单数和复数之分,复数的构成如下: 一)在后面加s。如:...
初一英语语法辅导(1) 一. be 动词 (用be动词的正确形式填空)(10分) 1. _______ your grandmother thin or fat? 2. There ______ a desk and three chairs in the calss. 3. Where ______ my pencil case and my notebook? 4. There _____ nine people in my family. 5. ---How much ______ the exercise book and the magazine? ----That _____ ninety dollars. 6. Ben ______ a middle school student, and his parents _____ teachers. 7. Scott likes action movies best. His favorite actors ______ Jacki...
初一英语语法学习(1) 一、初一英语语法词法 1、名词 A)名词的数 我们知道名词可以分为可数名词和不可数名词,而不可数名词它没有复数形式,但可数名词却有单数和复数之分,复数的构成如下: 一)在后面加s。如:fathers, books, Americans, Germans, apples, bananas 二)x, sh, ch, s, tch后加es。如:boxes, glasses, dresses, watches, wishes, 三)1)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i再加es 如:baby-babies,2)以元音...
初一英语语法汇总(1) 一、初一英语语法词法 1、名词 A)、名词的数 我们知道名词可以分为可数名词和不可数名词,而不可数名词它没有复数形式,但可数名词却有单数和复数之分,复数的构成如下: 一)在后面加s。如:fathers, books, Americans, Germans, apples, bananas 二)x, sh, ch, s, tch后加es。如:boxes, glasses, dresses, watches, wishes, faxes 三)1)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i再加es 如:baby-babies,...
相关热词:
【初一英语学习方法】相关内容更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
初一英语所有完形,高中英语语法填空解题技巧,小学英语学习要求
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
, 可在设置中重新打开噢!
30秒后自动关闭
初一英语所有完形,高中英语语法填空解题技巧,小学英语学习要求">初一英语所有完形,高中英语语法填空解题技巧,小学英语学习要求
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制当前位置: >>
深圳英语七年级上册语法填空专题训练
训练题一 一. 语法填空。 A My new school is wonderful. It is not very big and only 1. _______ (have) 50 students. This is because it is on the Moon and everything we need comes 2. _______ the Earth. All the classrooms have glass walls 3. _______ we can see the Earth and the stars every day. We have a lot of science 4. _______ (class) at my school. We also have PE. Playing sports is 5. _______ (interest). We can jump very 6. _______ (high) when we play basketball. We have lots 7. _______ homework, but every student has a robot (机器 人) and they can help us do our homework. My robot is 8. _______ (call) Robbie and he is very good at Maths. We 9. _______ (do) have a bus to take us to school. We have a small craft (宇宙飞船). We go to school from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. It is 10. _______ long day but I love my school. Friends are some people who like to study together, work together or play together. Sometimes it may be difficult 1. _______ some people to make friends. Then what should they do? Let 2. _______(I) tell you. If you find it difficult to make friends 3. _______ others, don’t worry. Others are probably just 4. _______ nervous as you. B Here are some tips for making friends. ◆Big smile. If you are 5. _______ (friend), people will want 6. _______ (be) your friends. ◆Good ears. Good friends are good listeners. Let 7. _______ (you) friends feel like talking to you. ◆Sharing. Share some jokes with your friends. Share some 8. _______ (hobby) with your friends. Sharing can be fun. ◆Lots of time. Spend time with each other. Try finding what you both enjoy 9. _______ (do). Then spend time doing it together. ◆Be patient(耐心的). It will take time 10. _______ (trust) each other. So be patient. You’ll make good friends. 二.完形填空 I’m Carmen! I 1 from Spain. Now my grandparents are in Spain 2 my parents and I live in London. I am a new 3 in Grade 7 in a middle school here. I often get up at 6:45 and then 4 breakfast. I go to school at 7:45. My house is not 5 my school. I get to school at 8:45. It’s a bit 6 for me to get there from home. My new school is very 7 with 2,000 students. My best friend Julia is 8 . Now her grandparents are still (仍然) in America. Julia visits 9 every summer. I get home from school at 4:30. My mother keeps (继续) telling me, “Do your homework before 10 TV!” Something changes (改变) after I come here. Something never changes. ( ) 1. A. go ( ) 2. A. so ( ) 3. A. teacher ( ) 4. A. help ( ) 5. A. near ( ) 6. A. nice ( ) 7. A. big ( ) 8. A. Chinese ( ) 9. A. him ( ) 10. A. looking B. leave B. but B. manager B. have B. between B. important B. bad B. English B. her B. watching 训练题二 C. come C. or C. student C. drink C. in C. difficult C. small C. American C. them C. reading 一. 语法填空 A From the plane we can see fields, 1. _______ (city), mountains or seas below. If we go into space, we can see more of the Earth. The sea looks very 2. _______ (beauty) when the Sun 3. _______ (shine) on it. But it can be very terrible (可怕的) when there is a strong 4. _______ (windy). The sea is very big. It nearly covers three quarters 5. _______ the Earth. The sea is also very deep (深的) in some places. There 6. _______ (be) a place and the sea is about 11 kilometres deep. In most parts of the sea, there are many kinds of fish and plants. Some live near the top of the sea. 7. _______(other) live deep down. There are also a lot of small living things, and lots of fish live by 8. _______ (eat) them. The sea can be very cold. When people go 9. _______, the sea becomes colder and colder. Only some men could go down into the deep sea at first. 10. _______ in 1970, five women scientists stayed in the deep sea for fourteen days. B There are four seasons in a year: spring, summer, autumn and winter. 1. _______ spring, it often rains. Everything 2. _______ (begin) to grow. Trees are green and flowers come out. The field and hills are beautiful. It is 3. _______ good time for people to take a trip and see all kinds of beautiful 4. _______ (flower). People like to go hiking in spring. In summer, it is too hot but it’s the best time to go 5. _______ (swim). Children like summer 6. _______ Children’s Day and the summer holidays are in summer. Autumn is a harvest (收获) season. It is cool and 7. _______ (leaf) on trees turn yellow and begin to fall. People love to see beautiful maple leaves(枫叶) in this season. The weather in winter is too cold. Some people don’t like it and they don’t want 8. _______ (go) out in winter. But winter is the 9. _______ (good) time to go skating or skiing. Many people can enjoy 10. _______ (them) in the snowy weather. My favourite season is summer because I like swimming because I like swimming best. 二.完形填空 Mary reads two interesting stories in a book. She wants to share them with you.There is a large tiger in the zoo. One day a girl comes to the 1 with her mother. It is very 2 . She is thirsty (渴的). She has a rest by the tiger’s cage. There is some 3 in his cage. The girl asks the tiger if 4 could have a drink. The tiger says no. He says it is too dirty (脏的) for her to 5 .Og is an octopus (章鱼). He 6 in the sea. He likes to swim. He doesn’t have many 7 . One day, he finds a 8 . He thinks that the ball could be his friend. He 9 his arms around the ball. He gives it a 10 hug. Og is happy. ( ) 1. A. zoo ( ) 2. A. cold ( ) 3. A. rice ( ) 4. A. he ( ) 5. A. make ( ) 6. A. eats ( ) 7. A. animals ( ) 8. A. ball ( ) 9. A. opens ( ) 10. A. fat B. house B. cool B. beef B. she B. eat B. lives B. lessons B. fish B. works B. last C. room C. hot C. water C. him C. drink C. watches C. friends C. kite C. puts C. strong训练题三 一. 语法填空。 A Our life will change a lot in many ways in the future. What will 1. _______ life be like then? In the future, we won’t have to change clothes every day. We 2. _______ (wear) a kind of special clothes. They will never get dirty. They can be warm when we feel cold and cool when we feel hot. They will have different 3. _______ (colour). We can change the colour as we like any time. There will be more kinds of food. It will be nice and 4. _______ (health). And most of the food comes 5. _______ other planets. It has no 6. _______ (pollute). It will not be expensive either. We can buy it 7. _______ only a little money. Isn’t it wonderful? All of 8. _______ (we) will live in beautiful houses. They can move easily. When we want 9. _______ (move) to other places, the houses will take us there 10. _______ (quick) without any difficulty.B Asia is the largest continent(洲) in the world. If you have a chance 1. _______(visit) Asia, which country will you visit first, China, 2. _______(Japanese) or anywhere else? I think no one will miss(错过) China. China is in 3. _______ east of Asia, with a large population of over l.3 billion people. There are lots of 4. _______(nature) resources(资源). The scenery is different from one place to another. 5. _______ the south of China, for example, Yunnan, Sichuan and Guizhou Provinces, the air is clean 6. _______ the sky is blue. You can enjoy the 7. _______(beautiful) of the famous mountains and lakes. If you go there, do remember to take some 8. _______(photo) with your camera. 9. _______ you go to the north of China, don’t forget to visit Beijing, the capital of China. It is famous because it has a long history. Besides Beijing, you can also go to Harbin. It’s very cold in winter and it is always 10. _______(snow). There you can make snowmen with your friends.二.完形填空 I live in the Philippines (菲律宾). It has warm winters. I 1 see snow in my life here. Last winter, I went to America with 2 family. Our last stop was California. My aunt drove us to a park to ski (滑雪). When I got off the car, I saw a white world. I was so 3 , because it was my first time to see 4 . I couldn’t ski, so I just ran in the snow, made snow balls and 5 photos. I did not feel very cold, because I 6 a thick coat(厚外套). 7 playing kept me warm. My shoes were wet, but it was 8 to me. We 9 the whole(整个的) day in the park. And I had a lot of 10 . What a different day I had! ( ) 1. A. often ( ) 2. A. his ( ) 3. A. hungry ( ) 4. A. parks ( ) 5. A. took ( ) 6. A. made ( ) 7. A. warm ( ) 8. A. everything ( ) 9. A. paid ( ) 10. A. food B. never B. your B. bored B. snow B. bought B. put B. clean B. something B. slept B. time C. always C. my C. excited C. rain C. sold C. wore C. cold C. nothing C. spent C. fun训练题四 一. 语法填空。 A Do you have a hobby? My hobby is 1. ______ (play) chess. I believe it is one of the greatest 2. _______ (game) in the world. It can teach us 3. _______ (think). It’s not difficult 4. _______ you to learn the rules (规则) of the game. However, if you want to be good 5. _______ it, you should practice more. You don’t need much 6. _______ (play) chess ― just a chess set and someone to play with. At home, I always play chess with my father. He often won the game a few years ago, 7. _______ now I am always the winner (获胜者) between 8. _______ (we). There is a chess club in our school. Last year, I 9. _______ (join) the club. I always practiced playing chess there. In fact, when I am in the chess club, I always feel excited. I can meet not only my classmates but also the students from other 10. _______ (class).B I am so happy! That is 1. ______ I am on the soccer team. We will have our 2. ______(one) practice on Saturday. We will practice at our school right after lunch. Our team is 3. ______(call) the Blue Bombers. Our colours are blue and white, so I will wear a blue and white shirt. The number on my shirt is seven. I’m seven years old too. I think seven must be my 4. ______(luck) number. We will play our first game next Saturday. I can’t wait 5. ______(play). My dad says if I practice a lot, I will do well in the game. So he is going to practice 6. ______ me tonight. Right after dinner my dad is 7. ______(go) to take me to the store to buy a pair of soccer shoes and a soccer ball. Then we will play on the grass in my school. My dad will help 8. ______(I) to kick the ball. I feel so 9. ______(exciting) that I don’t think I can go to sleep tonight. But I need to sleep so that I can have 10. ______ good rest and be strong for my soccer practice.二.完形填空 Sam and Jesse want to give Papa a present for his birthday. “Let’s give 1 a rocket ship,” Jesse says. Jesse loves rockets. “A rocket costs (花费) too much,” Sam says. “I’d 2 to get him a race car.” Sam loves race cars. “ 3 is it?” Jesse asks. “A race car costs a lot,” says Sam. Jesse 4 two dimes (一角硬币). Sam has three dimes. “I can give him my 5 ,” says Sam. “It’s too 6 ,” Jesse says. “And Papa doesn’t love basketball.” “He loves to 7 . Can we get him a book?” Jesse says. “A book costs too much,” says Sam. “We can 8 him a beautiful card for his birthday.” Sam and Jesse get paper and crayons. Jesse 9 a big rocket on the card. Sam paints a 10 race car on it. It is a beautiful card! And Papa loves it! ( ) 1. A. her ( ) 2. A. like ( ) 3. A. How many ( ) 4. A. buys ( ) 5. A. football ( ) 6. A. strong ( ) 7. A. read ( ) 8. A. buy ( ) 9. A. sees ( ) 10. A. white B. him B. buy B. How old B. works B. computer B. old B. check B. make B. prints B. green C. it C. have C. How much C. has C. basketball C. cute C. drink C. visit C. draws C. red训练五 一. 语法填空 A Look! This is 1. _______ letter from my friend in Germany. We often write to each other 2. _______ (one) a month. In this letter, he told me 3. _______ his trip in London. He got there last month 4. _______ he had a good time there. He stayed there for a week and the weather 5. _______(is) good. He rented a car and went everywhere for 6. _______ (sightsee). When he met problems, he often asked the local people for help. They were all 7. _______ (friend) and provided him 8. _______ much help, so he made many friends there. He also sent me some postcards. I hear that he plans 9. _______ (visit) me next month. I am so happy and it is 10. _______ (excited) for me to see him in China. I will try my best to serve him well.B Mary joins two clubs in her school. They are 1. _______ (she) favourite clubs, the Protecting Animal Club and the Protecting the Earth Club. She often 2. _______ (go) to the first one on Saturdays and goes to 3. _______ other one on Sundays. In the Protecting Animal Club, she sometimes watches videos 4. _______ rare(稀有的) animals. If she 5. _______(don’t) know about the animals, she will 6. _______ (write) them down in a notebook. Sometimes, she goes to the nature reserve to help 7. _______(worker) there. In the Protecting the Earth Club, she usually goes to 8. _______ (difference) streets and cleans the rubbish bins. And sometimes, she makes some posters and gives 9. _______ (they) out to people. She hopes that they won’t throw 10. _______ rubbish everywhere. C Many people like to collect postcards. 1. _______ who can collect more than 50 thousand ones? A man called Veere Adolf did that. He was 2. _______ merchant(批发商) from Switzerland. He began to collect 3. _______ (postcard) at the end of the 19th century. He 4. _______ (die) in 1931. Before his death, he collected 54,000 postcards 5. _______ 140 countries. How amazing it is! 6. _______ (he) collection must be the biggest in the world. There are different photos on these postcards, such as 7. _______ (Germany) buildings and Chinese mountains. Some of his friends would send 8. _______ (he) some when they took a trip. At first, they 9. _______ (be) kept by Veere’s daughter. Then they were moved to a college in Switzerland. It is necessary and important 10. _______ (protect) them well. 训练六 一.语法填空 Mary lives with her father. She 1. _______ (love) gorillas (大猩猩). She reads books about gorillas. She watches gorillas 2. _______ television and she draws 3. _______ (picture) about gorillas. 4. _______ she never sees a real (真的) gorilla. Mary’s father doesn’t have time 5. _______ (take) her to see one at the zoo. He is always busy. He goes to work every day before Mary goes to school. In the evening he still works at home. When Mary asks him 6. _______ question, he often says, “Not now. I’m busy with 7. _______(I) work. Maybe tomorrow.” But the next day he is always too busy. “Not now. Maybe at weekends,” he says. But at weekends he is always too 8. _______ (tiring). The night before Mary’s birthday, Mary goes to bed 9. _______ (happy). She asks her father 10. _______ a gorilla! In the middle of the night, Mary wakes up and sees a very small thing at the foot of the bed. It is a toy gorilla. She loves it!B We live on Earth. It’s 1. _______ (we) home. But how much do you know 2. _______ it? Let me tell you something about our Earth. The Earth is like 3. _______ large ball. Like the other seven planets, the Earth is running around the Sun. It’s the 4. _______ (three) nearest one to the Sun. It takes the Earth about 365 days 5. _______ (run) around the Sun. At the same time, the Earth is going around 6. _______ (it). If you 7. _______ (be) in space, you can see lots of white clouds over the surface of the Earth. Through the clouds, you can see the blue colour of the oceans, and the brown colour of the land. About 70% of the Earth is 8. _______ (cover) with water. 9. _______ do we have day and night? When the half of the Earth is facing the Sun, it’s daytime. As the Earth 10. _______ (turn), and this half is away from the Sun, night is coming. And it’s daytime for the other half.二.完形填空 Molly gets an email this morning. It is from her 1 Lisa. It writes, “Come to Happy Hour (a restaurant) at 7:00 pm.” Molly and Lisa 2 eat there. After work, Molly goes back home and 3 a beautiful dress. When she gets there, she sees many of her 4 . They are all looking at her, smiling. Lisa walks up to Molly and takes her to the table. Then all the people start 5 “Happy Birthday to You.” “Oh, today is 6 birthday!” Molly says. “I forgot (忘记) it. 7 for remembering my birthday, my friends.” Lisa gets out a big birthday cake. She 8 a big piece for Molly. Other friends 9 Molly presents. Molly is very 10 . She has good friends and a special birthday. ( ) 1. A. friend ( ) 2. A. sure ( ) 3. A. buys ( ) 4. A. classmates ( ) 5. A. drawing ( ) 6. A. her ( ) 7. A. Goodbye ( ) 8. A. cuts ( ) 9. A. watch ( ) 10. A. sweet B. mother B. never B. chooses B. sisters B. singing B. his B. Hello B. turns B. give B. important C. teacher C. often C. checks C. friends C. reading C. my C. Thanks C. uses C. make C. happy训练七 一. 语法填空 A What do people like to do in their free time? In fact, people have different kinds of 1. _______ (hobby) in their lives. When they are very young, they spend much time 2. _______ (play) with dolls or toy cars. They also enjoy 3. _______ (throw) beanbags (沙包) or building houses 4. _______ wooden blocks. When they get a little older, they stop doing 5. _______ (that) things. They have got new hobbies. Some people like to play sports like football or 6. _______ (skate) outside. They can breathe the fresh air 7. _______ they can also make friends with others. Some people become 8. _______ (interest) in less active activities such as painting and stamp collecting. And others love singing, dancing, playing 9. _______ guitar or some other things. Some people may change 10. _______ (they) hobbies, but some people keep the same hobby all the time.B Last weekend, my class had a wonderful trip. Our teacher, Mr. Yang, 1._______ (take) us to the Space Museum. We went there by bus and it took us about half an hour 2._______ (get) there. First, we watched a movie about space travel. From 3._______ movie, we learnt how the spaceship flew into space 4._______ then returned to the Earth. It was very 5._______ (excite) and we all enjoyed it. 6._______ that, we had a break. Then we went to see some 7._______ (model) of rockets. They were large, but they were not 8._______ large as the real ones. We also saw some stones brought back from the Moon by the astronauts(宇航员). Before we 9._______ (leave), we got a CD about the life in a spaceship. It was a great trip. That night, I 10._______ (have) a dream. I dreamed that I traveled into space by spaceship.二.完形填空 Dear Maria, Thank you for showing your family photo to 1 . Today I want to share this 2 with you. This is our living room. There are some 3 on the wall. There is a big table, 4 chairs, a sofa (沙发), an armchair and two coffee-tables in it. I’m sitting on the chair and 5 . My brother Evan, the boy with 6 hair (头发), is looking at the photos. My little brother Ben is playing 7 . My dad is pouring (倒) coffee. He 8 drinking all kinds of coffee. My grandma Sue is having afternoon tea. Our pet 9 Usel is sleeping on the floor. 10 is my mother? Oh, she is taking the photo. She’s beautiful! I will show you her photo next time. Love, Cindy ( ) 1. A. her ( ) 2. A. map ( ) 3. A. maps ( ) 4. A. three ( ) 5. A. speaking ( ) 6. A. red ( ) 7. A. near the sofa ( ) 8. A. enjoys ( ) 9. A. cat ( ) 10. A. When B. me B. family B. kites B. four B. writing B. green B. near the desk B. makes B. bird B. How C. him C. photo C. pictures C. five C. singing C. yellow C. on the sofa C. wants C. dog C. Where训练八 一. 语法填空 A The boy in the photo is my brother. He is an outgoing boy 16. ________ students in his class all like him. He is playing 17. ________ guitar in the photo. He is not only good at it but also good at 18. ________ (play) basketball. He often plays basketball after school. He is the captain of the basketball team in 19. ________ (he) school. He looks very cool when he 20. ________ (do) some sports. He is one of the most popular 21. ________ (student) in his school. He 22. ________ (usual) runs to school every morning. In his free time, he joins some clubs, such as the Music Club and the Sports Club. At weekends, he 23. ________ (does) get up late. He often goes out to do some exercise in the early morning. He wants 24. ________ (be) fit and strong. In the afternoon, he goes swimming in a gym 25. ________ friends. He is always busy. B Winter is very cold in our city. It is often windy and 16. ________ (snow). It usually starts from November to February. It is 17. ________(be) really a long time. People have to wear thick coats when they go out. When it snows 18. ________ (heavy), there are few people in streets. But when it stops, there 19. ________ (be) many people coming out. Some play ball games and some make snowmen. It is interesting for them 20. ________ (play) with the snow. Some even take a camera to take 21. ________(photo) in the white world. Besides, 22. ________ air is fresh and wet. 23. ________ it also brings many problems to people. It is difficult 24. ________ (drive) or ride in the snow. So you will see many traffic 25. ________ (accident) in streets on snowy days. 二.完形填空 My name is Li Daren. I’m a student. I’d like to 26 with you about my evenings. On weekdays, I get 27 at about 6:30 pm. The 28 is always ready (准备好的) when I’m back. I like 29 my favourite cartoon (卡通片) when I 30 supper. And then I do 31 homework. I have a lot of homework to do. From nine to 32 I read books about 33 . I love learning about places (地方) in the world. I go to bed at 10:20 pm. At weekends, I 34 chess with my classmates or my father. I think chess is very 35 . I like it. I go to bed at 11:00 pm because I don’t go to school the next day. ( ) 26. A. say ( ) 27. A. work ( ) 28. A. breakfast ( ) 29. A. doing ( ) 30. A. have ( ) 31. A. their B. tell B. school B. dinner B. watching B. get B. your C. talk C. home C. lunch C. working C. play C. my ( ) 32. A. seven ( ) 33. A. art ( ) 34. A. have ( ) 35. A. delicious BB. eight B. PE B. play B. importantC. ten C. geography C. make C. interestingWhen you were one year old, she fed you. You thanked her by 26 all night long. When you were three, she 27 all the meals with love. You thanked her by throwing your 28 onto the floor. When you were five, she 29 you for the holidays. You thanked her by making the new clothes dirty. When you were seven, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by 30 the neighbor’s window with it. When you were nine, she 31 piano lessons for you. You thanked her by 32 practicing. When you were eleven, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking her to sit in a 33 row(排).Who is she? She is your 34 . Always remember to love your mother. No love is 35 than mother’s love. And you only have one mother in your lifetime! ( ) 26. A. eating ( ) 27. A. made ( ) 28. A. bowl ( ) 29. A. wore ( ) 30. A. playing ( ) 31. A. cared about ( ) 32. A. always ( ) 33. A. different ( ) 34. A. teacher ( ) 35. A. worse B. laughing B. ate B. book B. waited B. cleaning B. paid for B. usually B. top B. friend B. greater 训练九 一.语法填空 Disneyland is famous in Hong Kong. It is 16. _______(real) a great place for people to enjoy themselves. Next month, I will go there again with my mother. I can’t wait 17. _______ that. When I get there, first I will C. crying C. sold C. ticket C. dressed C. breaking C. brought out C. hardly C. long C. mother C. further take 18. _______ (photo) of my favourite cartoon characters, such 19. _______ Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. Then I will play the ride there and it is 20. _______ (excite). I won’t fear at all. I will get on the Disney Cruise and have a rest if I 21. _______ (be) tired. It will take me around the Disneyland. It is 22. _______ great way for sightseeing there. In the evening, I will sit in the square 23. _______ watch some cartoon characters’ shows. I’m sure I will enjoy 24. _______(me). If we have enough time, we will go to some stores 25. _______(buy) gifts for friends, such as postcards and cartoon T-shirts. B It is a rocket-powered model car in the picture. It was made by some 16. _______ (student) in the UK. 17. _______ (it) top speed can reach to 800 kilometres per hour. It 18. _______ (break) the previous(之前的) record, 460 kilometres per hour. This model car made people 19. _______ (surprise). These students are in a group 20. _______ they join the Rocket Club. They are interested in 21. _______(make) different things. In the club, they teach others 22. _______ (make) model rockets. This time, they have made three model cars in total. The cars are 23. _______ (call) Bloodhound, Insanity and Red shift. All 24. _______ them have a top speed. For example, 25. _______ speed of Red shift can reach to 769.41 kilometres per hour and Bloodhound is 722.4 kilometres per hour.This is a 26 of an alien’s (外星人的) family. This is Lisa. She’s Mike’s 27 . She’s 150 years 28 and she’s a doctor on her planet (行星). This is Martin. He’s 29 father. He’s a teacher and he’s 100 years old. He can 30 Chinese and English. This is Mike’s mother. Her 31 is Betty. She’s the manager in a big hotel. She’s 99 years old. She 32 drawing and swimming. Mike has 33 sisters, and 34 are Lucy and Lily. Lucy is 50 years old. Lily is 30 years old. Lucy is a 35 and Lily is a student, too. Every Sunday, they come to the earth (地球). ( ) 26. A. name ( ) 27. A. grandmother ( ) 28. A. small ( )29. A. Lisa’s ( ) 30. A. say B. number B. cousin B. old B. Martin’s B. speak C. photo C. mother C. big C. Mike’s C. spell. ( )31A. age ( )32. A. lets ( ) 33. A. one ( ) 34. A. we ( ) 35. A. studentB. hobby B. thanks B. two B. you B. driverC. name C. likes C. three C. they C. nursePeople always think that twins are the same. Is that true? Probably not. Edward and I are twin brothers. We 26 the same. We usually wear the same clothes and have the same hairstyle(发型). So it’s 27 to tell the differences. But if you are careful enough, you can find 28 different. 29 , Edward is 178 cm tall and I’m a bit 30 than he is. Both of us have a scar(疤痕) on our 31 ―Edward has one above left eyebrow(眉毛) and I have one over my lip(嘴唇). We also have 32 differences. We 33 like soccer. Edward plays every day and I play only on weekends. We both 34 singing too, but my voice is louder and 35 is softer. We form a singing group and have a lot of fans. ( ) 26. A. look ( ) 27. A. easy ( ) 28. A. nothing ( ) 29. A. Of course ( ) 30. A. better ( ) 31. A. hands ( ) 32. A. other ( ) 33. A. either ( ) 34. A. love ( ) 35. A. mine B. think B. good B. everything B. Such as B. shorter B. faces B. another B. all B. finish B. hers C. do C. hard C. something C. For example C. longer C. arms C. any C. both C. keep C. his
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 初级英语语法 的文章

随机推荐