目瞪口呆的
n. 运货汽车(或载重汽车)司机
= truckdriver
n. 一货车的容量
American Automobile
take a bus
mototilter
taxi stand
initiative我认为乘公交车是一种流行的交通方式 的翻译是:I think the bus is a popular means of transportation 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我认为乘公交车是一种流行的交通方式
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I think the bus is a popular mode of transport
I think the bus is a popular means of transportation
I think the bus is a popular means of transportation
正在翻译,请等待...
I thought rides the public transportation is one popular transportation way
相关内容&a你好淫荡 You are quite lascivious & aA class of mail consisting of mailable matter that is not required to be mailed as First-Class Mail or is not mailed as Periodicals 正在翻译,请等待... & a但是关于学习英语,我还存在一些问题,比如发音。我不能正确发一些单词的音 But about the study English, I also has some problems, for instance pronunciation.I cannot send some words correctly the sound & aSUCCESS FROM DETAILS,FUTURE FROM QUALITY 成功从细节,未来从质量 & a????? ?? ??, ??? ???? ?? 它不想要将被伤害它的做不是,您想要逃脱的, & a人们只能待在家里 The people only can treat at home & ajohn is hungry he wants something to eat. 约翰饿他想要某事吃。 & aSusan在浏览杂志时,被一个真实故事吸引住了,那个故事 Susan when browsing magazine, is attracted by a real story, that story & aSixth glass of wine, stone paths, curved, at the end there was a girl. 第六杯酒,石道路,弯曲,在那里末端是女孩。 & a我叫杨佳娜,英语名字叫叶丽娜,今年15岁 My name am Yang Jia to be elegant, English name is called Ye Li to be elegant, this year 15 years old & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!lower 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 更低 & ayou online>? 您online& ? & a即使我一路走也要走到那 Even if my group walks also must arrive that & a我们应该利用每一分钟来好好学习(被动) We should use each minute to study well (passively) & a我爱你,我一直爱你,我永远爱你 I love you, I always love you, I forever love you & aselect into 选择入 & amulti kill 多杀害 & ato have a lifestyle is easy 要有生活方式是容易 & amove around inside 移动里面 & a而历史也正如小说中一样。女权主义并不是一帆风顺,新女新的产生也受到其影响。 Just like but the history in the novel is also same.Feminism is not problem-free, the new female new production also comes under its influence. & ait is a close relative of sadness and attention dlsorder 它是悲伤和注意dlsorder的一个近亲 & aExcuse me, can let others instead of you? 劳驾,能让其他而不是您? & a具体而言,会计职业道德的内容有: Says specifically, accountant the occupational ethics content includes: & a我们一起去吃火锅吧,当你方便的时候,。 We eat the hot pot together, when you facilitate. & adonot talk about me donot谈论我 & a12种不同形状的鱼群 12 kind of different shape schools of fish & a很感谢你对我学习上的帮助 正在翻译,请等待...
& aimage intensities are independent 图象强度是独立的 & aused by 半新由 & aHand wind 手风 & ais that ok 是那ok & aIn this way can we protect i want to protect them. 这样可以我们保护我想要保护他们。 & a好好生活,要开心,幸福 Lives well, must be happy, happy & a我的职位是:品质改善工程师 My position is: The quality improves engineer & a没关系,不要急 Has not related, does not want anxiously & afor those who love jime is etevnity 为爱的那些人jime是etevnity & a我会和你一起进行性行为时小心 I can carry on time together the sex act with you careful & a《关于确立劳动关系有关事项的通知》。 "About Establishment Work Relations Related Item Notice". & a每个周末都好好地利用 Each weekend all well uses & alegions of 军队 & aこの一手にすべてを 在面对,之前 & a如此勤奋以致 正在翻译,请等待...
& a有的人死了,他还活着。 Some people have died, he is also living. & aimproved decision making 被改进的决定做 & afluoridize coating fluoridize涂层 & a还有大学生三下乡活动非常锻炼我们的个人能力 Also has the university student a program under which officials activity to exercise our individual ability extremely & aPlease enter the below Activation Code on your Windows Phone 7 请键入下面活化作用代码在您的窗口电话7 & a市场占有率从接手9.8%到目前的13% The market share from takes over 9.8% to at present 13% & a我和你没关系 I and you do not have the relations & aiwanttobeyoufriend愿意吗? iwanttobeyoufriend愿意吗? & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!进水 Please input the text which you need to translate! Enters the water & a截至Q1,2011年,NanjingCATV用户为150万户,有线数字电视用户数为148万户,有线数字化程度为98.67%,数字化程度较高。 Up to the Q1,2011 year, the NanjingCATV user is 1,500,000 households, the wired digital television number of users is 1,480,000 households, the wired digitized degree is 98.67%, the digitized degree is high. & astun chance 使机会震惊 & aTo complete your registration, you need to confirm that you received this email by clicking the link below. 要完成您的注册,您需要证实您通过点击链接接受了这电子邮件如下。 & a单恋诗歌也是其中的一个侧面。 Carries a torch for the poetry also is a side. & a有的人死了,他还活着。有的人活着,他已经 Some people have died, he is also living.Some people are living, he already & a我认为乘公交车是一种流行的交通方式 I thought rides the public transportation is one popular transportation way &英语中交通方式的表达方法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语中交通方式的表达方法
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
交通方式里的“汽车”用英文是什么词?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Of course "vihicle"
扫描下载二维码所有交通工具的英语_百度知道
所有交通工具的英语
5helikRptE/ 船 yacht / 航天飞机 helicopter / dVi:p/ 吉普车 tractor / 5trAktE/ 5tAksi/ 5ZEplein&#47:/ 小汽车 jeep &#47bike / baik/ 自行车 bicycle / 5baisikl/ 自行车 motorcycle / 大船 warship / 5wR; 二轮马车 carriage / 5lRri/ 重型卡车 truck / 拖拉机 lorry / 计程汽车; 军舰 aeroplane / 5ZErEplein/ 飞机 plane / 5speisFip/ 宇宙飞船 space shuttle / 大客车 coach / jRt/ 游船 vessel / 5vesl&#47:t/ kEutF/ 大客车 van / vAn/ trein/ 火车 locomotive / 5lEukEmEutiv/ 火车头 express / iks5pres/ 快客列车 boat / bEut/ 小船 ship / Fip/ 厢式货车 taxi / 地铁 railway / 5reilwei/ 铁路 train / / 飞机 airplane / trQk/ plein/ 飞机 aircraft / 5ZEkra:ft/ 5moutEsaikl/ 摩托车 cart / 5kAridV/ 四轮马车 car / 飞机 jet / dVet/ 喷气飞机 spaceship &#47:Fip&#47,出租汽车 subway / 5sQbwei/ 卡车 bus / bQs&#47
采纳率:50%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
交通工具的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖