does she hashe has a skirt是否正确

必修作业 >人教版课标初中英语七年级七下Unit 7 What does he look like
Unit 7 What does he look like
(&甘肃庆阳四期西峰初中英语一班 )
评论数/浏览数:
发表日期:
人教版课标初中英语七年级七下Unit 7 What does he look like
必修作业模版内容1.教学设计学科名称2.所在班级情况,学生特点分析3.教学内容分析4.教学目标5.教学难点分析6.教学课时7.教学过程8.课堂练习9.作业安排10. 附录(教学资料及资源)11. 自我问答
1.Unit 7: What does she look like?(初中英语七年级)
2.本班有48个学生,大多数学生来自农村,接触英语的时间短,上初一是英语基础几乎为零; 其他学生大多是进城务工人员子女,平时对孩子学习无暇顾及,大多数孩子自主学习意识淡薄,对英语的学习兴趣不浓厚。经过一学期的学习,学生们逐渐对英语有初步理解。
3.本单元是谈论人们的长相以及如何用英语来描述,通过本单元的学习,培养同学们的交际能力和沟通能力。
&4.教学目标
Structures:
Yes/No questio Present tense to wear; Adjectives of general description
Target language:
What does he look at? He is tall. He’s short and he has straight hair. Do you know David? No. What does he look like?
Vocabulary:
short, curly, straight hair, medium build, height, thin, heavy,
brown, blonde, glasses, beard, wear.
Learning strategies: G Sequencing
5.重难点分析
&A. The usage of “be” and “have”.
B. Speak English bravely.
&6.课时: 4 课时
7. 教学过程
The first period
Warming up by talking
Hello, everyone!
I’m happy to meet you again. What’s the weather like today? It’s sunny and warm. Today we shall take up Unit 7 “What does he look like?” Now look at me, please. What do I look like? I’m medium height (not tall or short) and I’m medium build (not heavy or thin). I have short, straight black hair. Can you describe your appearance? Look at the words on the board and read after me: tall, short, blonde, heavy, thin, straight, curly, good-looking, medium build, medium height. Now practice in pairs to describe your own looks to your desk mates.
S1: I am a girl. I love myself very much. I think I’m very beautiful. I’m tall and thin. I have long straight black hair. I have two big eyes, a small nose and a small mouth. I’m white and white.
1a Matching words
Look at the picture on page 41 in your book. What can you see in the picture? Yes, there are many people in the subway. What do they look at? Please talk about their appearances in pairs.
S1: What does “d” look like?
S2: He is tall and thin. He has short curly blonde hair. He has a big nose. He is a little ugly.
S1: What does “a” look like?
S2: She is a little bit heavy. She has long straight blonde hair. She has big eyes. She’s very beautiful. I like her very much.
Now please match the words with the people in the picture. Write each letter next to a numbered word. You can use some letters more than once.
Check the answers:
1. c 2.f 3.a 4.a 5.d 6.h 7.e 8.b 9.g 10.e
Please read the words 1---10 aloud.
1b Listening and filling
Please look at the speech bubbles in the picture in 1a. Read the dialogue and pay attention to the blanks. Now let’s listen to a conversation between Amy and her friend. Who do they look for? Look at the picture and find the boy Amy is talking about. I’ll play the recording twice. Please listen carefully and fill in the blanks in the speech babbles.
Tapescript:
Check the answers:
1) tall&& 2) curly&& 3) hair&
Amy is talking about the very tall boy with the curly hair. (d)
Listen again and repeat aloud, please.
1c. Doing pairwork
Now practice the conversation in the speech bubbles. And then make your own conversations. You describe a person in the picture and your partner will find him or her.
Sample conversations:
1. A: What does your friend look at?
& B: She is medium build, and she has long hair.
2. A: What does your friend look at?
& B: He is medium height, and he has short curly hairs.
I’ll ask some pairs to say your conversations to the class.
The second period
2a Listening and circling
Look at the list of the description words, and then read aloud and get to understand the meaning of each word. Please pay attention to “is”,” has”. We use the verb to be—am, is are—to talk about how tall someone is or if they’re heavy or thin. Now let’s listen to three conversations. The people in the conversations are talking about their friends. They are using these words to describe their friends. Some of these words go with “has” and some go with “is”. Listen carefully and circle the correct words, either is or has, when you hear it in the conversations.
Check the answers:
These words should be circled:
1. is&&&& 4. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. is
2. is&&&& 5. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. is
3. has&& 6. has&&&& 9. has
Tapescript:
2b Listening and filling
Look at the sample answers in the chart in 2b. David is tall and he has curly hair. Listen to the recording again. This time please write down the other description words about David, Sally and Pete.
Check the answers:
curly hair
medium height
medium build
short hair
2c Doing pairwork
Just now we heard something about David, Sally and Pete, and get to know what they look like. Look at the picture of a girl in part 3. She is a new friend of Lily’s. She is lovely, isn’t she? Now look at the dialogue in the box and complete the dialogue with words to describe her look.
Check the answers:
A: Do you know I have a new friend in Class Five?
B: What does she look like?
A: She has (1) long hair and (2) big eyes.
B: Is she tall?
A: No, she’s (3) short.
B: I think I know her. She always wears a red (4) dress and (5) white shoes.
A: Yes, that’s her. Her name is Nancy.
Let’s ask some pairs to read the dialogue to the class.
Now work in pairs to describe your friend’s look in class. Then let’s ask some pairs to act out.
S1: Do you know I have a good friend in our class?
S2: What does she look like?
S1: She has long straight black hair.
S2: Is she tall?
S1: No, she isn’t. She is short and thin.
S2: I think she is ---.
S1: Yes, you’re right. It’s her.
3a Reading and matching
Now look at the 4 pictures in 3a. Please describe each person’s look in pairs using the description words as many as possible. Then read the descriptions in 3a and match them with the pictures.
Check the answers:
a. Liu Peng (4) b. Xu Qian (3) c. Ma Yan (2) d. Wang Lin (1)
Read the 4 passages again and pay attention to the useful expressions and description words.
Passage 1:
Wang Lin is the captain of the basketball team. He’s tall, and he is medium build. He has short straight hair. Wang Lin is very popular.
Passage 2:
Ma Yan is thin and medium height. She has short curly blonde hair. She’s good-looking, but she’s a little bit quiet.
Passage 3:
Xu Qian loves to tell jokes. She’s short and a little bit heavy. She has beautiful long black hair. She never stops talking.
Passage 4:
Liu Peng is a good student. He’s very tall. He has curly brown hair and is medium build. He likes reading and playing chess.
3b Doing pairwork
Let’s look at the pictures in 3b. Make conversations in pairs, please. One of you writes the names in the box next to the people in the picture. The other asks questions to find the people. Please don’t look at each other’s textbooks when you work in pairs. Later, I’ll ask several pairs to present your dialogues to the class.
Sample conversation:
S1: What does Paul look like?
S2: He’s tall and he has brown hair.
S1: What does Cathy look like?
S2: She is medium height and she has long curly brown hair.
Closing up by playing a game
Now let’s play a game: Mystery Student. Please describe someone in the class, then let others guess who he /she is.
S1: This person is medium build. He has short black hair.
S2: Is it ---?
S1: Yes. / No.&&&
The third period
Warming up by talking
Last class we learned how to describe people’s appearance. Look at these pictures. What does the girl in picture1 look like? Yes, she has long blonde hair, and she’s beautiful. What about the girl in picture 4? She has long curly hair and she is medium height. The man in the picture 2 is familiar to you. He’s Zhao Benshan. He has short black hair and he is medium build. The boy in picture 3 is very heavy. Good! You did very well. This class we’ll learn some more description words and phrases.
1a Matching
Now look at the pictures in 1a and read the words in 1a aloud. Then ask and answer about the people’s looks in each picture.
A: What does he look like?
B: He’s bald and wears a pair of glasses.
A: What’s her look?
B: She has short blonde hair.
OK. Now please match each word with one of the pictures. Write the letters next to the picture in front of the words.
Check the answers:
1. d& 2& .b& 3.c& 4.a
1b Making sentences
Please write down the descriptions about the pictures in 1a. The person in Picture a has short blonde hair. The person in Picture b is bald with glasses. The person in Picture c has short curly black hair. The person in Picture d has a beard. Well done! Now look at the incomplete sentences in 1b and read the completed sample sentence aloud. Please work alone or in pairs to write the names of a famous person. Then I’ll Ask some students to read the sentences completed. Your answers can be varying.
2a Listening and writing
Now we are going to hear a conversation between Maria and Danny. They are talking about the actors on TV. Look at the pictures in 2a. Try to describe their looks first in pairs.
A: What is the woman’s name?
B: She’s Tina Brown.
A: What does she look like?
B: She has long curly blonde hair and she wears a black dress.
A: I think she’s very beautiful.
OK. Now listen to the tape carefully and write down Johnny Dean’s and Tina Brown’s job.
Check the answers: See 2b.
Tapescript:
2b Listening and Writing&&&&&&
Let’s listen to the conversation again. This time please write down what each person looks like on the chart. Check the answer:
Johnny Dean
Tina Brown
pop singer
movie actor
Looks like
tall, thin, long curly hair, glasses
medium height, long blonde hair
Listen to the recording again and repeat sentence by sentence. Try to imitate the intonation and pronunciation of the native speakers.&
2c Doing groupwork &
Now let’s do groupwork. Read the sentences in the speech bubble and describe a famous person who you like best to your group.
Sample speech:
S1: My favorite musician is John Jackson. He is tall and thin. He has short curly brown hair.
S2: My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio. He’s medium height and he has brown hair.
The fourth period
3a Reading and filling
Here are two pictures in 3a. Please guess if they are pictures of one person or two different people. Good! They are the same person in different time. Now read the magazine article about the pictures and fill in the blanks in the chart. Under “Before” write words that describe Johnny before be changed. Under “Now” write words that describe Johnny after be changed.
Check the answers:
Johnny Dean
Long,&&&&&&&&& curly
short,& straight
doesn’t wear
Johnny Dean’s New Look!
Do you remember/ Johnny Dean, the pop singer with funny glasses/ and long curly hair? Well, now he has a new look. He doesn’t have /long curly hair. He has short straight hair. And he doesn’t wear/ glasses. But some people/ don’t like his new look. “I don’t think/ he’s so great,” says Ruth/from New York. “But my mom does.”
OK, now please read the article as the recorder goes. When you read, you should pay more attention to the pronunciation and intonation. Try to imitate the native reader. Then I’ll ask some individual students to do a report about Johnny Dean’s old looks and new looks. Sample:
Johnny Dean doesn’t have long, curly hair. Now he has short straight hair. He doesn’t wear funny glasses.
3b Filling
Please look at the 2 pictures in 3b. The girl in the pictures is Gloria Green. The passage tells us how Gloria’s look has changed. Read the article individually and fill in the chart.
Check the answers:
Gloria Green, a pop singer, has a new look. She doesn’t have (1) long hair. She has (2) short hair. And she doesn’t wear (3) jeans and a (4) T-shirt. She wears (5) shorts and (6) glasses. “It’s great,” she says, I can go shopping, and nobody knows me.”
Please read the article again and change it into a dialogue in pairs.
A: What does she look like?
B: She doesn’t have long hair and doesn’t wear jeans. She has short hair and wears shorts.
A: What does she do?
B: She’s a pop singer.
3c Writing
Now write a short description of one of your family members, using the words and phrases learned in this unit. Then let’s read some of the completed descriptions to the class.
My mother is a teacher. She has a new look recently. She doesn’t have short straight hair. She has long curly hair now. And she doesn’t wear s suit. She wears a sweater and a skirt. She is very happy in her new dress.&&
Closing down by discussing the main points
* What does he look like?
* He is medium build. He has a beard and short straight hair. He wears glasses.
* What does she look like?
* She is medium height and she has long blonde curly hair.
8. 课堂练习
1. 看起来像&&&&&&&&& &2.篮球队长&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.中等身高&&&&&&&&&& &4.说笑话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.停止说话&&&&&&&&&& 6.卷发&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.新的形象&&&&&&&&& 8.去买东西&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.金色的头发&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.一位带眼镜的老师&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅱ.根据句意和首字母填空
11. .Sun Ning is the c    of our school basketball team.&&
&12.He doesn’t wear g   .
13.Some people don’t like his new l   .&&
14.Miss Brown is the w   of the Pop Singer of the Year Ward.&&
15.Nancy is a cute girl &&&&&&&&long hair.&&
16.The pop singer is very cool. He has long and s&&&&&&&& hair.&&&
17.My friend, Linda, likes to w&&&&& sunglasses.
18.Peter doesn’t like talking to people. He is a q&&&&&&&&& man.
19.I want to be a p&&&&&& singer.
20.Gina has b&&&&&&& hair.
Ⅲ.用所给词的适当形式填空
21. The rock singer &&&&&&&&&(have) funny glasses.&&
22.He’s medium &&&&&&&&&&(high).&
3.They like &&&&&&&(read) and &&&&&&&(play)chess.&&
24.Tom is so kind, so he &&&&&(have) a lot of friends.&&
25.Thank you for buying me a pair of &&&&&&&&(glass)&&
26.I enjoy&&&&&& (read) books.&&
27.My father has a few grey &&&&&&&.(hair).&&&
28.Wang Lin and Hu Bin are good &&&&&&&&(sing).&&
29.She usually &&&&&&&(wear) glasses.&&&&
30.My mother &&&&&&&(have) a new look.
IⅤ.句型转换
31.He is tall. He has long, straight hair.(连接成一句话)&&&& He is tall&&&&& long straight hair.
32.My mother is short and heavy.(对划线部分提问)&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your mother &&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
33.Cathy is not tall or short.(改为同义句)&&&& Cathy is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
34.Is that your aunt?(肯定回答)&&&& , it &&&&&&&.
35.My father likes playing chess.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&& &&&&&&&&your father &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
36.The pop singer has a new look.(改为否定句) The pop singer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a new look.
37.She wears funny glasses.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&& &she &&&&&&&funny glasses?
38.Many people think he is cool.(改为否定句)Many people &&&&&&&&&&&&&he &&&&&&cool.
39.What is your favourite book?(改为同义句)Which book do you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
40.Is he doing his homework now?(用every day 改写句子) &&&&&&&he &&&&&&his homework every day?
9.作业安排
作文: My mother10. 附录(教学资料及资源)教师教学用书、多媒体教室、小黑板、PPT课件、录音机。
11. 自我问答
在这一单元里,我注重了学生说的练习,这种发展方向对吗?
评判留言&&
本文章还没有评论-Anna doesn’t a black skirt. -But she a red one.A. have B. have C. has D. has  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—Anna doesn’t _______ a black skirt. —But she ________ a red one.A. have B. have C. has D. has 
C 【解析】试题分析: 句意:安娜没有黑衬衣,但是她有红衫衣。have有,doesn’t后接动词原形have;she她,谓语动词为三单has,故选C.考点:考查一般现在时 
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届福建省泉州地区七年级上学期期末联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Dear Wu Fei, I am a student from England. My name is Kate and I’m twelve years old. My parents are teachers and they work in the same school. I have a brother, Kevin, and a sister, Kitty. We like different food. I like vegetables and Kitty likes chicken. Kevin doesn’t like vegetables at all. His favorite food is hamburgers. But we all like to eat healthy(健康的) food.I want to know something about Chinese food. And I want to find some pen pals in China. Would you like to be my pen pal? Yours
Kate1.The letter is from _____.A. Wu Fei
C. Peter2.Kate’s family has _____ people.A. three
C. five3.What food does Kate like to eat?A. Vegetables B. Chicken C. Hamburgers4.From the letter, we know Wu Fei is from _____.A. England
B. America C. China5.Which one(哪一个) is not right?A. Kate is an English girl. B. Kevin’s favorite food is hamburgers.C. Kate wants to find a classmate in China.  
来源:2016届湖南省株洲市天元区七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
根据上下文和你的实际情况把下面的对话补充完整。A: 1.. ___________________ ?B: Yes, please. I need a sweater for school.A: OK. 2.. _____________________?B: Blue.A: 3.. ___________________?B: It looks nice. 4.. ___________________?A: Nine dollars.B: I’ll take it. A: Here you are.B: 5.. ______________.A: You’re welcome. 
来源:2016届湖北省武穴市七年级上学期期末素质教育测评英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
你的朋友李华,英文名叫Tony,是一名学生。他的生日是12月20日。今年12岁,爱好音乐和篮球。在星期三下午有一节音乐课,在星期五的下午和朋友们打篮球。他最喜欢的课程是英语和历史。根据以上描述写一篇60词左右的短文,可适当发挥。_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
题型:完型填空
Dear Tom,My name is Liu Yun. I’m a 12 year-old girl. I’m the only
in my family. My birthday is
1st. It’s the
day of the tenth month. It’s also the National Day. My parents
a party for me on that day. My friends
to the party. They bring me lots of birthday presents (礼物), and they sing (唱) Happy Birthday to me.
eat some fruit: strawberries, oranges and
. We eat chicken and cakes
dinner. We also play games. We have a
time!What’s your age (年龄)?
is your birthday? Can you let me know? Yours,
Liu Yun1.A.son B.daughterC.boyD.people2.A.April B.SeptemberC.OctoberD.December3.A.first B.secondC.fourthD.tenth4.A.look B.haveC.callD.sell5.A.come B.takeC.foundD.help6.A.You B.WeC.TheyD.I7.A.carrotsB.bananasC.tomatoesD.chicken8.A.onB.inC.forD.of9.A.difficultB.boringC.healthyD.good10.A.WhatB.HowC.WhenD.How old 
题型:单项填空
—Where is my schoolbag, mom? —It’s _______ your room.A.inB.onC.underD.for 
—Do you like ball games? —Yes. They are very fun.A.easyB.muchC.interestingD.useful 
来源:2016届湖北省丹江口市七年级上学期期末调研考试英语试卷(解析版)
Sandra likes eggs, bananas and apples__________ breakfast.A. at
D. for 
来源:2016届湖北武汉武昌武珞璐中学七年级上学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Lin Feng is a student of Class One, Grade Seven. He likes basketball very much. He often plays it after school. And he often goes home late. His home is not far from school. And his mother knows that. So she doesn’t worry about him.One Saturday morning Lin Feng goes to a shop with his mother. The shop is very big. There are many things in it. It sells clothes, food and books. Then his mother says to him, “What do you want?” “I want a red blouse.” says Lin Feng. “a red blouse?” asks his mother. “You can’t wear a red blouse.” Lin Feng smiled, “OK, please get me basketball clothes.”1.What’s Lin Feng’s favorite sport?A. Basketball.B. Football.C. Ping-pong ball.D. Tennis.2. What does the word “that” mean?A. The thing that their home is far from school.B. The thing that their home isn’t far from school.C. The thing that her son usually plays basketball late after school. D. The thing that her son doesn’t want to go home3.Does Lin Feng really like a red blouse?A. Yes, he doesB. No, he doesn’tC. Yes, he doesn’t.D. No, he does.4.The shop has many things except (不包括)
.A. clothesB. foodC. booksD. TVs5.What does Lin Feng really want?A. A blouse.B. Basketball clothes.C. A T-shirt.D. A pair of shoes. 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 does he has 的文章

随机推荐