as if serial好像昨天才发生的翻译是:什么意思

的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.18秒
&在分类学科中查询
It seems as if the designing ariginalities and represeating forms of the modern figures designing have also antered a new level.
现代图形设计从设计创意到表现形式,仿佛进入了一个新的层面。
Philosophy
Science,Economics
methodology
aspects-the
if"method.
本文从实证科学的目的与“仿佛”方法两个方面分析了弗里德曼对科学哲学与经济学及其方法论的贡献。
As if yesterday we still celebrated the coming of 2007, but now, it's time for us to see how the profits are about during the first quarter of 2007 during the top technology companies.
仿佛昨天我们还在庆祝2007年的到来,但是,现在又到了我们一起来看看各大科技公司在2007年第一季度的利润成绩单的时候了。
Then in this Yuan coexistences, does not have the time as if which the standard, many values judgements all dwindles, the design domain activity and its develops whether has some kind intrinsic, the inevitable criterion, the direction and the criterion?
那么在这个多元共存,仿佛没有标准、许多价值判断都失去意义的时代,设计领域的活动及其发展是否存在某种内在、必然的准则、方向和尺度?
In the theoretical system of the modern Chinese rational egoism,egoismand altruism usually demonstrated a vague relation as if they were means and aim to each other,and there were double directions that they were used mutually.
在中国近代合理利己主义的理论体系中 ,利己与利群经常处于一种仿佛互为手段、互为目的的双向互动的模糊关系中。
"Disillusion" intends not to let the audience go into illusion, as if they see a natural event without arrangement.
“非幻觉化”简单来说就是不能让观众处于神智昏迷的状态,给观众一种幻觉,好像他们看到的是一个自然的,没有经过排列的事件。
VPLS provide connectivity between geographically Ethernet customers across service provider’s MPLS backbone network, as if they are connected by a true common LAN.
VPLS技术将MPLS技术和以太网技术结合起来,它将地理位置分散的以太网用户通过服务提供商的MPLS骨干网络连接起来,组成一个二层VPN,对用户来说,就好像连接在一个真正的局域网中。
General speaking, most documents on market economy only introduce the role of the market and the government as if they can cover the whole society.
一般介绍市场经济的文献往往只谈到市场和政府的作用,好像市场和政府涵盖了整个社会。
"As if Natural"--The Essence of Designing of Soochow Traditional Gardens
“有若自然”——苏州传统园林的设计精髓
According to AO/ASIF classification system, there were 11 cases of type A1, 7 A2, 3 A3, 5 C1, 3 C2 ,and 1 C3 .The follow
up period ranged from 6 to 54 months.
按AO/ASIF分类法,A1型11例,A2型7例,A3型3例,C1型5例,新鲜C2型2例,陈旧C2型1例,C3型1例。
By AO/ASIF classification,there were type A3 in 7 cases,type C2 in 5 cases,type C3 in 6 cases.
骨折按 AO/ ASIF分型 ,A3型 7例 ,C2型 5例 ,C3型 6例。
According to AO/ASIF classification,type B_2 fracture was found in 6 cases,type C_1 in 9 cases,type C_2 in 16 cases,type C_3 in 11 cases.
骨折按AO/ASIF分类:B2型6例,C1型9例,C2型16例,C3型11例;
According to AO/ASIF classification: three were type A1, five were A2, three were A3, and one was B1;
按AO/ASIF分型:A1型3例,A2型5例,A3型3例,B1型1例;
Conclusion It's a good method to treat type A& C (AO/ASIF) distal femoral fractures with GSH nail.
结论GSH钉适用于治疗股骨远端AO/ASIF分类的A、C型骨折。
查询“as if”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&& The effects of copper and zinc ionsupon the precipitation of barium sul-phate have been noted for a long time.However,the results published wereeither not systematic(3,4b,5,6)or obtained under conditions apart fromusual analytical practice(7,8).Thus,it seems necessary to investigate thissubject in more detail by the usual methods of determination.The presentcommunication reports(a)the effect of various amounts of cupric and zincions and(b)the influence of different acidities during precipitation in thepresence... The effects of copper and zinc ionsupon the precipitation of barium sul-phate have been noted for a long time.However,the results published wereeither not systematic(3,4b,5,6)or obtained under conditions apart fromusual analytical practice(7,8).Thus,it seems necessary to investigate thissubject in more detail by the usual methods of determination.The presentcommunication reports(a)the effect of various amounts of cupric and zincions and(b)the influence of different acidities during precipitation in thepresence and absence of zinc ions.It is found that the interference of copper in the determination of sulphuras barium sulphate up to a ratio of 20:1 for Cu:S is negligible.The deviationsof the results obtained from theoretical values are all within ±2‰(see Table1),and do not show any regularity with the amount of copper added.The presence of zinc ions alone gives satisfactory results(slightly lowerthan theoretical values).As the amount of zinc ions in solution increases,thedeviations become somewhat wider(Table 2).The low results are presumedto be due to(1)the formation of soluble zinc-sulphate complex,which holdsa part of sulphate in solution,and/or(2)diverse ion effect.In the presenceof zinc ions,introducing hydrochloric acid up to 0.1 N before precipitationcauses essentially the same errors as if hydrochloric acid were absent(cf.Tables2 and 3),while at and beyond 0.2 N positive errors are obtained.A spectrographic examination of the precipitates reveals that zinc doescoprecipitate with barium sulphate,though only to a slight extent.The amountof zinc coprecipitated decreases with the increase of the acidity of the solutionfrom which the precipitate is thrown down.本文报告铜及锌离子对于硫酸钡定硫的影响,找出了铜的影响几近于零,锌的影响亦微。锌离子能与硫酸钡共同沉淀。 The present paper treats the compression of a rectangular block between two parallel rough plates as a problem in the theory of plane strain for perfectly plastic-rigid materials.At first, the plastic-rigid theory of plane strain was outlined, then, the solution to the present problem is briefly surveyed. In section 4, the case that is left out in the present literature, viz. when the width-height ratio lies between 1 and 3.64 for partially rough plates is solved. In this treatment, the coefficient of friction... The present paper treats the compression of a rectangular block between two parallel rough plates as a problem in the theory of plane strain for perfectly plastic-rigid materials.At first, the plastic-rigid theory of plane strain was outlined, then, the solution to the present problem is briefly surveyed. In section 4, the case that is left out in the present literature, viz. when the width-height ratio lies between 1 and 3.64 for partially rough plates is solved. In this treatment, the coefficient of friction ν is considered as constant along the contact surfaces. For eachμ, a critical value of the ratio w0/h is given. When w/h<w0/h, the plastic region extends across the entire block, i. e. the unrestricted plastic flow is possible, before the frictional force is put to full use. In this case, there is no slip along the contact surfaces and the solution is the same as if the contact were perfectly rough.When w0/h<w/h<wo/h + 2 tan μo=w1/h, where μo is the frictional angle shown in Fig. 3, the slip line field can be constructed in a similar manner as initiated by A. F. Green (ref. 5). In the present case, however, a new parameter connected with μ should be added and the semi-inverse type of construction becomes very complicated.For w/h, the construction is again straightforward. The graphical construction used is described in detail in Appendix Ⅱ.The results of the solution are expressed in terms of Figs. 6 and 7, which show respectively: the average pressure on the plates vs. the width-height ratio for different values of μ and the pressure distributions along the plates. Although the construction for the intermediate case, w0/h<w/h<w1/h, was not canied out, it is clearly seen in Fig. 6, that the straight line interpolation cannot be far from that of the true solution.Analytic expresions in terms of a rapidly convergent series for the nodal points in a slip line field defined by equal circular arcs are given in Appendix I. The computation was compared to the results obtained by R. Hill (ref. 1) using graphical construction with fairly rough meshes. The comparison shows that the graphical construction used is accurate for all practical purposes. From these expressions we obtain the analytic expression for wo/h in terms of the frictional angle connected with μ(Eq. 11).Finally, a short discussion on the graphical construction used for the case of constant μ is given in Appendix Ⅱ.本文将平行刚性压板间的塑性流动问题作为理想刚塑性的平面应变问题处理;先简单的复习理想刚塑性的平面应变问题,然后对本问题已做的部分作简短的介绍,再处理了现在还未解决的情形,那就是:当1<w/h<3.64(其中2w为刚性压板的宽度,2h为受压材料的高度)。最后,给出平均压力随w/h比值和摩擦系数变化的情形和压板上压力分布的情形。 The purpose of this short paper is to compare the two existing theories of quantization of equations of motion containing high derivatives. As well known, when the order of the derivatives of field quantities q are finite, it is possible in certain cases to express q as a linear combination of quantities Q, each of which satisfies an equation of the second order. Quantization proceeds as if the various Q are independent. On the other hand, one may, following Ostro-gradski, put the equations of motion for... The purpose of this short paper is to compare the two existing theories of quantization of equations of motion containing high derivatives. As well known, when the order of the derivatives of field quantities q are finite, it is possible in certain cases to express q as a linear combination of quantities Q, each of which satisfies an equation of the second order. Quantization proceeds as if the various Q are independent. On the other hand, one may, following Ostro-gradski, put the equations of motion for the variables q in canonical form and then perform a subsequent quantization. (Such a theory was also discussed by the author in an earlier paper.) It is obviously worthwhile to see if the two theories are identical.这篇短文比较了两种含有高次微商的量子理论。一个是在某些情形下可用的,它将变数q表为许多适合二阶方程的Q的线性组合,而在量子化时,各个Q分别地被量子化。另一个是先将q的运动方程正则化,再引入量子条件。我们证明了两个理论,无论就各种量的对易关系而言,或就总哈密顿而言,是等效的。&nbsp&&&&&相关查询
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社他完全忽视这一切,好像他们根本不存在 的翻译是:He completely ignored this, as if they did not exist 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他完全忽视这一切,好像他们根本不存在
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He completely ignored all of this, if they do not exist
He completely ignored this, as if they did not exist
He completely ignored this, as if they did not exist
He totally ignored all of this, it seems that they simply do not exist
He neglects all these completely, probably they simply do not exist
相关内容&aStatus:TRANSFER PROHIBITED 状态:被禁止的调动 & a什么时候我才不再是一个人? When am I only then no longer a person? & aCertificates Downloaded Successfully? 成功地被下载的证明? & aour body is most water 我们的身体是多数水 & a要按照我这样 Must defer to me like this & aWhat do they like ice cream. 什么他们喜欢冰淇凌。 & a有什麼可以為你效勞 Has any to be possible to work for you & a我周围的女性朋友大多都是见面打个招呼 Around me the feminine friend mostly all is meets greets & a对得人 To human & athe flowers are nice 花是好的 & a王太太美人依旧 前にとしてWang氏の美しい女性 & a若不弃、此生 If does not abandon, this lives & a实施新规则时出现了许多问题 Implements when the new rule had many problems & a2011??? 2?? ?? ????? (?)?? 12 ? 9?(?)?? ? 10? ?? ?????.?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????. 多达2011个等级2条学期校园语言研究路线被推进从9月2011日26日(星期一)直到12月9日(星期五)在共计期间10个星期。 吝惜两女性大学生许多的大家参与恶习它给的其他。 & aWhat I 什么I & a一辆莆田牌照的私家车,竟套上了教练车的牌子,在福州挺峰驾校的训练场内让学员练车。目前,这部车因使用其他车辆号牌,被民警扣压。 A Putian license plate private vehicle, has put on the driver training car sign unexpectedly, harnesses the school in a Fuzhou peak in the training ground to let the student practice the vehicle.At present, because this vehicle uses other vehicles number plate, is withheld by the police. & a西安招聘 Xi'an advertises for & a余霞 我永远爱你 -odd rosy cloud I forever love you & a我要过生日啦! I must celebrate a birthday! & a把苹果称一下看看要 The apple called has a look to want & a一点水 Water & a你觉得明天下雨吗? You thought tomorrow will rain? & a什么时候聚聚 When gathers & acalamity 灾难 & avalueless 无价值 & a提高形象 Enhances the image & a可爱幽默男孩 Lovable humorous boy & a不能保持清醒 Cannot maintain soberly & aYou should focus on your thought,your breath and your movement 您应该集中于您的想法、您的呼吸和您的运动 & aFind the ebidence in the letter to prove it 发现ebidence在信件证明它 & a她非常喜欢吃水果和蔬菜 She likes eating the fruit and vegetable extremely & a首先我很抱歉不能来参加你的晚会了,因为我的母亲生病住院了,我必须要去照顾她,在这一年的学习中我衷心的感谢您的教诲和帮助,谢谢您,我在这里祝你的晚会圆满成功。 First I very much was sorry could not attend your party, because my mother fell ill has been hospitalized, I had to have to look after her, I heartfelt thanked your instruction and the help in this year study, thanked you, I wishes your party complete success in here. & a记更多的单词能帮助我们学好英语 Records more words to be able to help us to learn English & a站直 Stands straight & a.我们一收到你方银行承兑的汇票(the accepted draft)就会立刻安排装运这批货物 . As soon as we receive your bank acceptance the bank draft (the accepted draft) to be able to arrange to ship this batch of cargo immediately & ainlighten(light shelf0 inlighten (光shelf0 & aharnesses 鞔具 & aa horizontal machining center has the spindle oriented in the horizontal position. 一个水平的机械中心有针对的纺锤在横拍。 & aAtlanta,GA 亚特兰大, GA & aAs long as the wrong As long as the wrong & a10年级 10 grades & a带某人参观 Belt somebody visit & aspeker speker & aNew Orleans,LA 新奥尔良, LA & aSt.Louis,MO St.Louis, MO & aMagnifier Glass 放大器玻璃 & aThis month,I will have both good and bad luck. 这个月,我将有好和不幸。 & aCongratulations! That’s a difficult course. 祝贺! 那是一条困难的路线。 & a熊浩 Bear Hiroshi & a我不经常锻炼。 I exercise not frequently. & a他多久上一次网?他一周两次。 A his how long on net? His one week two times. & awendidngotobeinglastmondap wendidngotobeinglastmondap & a我面前就有,不必去了! In front of me has, did not need to go! & aThese variations can be explained by consideration of coevolution among individual sites in the HBV genome, viral variants and subpopulations, as well as coevolution between the entire intrahost HBV population and the host. The concept of coevolution offers a more complete framework for understanding drug resistance 这些变异在HBV染色体、病毒变形和亚人口可以解释用coevolution的考虑在各自的站点之中,并且coevolution在整个intrahost HBV人口和主人之间。 coevolution的概念提供一个更加完全的框架为了解的药物抵抗 & a他完全忽视这一切,好像他们根本不存在 He neglects all these completely, probably they simply do not exist &您要找的是不是:
adj. 大量的
作为充分作为若
芝加哥蓝调
行为象什么一样
更多收起网络短语
She works hard as if she never knew fatigue.
她工作努力,仿佛从不知疲倦似的。
Think of it as as if you were buying an expensive car: a test drive is crucial before making a final decision.
例如,你想买一辆高级轿车,下决心前的试验驾驶就是至关重要的。
The stone hit the dog right. It wailed as as if aching all over, and then escaped with its tail clamped, before the second round of my stone attack.
石子打在狗的身上⑨,狗哀叫一声,似乎什么地方痛了。它马上掉转身子夹着尾巴就跑,并不等我的第二块石子落到它的头上。
Former president Bill Clinton said it was as if somehow school boards "could legislate differences in algebra or math or reading."
VOA: special.
Writing the book was as if I had eyes over my shoulder or voices speaking to my ear.
写这本书就好比自我反省,听自己在辩论一样。
It's not, it's certainly not as strong as in many other countries if you look at a lot of European countries.
这当然赶不上很多国家,如果你看看许多欧洲国家的话。
He sits there, as gloomy as if his business empire had just lost billions to swindlers.
He couldn't just carry on as a Governor as if Tiananmen Square had not taken place.
Back home in Australia they will be just as disappointed as us if we lose.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!好像它是昨天发生的事一样英语怎么说_百度知道
好像它是昨天发生的事一样英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
中文好像它是昨天发生的事一样英文翻译As if it happened yesterday
采纳率:78%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。as if是什么意思_as if在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
as if是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
as if是什么意思 as if在线翻译 as if什么意思 as if的意思 as if的翻译 as if的解释 as if的发音 as if的同义词 as if的反义词 as if的例句
as if英 [aez if] 美 [aez ?f] as if 基本解释911查询·英语单词大全好像, 似乎, 仿佛as if的近义词as if 相关例句ph.1. She treats him as if he were a stranger.&&&&她待他如陌生人。as if 情景对话在邮局A:Would you tell me how I should send this parcel to Shanghai, China? It contains only books.&&&&&&您能告诉我如何把这个包裹邮寄到中国上海吗?里面只有书。B:You might send it as “Printed Matter”.&&&&&&您可以作为“印刷品”邮寄。A:I wonder if I could have it insured here?&&&&&&我想知道可否对此投保?B:Of course. How much would you want to insure these books for?&&&&&&当然,您想为这些书投保多少?A:Let me see… I think I can have them insured for five hundred dollars.&&&&&&我看看……我想我能投保500 美元。B:Five hundred dollars, so you pay ten dollars for the insurance, that’s two percent of the total value of the article…&&&&&&500 美元,您付10 美元保险金,那是物品价值的2%。A:Here’s a check for ten dollars.&&&&&&这是一张10 美元的支票。B:Here’s your receipt. Now, please have it well wrapped and sealed.&&&&&&这是您的收据,现在,请您把它包起来,捆好。Production Problems-(产品问题)A:We&#39;re going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.&&&&&&我们拨给新声卡产品的预算会有问题。B:How much of a problem?&&&&&&问题有多严重?A:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.&&&&&&看样子我们似乎低估了成本。根据制造厂商的说法,成本会比原先计划的还高出百分之八。B:Let me see . . .Looking at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?&&&&&&我看看……看这状况,假如我算得没错,我们大约比预算多出了三千美金。A:That&#39;s right. It&#39;s going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.&&&&&&是的。大约要多花三千元来完成第一批订单。as if在线翻译B:I see...&&&&&&我明白了……as if的反义词A:But if sales go as well as they should, that&#39;s still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.&&&&&&不过假如销售状况有应有的表现,那就仍在我们的获利范围之内。第一批定单的营收将会很容易就抵过第二批定单的成本。B:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.&&&&&&换句话说,你只需要增加第一批定单的预算。A:Exactly. After that, the product should finance itself.&&&&&&完全正确。之后,产品本身就可以获利,不需要再增加预算。B:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.&&&&&&好的,你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。A:Yes, I know. But I thought that if I could get your support first, it might make getting approval easier.&&&&&&是的,我知道。只是我觉得如果我能先取得你的支持可能会比较容易得到批准。B:Well, you&#39;ve got my support on this. I&#39;ll see what I can do to get the top brass to agree.&&&&&&嗯,你已经得到我的支持了。我会看看有什么方法可以让高层主管同意。as if 双语例句1. as if什么意思1. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacurer If problems comtinue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.&&&&如果这个屏幕再次出现,遵循这些步骤:检查以确保任何新的硬件或软件被正确地安装如果这是一个新的安装,你的硬件或软件manufacurer 如果问题comtinue,使或失去能力除去任何崭新安装了硬件或软件的。2. Flammable Gases: If the HeartStart is used to give a shock in the presence of flammable gases such as in an oxygen tent, there is a risk of explosion.&&&&可燃气体:如果HeartStart是用来给休克存在易燃气体,如在一个氧气帐篷,有爆炸危险。3. as if在线翻译3. If be to make network promotion before you, rely on group of hair to rely on a station group will link, so ask you to look for a true SEO or oneself person learns to fall, do not regard the person that we get SEO as idiocy, if you received fund, SEO is not equal to group of hair, cannot give family place the thing of need again, still withdraw fund to the family, although likely now network company is very hard, it is not easy to make money, always than be being worn by person jab backbone is scolded be close friends&&&&假如你们以前是做网络推广,靠群发靠站群来链接的,那么请你们找个真正的SEO或者自己的人学下,不要把我们搞SEO的人都看成白痴,SEO不等于群发假如你们收了钱,又不能给人家所需要的东西,还是把钱退给人家吧,尽管现在可能网络公司很艰难,赚钱不轻易,总比被人戳着脊梁骨骂要好4. It is currently removable as I m unsure, at this point, if access below will be needed.&&&&这是目前移动作为我不确定,在这一点上,如果访问下面将需要。5. He looks as if he needed it all right, and I suppose they can afford it.&&&&他看上去确实需要这样,我想那些商店也偻得起。6. &#x64;&#x61;&#x6E;&#x63;&#x69;&#x2E;&#x39;&#x31;&#x31;&#x63;&#x68;&#x61;&#x2E;&#x63;&#x6F;&#x6D;6. If we seek to understand American foreign policy in terms of a rational engagement with international problems, or even as an effective means of projecting power, we are looking in the wrong place.&&&&如果我们设法了解美国外交政策而言,一个合理的接触与国际问题,甚至是作为一种有效的手段预测的权力,我们正研究在错误的地方。7. It is as if you are riding with a vehicle equipped with manual transmission.&&&&这是因为如果你是骑了一辆配备手动变速箱。8. I didn't come to your blog for a few days. And today I heared the music of your blog, I am moved. It looks as if I have seen the beautiful ancient and modern China.&&&&几天没来到你的博客,今天一听到你的博客的音乐,让我感动万分,让我仿佛看到美丽古老且现代的中国是什么样的。9. If you say Yiyue Yiri, instead of Zhengyue Chuyi, most people would mistake it as 1st of January (We get used to expressing Gregorian calendar by Arabic numerals while expressing Yinli by Chinese numerals).&&&&正月十五,是元宵节。元宵节的说法主要是通行于中国南方地区。生活在北方的人们更愿意叫它正月十五。这是一个家人团聚的时刻,也是祭奠先祖的时刻。这一天的结束,也基本上意味着,春节的结束,新一年工作的开始。10. 10. If someone types in their name and gets off-topic porn as a result.&&&&举例来说,如果某人输入了自己的姓名,却得到了离题万里的色情结果11. as if的解释11. If I love you, I`m growing as a result of my love.&&&&&&如果我爱你,我会在爱中慢慢的变得成熟。12. Almost immediately afterwards, in both my meditation and my life, I experienced a major shift, as if all the pain and hurt of the world was going through me.&&&&&&就从那一刻起,我的冥想与生命就经历着一轮巨大的改变,仿佛我要遭受这世上所有的痛苦和伤害。13. She is negating what he has done. She reacts to him as if he has given nothing? but he has given ten.&&&&&&她否定了他所做的一切,她对他的反应仿佛是他什么也没做但他实际上是得了十分。14. Tzu-gong replied, If is said in the Book of Poetry, 'As you cut and then file, as you carve and then polish.&&&&&&慈济宫回答说:如果说在诗经,'当你切断,然后文件,如你雕刻,然后波兰。15. 15. It is to weave the cloth with threads drawn from your heart, even as if your beloved were to wear that cloth.&&&&&&从你的心中抽丝织成布帛,仿佛你的爱者要来穿此衣裳。16. 16. If organisms purposely limit their life spans via ageing or semelparous behavior, the associated evolved mechanisms could be very complex just as mechanisms that provide for mentation, vision, digestion, or other biological function are typically very complex.&&&&&&如果生物体通过老化或终生一胎行为故意地限制其寿命,相关的演化机制可能是非常复杂的;那些规定心理、视力、消化反应过程的机制以及其他的生物学功能通常是非常复杂的。17. As a matter of fact, many kinds of chemical substances are hidden in the LPG besides olefin, such as sulfur, water and some impurities, which may cause damages to vehicles and the fuel supply system of the engine if such impurities are fed to the engine directly as its fuel.&&&&&&通过试验研究除杂等精制工艺过程,得到了高含烯烃精制液化石油气,消除了杂质对燃料供给系统和发动机的影响。18. 911查询·英语单词18. If treatment is started after the age of eight, it is unlikely to be as successful.&&&&&&如果治疗开始后,8岁,这是不太可能成功。19. Imagine if you can search for images, photos and pictures by simply using visual input such as drawing a rough sketch.&&&&&&试想,如果您可以搜索图片,照片和图片,只需使用Visual投入,如制订一个粗略的示意图。20. Omeiensis teammates can also help increase their own blood, as long as they are running non-stop can be, Happy if in the high-force Sang public land within 5 stealth can get rid of this old man.&&&&&&队友峨眉也可以帮自己加血,只要是不停的跑就可以,逍遥如果心法高的话在桑土公5次隐身以内就可以把这个老头干掉了。as if 单语例句1. In business as in sports, victory is sweet only if the game is fair.2. In China there is a cottage industry that pays people to act as if they are the voices of the public.3. If they fail to act on the plan, the money could be released as soon as specific projects get the OK.4. School education should act as insurance for children's moral cultivation even if parents educate their wards in matters of humanity and morality.5. Many of the buyers identified themselves as early adopters and Apple enthusiasts, making it harder to tell if the iPad will win over mainstream customers.6. Netanyahu told them any country would act in self defense if it were targeted by thousands of rockets as Israel has been by Gaza militants.7. If the media hadn't discovered his story by accident, he would still be working anonymously as a migrant worker.8. Liu said they usually contact applicants through an online messaging service or by telephone, and then the two parts will sign an agreement if everything goes as planned.9. Iran has been acting as if the agreement were already in force but has held off ratification in parliament.10. Local media reported the interior minister as saying he would review the bylaw if it passed.as if是什么意思,as if在线翻译,as if什么意思,as if的意思,as if的翻译,as if的解释,as if的发音,as if的同义词,as if的反义词,as if的例句,as if的相关词组,as if意思是什么,as if怎么翻译,单词as if是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐