我有更好的答案
你好!汪敏Wang Min
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包tryna是什么意思_tryna在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
tryna是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
tryna是什么意思 tryna在线翻译 tryna什么意思 tryna的意思 tryna的翻译 tryna的解释 tryna的发音 tryna的同义词 tryna的反义词 tryna的例句
trynatryna 双语例句1. I'm nobody special baby just another typical guy It's a dream living in black and white Well when i see your here On open light tell me why i'm not satisfied my heart feels like it just died wondering what it would be like if you and i came together tonight at this moment in this life time, show me a common sent revealing your presences, answers to upcome to my newest questions your shadows shows me plenty of clues i'm tryna reach you but i can't touch you can you feel what i feel?&&&&我没有特别的婴儿只是一个典型的家伙这是一个梦想生活在黑人和白人那么当我看到您在这里开放轻告诉我为什么我不满意我的心就像它刚刚去世想知道这将是一样,如果你和我一起今晚在这个时刻在此生活的时间,让我看看共同发出泄露你的存在,答案upcome我的最新问题您的阴影让我大量的线索我tryna达到你,但我不能触摸你可你觉得我什么感觉?2. 2. The thing is that beyonse is tryna claim other pplz dance move like she da shit, my body is sicker than hers and if I was a better singer than her I would be over her, cuz I can dance like crazy and their my own dance moves.&&&&这件事是beyonse是tryna索赔等pplz舞蹈动议喜欢她大shit的,我的身体是病倒了,比她的,如果我是一个好歌手,她比我会超过她,cuz我可以跳舞像疯了似的和他们自己的舞蹈动作。3. 3. Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it We're all we got in this world When it spins, when it swirls When it whirls, when it twirls Two little beautiful girls Lookin'puzzled, in a daze I know it's confusing you Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me All the things growing up as daddy that he had to see Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me But things have got so bad between us I don't see us ever being together ever again Like we used to be when we was teenagers But then of course everything always happens for a reason I guess it was never meant to be But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream Now hush little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, i told ya Daddy's here to hold ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why We feel how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby But i promise momma's gon'be alright It's funny I remember back one year when daddy had no money Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up And stuck'em under the tree and said some of'em were from me Cuz daddy couldn't buy'em I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying Cuz daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom And at the time every house that we lived in Either kept getting broke into and robbed Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college Almost had a thousand dollars till someone broke in and stole it And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart And it seemed like everything was just startin'to fall apart Mom and dad was arguin'a lot so momma moved back On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara And that's when daddy went to California with his CD and met Dr.&&&&是的,可是他是爱你的,你应该知道在这世界上,我们拥有的只有我们自己的灵魂当它旋转,当它环绕当它周转,当它萦绕两个可爱美丽的小女孩看上去很困惑,很迷茫我知道它扰乱了你们的心智爸爸总徘徊在流浪的旅途中,妈妈总出现在时髦的新闻上我尝试着把你荫庇在我的保护中,可是不知道为什么我越是竭尽全力,越是事与愿违他的爸爸亲身经历的那些苦痛使他成长起来爸爸不愿你再承受,但是你亲历的却和他一样坎坷我们并不想为你设计如此前途的,我和你妈妈都不想但是事情却无情的在我们之间导演得这么糟糕我再也寻不回曾经共享天伦的美妙时光了就象我和她曾经的豆蔻年华但是所有的错误的发生全只在一个原因我想,这个错误从未打算被修正有些东西是我们自己无法去操控的,这便是命运的定义还是别难过了,放松你的神经去好好睡一觉罢也许某天当我们苏醒时,发现昨天的苦闷不过只是一场梦{CHORUS}好罢,小女孩,安静下来罢。你还在流泪?4. It's tq and sarah again haha, right back at ya that's right this time we got a serious situation and we're tryna do our parts to help and we need your help you know what i'm saying?&&&&它tq和萨拉再次哈哈,右后卫在亚这是正确的这一次我们得到了一个严重的局势我们正在尽我们的tryna部分,以帮助我们需要你们的帮助你知道我在说什么?5. The dampness of the wet room, is tryna store, the memory that goes ferment day by day.&&&&屋内泛潮的湿气,在储存,日趋发酵的回忆。6. Beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldnt worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youi know you feel where im coming fromregardless of the things in my past that ive donemost of it really was for the hell of the funon the carousel so around i spunwith no directions just tryna get sometryna chase skirts, living in the summer sunthis is how i lost more than i had ever wonand honestly i ended up with nonetheres no much nonsenseits on my conscienceim thinking baby i should get it outand i dont wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna knowbut never mind that we should let it gocos we dont wanna be a t. v episode (t. v episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them gobeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldnt worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youhands down there will never be another onei been around and i never seen another onelook at your style they aint really got nothing onand you out and you aint got nothing onbaby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesand you keep it real while them other stay plasticyoure my wonder women call me mr.&&&&世界各地的美丽女孩我可以追,但我的时间会被浪费他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝他们可能会说,嘿,我可能会说,嘿但你不应该担心,他们说什么COS的他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝没有没有没有什么对你宝贝对你没有什么不我知道你觉得我是从哪里不管过去的事情在我,我做了其中大部分是为真正的乐趣地狱在传送带等我周围旋转没有方向刚刚tryna得到一些tryna追逐裙,在夏日阳光这是我失去了比我曾经获得老实说,我并没有结束与有没有多废话这是我的良知我在想,宝贝,我应该把它弄出来我不希望健全多余但我想知道是否有东西,你想知道不过没关系,我们应该让他走了COS的,我们不想成为一个电视节目和所有的坏思想只是让他们走世界各地的美丽女孩我可以追,但我的时间会被浪费他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝他们可能会说,嘿,我可能会说,嘿但你不应该担心,他们说什么COS的他们得到了对你没有什么宝贝对你没有什么宝贝没有没有没有什么对你宝贝对你没有什么不那里的手将永远不会再一我大约是和我从来没有见过一个又一个看看你的风格,他们是不是真的还没有任何关于和你出去,你是不是就没有了宝贝,你整个包加你付出你的税和你保持真实,而他们的其他住宿塑料你是我不知道妇女叫我先生。7. tryna7. And I'm tryna figure out what my life is all about.&&&&我试着去了解什么才是我真正的生活。8. Tell you what's been on my mind. I'm Tryna be strong..&&&&2楼告诉你我现在的想法,我想要变坚强。。9. 911查询·英语单词9. What I'm tryna say.&&&&当我说这些的时候10. Now I ain't tryna be the greatest I used to hate hip-hop...&&&&我现在是不是tryna是最大的我用仇恨的嘻哈。。。11. Tryna figure out what I do to make it go bad.&&&&&&尝试找出我做错的事12. 12. Hit the runway to a new season It ain't nothin it's you the one I care for Feel like I ain't doing enogh that's when I share more I give you this give you that what you need love You know I got it holla at me if you need love And affection cause i'll be your protection Kinda hard job but i'll do it to perfection And you can tell that I ain't tryna let you go I get with you when I can so that's how I let you kno And you be trippin cause sometimes I gotta go But you the first one I hollared to right after my shows And I was trippin in a sense I was tense From my body loose around you what imma do without you I gotta get it together say whateva Since I met you my life seems so betta&&&&&&击中跑道到一个新的赛季这不是nothin它的你我的照顾觉得我是不会做的enogh说的,当我分担更多的我给你这个给你,你需要爱你知道,我得到它holla在我如果您需要爱和爱戴的原因,我会是您的保护 kinda努力工作,但我会做到尽善尽美你可以告诉我,是不是tryna让你去我与你时,我可以这么说的我如何让你kno 和你trippin事业有时候,我的宝贝,去但你首先我hollared权后,我的显示我是trippin在某种意义上说我是紧张从我的身体松散,你周围有什么imma离不开你 i的宝贝,得到它一起说whateva 自从我遇见你我的生活,似乎使betta13. Forgive me the first time tryna rhyme..&&&&&&这是头一次用英语尝试押韵。。14. You got a hold or some kind of control of me I don't know what it is, but I gotta get you gone from me I'm working at it and it ain't getting no better just tryna be like, yeah, forget it, whatever Instead of staring out this glass looking at this bad weather, damn I gotta pull myself together Cause.&&&&&&您得到了举行或一些控制我 I don't 知道是什么它,仅我得到得到您去从我 I don't 知道是什么它,仅我得到得到您去从我 I'm 运作在它和它ain't 得到没有更好的正义tryna 是象,呀,忘记它,改为什么凝望在这块玻璃之外看这恶劣天气,我得到合作自己的该死的起因。15. tryna15. Cause I ain't tryna hit and run I wanna be your only one.&&&&&&所以我不想受到打击和逃避我只想成为你的唯一16. You can say i'm selfish, ignorant and that i don't care gotta understand i took your pain away from your own fears putting you through this would shatter your hope and dreams you just don't see it right now till it hits your own scene believe me i care it's just that this world is all about survival dealing with denial it's our own personal issue and trial Chorus 2x Only in deep down dreams i feel your face as i stare off into the lost open space or ratherly pounds of thousands pace concentration gets hard when i'm at work mixed up between dreams and reality, yes it hurts i find myself hiding just so i can feel ya true love, i never achieve it so loneliness still attached to my everyday instinct so many new faces dashing through been searching forever just tryna find the real you ah, imagine you and i at that place, that place that separates pain away from peace in the country field we dash through just, you and i as we join hands and hands spread your wings and sooth with me to another land over the ocean as we freeze through the breeze these memories will not be put to rest learn to move on and live your life at it's best forward towards another day waking up stunned again damnn, i'm just dreaming away...&&&&&&你可以说我自私,无知,而且我也不在乎爱是理解我把你的疼痛远离自己的担心让你通过这将打破您的希望和梦想你刚才没有看到它现在直到访问您自己的舞台相信我,我照顾只是,这个世界就是生存处理拒绝这是我们自己的个人问题和审判合唱团2 只有在内心深处的梦想我觉得你的脸我瞪了进入了开放空间或ratherly磅的数千步伐浓度会很难当我在工作混合了梦想与现实之间,是疼我发现自己隐藏,所以我能感觉到亚真正的爱情,我从来没有做到这一点如此孤独仍然附在我的日常本能这么多新的面孔通过破灭一直在寻找永远只是tryna找到真正的你啊,你可以想象,你和我在那个地方,那个地方分离疼痛远离和平在该国的领域,我们通过破折号刚才,你和我,因为我们携起手来,双手展开你的翅膀和抚慰我到另一个陆地的海洋,因为我们通过冻结微风这些记忆将不会平息了解进入你的生活和居住在最好迈进新的一天起床震惊再次damnn ,我只是梦想远离找到了17. 17. Jennifer I'm his only woman, his woman And you can't break up this home You can say what you want This is my man get your own After all these years I spent Must have been close to ten You can't mean the same to him Especially when that's my man Baby now if he's with you tell me why he calls me boo Guess he played you like a fool I think he's lying to you Ohh, I'm just tryna talk to you baby woman to woman Like two adults not tryna start no commotion But the man you claim is yours says he's mine And he loves me too Same promises to you The honest truth Guess we both are fools Seems that you're the one who's calling me Ohh, he belongs to me.&&&&&&珍妮佛 我是他的唯一女人,他的女人而且你不能瓦解这一个家你能说你所要的这是我的男人你自己整这些数年之后我花费一定已经是结束到十你对他不能意谓一样的尤其何时是我的男人现在纵容如果他和你在一起告诉我他为什么认为我极好的猜测他玩你喜欢一个愚人我认为他正在对你说谎 Ohh,我很正直 tryna 和你纵容说话女人对女人相似的二个成人不是 tryna 没有骚动但是你宣称的男人是他是我的你发言权而且他也爱我相同的承诺对你诚实的事实猜测我们俩都是愚人似乎你是那一个谁正在打电话给我 Ohh,他属于我。18. Only me. And only me This situation you don't want no confrontation wi-with me boo I don't know what he's telling you But it seems to me that you're confused I'm his only woman, his woman yeah And what you're saying to me I don't care I'm not tryna go back and forth Simply you're not welcome over here After all these years I spent Must have been close to ten You can't mean the same to him Especially when that's my man Baby now if he's with you Tell me why he calls me boo I guess he's lying to me (He's lying to you) Ooh, I can't believe it (Can't believe it) The same man that I knew When he lived with his mama The same damn man Who car note that I paid Who bed that I made So you better believe After all the years I spent Must have been close to ten You can't mean the same to him Especially when he's my man Baby now if he's with you Tell me why he calls me boo Guess he lied to me He's lying to you&&&&&&只有我。而且只有我这一种情形你不没想要敌对 wi-由于我极好的我不知道他正在告诉你的但是它似乎我你很困惑我是他的唯一女人,他的女人是的而且你正在对我说我不关心什么我不是 tryna 来回地去只是你这里不是受欢迎的整这些数年之后我花费一定已经是结束到十你对他不能意谓一样的尤其何时是我的男人现在纵容如果他和你在一起告诉我他为什么认为我极好的我猜测他正在对我说谎 Ooh,我不能相信它我知道的相同男人当他和他的妈妈居住的时候相同的一点男人世界卫生组织汽车注意我支付世界卫生组织我制造的床因此你更相信在所有的数年之后我花费一定已经是结束到十你对他不能意谓一样的尤其当他是我的男人时候现在纵容如果他和你在一起告诉我他为什么认为我极好的猜测他对我说谎他正在对你说谎19. I'm not bein too dramatic that's the way I gotta have it You think you're slick Tryna hit But I'm not dumb I'm not bein too dramatic it's just how I gotta have it Chorus Verse 3: Petey Pablo So damn hot but so young.&&&&&&我不是bein太戏剧性这就是我的宝贝,有它您以为自己滑头 tryna击中但我不是哑巴我不是bein过于戏剧性,这只是我的宝贝,有它合唱团韵文3:petey巴勃罗所以妈炎热,但这么年轻。20. You can move along I believe that we're done With whatever we was tryna do Cause you up and did me wrong Cupid got a big gun with a blindfold shoot She gave another brother access To a little black dress You know the one, short silky and backless Dude named oscar, asked if shes an actress I caught him hustlin Pinned to the mattress And now shes lying to my face Eyes burnin up like her words was mase I dont even hear what she tryin to say Song playin in my head irreplacable To the lies im deaf All i can hear is to the left to the left So i say get out and dont touch that jacket Your stuff i already packed it, im bein polite I dont wanna be rude I dont mean to be mean But i dont gotta deal with this mess Tellin me i need you but you know you need me But if thats how you feel you can just Move alone move along move along move along No argument no fight Move alone move along move along move along Im just tryin to be polite And if i seem a bit chill Its because i dont sweat the small Find another girl please believe i will I aint trippin off you at all A boss from the beginning Been there from a minute So me losin you is still me winning Found out bout you sinnin So you wonder why the hell im grinning And now shes lying to my face Eyes burnin up like her words was mase I dont even hear what she tryin to say Song playin in my head irreplacable To the lies im deaf All i can hear is to the left to the left So i say get out and dont touch that jacket Your stuff i already packed it, im bein polite I dont wanna be rude I dont mean to be mean But i dont gotta deal with this mess Tellin me i need you but you know you need me But if thats how you feel you can just Move alone move along move along move along No argument no fight Move alone move along move along move along Im just tryin to be polite Please dont get me wrong Baby understand Im tryna say get gone Thet nicest way i can Cuz im not what you want See i tried to make this work But our love is in the dirt So lets see who calls who first I dont wanna be rude I dont mean to be mean Tellin me i need you but you know you need me Move alone move along move along move along No argument no fight Move alone move along move along move along Im just tryin to be polite I dont wanna be rude I dont mean to be mean But i dont gotta deal with this mess Tellin me i need you but you know you need me But if thats how you feel you can just Move alone move along move along move along No argument no fight Move alone move along move along move along Im just tryin to be polite&&&&&&你可以沿着我认为,我们就大功告成了随着无论我们做了tryna 原因你和我没有错丘比特带着一个眼罩大枪射击她给了另一个兄弟访问对于一个小黑裙你知道一个短柔滑和露背多德名为奥斯卡,询问畲族女演员我发现他hustlin 别在床垫现在畲族撒谎,我的脸眼睛burnin有如她的话是万世余dont甚至水手都想听听她说宋在我的脑海演奏,不可替代的即时通讯的谎言聋人我只能听到的是向左向左所以我说出去和dont接触的夹克你的东西我已经挤满与否,IM拜因礼貌俺不用想成为粗鲁余dont指的是指但我不gotta处理这个烂摊子泰兰我我需要你,但你知道你需要我但是,如果多数民众赞成你的感觉你可以移动独自沿沿沿移动move 没有理由不打移动独自沿沿沿移动move 进出口只是水手都想要有礼貌如果我似乎有点冷它的汗水,因为我dont小找到另一个女孩,请相信我会俺不是trippin关闭你所有从一开始老板在那里的一分钟所以,我洛辛你仍然是我获胜发现回合你sinnin 所以,你想知道为什么地狱的即时笑嘻嘻现在畲族撒谎,我的脸眼睛burnin有如她的话是万世余dont甚至水手都想听听她说宋在我的脑海演奏,不可替代的即时通讯的谎言聋人我只能听到的是向左向左所以我说出去和dont接触的夹克你的东西我已经挤满与否,IM拜因礼貌俺不用想成为粗鲁余dont指的是指但我不gotta处理这个烂摊子泰兰我我需要你,但你知道你需要我但是,如果多数民众赞成你的感觉你可以移动独自沿沿沿移动move 没有理由不打移动独自沿沿沿移动move 进出口只是水手都想要有礼貌请不要误会我的意思婴儿理解进出口tryna说得到了泰德最好的方法可以让我 Cuz im没你想要的瞧,我努力使这项工作但是,我们的爱情是在土因此让我们看看谁需要谁第一俺不用想成为粗鲁余dont指的是指泰兰我我需要你,但你知道你需要我移动独自沿沿沿移动move 没有理由不打移动独自沿沿沿移动move 进出口只是水手都想要有礼貌俺不用想成为粗鲁余dont指的是指但我不gotta处理这个烂摊子泰兰我我需要你,但你知道你需要我但是,如果多数民众赞成你的感觉你可以移动独自沿沿沿移动move 没有理由不打移动独自沿沿沿移动move 进出口只是水手都想要有礼貌tryna是什么意思,tryna在线翻译,tryna什么意思,tryna的意思,tryna的翻译,tryna的解释,tryna的发音,tryna的同义词,tryna的反义词,tryna的例句,tryna的相关词组,tryna意思是什么,tryna怎么翻译,单词tryna是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐